The Grandmother's Body Building Club!-The Final Chapter!


{0:100 HOURS EAST COAST TIME, THE NEXT MORNING.} A black Chevy Suburban S.U.V. with black tinted windows transporting two military lab technicians and a army truck carrying six army soldiers left the base at Fort Dix New Jersey in route to my parents home in Barnegat New Jersey. Once they arrived at my parent's house, the two military lab technicians filled my parents house with a special non-toxic gas that temporary put my parents into a very deep sleep. Once my parents were under the sleeping spell of the special non-toxic gas, the two military lab technicians now wearing gas masks and oxygen tanks, entered my parent's house by the back door. After the two military lab technicians found my parents upstairs sound asleep in their master bedroom, each military lab technician injected a computer chip in each one of my parents brains through their right ear, while the army soldiers, who were also wearing gas masks and oxygen tanks, went into my bedroom and removed any evidence that I had ever lived there. After the army soldiers made sure all my stuff was out of my room and my parent's house, and I was removed from all my families photo albums including what was on my parent's computer, the army soldiers carry all my stuff out to their truck. Then after one of the soldiers outside called the two military lab technicians on a army radio and telling them all was clear, both military lab technicians who were still in my parent's room, called Major West at the top secret lab in Roswell New Mexico on a special military blackberry, to let her know that the two mind chips that they had planted in my parent's heads, were ready for operation. Major West after receiving the call from the military lab technicians, typed in a few computer programming commands, and the military satellites erased all my parent's memories of ever having a son named Bobby, as well as any memory that my grandmother Lois Veal ever existed, while at the same time reprogramming their minds with an alternative memory of being a childless couple.............{0:100 HOURS WEST COAST TIME.} Four black Chevy Suburban S.U.V.'s with blacked out tinted windows carry a team of two military lab technicians in each vehicle accompanied by four army trucks with a crew of six soldiers in each truck, pulled out of the military base at Roswell New Mexico, and were in route to A Healthier Way Of life Estates in Rio Rancho New Mexico. As the small army convoy was traveling to my grandmother's condo complex, the same non-toxic sleeping gas came out of all the heating vents in my grandmother's, Iris's, Mabel's, and Grace's condos. When the small army convoy drove through the main entrance of A Healthier Way Of Life Estates, it broke off into four smaller units with one black Chevy Suburban S.U.V. and one army truck heading to each member's condo of the grandmother's body building club.............The first unit stopped at my grandmother's condo, and after the two military lab technicians found my sleeping, huge thickly engorged muscular grandmother in her bed, the first military lab technician injected a probe into her right ear to send a very high freqency military signal to the computer chip in her brain, while the second military lab technician typed a few keys on his lap top computer, causing the military satellites to erase the entire memories of my grandmother's civilian life, while reprogramming her at the same time in army special forces weaponry, hand to hand combat, and marital arts. My grandmother's mind reprogramming also included a new personal identity, a new life history, and her military army rank. After my grandmother had been reprogrammed for military use, the six soldiers dressed my grandmother in a army uniform and carried her on a medical stretcher and loaded her onto the army truck, to take her back to the army base in Roswell New Mexico. While a special army unit was at my grandmother's condo to reprogram and retrieve her, the same situation was happening at Iris's and Grace's condo at the same time! After my grandmother, Iris, and Grace were all loaded onto army trucks, they were driven to a special forces army air field that was adjacent to the military base in Roswell New Mexico, and all loaded onto an army transport plane that flew them to the U.S. army base in Iraq. Once they were registered at the U.S. army base in Iraq, they became the Mega Force Women, a female special forces military unit, that would seek out, fight to the death, and destroy the Taliban fighting military forces, not to mention any other foreign group that tried to destroy the United States way of life as well!............At Mabel's condo the two military lab technicians found Mabel and me asleep together in her bed. One military lab technician injected a computer chip into my brain, then after it was activated, erased any memory of my parents or ever living in New Jersey whatsoever. At the same time the second military lab technician reprogrammed me to be a 22 year old male and I was married to my wife Mabel who was 21 years old, then they reprogrammed my wife Mable's mind as well. I was now prgrammed to believe that we lived on The Reefer Ranch in Santa Fe New Mexico where we made a very good living leasing our land out to the federal government, to grow legal marijuana for pharmaceutical companies. My wife Mabel, who had taken up the hobby and became a female body builder just on a whim to sexually please me two years earlier, is now eight months into her pregnancy with our twin daughters who are due early in July. After the second military lab technician adjusted the aging process on both of us, he injected Mabel with a special injection in her uterus making her eight months pregnant immediately with very healthy twin girls. The next morning I was a rancher who woke up next to my very pregnant, huge thickly engorged muscular wife in our master bedroom, of our big western looking ranch house in Santa Fe New Mexico. Neither my wife Mabel or I had any memory of my grandmother, Iris, and Grace, or the grandmother's body building club . The End.                     

Comments

  1. Well, that took an unexpected turn, didn't quite live up to my expectations to tell you the truth, hope it is continued, showing the growth of the twin girls, and Mabel raising them to be muscular girls just like her. Maybe the other 3 fight off their mind control and brain washing and come home to get Mabel and Bobby out of their own brain washing. Then the 5 of them can raise the baby girls to be super powered avengers against the government. And if that doesn't come to pass, I just hope for more Grandma tales, I'm a big fan of older muscle women, like I said in my previous comment in chapter 10. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if you didn't have ANY memory... how were you able to write the story?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts