The Grandmother's Body Building Club!-2


While I was upstairs in my grandmother's guest bedroom finishing up my unpacking, I heard the front door bell. A moment later I heard my grandmother's foot steps then the front door opened up. "Why Miss Lois it's so nice to see you." A black woman's voice with a southern drawl said. "Hi Iris, it's nice to see you as well." My grandmother laughed, then there was some muffled sounds and some female giggling, before I heard my grandmother call me from downstairs; "BOBBY COME DOWN HERE AND MEET MY FRIEND IRIS, OKAY?" "OKAY LOIS, I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE." I called back from the guest bedroom. When I came downstairs I saw a black woman standing next to my grandmother, who was just as big and thickly muscular as my grandmother was. It was hard to believe that this black woman was 62 years old, because she didn't have one winkle on her entire muscular body or any gray in her hair, and she didn't look a day over 25 years old. "Bobby say hello to Iris." My grandmother said. "Hello Iris." I said. "Why Lois." Iris said in her southern drawl; "Ya never told me that ya grandson was so handsome, and it's so nice to meet you to Bobby."............."Thanks Iris, handsome men run in our family." My grandmother said proudly. Then she changed the subject and said; "Iris I'm ready for our daily workout." "I had mine this morning with Mable and Grace." Iris said in her southern drawl; "But ya haven't Lois and ya remember the oath of the grandmother's body building club, don't ya?" "Yes Iris." My grandmother said as she rolled her eyes; "No member of the grandmother's body building club is allowed to miss one workout no matter what, or else she is considered a weakling little girl." "That's correct Lois. Now get ready because I'm going to put ya through another very rigorously hard workout program." Iris said. Then after she smiled at me Iris said in her southern drawl; "Bobby how would ya like to come with us and watch ya grandmother pump iron and see how strong she had become." "COOL! I'd love to Iris." I replied..........I rode a bicycle that my grandmother had in her garage as I followed my grandmother and Iris as they ran three miles to the club house for my grandmother's daily workout. After we got to the club house, as Iris was punching the numbers into the key pad to unlock the door, she turned to me and said in her southern drawl; "Bobby take a ride on the bike and give us gals about twenty minutes to get ready, okay?" "Alright Iris." I said as I started to ride away on the bike. After my grandmother and Iris entered the club house, Iris used a key from her key ring and unlocked a small cabinet and took out a hypodermic needle and a small bottle of blue liquid. As she was filling the hypodermic needle with the blue liquid, she asked my grandmother in her southern drawl; "Lois ya didn't tell ya grandson about us using Mega Force, the most powerful Russian steroid ever made, did ya?" "Are you kidding me Iris?" My grandmother replied; "What would Bobby think of his grandmother if he knew I used the muscle juice to get this fantastic muscular body?" "Ya right about that Lois." Iris agreed as she injected the full hypodermic needle into a thick blue pencil sized vein in my grandmother's left forearm............Twenty minutes later I returned to the club house after taking a bicycle tour around the rest of my grandmother's condo complex, and after I parked the bike and entered through the same door my grandmother and Iris had entered. After I entered the club house I looked around for my grandmother and Iris, but they were nowhere to be seen. Then I followed the rhythmic metal noises and heavy human grunts as I walked around all kinds of state of the art exercise equipment to reach the far wall where the free weights were kept. The human grunting sound grew louder as I approached my body building grandmother. Iris was standing at one end of the weight bench spotting my grandmother as she was laying on the weight bench with a heavy barbell that must have had at least 550 pounds of steel weight plates on it, and pressing it straight up from her chest. My grandmother's massively, thick muscular legs were spread wide to balance her hugely, thick muscular body, while her feet were firmly on the ground, supporting her hugely, thick, engorged muscular body. As Iris was spotting her, she said to my grandmother in her southern drawl; "COME ON GIRL FRIEND, YA CAN DO IT, PUMP THIS BITCH UP LIKE A REAL WOMAN! Then finally Iris helped my grandmother cradle the heavy barbell as she said; "Nice lifting Lois, ya pumped out two more sets of reps then ya did yesterday."  "Thanks Iris, I couldn't have done it with out you." My grandmother replied sounding very happy with herself............."Hi Lois and Iris." I said as I walked up to them. "So how did ya like touring our condo complex Bobby?" Iris asked in her southern drawl. "Great I really enjoyed it, now I'm ready to see what a super woman you've turned my grandmother into Iris." I said as I continued to stare at both Iris and my grandmother's thickly, bloated muscular legs that were still pumped up from their three mile run. "Not a problem Bobby, ya just sit there on the weight bench and watch how a real woman like ya grandmother could lift weights." Iris said as she walked her over to the dumbbell rack and picked out two, 600 pounds steel dumbbells that she handed to my grandmother. After my grandmother was handed the two 600 pound steel dumbbells, she laid down on an incline bench and started pumping out rep after rep of dumbbell flies with the two 600 pound steel dumbbells to workout her already engorged muscular pectoral muscles. Every time my grandmother raised her hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms, her large perky torpedo sized breasts got squished between her swollen engorged muscular biceps, then when she lowered her muscular arms, my grandmother's large perky breasts returned to their original torpedo shape of perfect roundness. At the same time my grandmother's very perky large torpedo shaped breasts that sat on top of her engorged muscular pectoral muscles were subject to constant movements from her thick muscular pecs underneath them, causing them to jump with every flex, taking the supple tissue of her breasts along with them, making her torpedo sized tits dance and wobble non-stop.........The root of this hypnotizing animation effect laid just bit farther north, right where the pink fabric of my grandmother's pink sports bra descended from her large torpedo tits back to it's impervious thickly muscular flesh. My grandmother's thickly engorged muscular pecs were like steel plates of armor, raising straight up like they were going to jump off her thickly muscular physique. Her thickly engorged muscular pecs swelled around and through the pink material of my grandmother's sports bra, that accented a nice muscular cleavage in the middle of her powerfully built chest and the shapes of deep, wide plates of thick muscle spreading and swelling visibly. It almost looked like my grandmother was wearing a bullet proof vest underneath her pink sports bra. Contracting and relaxing in a rhythmic fashion, her large torpedo sized tits pushed hard against my grandmother's pink sports bra due to their unnatural size, whatever they were flexed or not. My grandmother's thick muscular sides were adorned with amazingly thickly muscular bat wings as she continued pumping out dumbbell flies, which made her muscular back flare out. My grandmother's back was very broad, with juicy thick meat that formed her thick muscular lats, filling out her large thickly engorged female muscular physique extremely well, as they spread out from her rear. Even though this was only a small part of my grandmother's vast and expansive thickly engorged muscular back, one could tell that she had the massively muscular frame of a true super woman..........As my grandmother thickly engorged muscular arms entered my vision as she brought them to her chest, I couldn't believe how hugely thick her guns were! The thickly engorged muscles in my grandmother's arms jutted out with incomparable curves as she continued to hold the two 600 pound steel dumbbells for a moment, allowing me to examine those slabs of pure female beef. Obviously her thickly engorged muscular guns weren't being flexed, since dumbbell flies didn't involve working out the biceps, but my grandmother's biceps were still swelling out profusely due to her bent arms, showing off her biggest peaks...........Suddenly my grandmother raised the two 600 pound steel dumbbells upwards again, and my eyes followed them. Stretching her thickly engorged muscular arms straight out, then bring them back to her chest made my grandmother's horseshoe shaped muscular triceps transform from two round hunks of very firm flesh to two very thickly engorged roll of muscle right in front of my own eyes! After My grandmother finished her 50TH set of reps of dumbbell flies, she then got off the incline bench and after walking back towards the dumbbell weight rack, where she replaced the two 600 pound steel dumbbells, my grandmother then took two 800 pound steel dumbbells off the weight rack and started lifting them simultaneously as she started doing bicep curls..........As my grandmother continued to pump out rep after rep doing bicep curls with the two 800 pound steel dumbbells, her massively thick muscular arms swelled up even larger then before with