Donna Dominates Her Man!-9

It took a while for Mike to register that he had been thrown. His recliner back caught his body, and snapped back when his full body weight hit it, while slamming against the wall behind it. Mike's body ricocheted off then slammed back into the seat where it remained sprawled out. Donna's left foot returned to the carpeted floor beside her right one. Then Donna's right hand shot forward with speed and agility, as she gripped Mike's hair on his head with her strong left hand, extremely hard, pulling him back into a seated position.........."That's what I fucking thought you said Michael! And just a piece of advise you little pussy." Donna paused while she shook him very violently; "If I were you darling, I'd be just a little bit more careful about what you say to your fucking sensitive, hugely muscular wife! After all Michael, I've built this body up just for you, and I expect you to be very proud of all the hard work I've put into it!" Then Donna pointed her right index finger at an old photo of herself as a thin, flat chested, straight figured body in an over tank top  and shorts, she hissed; "I'm not that skinny little house wife anymore Michael!" Mike just remained quiet as Donna continued, straightening up while she flexed a hugely unbelievable muscle popping crab pose, her huge beach ball tits dimpling on either side, as her body continued growing insanely vascular now! "Michael, I'm only going to get even more muscular and stronger from here out darling, so you better be learning fast, my love!" Donna said while she continued holding her crab pose.........."Donna?" Mike said. "SHH!" Donna hushed him. The recliner's arm rests creaked loudly as Donna climbed up onto them backwards while she faced her husband. Mike was blocked in, pinned between his muscular wife's marvelous, hugely ripped, thickly muscular body and his recliner. Donna's beach ball sized tits lifted Mike's chin upwards, and raised his eyes to hers. Donna watched her husband through what looked like tears in her own emerald green eyes. "You don't get it Mike. I love you with all my heart, and I don't even want to think about what I would do without you darling." Donna said sounding very sincere in her voice. "So," Donna paused as she cleared a lump in her throat, while her tears started running down her face and dripping on Mike's T-shirt. "So I know what would help our marriage Mike. Maybe it's time that I started training twice as hard, while you helped me by being my trainer, to pushing me to my physical limits, and beyond, while you made me eat eight meals a day so I could bulk up even bigger." Then Donna smiled happily as if she had heard something beautiful! "You WOULD like that, wouldn't you Mike?"..........Donna looked her husband straight in his eyes, waiting for his answer. Mike knew this was a test, as well as a statement, as it was a question. Mike silently looked at his extremely, huge, muscular wife, Donna's veins were throbbing on her forehead and temples, while her raven black chest hairs that had began to sprout and grow in the huge cleavage between her separated, thickly, huge, chest muscles, left by Donna's heavy steroid usage. Mike understood that his wife was now mentally unstable, a side affect from her heavy steroid usage, and agreed to help her, so Donna would be happy. "Yes." Mike replied. "Yes what Mike?" Donna asked, while she carefully wiped her steroid fueled tears from her own cheeks. "Yes Donna." Mike said again. "No you won't Mike, you are just humoring me, aren't you?" Donna said, while she rubbed her right thumb over Mike's cheek. "Yes Donna I agree to be your personal trainer and your cook, until you become the strongest woman in the entire universe!" Mike said proudly.........After Mike said that, Donna's face lit up brightly. Then Donna bent forwards and romantically kissed Mike long and very passionately, by putting all her energy into it, and accidentally started sucking all the oxygen from his lungs in powerful gulps! Mike banged hard against his wife's huge muscular body until Donna, oblivious to the feather lite brushes against her huge muscular physique, eventually pulled from Mike with a satisfied wet smack. Mike was nearly unconscious and almost blacking out, as Donna looked lovingly into Mike's eyes, as she said; "Good! I'm glad we could work this out darling. Because if you weren't willing to start helping me train, let along be proud of my achievement of developing this gorgeous female muscular physique, then darling,"Donna then extended her, hugely vascular arms, over her husband's shoulders and dug her fingers into the headrest of his recliner, ripping through it, like it was made of tissue paper! "Something to think about, okay Mike." Donna said with a smirk on her face. End Of Part 9    

Comments

Popular Posts