Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections-2

ONE YEAR LATER: I kept in contact with my ex-wife Erica only with cell phone calls. I hadn't seen her since that day in the coffee shop, but Erica had told me how much she was really enjoying body building! Erica had gone to a body building boot camp for women in upstate New York, where Erica's personal trainer made her work out lifting weights 16 hours a day, while Erica's dietitian pumped her full of carbohydrates, by making Erica eat six large meals a day. Erica would never talk about her body building progress during our conversations, but she always seemed to be in very good mood when we talked on the phone, which was after her daily work outs........One morning I was driving down the Garden State Parkway on my way to work, as my cell phone rang. When I answered it, Erica said; "Okay Steve, I think I've matched your requirements in the size and muscle mass of the type of muscle gal you really want. I just got home from the body building boot camp, and I'm ready for your inspection." After I got the directions to Erica's apartment, I hung up then called my boss, telling him I wasn't coming into the office today due to a personal matter.  Then I got off the parkway at the next exit, and drove straight to my ex-wife's apartment complex........As I got off the elevator on Erica's floor, she was waiting for me in her apartment doorway. Erica looked real good! She was wearing a red silk, long sleeve blouse, and very tight jeans. "Hello Erica, how have you been doing this past year? You look fantastic!" I said very happy to see her. "Thanks Steve, I feel great. How have you been? Anything new going on in your life these days?" Erica said smiling. "Well, I heard a rumor that my ex-wife started lifting weights and body building." I said sounding little coy. "Oh really Steve?" Erica asked with a little girl giggle in her voice, as her smile grew wider. "Well Erica," I said smiling, waiting in anticipation to see my ex-wife's muscles that were bulging out underneath her tight clothes; "I see by your super tight blouse and jeans, that the rumor I've heard was true, that you have been working out. If you don't mind me saying so Erica, your body looks really sexy and tight underneath your outfit." "Oh thanks for noticing Steve!" Erica giggled. Then Erica said sounding more serious; "I've seriously put a lot of effort and hard work into building up my body, just like you wanted Steve!".............So Erica really did take my proposal seriously! I looked over Erica's upper body a little closer, and noticed how filled out her tight red silk blouse really was, not just bigger breasts, but back, shoulder, arms, pecs, and abs, which all looked larger then before, and very capable of busting out of Erica's tight red silk blouse. Erica then grabbed me by my crotch, and pulled me into her apartment. After she shut and locked the door, Erica raised her arms as she took off her red silk blouse while she stood in front of me, and revealed an unbelievable set of biceps and triceps, not to mention very impressive set of muscular pecs and abs! Erica then gave a little extra squeeze to her flex as she brought her muscular arms down to her side, and I started getting a hard on! "My God Erica! Your arms are amazing!" I said sounding very surprised. "You think so Steve? I was hoping you would like them, they are pretty big aren't they?" Erica replied with a smile. "I know you were at the body building boot camp for women Erica, but I still can't believe how big you've gotten in just a year." I said, like it was almost to good to be true.........Erica gave me a look of superiority as she said; "Steve I told you that I hired a personal trainer and a dietitian at the body building boot camp, but I didn't tell you about the hypnotist I also hired." A hypnotist?" I asked questionably. "Yes Steve, a hypnotist. And between the three of them I told them what my goal was, to get as big and muscular as humanly possible for a woman in one year. The combination of the three worked out great, don't you think?" Then As Erica started flexing her right muscular arm, while she felt it with her left hand said; "You know Steve, I didn't know what an absolute turn on it was to pump up your muscles while lifting weights. You should have told me about this years ago when we were still married Steve. You, know when I lift weights and my muscles pump up, it's the closest thing to an orgasm a body could have! I don't know if it's just me Steve, but I seem to have those orgasms quite often, while I'm having a really great work out! The hypnotist gave me the drive to continue building up my body, and even though I don't think I need her help anymore, I'm sure the hypnotic suggestion she programmed in my mind, helped me grow so fast!"............Erica then did a double bicep pose that was unbelievable! I didn't know how big her guns were to begin with, but they looked over 17 inches! "Steve would you like to know how big I am now?" Erica said still holding her double bicep pose. "I'd love to." I said almost drooling now. "Okay Steve, but now it's under my terms." Then Erica took me by my hand and led me to her bathroom, where she removed her bra, tight jeans and panties which she tossed into the tub, then Erica handed me a tape measure, while she walked into the bathroom and stepped onto her bathroom scale. End Of Part 2                               

Comments

Popular Posts