How I Reconciled With My Muscular Ex-Wife!-5


Karen then raised both her strong muscular arms and gave me a double bicep pose. I was in heaven watching Karen's huge mounds of muscles raise on both her arms. Karen's muscular arms were not only huge, but they were shredded and perfectly symmetrical with the rest of her huge, ripped muscular female physique. "Karen, the size of your biceps are amazing!" I said while trying to believe how huge, ripped, and muscular they were. Karen looked back at me, then down at my crotch and said; "Jeff, your size is very good as well darling." I looked down at my crotch and saw my very well sized cock pointing straight out under my jeans. "Jeff, I bet you'd like to feel my big, strong biceps, right sweetie?" Karen said flirtatiously, as she motioned me to come over to where she still held her double bicep pose...........I quickly jumped off the sofa where I'd been sitting, and began running my hands all over Karen's huge, ripped, muscular biceps. Karen's arms felt like molded steel covered in a smooth, soft layer of milky white skin. I just couldn't believe how extremely hard they felt. I then brought both my hands on her left bicep and started pressing down as hard as I could. Nothing happened even as I started to apply all my body weight. I then grabbed Karen's left bicep, pulling myself up while my feet in the air, and just hung from my ex-wife's thick muscular arm. Karen's continued to stand straight up,and her body didn't even lean in slightly my direction, and I'm not a small guy. At 5 foot 10 inches tall, I weigh a solid 185 pounds!.........I then dropped down from Karen's thick muscular arm and immediately started caressing one of her thick, ripped muscular thighs. Karen's thick muscular leg was so immense that I could just barely wrap both my arms around it! It felt so hard and I could feel her strong as steel, thick ripped muscles flex as Karen shifted her body weight. Karen's blue spandex gave a silky feeling so I was able to run my hands up and down the entire length of her thick, ripped muscular leg. It took both my hands to be able to grab just one of Karen's huge muscular calves. I worked my way up Karen's leg till I got to her crotch, where I could see the camel toe of Karen's muscular pussy pushing the Lycra material of her spandex out. I ran my finger between her muscular pussy lips, and Karen let out a long, loud moan of pleasure! Almost instantly I could feel the wetness in Karen's tights as I continued rubbing even harder!.......I then stood up and after I unzipped my jeans, then removing them, I then pressed my hard, thick, throbbing erection into Karen's muscular pussy while I kissed her on her lips. I forced my tongue into Karen's mouth as I wrapped both my arms around her huge, thick muscular back. Karen kissed me back just as intensely, then slowly lowered herself down to my crotch, while she rolled her spandex shorts down her muscular legs until my cock popped out. Then Karen moved her lips towards my huge, throbbing cock until she was so close that I could feel her warm breath. Karen placed her right hand on the shaft of my cock, then wrapped her warm lips on it's head, and started sucking away with a very powerful lust of sexual hunger! Slowly, Karen worked her way down my huge throbbing cock, until she had the entire length of my cock down her throat, while I rolled my eyes back in a moment of pure sexual pleasure!........I then felt Karen's hands on my hips and my feet left the ground. I looked down and saw that Karen was holding my entire body in the air with just her thick muscular arms, so that my thick throbbing cock was eye level. Karen's traps bulged and flared out from supporting my body weight, but she never showed any signs effort from holding me up. Karen then started sucking me off by moving my body back and forth, while Karen kept her head perfectly still! I just couldn't believe I was finally getting the blow job of my life, from this muscular goddess that I so yearned for when we were married, while she was training at Gold's Gym for the Ms. Olympia body building contest almost two years earlier! End Of Part 5           

Comments

Popular Posts