each single rep she did! Even my grandmother's whole muscular torso seemed to flex and bulge out as well. After her 50TH set of reps, my grandmother put the two 800 pound steel dumbbells back in the weight rack, and her huge, thickly engorged muscular arms still remained as swollen as they did when she was pumping them up. Then my grandmother moved over to the leg press, where she increased the steel weight plates on it, till it held 1000 pounds of steel plates. Then as she sat down on the leg press and started pumping out reps with her feet, my grandmother's thickly engorged muscular thighs and calves swelled out immensely with powerful strength with each rep she pumped out. Then after my grandmother finished her 50TH set of reps on the leg press, she then moved over to a very large weight bar that held two, 2000 pound steel weight plates that were as large as two automobile tires, which was held up by two heavy duty poles. Iris gave my grandmother a little assistance lifting this monstrous 2000 pound steel barbell off the two heavy duty poles and on to her massively thick muscular basketball sized shoulders, then Iris backed away as my grandmother started pumping out rep after rep of squats with the 2000 pound steel barbell laying across her massively thick muscular basketball sized shoulders...........After she completed another 50 sets of reps doing squats, Iris again gave my grandmother a little assistance getting the 2000 pound steel barbell cradled back on the two heavy duty poles, as she said in her southern drawl; "Okay girl friend that's enough today, ya muscular body is as pumped up as ya going to get, ya showed your grandson how super strong ya are. Now show ya grandson how massively muscular ya are Lois!" "Okay Iris." My grandmother replied as she started going into her posing routine. First my grandmother stood directly in front of me with her fists on her thickly muscular hips as she stood in a super hero pose. As I looked at my grandmother's deeply cut and very defined brick wall 12 pack set of abs with several thick blue pencil sized veins protruding up and down her flat as a board, extremely tight stomach. The straps of her pink sports bra looked ready to rip off from under the pressure of my grandmother swollen thickly engorged muscular traps. My grandmother's swollen thickly engorged muscular traps flowed down into two basketball sized, thickly engorged muscular shoulders and her thickly engorged muscular arms were as huge as two very large watermelons, with pencil thick blue veins spider webbing all throughout her beefy muscular arms. My grandmother's muscular forearms that were the size of footballs looked so muscular swollen that they looked almost like they were ready to pop like a balloon from under pressure of her clenched fists. As I was enjoying the view of my grandmother's hugely, thickly engorged muscular physique, I could feel my 14 year old cock moving and starting to rise in my jeans...........Then my grandmother slowly raised her huge muscular arms, and did an even more awesome double bicep pose then she had earlier in the airport parking lot. My grandmother's huge, thickly, engorged muscular arms swelled up insanely large. Her arms had to be at least 42 inches fully flexed, and if my grandmother was wearing a shirt with long sleeves they would have surely ripped off from under pressure of her huge muscular arms! Then when my grandmother went into a crab pose flexing her entirely huge, thickly engorged muscular upper body, I got so sexually excited that I shot a major wad of sperm in my jeans as I blacked out from female muscle lust ecstasy! When I woke up I found myself laying on the weight bench with Iris's black face smiling down at me. While she was massaging my crotch with her strong right hand, Iris said to me in a low voice so my grandmother couldn't here her; "Bobby, looks like I'm going to have to show ya a bit of southern female muscle hospitality while ya here. Ya hung like a horse and I wouldn't mind having ya in my stable for awhile." Then Iris bent over and kissed me tenderly on my lips, as she continued to massage my crotch, which still had a large hard on in my jeans. As we were leaving the club house, after the three of us got outside and Iris had locked the front door, my grandmother playfully grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me up on her massively muscular shoulders, as she said to Iris; "For extra credit in my daily workout plan, I'm going to run all three miles home while carrying my grandson on shoulders." Then my grandmother ran all the way home with me on her shoulders, while Iris followed us on my grandmother's bicycle. End Of Part 2                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts