How I Reconciled With My Muscular Ex-Wife!-6


After only a few seconds of Karen sucking my hard erected dick, I could feel I was about to explode in her mouth. Karen stopped just short as my huge erected cock twitched in hyper-stimulation. Then Karen slowly lowered me back down until she was gently cradling me in her strong, thick muscular arms, like I was a baby. "Karen, I can't believe that you are so strong!" I said.........."Jeff you have no idea, how really strong I've become." Karen said as she pulled my shorts back up while she placed me back on the mat near her weight set, then Karen walked over to the other side of what once was the bungalow's living room. Karen then picked up an old basket ball that was laying in the corner
, and walked back over to where I was standing, as she said; "Jeff, I bet you've never seen a woman do this before." Karen then took the basket ball and while she held it in both of her hands. I could see Karen concentrating as she began to exert force on the basket ball, while her thick muscular arms bulged out even larger then before, as they summoned up her strength! In seconds the basket ball started to deform from it's round circle shape as it became an oval. Karen's huge muscular pecs started growing even larger in size, and her blue tank top actually started lifting upwards as her huge 44 tripe D tits rose, and Karen's granite cinder block six pack abs became visible. The striations in Karen's huge, thick bowling ball shoulders became very defined, as she really began putting all her strength into this unbelievable feat. Karen's hands were shaking violently and the basket ball didn't stand a chance under her extremely powerful strength! Suddenly There was a loud bang as a large hole exploded out of the side of the basket ball! Then all that remained of the basket ball in my muscular ex-wife's hands, was a few limp pieces of rubber, which Karen just let drop to the floor..........I moved over and picked up the pieces of the crushed basket ball, as I said still not believing my own eyes; "How Karen? Is this even possible, that you could be this extremely strong?" Then Karen flexed a crab pose and her upper body just exploded in even more unbelievable in girth and size! As Karen went into her crab flex, I could hear the ripping sounds from the seams of Karen's blue tank top, as her thick muscular shoulders, pecs, and trapezoid muscles swelled up and even became larger and more striated then they were before! I immediately began caressing Karen's huge, thick muscular female physique with both my hands, as I explored every rock hard bump of solid muscle on Karen's muscular body, I could feel my thick erected dick rubbing up against her.........Karen then wrapped both her thick muscular arms around me in a hug and my feet left the ground. Then in a smooth quiet voice Karen asked me; "Jeff, do you know how powerfully strong I really am?" Then Karen began squeezing and releasing me in her iron grip. I could feel my rib cage flex under each hug and when Karen put on the pressure, I couldn't breath no matter how hard my lungs gasped for air! "Jeff, you have no idea what it's like being a strong muscular woman like me." Karen said in that same smooth quiet voice, as she squeezed me even harder. Suddenly I could hardly feel anything in my chest except this hot, burning sensation! My lungs were completely deprived of oxygen and I couldn't even speak. At this point any sane person would start to panic, but I found myself totally turned on by Karen's overwhelming strength and power! Just as I started to get tunnel vision, Karen gently dropped my body on a mat. I sat on that mat for a couple of minutes, while I caught my breath and let my head clear. End Of Part 6                             

Comments

Popular Posts