Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-5


Other side affects I started to notice in my wife Cathy do to her over indulgence of heavy steroid usage, besides the accelerated increased muscle growth and short tempers she was having due to her steroid rages, was the muscles in Cathy's face started tightening up and developing, giving her a more chiseled hard looking face, which was also starting to develop acne as well! I also started noticing that Cathy's shoulder length dark brown hair seem to grow in a lot thicker and longer as well. Almost over night Cathy's hair would grow all the way down to her now very, ripped muscular bubble shaped rear end, and at least every other day I would need to use our pruning shares to cut my wife's hair back to shoulder length, that how thick Cathy's hair had become! Cathy's eye brows started growing in very thick and bushy, and once a week I needed my electric razor to trim them back as well! Cathy was shaving her legs, her arm pits, as well as under her upper lip once a day. Cathy's thick muscular forearms were starting to develop a little hair growth of their own, and pretty soon they started to look like forearms of a gorilla! My wife Cathy's once sweet female voice, was now developing a slightly deep husky quality to it, that was sounded even more sexier then before!!!! Besides my wife Cathy's growing steroid addiction, was her growing addiction for the need to constantly be exercising and working out even when she wasn't at Alpha Women's Gym.......One sunny Sunday my wife Cathy didn't go to the gym, so we could spend the day together. Cathy and I drove over to the Manasquan Reservoir, and after we got there Cathy insisted on heading towards the boat house, where we rented a row boat. Once in side the row boat, my wife Cathy took full control of the oars and while she started rowing us lap after lap around the 24 mile reservoir at the speed of 2 miles an hour, with every five laps Cathy physically rowed, she would reach into her back pack that she brought a long with her and pull out her bottle of She-Hulk Major Steroids, and gulped down a handful of blue pills, then she would give me a smart look like she was daring me to object again about her steroid usage. After that morning in our hall, I learned to keep my mouth shut about her steroid addiction. I figured it this way, Popeye the sailor had spinach to make his muscles grow, my wife Cathy had her She-Hulk Major Steroids to make her muscles grow..........After Cathy rowed us completely around the reservoir 228 times which gave Cathy an extremely powerful upper body work out, we returned the rented row boat to the boat house. Then as I sat on a bench under a shady tree, I watched my wife pass me, as she started running through the trails which stretched 27.5 miles around, and again she gave me that smart look as she gulped down her steroid pills every time she passed me. Cathy ran the entire trail 300 times around to get an extremely powerful lower body and cardo work out! Then just as we were heading towards the parking lot for our car, My wife Cathy started to climb a large oak tree, and after she was 20 feet in the air, Cathy started doing chin-ups on a thick branch. After 250 chin-ups, Cathy called down to me while she was still doing one arm chin-ups with her left hand while she flexed her huge ripped muscular right arm, displaying a unbelievable three tier bicep with a soft ball size muscle on top; "HEY STEW, I BET NONE OF THE OTHER GUYS AT YOUR OFFICE COULD BRAG ABOUT THEIR WIVES DOING THIS!" Thank god I used the cam recorder on my cell phone to record this, otherwise people would think that I'd been ling to them! End Of Part 5    

Comments

Popular Posts