The Grandmother's Body Building Club!-4


After Mable and Grace left my grandmother said to me; "Bobby why don't you take a walk around the condo complex and give me an hour to shower and change my clothes, because I'm very sweaty from my daily grandmother's body building club workout. By the time you get back I'll have dinner ready for us." "Okay Lois." I said as gave my grandmother a kiss, which she returned even more passionately then I had expected, before she headed upstairs to clean up. While I was taking my walk, my grandmother started cooking dinner as she mixed a beef stew in the crock pot which she added a very small dosage of Mega Force to juice up the protein in the beef, to make me slightly stronger and give me an even stronger raging hard on to pleasure her and her female body building friends. My grandmother added a very small dosage of Mega Force to everything meal she would make for me while I was visiting her. Then my grandmother let the beef stew simmer in the crock pot while she went upstairs and took her shower and changed her clothes........As I was walking around my grandmother's condo complex, I knew that it was a women's only condo complex for only older senor citizen women who were widowed, but something struck me very odd! As I walked down one street after another I noticed that every other female resident, except for my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace, were all old and looked their age, and none of them were physically fit whatsoever. But what was even stranger was the fact that none of the other senor citizen female residents even noticed any change that my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace were growing younger as they were turning into huge, thickly engorged muscular super women..........Unbeknown to any of the senor citizen female residents that lived in A Healthier Way Of life Estates in Rio Rancho New Mexico, that the condo association who managed the complex was a top secret military base in Roswell New Mexico, who had been using my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace as human test cases to see what the full effect of Mega Force, the most powerful Russian steroid ever made could do to the average woman. This top secret program which was called operation; "SUPER WOMAN!" Was testing the Mega Force to see if they could use it to create an army of powerfully strong super women for the military, to be able to defend the United States in time of war. Also there was another reason why the other senior citizen female residents hadn't noticed any changes in my grandmother's, Iris's, Mable's, and Grace's growing muscular age regression bodies, because they couldn't see the physical changes as they were happening. The special lab at Roswell New Mexico who was conducting the Mega Force experiment on my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace had hypnotized all the other senior citizen female residents, to see my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace as they once were, just four normal average senior citizen female residents............The top secret lab at the military base in Roswell New Mexico also had my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace under a hypnotized suggestion in believing that every one of the senior citizen female residents in the A Healthier Way Of life Estates were as huge, thickly engorged muscular and growing younger like they were, so they couldn't see the difference either. Every morning at 6:30am, as my grandmother and Iris had their three mile run to the club house gym, as well as Mabel and Grace having their three mile run to the club house gym, for what they all thought was their daily grandmother's body building club workout, in reality they were really going to a top secret government facility, where after they injected themselves with daily injections of Mega Force, a computer chip that was planted in all four women's heads, would shut off their human realities, and my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace would walk like four robots into a very high tech state of the art gym, and the scientists would connect computer sensor all over their naked, huge, thickly engorged muscular bodies, to get their daily results on their four test cases as they were working out. These computer sensors read and measured each woman's strength and daily muscular growth while they exercised and lifted very heavy amounts of steel weights independently, while it fed the information to the computer chip that was implanted in each woman's head the weight lifting exercise plan she was to follow, while at the same time giving all four women the illusion of an alternative reality that they were enjoying each other's friendship while they were working out together at the club house gym. After their five and a half hour workout program was over for the day, a team of lab technicians would take blood and skin tissue samples from all four women to get their current DNA results before they had them get dressed, then as my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace were having their three mile run back to their condos, the computer chips in their minds would be shut off and all four women went back to what they thought was their normal reality for the rest of the day, till the next morning at 6:30am. The top secret lab at the military base in Roswell New Mexico also had video and audio surveillance in all four women's condos cars, and phones so that they could keep an eye on my grandmother, Iris, Mabel, and Grace 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The night my grandmother and Iris took me to what we all thought was the club house gym, was in reality a phony gym set up by the top secret lab at the military base in Roswell New Mexico, just to give me the illusion that everything my grandmother had told me about the grandmother's body building club was true, and least that what she, Iris, Mabel, and Grace was programmed to believe as well, but for the rest of my visit they never invited me back there to watch them working out lift weights. The top secret lab at the military base at Roswell New Mexico was even monitoring the sexual stimulation of each woman as she was having sex with me, to see how aggressively fast her stamina could become!..........An hour later as day light was slowly turning to dusk I returned to my grandmother's condo, as I walked in through the front door the lights were dimmed low while I heard romantic music playing on the stereo. Then as I noticed the dark dinning room with my grandmother's best china dishes and silverware set for two people in the reflection of the glow of burning candles in the middle of her dinning room table, I then felt her powerfully strong, left thickly engorged muscular arm wrap around my waist, as my grandmother purred in a very romantically tone; "Bobby are you ready to have dinner with your best gal?" Then she pulled me closer to her and kissed me very long, hard, and very passionately on my mouth. After we pulled away from our kiss, I noticed that my grandmother had her raven black hair done up in pig tails like a little girl, and she was wearing a very tight short sleeved button down white blouse with the shirt tails tied up just underneath her large torpedo sized breasts, which showed off her massively, thick muscular washboard abs, and a very short blue, gray, and white checkered skirt with the hem line that just stopped in line with her thick muscular pussy, and you could easily tell she wasn't wearing any panties. My grandmother looked like a Catholic school girl on steroids, but that made the look even more sexier! Then as she continued holding her thickly engorged muscular arm around my waist, my grandmother steered me towards her dinning room table and sat me down. My grandmother then served me a very large plateful of the beef stew that she had added the small dosage of Mega Force in, while she ate a spinach pot pie. After I finished my large plateful of beef stew, my grandmother served me two more large platefuls of the beef stew till her crock pot was empty, and my stomach was filling totally bloated like an over inflated balloon, and I even had to undo my belt buckle and unbutton my jeans to accommodate my bloated belly. But as heavy and bloated as I felt at that moment, I also felt a very weird and tingling sensation pulsating throughout my entire body of pure energy, like someone had just injected me with a heavy amount of adrenalin into my veins, and I couldn't control my erected raging cock as it continued to grow and expand, as it was standing straight up from my opened unbuttoned jeans! With the fast speed and grace of a Gazelle, my grandmother got off the chair she was sitting on at the dinning room table, went to the refrigerator in the kitchen and took out a spray can of Ready Whip whipped cream, and was taking me by the hand while she was leading me upstairs towards her bedroom as she romantically purred; "Bobby my darling, I want to have my whipped creamed erect raging cock desert upstairs.".............The next thing I knew, I was laying naked on my back on my grandmother's queen sized bed while she heavily sprayed whipped cream between my legs and started licking and sucking the whipped cream off my raging cock like it was an ice cream cone. Then my grandmother sprayed the whipped cream on top of her own very wet, thickly muscular pussy till it was completely covered, then she had me lick and suck her whipped cream Regina, till it was completely clean. My grandmother wasn't as sexually aggressive as Iris was, and preferred to lay on her back with her thickly engorged muscular legs spread wide open while I was on top with my huge, throbbing raging cock jammed into her very wet muscular pussy, so I could do all the sexual humping work, while she just laid back and enjoyed it...........As I continued humping her harder and harder, faster and faster while I was starting to sweat like a pig, my grandmother would command me to hump her even harder and faster then before, and I couldn't believe how physically fast I was going! At one point I was humping her so super freakishly fast, that when I looked down at her huge, thickly engorged muscular body, as well as the rest of her bedroom was nothing but a total blur to my own eyes! I was sexually humping my grandmother so freakishly fast, that I couldn't even hear her moan out in sexual delight, and had no idea how many orgasms she had that night! Then finally after what felt like an eternity, my body ran out of energy and I collapsed on top of my grandmother's huge, thickly, engorged muscular body and we laid there together both breathing very heavy while we laid in a puddle of our combined body sweat, till the alarm on my grandmother digital clock radio started to beeping 15 minutes later at 6am! "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself; "I've been having sex with my grandmother for the past 10 and a half hours straight without stopping, I must be some kind of sexual superman!".............As soon as she reached over and shut off the alarm on her clock radio, my grandmother rolled me off her huge, thickly engorged muscular body as she got up and with a hypnotic look in her eyes, she said in a computer programmed voice; "Time to meet Iris for our three mile run to the club house for our daily grandmother's body building club workout. Then in a robotics movement she started to get dressed in a green sports bra with matching green spandex bicycle shorts, then left the room. I heard my grandmother's foot steps going down the stairs, crossing the first floor of her condo, till the front door opened and then closed behind her as she left. I was too exhausted from our 10 and a half hour fucking marathon to try to figure out what had just happened, so I just rolled over and fell into a very deep sleep, and slept for the next 7 hours straight till my grandmother woke me up at 1pm. End Of Part 4                          

Comments

Popular Posts