My Mother's Sadistically Evil Muscular Transformation!-The Final Chapter!

Still unbeknown to my mother that I had switched her "Weight Away Diet Pills" with "The She Devil," female enhancement, mega multi vitamin diet program while my mother started the black coffee diet at the same time. My mother now started developing such strangely delusional hallucinations from the mixture of caffeine and "The She Devil" pills, that she slowly no longer saw me as her 13 year old son Bobby, but now as a very attractive six foot thickly muscular titan demon prince of darkness with dark blood red skin, a supernatural being with large goat horns on my head, a tail and cloven feet, who was strangely wickedly evil but some how very sadistically attractive at the same time, and who now held full control over my mother's heart and soul. With a very strangely evil satanic attraction in this delusional hallucination my mother was having about her demon prince of darkness, she now felt that she needed to please her titan demon father Satan by getting into better physical shape as his evil satanic daughter. From the first day I started being my mother's personal trainer, after she had taken her first She Devil pills and washed them down with her first 64 ounces of black coffee, then every day afterwards, my mother continued to have the same crazy satanic look in her eyes and a wicked smile on her lips, while she continued talking with an even more slightly deeper, sadistic evil tone in her voice. As I continued to instructed her every day on each exercise she did my mother would reply almost as if she was under some strange satanic hypnotic spell; "YES BEELZEBUB, MY MIGHTY EVIL MASTER OF DARKNESS! AS YOUR WILLINGLY SOUL BONDED, DIVESTED SERVANT, WHO SEEKS ALL OF YOUR DOMINATED, EVIL SATANIC INFLUENCE TO GET INTO BETTER PHYSICAL SHAPE, I WILL CONTINUE TO TOIL EXTREMELY HARD WORKING OUT LIKE YOUR DRUDGE SLAVE, UNTIL I TRULY BECOME THE SADISTICALLY EVIL MUSCULAR PRINCESS WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE AND RESPECT!" But what I thought I had heard my mother say in her now slightly stranger deeper, more evil sadistic voice, which sounded a great deal like the voice of my favorite female body builder BIG BERTHA: "Oh my darling Bobby. I know for the last few months how much you've been fantasizing about worshiping my big, strong bulging muscles while FUCKING MY BRAINS OUT! AND soon my darling prince, I'll be all yours, AND YOURS ALONE!" Now my mother no longer called me by my name, "Bobby" but now referred to me by her demon master's name "Beelzebub," but under my illusion I didn't notice the difference. Whenever my mother called me "Beelzebub," it always came out sounding like "Bobby in BIG BERTHA'S voice."  But unbeknown to me what a powerfully strong, evil combination of the caffeine and "The She Devil" pills were really doing to my mother's mental health!...................Besides the changes that I had started to slowly noticing in my mother's mental health as she continued having these hellishly demon, delusional hallucinations on a daily bases, my mother's once long sandy blond hair started growing in even thicker then before while it slowly started turning a dark auburn red in color. My mother's once pretty facile features started growing in even more tightly chiseled then they'd had ever been before, and with the crazy satanic look in her now blood red eyes as well as the wicked smile that was now always on her lips, it now gave my mother a more hellish sadistically evil look that now matched her new growing in dark auburn red hair color. To me in some strangely, unbelievable awesome way, every day that I was my mother's personal trainer and assisting her in her daily workouts while my mother used "The She Devil" pills while she stayed on her black coffee diet, as my mother's very over weight, flabby fat body slowly started losing weight while at the same time it slowly started toning up and growing muscular, I couldn't believe how much my mother was starting to slowly resemble my favorite female body builder, BIG BERTHA! Thinking that I was witnessing my mother who was slowly transforming into my favorite female body builder BIG BERTHA before my own eyes who I've always had a secret sexual fetish for, and desperately fantasized about FUCKING, the devilish spell that was now in control of my mother's soul had some how also cast a spell on me as well! As my mother slowly started transforming into the evil satanic dark demon princess to become Satan's daughter, instead of seeing the hideously hellish, evil female monster of the darkness she was now slowly becoming, I thought I was witnessing my mother slowly transforming into my favorite female body builder BIG BERTHA, who also had long dark auburn red hair!.................As the illusion continued that I thought my mother was starting to slowly transform into an exact copy of my favorite female body builder BIG BERTHA, but in reality my mother was really transforming in the hideously hellish, evil female monster of the darkness, as two strangely large goat horns started growing on top of my mother's head from underneath her now dark auburn red hair. The crazy satanic look in my mother's now glowing blood red eyes, but in my hypnotic image of the exact copy of my favorite female body builder BIG BERTHA, my mother's eyes were a beautiful blue color, and her now slightly strangely deeper, more evil sadistic tone in my mother's voice, now sounded a lot more like the sweet voice of my favorite female body builder BIG BERTHA, which I recognized from countless videos I've watched of her lifting weights and doing flexing pose routines on YouTube many times before. The strange evil wicked smile that was continuously frozen on my mother's face since she had swallowed her first dosage of She Devil pills while she drank that first 64 ounce traveling mug of black coffee before I started training her, now in my hypnotic state of seeing my muscular dream woman, in my vision she was always smiling sweetly at me..........After the first week both my mother's and my hypnotic illusions became such an incredibly, powerfully strong reality, that neither one of us realized that the other had seemed to have disappeared all together from each other's lives. In my hypnotic illusion I was BIG BERTHA'S trainer who over saw her entire weight lifting workouts, while my mother saw me as her beloved, evil devil master Beelzebub, who would whip her hard with a heavy black leather whip, to forcibly speed her up in transforming her over weight, extremely out of shape flabby body, into one of a true evil female titan princess. As I said to my hypnotic illusion of BIG BERTHA; "You've doing great darling. Keep up the good work." What my mother heard me say in her sadistically hellish hypnotic illusion as she was being heavily whipped was; "EXERCISE FASTER YOU FAT COW! YOU'LL NEVER PLEASE YOUR EVIL MASTER BEELZEBUB BEING A SUCH LAZY FAT ASS!"................Unbeknown to me as my mother's eternal soul was being consumed by Satan, her body was quickly changing as well! All most over night, besides my mother's once sandy blond hair which now darken to a bloody auburn red color and the two large goat horns that had grown out the top of her head, my mother's teeth had become razor sharped fangs and her finger nails had become razor sharp claws, while her creamy white skin started turning a very dark bloody red! My mother also grew a long red tail just above the crack in her now very bubble shaped muscular ass, and two cloven feet on the bottom of her unbelievably muscular tree trunk legs!...........Both our sexual fantasies continued to progress over the next several weeks straight till late one night when my now very thickly muscular, female demon mother went out into the woods behind our small cottage to hunt for wild animals to kill and drink their blood. Early in the morning right before dawn, two men who were hunting deer in the woods came across a clearing and saw a crazy wild woman eating a dead deer's body, as she was growling hungrily while ripping the meat away with her hands and teeth!.............This all happened ten years ago, and now at the age of twenty three as I drive weekly to the state hospital of the criminally insane to visit my mother who's been a patent there ever since those two hunters saw her eating a dead deer, I no longer have any memory of the hypnotic illusion that my mother was once turning into my favorite female body builder, "BIG BERTHA!" All I remember about that time in my life when I was thirteen years old was how my mother's mad obsession to lose weight finally made her so crazy, that she finally mentally snapped! And to this day every time my mother sees me, she still calls me Beelzebub! The End.                                                                                                        

Comments

  1. Great way to end the storie cant wait for your next one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It make you wonder if Candy was seriously turning into a she devil or just having a nervous break down.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts