My Mother just Got Paroled From Prison!-3

As Norma Peterson laid unconscious in a hospital bed in a private room hooked up to a heart monitor that continued beeping even quieter as it showed her heart rate getting even weaker by the minute while an oxygen masked was strapped to her face to help her very weak breathing that had a very strangely loud wheezing sound to it. "Hurry up Wilma and get the tank of Atomic Achieve 3000 installed with the injection needle into Norma Peterson, she doesn't have much time left!" The doctor said sounding very worried. "I'm all done Dr. Flintstone and it's ready for you to turn on and start administrating the Atomic Achieve 3000 on Norma Peterson." Nurse Wilma said as she injected a large needle into a thin blue vein in Norma's left flabby forearm, that was connected to a clear plastic hose that ran to the large tank of Atomic Achieve 3000 sitting besides Norma's hospital bed. "OK! Here we go." The doctor said as he flipped on the switch to the pump that would feed the Atomic Achieve 3000 into Norma Peterson's 69 year old, blown out pacemaker with a very bad heart dying body.................After the pump was started a brightly pulsating, dark green liquid started flowing through the clear plastic hose and through the large needle injected into Norma Peterson's left flabby forearm's thin blue vein. As soon as the Atomic Achieve 3000 hit her blood stream, Norma's once blown out pacemaker started repairing it's self while her old weak heart started growing even more powerfully stronger and more muscular till it grow around and swallowed up her pacemaker altogether! Norma's heart was now beating with as much horse power as a Chrysler 400 cubic V-8 engine with a turbo Hemi under the hood! As Norma's heart rate quickly started growing even more powerfully stronger, the heart monitor that she was hooked up to started beeping so extremely fast and very loud as the heart rate monitor screen flashed her vital signs so fast, that no human eye could even read them!...............Norma's short cropped snow white hair that was once thinning on top now started growing in even more thicker as well as longer till it became shoulder length. Then Norma's now very thickly long mane of snow white hair started growing darker till it became a dark auburn red. The old sagging skin on Norma's old wrinkled face with it's three double chins and her turkey neck slowly started to tighten up till her two extra chins and all her other wrinkles disappeared altogether, now giving the 69 year old Norma Peterson the younger face of a 29 year old woman. As the Atomic Achieve 3000 serum continued to be pumped into her blood stream, Norma's once very weak breathing that had a very strangely loud wheezing sound to it now became stronger by the second, as her two old weak lungs started growing as powerfully strong and muscular as her heart had become! As Norma's breathing became even more powerfully stronger and the very strangely loud wheezing sound disappeared altogether, Norma's once flabby breasts started firming up and growing erect to their full triple D size while Norma's once weak flabby pectoral muscles started growing even more firmer to support them, while her two very large flabby saddle bag arms slimmed down and started toning up as well, as her skin continued to tightly firm up!.................Norma's extremely large, very flabby, fat protruding pot belly started to quickly deflate with a strange hissing sound coming from it like if someone was letting air out of a car tire valve, as her skin started tightening up while all her stretch marks disappeared altogether! Norma's extremely large, very flabby, fat protruding pot belly continued to quickly deflate until it became as flat as a board with a slight definition of a set of six pack abs! While Norma Peterson's stomach was deflating and redesigning it's self, her flabby back with it's rolls of fat started disappearing as well as her lose back skin started tightening up as well!..............As Norma's once very flabby, fat thighs and ankles started to lose their lose skin and tighten up into two very well toned ones, her once very large, flabby fat torso also started to shrink and redesign as her skin continued tightening it's self up and it now became a very well rounded bubble torso! As the Atomic Achieve 3000 was still continuing to be pumped into Norma Peterson's blood stream her new younger, more streamlined female curvy figure, started growing and swelling up to an unbelievable size in female muscularity, and Norma's muscular size and girth quickly grew so freaking incredibly large in such a short time, that the steel hospital bed frame could barely contain Norma's new heavier muscular body weight! "OH MY GOD DOCTOR!" Nurse Wilma said when she returned to Norma Peterson's hospital room after taking her coffee break, and seeing the new results; "That Atomic Achieve 3000 serum turned that sick old lady into the incredible She-Hulk!" "I know Wilma." The doctor said in disgust; "But I have state papers signed by the governor that gives Norma Peterson's daughter Gail Foster total permission to use this serum on her mother, and after all Wilma if Gail Foster doesn't like her mother's freakishly huge muscular results, she did sign a legal waver in case there were any side effects to this treatment." "Should we wake Norma Peterson up from her induced coma doctor?" Nurse Wilma asked. "No Wilma." The doctor replied; "Let Norma Peterson sleep for another 9 hours, because I'm sure that strange physical transformation was as tiring and as painful it looked."................At 4:30 am while Norma Peterson was going through her Atomic Achieve 3000 transformation, I got up and said in a commanding tone to my mother who was sleeping soundly in her queen sized bed right next to me; "BETTY-JO, YOUR LORD AND MASTER DAVID COMMANDS YOU TO WAKE UP NOW TO START YOUR DAILY WEIGHT LIFTING WORKOUT!" "Babe please give me another half hour to sleep." My mother said still sounding very sleepy as she rolled over on her side away from me and started lightly snoring again. I picked up my I-Phone and after I went into the app for my mother's electronic dog collar I gave her such an extremely large electrical shock, that it literally knocked her huge, thickly muscular, hyper shredded female body out of bed which fell hard on the bedroom's carpeted floor and made a loud thumping sound! AW! THAT FUCKING HURT! My mother complained as she sat up on the carpeted bedroom floor and reached up to the top of her nightstand looking for her pack of cigarettes, book of matches, and her ash tray which I threw away last night after she fell asleep. Then I gave my mother another extremely large electrical shock, that knocked her back on her large, very tightly toned bubble shaped muscular ass again as I said in my commanding tone; "YOU QUIT COLD TURKEY LAST NIGHT SMOKING CIGARETTES, REMEMBER BETTY-JO?" "Oh yea babe I remember now." My mother replied in a very depressing tone from feeling her powerfully nicotine withdrawal which was starting to drive her a little crazy. Then I questioned my mother in my commanding tone as I gave her an even more powerful electrical shock that not only sent her flying across the bedroom and crashing hard into one of the bedroom's walls, which practically made her foam at the mouth at the same time; "BETTY-JO HOW ARE YOU TO REFER TO ME FROM NOW ON? Now that my mother seriously knew I meant business, she got up and said in a very apologizing tone of a true slave to her master; "OH I'M TRULY SORRY MASTER DAVID FOR THE WAY I'VE BEHAVED! PLEASE DON'T ELECTRICAL SHOCK ME ANYMORE! I'LL BE A VERY GOOD GIRL FROM NOW ON WHO'LL DO AS SHE'S TOLD, AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE ANY MORE PROBLEMS WITH ME!" "OK BETTY-JO."  I said in my commanding tone; "YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES TO GET DRESSED IN THE WORKOUT OUTFIT I PICKED OUT FOR YOU, AND MEET ME IN THE KITCHEN FOR YOUR HIGH PROTEIN  BREAKFAST!".....................Ten minutes later my mother met me in the kitchen wearing a light pink bra with a matching light pink thong that hardly covered her female personal parts, while it looked extremely small and very sexy on her hugely ripped, very deeply tanned thickly hyper shredded muscular curvy figure. This would be her daily workout outfit from this day on. My mother sat down at the kitchen table while I was busy loading her blender up with a generous large amount of high protein bulk up shake mix, a dozen raw eggs, and a pint of muscle milk which I then blended into a very large creamy high protein shake for her that my mother drank in three huge gulps right out of the blender's glass pitcher while she swallowed a large handful of her women's muscle hormone enhanced multi vitamins at the same time. I figured that my mother was going to need every ounce of protein she could digest to feed her hungry growing muscles, to fulfill her dream of being recorded in all the record books as the strongest woman in the entire world. While my mother was gulping down her powerfully strong high protein shake and swallowing her large handful of women's muscle hormone enhanced multi vitamins, I sat across from her at the kitchen table where I loaded up one of her empty hypodermic needles with the dark green liquid, from one of the bottles labeled; "Achieve 3000," then I injected the hypodermic needle into my mother's thick blue pencil sized vein, that was located in her hugely thick, sausage casing sized, muscular left forearm. After my mother finished her very large creamy protein shake with the women's muscle hormone enhanced multi vitamins she had just swallowed, combined with a full dosage of Achieve 3000 I had just injected into her, as it all quickly hit my mother's bloodstream altogether at the same time, which gave her one hell of a very powerfully strong, super inhumanly turbo charged, amount of physical energy that caused my mother to jump out of the kitchen chair she was sitting in and as my mother went into one hell of a crab pose that swelled  up and flexed out her already hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded upper muscular female physique to four times it's already incredible size, she yelled excitedly; "IT'S TIME FOR ME TO START WORK OUTING AND PUMP UP WITH SOME SERIOUS IRON!".....................After my mother and I exited through the sliding door on to her back deck while I grabbed a thick leather belt off the counter top that I had found earlier in her bedroom closet, I climbed onto my mother's hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular back, and as I wrapped my two legs around her thickly muscular waist and held on with my right arm wrapped around her hugely ripped, very deeply tanned muscular neck with my left arm, I then whipped my mother's thickly muscular vagina very hard with the thick leather belt as I commanded her; "GIDDY UP YOU MUSCLE BOUND WHORE!" "YES MASTER DAVID!" My mother replied like my obedient servant as her hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded legs started pumping faster as I rode her like a horse into the woods behind her trailer. "GIDDY UP! RUN FASTER YOU MUSCLE BOUND WHORE!" "YES MASTER DAVID I WILL START RUNNING FASTER TO PLEASE MY LORD AND MASTER!" My mother now replied again like my obedient servant as she was breathing heavy from running as I'd continue to yell every so often while I continued to whip my mother's thick muscular vagina even harder then before with the thick leather belt to make her run even faster! With each command and feel of the thick leather belt as it painfully whipped her thickly muscular vagina, my mother's hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, hyper shredded muscular legs started to pump even harder and harder as she pushed herself to run even faster then before to please me! Up and down hills throughout the paths in the woods that eventually led out to the lake where we were parked the night before. Once we came to the lake I started whipping her even harder then before in her thick muscular vagina as I continued yelling; " GIDDY UP! RUN EVEN FASTER YOU MUSCLE BOUND WHORE THEN YOU'VE EVER RAN BEFORE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!" "YES MASTER DAVID I WILL START RUNNING EVEN FASTER THEN I'VE EVER RAN BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE JUST TO PLEASE MY LORD AND MASTER!" My mother again replied like my obedient servant should, as she started pumping her two hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded legs harder and harder with each step she ran my mother's speed continued to accelerate faster and faster as she ran around the lake four times before I steered her back into the paths in the woods to head back to her double wide trailer. At one point I had my hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded, muscular Amazon mother running at 30 mph, but I knew in time I could get her to even run faster then that! By the time we returned from the path in the woods that led back to my mother's double wide trailer's back deck, I had rode her like a horse for twenty miles straight without us stopping once!..................Once we returned without giving her a break I started pushing my mother even harder to continue working out. There was a large Oak tree with two large branches diagonally across from each other that was behind my mother's back deck. After I commanded my mother by saying; "REACH UP TO THOSE TWO TREE BRANCHES YOU MUSCLE BOUND WHORE AND START DOING PULL UPS!" "YES MASTER DAVID, AS YOU WISH ME TO DO!" My mother replied as she jumped up to reach those two large tree branches with her two strong hands and started doing pull ups to workout her two hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular arms and back! "FASTER YOU MUSCLE BOUND WHORE! PUMP OUT THOSE PULL UPS FASTER LIKE A REAL WOMAN, AND NOT LIKE A SKINNY WEAKLING LITTLE GIRL!" I commanded of my mother every so often as I'd whip her thickly muscular bubble shaped ass hard with the leather belt. "YES MASTER DAVID I WILL TRY HARDER FOR YOU!" My mother again replied as my obedient servant, as she continued to pump out pull up after pull up as physically fast as she could. In less then fifteen minutes I got my mother to pump out 250 pull ups without slowing down or stopping once! Then after I had my mother do 250 stomach crunches while she held two, 200 pounds weights disks on her hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular six pack set of abs, I had her do 250 push ups with the same two, 200 pound weight disks sitting in the middle of her hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular back before we moved on to her weight set................With each and every weight lifting exercise I had my mother do, I continued to add an extra 50 pounds of steel weight disks to each set of reps she lifted, and had her do 30 sets of reps with each weight lifting exercise she did. If my mother seemed to start slowing down as she was lifting even more heavier weight then she was once used to lifting, I quickly started whipping my mother extremely hard on either her thick muscular vagina or thickly muscular bubble shaped ass as I commanded; "LIFT FASTER YOU MUSCLE BOUND WHORE! YOU'LL NEVER BECOME THE WORLD'S STRONGEST WOMAN THAT WAY LIFTING LIKE A WEAK LITTLE GIRL!" Or I'd command while I whipped her extremely hard; "LIFT THOSE USELESS CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS LIKE A REAL WOMAN AND NOT LIKE THE LITTLE PUSSY BITCH YOU REALLY ARE!" My mother's obedient servant reply was always the same; "YES MASTER DAVID! I WILL TRY AND WORKOUT LIFTING THESE WEIGHTS FASTER AND HARDER JUST TO PLEASE YOU!"  Unbeknown to me at the time, but my mother who was a real sexual degenerate in her own mentally sick way was getting just as sexually turned on by me physically abusing her as I whipped her so extremely hard while I was ordering her around, as I was getting so sexually turned on physically abusing my mother while I was whipping the hell out of her in between commanding her like a slave master! As I continued pushing my mother to workout harder and harder lifting weights, I wouldn't even give her a fifteen minute break to eat something for lunch. While my mother was laying on her weight bench working out bench pressing a large barbell that held 425 pounds of steel weight disks, I put a large funnel in my mother's mouth, then I put in the mouth of the funnel another large handful of women's muscle, hormone enhanced, multi vitamins, right before I poured another large powerfully strong protein shake into the funnel to wash them down with. As the second helping of protein packed enriched vitamins started feeding her, now growing hungry bulging muscles, my mother found her second wind and started lifting weights even harder and faster then she was doing a moment before!.............Finally by six pm after working out my mother long and hard for eleven hours straight without a break I finally commanded; "THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY YOU MUSCLE BOUND WHORE! GO TAKE A LONG HOT SHOWER AND AFTERWARDS I'LL GIVE YOU A RUB DOWN MUSCLE MASSAGE DOWN BEFORE DINNER!" "YES MASTER DAVID! ANYTHING TO PLEASE YOU." My mother now replied in her automatic obedient servant tone, when I gave her an order to do something, as she cradled her heavy barbell on the weight bench after finishing her last set of reps that she had bench pressed. As my mother slowly sat up on her weight bench every now extremely swollen and bloated muscle group on her entire hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular body screamed out in shear pain from my mother working out so extremely hard! As my mother slowly stood up on her two feet, she put her right hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular right arm around my waist to help balance herself, as my mother started slowly and very painfully limping towards the glass sliding door to enter her trailer.................After I helped her get undressed and into the shower because my mother could barely raise both her hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded arms because they were so extremely swollen and bloated, and screamed out in shear pain from her working out so extremely hard! After I helped my mother into the shower I used the shampoo to wash her dark brown short hair that was cut to her ear lobe length, I then took a bar of soap and lathered up her entire naked extremely swollen and bloated hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular body, then I had her stand under the shower to wash herself off. After her shower I toweled off my mother's naked extremely swollen and bloated, hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, hyper shredded body. While my mother was still naked from her shower, I had her lay down on her queen sized bed where I gave her a complete upper and lower body rub down muscle massage with a tube of muscle relaxing cream................After I gave my mother her massage and helped her get dressed in another light pink thong and bra that hardly covered her private parts but made my mother's hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, hyper shredded muscular body look sexy as hell! I then helped her into the kitchen so I could feed my mother a very large protein packed dinner to feed her strong, growing hungry female muscles. Being that she still could barely raise her two very hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, hyper shredded muscular arms because she was still so extremely sore from working out, I force fed my mother an entire 72 ounce raw beef which I made her wash it down with a large glass that contained a dozen raw eggs. The reason I fed my mother everything raw was because it contained even more protein then when it was cooked, and my mother was going to need every ounce of protein to feed her hungry growing muscles to become the strongest woman in the world!.............. By 7:30 pm after she had her large protein packed dinner, I then helped her back into the bedroom where I sat her on her bed. "Master David." My mother said in her obedient servant tone; "I've worked out so extremely hard today serving your needs in trying to become the strongest woman in the world, that I was hoping we could have sex tonight. Lifting all those heavy weights that caused me to have so many powerful muscle pumps, have really made me so freaking horny and I really want to get laid!" "Drink this first Betty-Jo." I replied as I handed my mother another large glass of her powerfully strong protein shake, which she took and drank down in the large gulps! After she handed me back the large glass, I replied; "No sex for you tonight Betty-Jo, you'll need 9 straight hours of sleep to rest your weary growing muscles before tomorrow's workout." "But I'm not sleepy yet master David!" My mother protested as she started to yawn while she laid down on her side of the bed.  "You will be soon Betty-Jo." I replied; "Because I've put four very powerfully strong sleeping pills in that powerfully strong protein shake you've just drank." A moment later my mother was deeply sound asleep snoring very loudly and she slept through the entire night till I woke her up again 4:30 am the next morning to do her workout program again.................As I was putting my hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, hyper shredded muscular mother to bed, at 7:45 pm the doctor came out into the emergency's waiting room where Gail Foster had been waiting to hear the results on her mother, Norma Peterson. "Ms. Foster?" The doctor asked. "That's me doctor." A short squat very over weight woman with red cully hair, who was five feet five inches in height, and carried most of her weight in her flabby protruding fat pot belly, hips and sagging fat rear end said, as she stood up in her wrinkled clothes. Gail Foster had stayed and waited in the hospital's emergency waiting room for the past twenty two hours straight for the results of the Atomic Achieve 3000 that was used on her mother. "Well Ms. Foster." The doctor said in a with a very happy tone in his voice; "The Atomic Achieve 3000 worked out very well in saving your mother's life, and she's now more physically fit then any other woman I've ever seen in my entire life." "That's great doctor." Gail Foster said very happily, knowing her plan was going to workout extremely well in getting revenge on Betty-Jo Manson! "When can I see my mother?" "Right now Ms. Foster. Your mother just woke up and is asking to see you." Then the doctor escorted Gail Foster inside the emergency room to see her mother. End Of Part 3                                                                                                                                                                                

Comments

Popular Posts