How I Reconciled With My Muscular Ex-Wife!-1


It had been four years since I tricked my now ex-wife Karen into losing weight and working out by slipping her Vitamin V diet pills in her morning coffee, which after she lost weight and toned up very well, she joined Gold's Gym to train to become a professional female body builder and enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest. When Karen joined Gold's Gym, she hired a 3 time Mr Olympia body building champion named Kirk, who not only trained Karen and built her body up into a fantastic muscular female physique, he also fed her muscle building drugs while he kept her in a strange hypnotic trance, mentally programming Karen to hate me, her then husband, while he was having a sexual affair with her. Between the muscle building drugs and hypnotic trance, my then wife Karen seemed to become schizophrenic, talking to herself as if she were two different people, the regular Karen who was my wife, and the new super strong and muscular Karen, who was running on her personal trainer Kirk's hypnotic mental programming...........The new super strong and muscular Karen won out, and my then wife left me for her then personal trainer Kirk and she divorced me. Karen's new relationship with Kirk didn't last, after Karen entered the Ms. Olympia female body building contest, she lost miserably because her posing routine was very weak and awkward. After Karen lost the body building contest, Kirk and her had a major blow out of an argument, and they broke up. The last I had heard about Karen, she had moved to Venus Beach C.A., where she was entering female power lifting competitions, I caught a couple of them on YouTube once in a while, and I must say Karen was very good at it! Then about a year later, my ex-wife Karen seemed to disappear from the weight lifting body building circuit altogether, and I hadn't seen or heard nothing about her since, till I received a call on my cell phone this afternoon from Karen My cell phone rang at 1:30 pm on a warm sunny Saturday afternoon. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw a local number that I didn't recognize, but answered anyway. When I said; "Hello?" A female voice that I recognized immanently as my ex-wife Karen's said; "Hello Jeff, it's been a while, how have you been?.........Karen and I talked for over two hours on the phone. Karen told me that she had stopped doing female power lifting competitions two years ago in California after she took a drug test and was disqualified after proving positive for illegal steroid usage. Then Karen went on to tell me she was arrested for using illegal steroids, and the judge who noted that Karen hadn't any other criminal record, sentenced her to two years in a rehab to get help for her drug habit. A year and a half later, Karen left the rehab in California after she kicked her illegal steroid habit, and three months ago Karen moved back to the town, and was now on social security disability, while she was being treated by a physiologist for her schizophrenia. But the one thing that made my heart beat faster, and gave me a hard on just thinking about it, was when Karen said sounding very proud of herself; "But Jeff, I just want you to know, I'm still very obsessed with lifting weights and body building and I work out at home 8 hours a day, in fact I've gotten a hell of a lot more muscular and stronger then you would remember me being." Then Karen said in that playful romantic voice that she used to use in our ex-marriage signaling me that I had a great chance of getting some tender loving; "Jeff darling, why don't you come over to my bungalow and I'll let you feel my big strong muscles, then I'll introduce you to female muscle love making." As horny as I was getting, I tried to keep a controlled sounding voice, as I asked her; "Karen are you serious, or are you just playing me for a fool?" Karen then responded in that certain tone that I knew too well, the one that said she was very serious about getting what she wanted, as she replied; "Jeff, don't make me beg, I miss you and desperately want you back, and I thought that we could start fresh again, starting tonight!".........I then took the directions to Karen's bungalow which was ten minutes across town from where my new condo was, and agreed to visit her at 7pm. Before we both said goodbye and ended our phone conversation, Karen said; "Jeff, bring over whatever you need, I plan to have you stay all night with me darling." End Of Part 1    

Comments

Popular Posts