Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The most Muscular To Win My Affections!-6

SIX MONTHS LATER: At 4:45pm on a rainy Friday afternoon my secretary buzzed me on my intercom and said; "Steve, your wife Laura is on line 2."As of Laura's request, I haven't had any contact, what so ever with her in the passed six months, and I was wondering like crazy if Laura had done what she set out to do, beef up and become huge and muscular! I quickly picked up the phone and pressed the button for the number 2 line, and said; "Hello?" "Hey baby, miss your little Laura? Well your little Laura's not so little anymore!" Laura said with a giggle in her voice. I laughed along with her, then I asked with an inquisitive tone in my voice; "Did you get done what you set out to Laura?" "Let's just say Steve," Laura paused for effect; "That you will be more then happy with my results darling." "Great!" I said, sounding like a kid knowing he was getting a nice surprise; "Want me to meet you at home?" "No Steve, I figured for your first night with the new and improved transformed Laura, it should be somewhere special. I've booked us a suite at the Marriott Hilton on route 71. It has a hot tub and a jacuzzi with a king size bed. It's suite number 204, I've registered us as Mr and Mrs, just give the desk clerk your name to pick up your key card, I'll be waiting darling!" Laura said as giddy as a school girl. "See you soon darling." I said, then Laura hung up...............I left the office 15 minutes later, but driving to the Marriott Hilton across town which was normally a 30 minute trip, took me an hour and a half. The traffic on route 35 that merged into route 71 was slow, due to flooding and a few car accidents along the way. Finally when I got to the Marriott Hilton, I gave the parking attendant my car and a $20.00 tip to park it, then I walked quickly through the main entrance towards the main desk. As I approached the main desk, a young man with the name plate that said; "Roy." asked; "May I help you sir?" I gave Roy my name and told him my wife checked in earlier today. "Oh yes, you need the key card for suite 204." Roy said with a big grin on his face. I thanked him for the key card, then as I headed towards the elevators, I was wondering why Roy had such a big grin on his face, when I gave him my name and told him Laura checked in earlier today? Did Roy see how big, ripped, and muscular my wife had become when he checked her in earlier? Was Roy's big grin because I had admitted to being her husband? The elevator door open and I stepped in and pushed the second floor button, as the doors closed.........As soon as the elevator stopped on the second floor, I then exited through the open doors and walked quickly down the hallway with nervous anticipation following signs to suite 204. I stopped in front of the double white doors that led into suite 204. My heart was beating fast while my palms were getting sweaty, waiting to see the new and improved, transformed, beefed up muscular Laura. I silently said to myself while I positioned the key card in the lock, "Okay Steve on the count of three, 1,2,3, here we go!" The door unlocked and I stepped into the suite. Laura was standing there, wearing a black bra and black panties, and my wife Laura had accomplished what she set out to do, six months earlier!..........Laura looked even more hugely muscular then I could ever imagined her ever getting. Laura just stood there as she had her massively muscular arms folded, and she could barely cross them in front of her thickly, large chest muscles. Laura's muscles were so hugely thick with muscle, I completely forgot about Erica's body all together! Laura continued watching me in complete silence, while I looked over her hugely muscular female physique, and I was the first to break the silence in the suite. "WOW Laura! You've gained a ton of muscle!" I said sounding very proud of her. "Yea Steve, your wife got so much fucking muscle now, that she doesn't know what to do with it!" Laura said, then laughed that wickedly evil laugh of hers! "I hope this makes you horny as hell Steve, I've spent a lot of time and money, not to mention how much pain and suffering I've had to endure this passed six months, to transform my once skinny body into this super, fantastic, muscular female physique just for you! I hope my new muscular physique meets all your muscular women fetishes darling!" "Oh yes Laura, it certainly does!" I said with a big smile on my face, and a huge hard on in my pants! End Of Part 6                

Comments

Popular Posts