My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-6

After a second of simply holding Beebe up and letting her feel her enormous strength, my mother viciously squeezes Beebe with just her powerful arms, and my mother's gigantically, huge, peaked biceps snapped Beebe's ribs like a twig, while my mother's thickly huge forearms effortlessly bowed her rib cage down it's entire length. Beebe's breath starts to wheeze out of her, as her torso involuntarily contracts, which makes Beebe completely helpless against my mother's unbelievable super human strength. My mother had broken Beebe, using only a fraction of her arm strength, but now adds the endless strength of her gigantically muscular back and chest as well! My mother's huge, massively, developed muscular back explodes into frighteningly deep sinewy shapes and chiseled curves, while her jutting muscular chest visibly thickens, while striations formed down the hard groove dividing my mother's hugely thick pectoral muscles, and all the way across into her hugely pumped up underarms. Pulled in by my mother monstrous thick muscular back and pushed in by her unyielding and growing barrel shaped chest with it's powerfully unstoppable thickly muscular pectoral muscles, Beebe's rib cage splintered against my mother's rock solid, freakishly huge, female muscular physique, one by one each rib loudly snapped. Very effortlessly! My freakishly, huge, muscle bound mother marvels at how easy she was able to crush Beebe, like she was as fragile as a porcelain figure! It's been like squashing an ant to her, and the realization of how far superior her freakishly, huge, monstrously muscular female physique was compared to Beebe's, really sexually aroused my mother, as well as myself! My mother takes a very long, characteristic deep breath, and the further expansion of her tremendously freakishly huge muscular torso shatters even more of Beebe's ribs. Sickening hard crunches are heard, muffled within the fearsome mass of my mother hugely thick muscles, as this is happening my mother smiles very sadistically, while Beebe barely manages to whisper; "Please stop, I beg you Jazz!" with what little oxygen remained in her lungs.........."Beebe I've broken almost every rib in your body, and I'm not even using a fraction of my super human strength." My mother said. Then my mother yelled at the top of her lungs; "BEEBE, I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW WITH MY BARE HANDS, JUST CRUSH YOU TO DEATH, LIKE AN BUG. FOR SEXUALLY ABUSING MY UNDER AGED SON, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" My mother's utter domination of Beebe sexually arouses her, and her small pink nipples atop of her freakishly, huge, granite pecs grow and harden even more. "I'M SO FREAKISHLY HUGE AND MUSCULAR, HELL STEVEN, YOUR MOTHER IS WAY BEYOND BEING SO FREAKISHLY HUGE AND MUSCULAR!" My mother said to me in an erotic aggression, while her erecting nipples dug deeper into Beebe's chest, the tiny tips of her growing nipples becoming so hard that they actually pierced Beebe's skin, gouging her flesh and drawing blood. "GOD STEVEN, I'M SO STRONG!" My mother said, as she fed off Beebe's helpless whimpering pleas, for her to stop. My mother gave Beebe another merciless squeeze, and her thickly, huge, muscular upper body flexes to merely a small fraction of her incomprehensible full strength, instantly pulverizing more bones within Beebe's completely surpassed female torso, which my mother held in her very tight muscular embrace. My mother was enjoying Beebe's wheezing screams of pain, while she got off muscular dominating her. My mother's freakishly huge muscles and nipples started to take on an even more hardness far beyond steel as she tensed them, further mangling Beebe like meat in a garbage disposal. As she let's Beebe's tangibly shattered torso sag in her huge muscular arms, my mother notices the bloody gouges that her diamond hard nipples have left on Beebe's ruined chest. My mother laughs wickedly; "Look Beebe, even my nipples are harder then yours!"   End Of Part 6   

Comments

Popular Posts