My Mother Just Got Paroled From Prison!-The Final Chapter!

At 5:30 am Gail Foster drove into the parking lot of the lake near The Sea Pines Trailer Park where my mother lived with her extremely gigantic, super thickly ripped, hyper shredded muscular mother sitting in the passenger seat next to her. After parking her Jeep Liberty behind some large pine trees that led to a dirt road that headed towards the back of the trailer park right behind my mother's trailer so it wouldn't be seen from the lake's parking lot, Gail Foster put her car in park and turned off the motor. My mother's parole officer Gail Foster for the past four weeks while her own mother, Norma Peterson was training at The Cast Iron Bitch Gym, had been secretly spying on us so Gail Foster could learn my mother's daily workout schedule, which would help in the planning of her own now gigantic hugely muscular, very deadly, inhumanly powerfully strong, killing machine mother, to find the right moment to destroy and kill Betty-Jo Manson. As they both saw me riding my mother like a horse while I was whipping her to run even faster around the lake, Norma Peterson casually asked her daughter while she sat back in the passenger seat; "Gail you want me to get out of the car right now and kill Betty-Jo Manson then drop her destroyed body into the lake?" "Not yet mother." Gail Foster replied as she saw a couple of people walking their dogs and another couple of others people running around the lake; "There are too many witnesses out here by the lake. Our best plan of attack would be after Betty-Jo Manson and her son David get back to her trailer so we could get them separated from each other." Then Gail Foster said with a girlish giggle in her voice; "That way mother you could kill and totally destroy Betty-Jo Manson on the back deck of her trailer while I keep her son David busy inside the trailer, and after it's all over I'll make that gorgeous hunk of  man all my own!" "Gail?" Norma Peterson asked her daughter with a serious tone in her voice while she arched her eye brows while looking at her; "What makes you seriously think that after David Manson had been around his mother's smoking hot muscular body all this time, that after this is all over he'd want to be with your short squat, very over weight body, that's carrying most of it's weight in your flabby protruding, fat pot belly, hips and flabby sagging ass?" "BECAUSE MOTHER!" Gail Foster said now getting very angry because her mother knew how sensitive she was about her weight; "I'm not planning on being this out of shape and over weight in the near future when I'm with David. I've also arranged with the same doctor who gave you the Atomic Achieve 3000 serum treatment four weeks ago to use the same serum on me right after this is all over."....................As soon as Gail Foster and Norma Peterson saw me now riding my mother like a horse extremely hard down the path in the woods that led back to my mother's trailer while I was whipping her even more extremely harder then before, Gail Foster waited another ten minutes to give us a head start to reach my mother's trailer before she said very excitedly while starting the car's motor; "OK MOM! IT'S SHOW TIME!" Then after Gail Foster shifted her Jeep Liberty into four wheel drive, she slowly drove her car through the same wooded path that my mother and I had just taken back to my mother's trailer. After Gail Foster parked her Jeep Liberty deep in the woods, but near enough to my mother's trailer so they see the back deck where my mother had her daily weightlifting workouts, and could also make a fast get away after Norma Peterson killed and destroyed my mother. After Gail Foster parked and turned off the motor, she leaned over to reach for her purse in the back, and as she removed her hand gun and cell phone from her purse said; "OK Mother we've going to do it just like we had planned to. First I'll sneak up to the trailer and after I have David Manson safely out of the way I'll text you with the message; "KILL AND DESTROY BETTY-JO MANSON NOW!" "Then while Betty-Jo Manson is busy working out lifting her weights on the back deck, you attack, GOT IT!" "Yes Gail I know what to do, but what's the gun for?" As Gail Foster opened up the driver side car door and got out, she said; "To make David Manson forcibly do what I ask him to do, and also for backup just in case you fuck up mother in trying to destroy and kill Betty-Jo Manson." "I WON'T FUCK UP GAIL!" Norma Peterson said now getting very angry that her own daughter had just insulted her, after all she had put herself through these past four weeks just to help her only daughter. After Gail Foster got out and closed the car door, she quickly disappeared into the woods while heading towards the back of Betty-Jo Manson's trailer...............As Gail Foster slowly and quietly sneaked through the woods that were behind my mother's trailer, she carefully watched both mine and my mother's activities on the back deck for awhile. While I was setting up every one of my mother's weightlifting exercises and adding additional amounts of steel weight disks to each set of reps she lifted, while my mother was busy pumping out her next set of reps, I would go back into the trailer through the glass sliding door. After Gail Foster watched us closely for an hour, she continued slowly and quietly sneaking through the woods till she came along to the left side of my mother's trailer then reached the front door. After using a lock pick to unlock the front door, Gail Foster slowly and quietly opened the front door and sneaked inside then hid behind my mother's old very worn living room sofa, and watched and waited till Gail Foster and her mother were ready to make their moves!..................In between each set of reps I'd set my mother up in her weightlifting exercises, I'd go back into her trailer and do some of the housework. Currently I was doing our laundry in the small room off the kitchen where the washer and dryer were kept. After Gail Foster text her mother; "KILL AND DESTROY BETTY-JO MANSON NOW!" Gail Foster then quickly moved into the kitchen and came up behind me in the laundry room and said while holding her gun in my back; "Don't make any sound whatsoever David to alert your mother or I'll be forced to shoot you. Now move slowly and keep your hands where I could see them." "Yes Ms. Foster." Was all I replied as she steered me out of the kitchen and towards the bathroom. After we entered the bathroom Gail Foster closed the lid on our toilet and made me sit down, while she locked the bathroom door behind her as she still held her hand gun on me..............As soon as Norma Peterson got her daughter's text message she moved very silently fast through the woods behind my mother's trailer and approached the right side of the back deck behind my mother's weightlifting bench, where my mother was laying down and slowly pumping up and down a very large barbell that held 340 pounds of steel weight disks on each side of her extremely heavy barbell. Norma Peterson quickly moved and jumped over the railing of the back deck with such fast speed and agility as she came up behind my mother while she was busy working out doing bench presses on her weight bench. Then before my mother knew what was happening, a very gigantic hugely muscular woman with an auburn flat top crew cut stood directly above from behind my mother's weight bench as she quickly grabbed the heavy 680 pound steel barbell with both her strong powerful hands, and with her now super inhuman strength pushed the heavy steel barbell down hard on my mother's chest which started crushing my mother's extremely huge muscular water melon sized tits! My mother now started struggling like hell trying to lift the heavy 680 pound steel barbell up off her chest with all her strength while her face started turning a dark red in color because Norma Peterson's super inhuman strength continued to press down on my mother's chest with such an unbelievable vice like grip that my mother could now barely breath! "Come on Betty-Jo you've got to do better then that if you want to be recorded in all the world record books as the strongest woman in the world. Try pushing up on your barbell harder, COME ON B.J., NO PAIN NO GAIN!" Norma Peterson said laughing as she watched how pitiful my mother now was struggling hard to try and work against her super inhuman strength. "WHO ARE YOU?" My mother said while she was choking as she was gasping badly for oxygen to breath. "Oh B.J. you don't remember your good friend and neighbor Norma Peterson?" Norma said pretending to have hurt feelings. Then Norma Peterson said as she ripped the heavy 680 pound steel barbell out of my mother's hands and tossed it into the woods where it landed hard making a loud metal banging sound in the woods; "Come on B.J. I'm going to give you a real tough physical fitness test to see how physical fit you really are you little bitch!"..................Then Norma Peterson grabbed my mother with her left hand by her light pink bra, and lifted my mother up off her weight bench and onto her feet. While Norma Peterson continued to hold on to my mother's light pink bra with her left hand while my mother still felt extremely dizzy from the lack of oxygen when she was choking, Norma Peterson then hit my mother directly in the face with an upper right cut that was such an inhuman powerfully strong punch, it sent my mother's hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded muscular female body flying backwards, and crashing through the side of her trailer into her bedroom! As my mother slowly got up from her bedroom carpeted floor while she started wiping the blood away from her nose she got very angry as she said; "THAT BITCH BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!" Then my mother rushed out of the broken bedroom wall of the trailer she'd just crashed through with both her fists ready to fight! As my mother rushed as fast as she could to hit Norma Peterson, Norma just counter clocked my mother by jumping up and with both of her feet, then kicked my mother in her thick hyper shredded rock hard muscular stomach and broke two of her ribs, while it sent my mother crashing through the glass sliding door and sliding across the kitchen floor, till my mother crashed her head into a corner of the kitchen cabinets which cracked her head open!.................From hearing the loud crashing sounds outside on the back deck and their conversation from the open bathroom window, I could tell my mother was having a fight with Norma Peterson, and very badly losing as Norma was beating the shit out of my mother! I knew I had to do something and fast before Norma Peterson killed my mother, then an idea came to me on how to get away from being held captive in the bathroom by my mother's parole officer Gail Foster. I slowly started getting up from where I was sitting on the closed toilet lid. "Where do you think you've going David?" Gail Foster asked as she pointed her hand gun directly in my face. "Oh I just have this itch that's driving me crazy on my back Ms. Foster." I replied as I reached my left hand behind my back. "OK David hurry up and scratch your itch then sit back down till I tell you it's okay to get up again." Gail Foster said in a commanding tone. "Yes ma'am." I replied as I fully stood up and started scratching my back. Then before Gail Foster knew what had hit her, my left fist came out from behind my back and hit Gail Foster so hard and squarely in the face, that it sent her wheeling backwards into the bathroom tub, while her hand gun was knocked out of her right hand. After I quickly caught Gail Foster's hand gun, she got up out of the bathroom tub and while she wiped the blood from her nose screamed as she rushed towards me; "YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU BROKE MY NOSE!" Then before I realized what happened next, Gail Foster's hand gun went off in my hand and shot her directly in the forehead! For a moment Gail Foster just stood there with a bewildered look on her face as she said; "Oh David why did you shoot me? All I wanted to do was make love to you." Then Gail Foster's body collapsed in a dead bloody heap back into the bath tub!...................I then quickly unlocked and ran out the bathroom door to the kitchen, where I found my mother's hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded, muscular body laying in a pool of her own blood, and as she looked up at me with her two now glassy eyes, she said while choking on her own blood; "I can't defeat Norma Peterson she's just too physically inhumanly strong!" Then another idea crossed my mind which I thought was a slim chance at best, to help my mother beat Norma Peterson. I quickly took out my I-Phone and opened up the app to the electric dog collar that I made my mother wear. After I set the app all the way up till it reached it's limit of a super strong electrical shock, my mother's very bruised, bloody, and banged up hugely ripped, very deeply tanned, thickly hyper shredded, muscular body bounced back to life with such an unbelievable amount of electrical shock body energy, that she ran out of the shattered glass sliding door screaming loudly; "NORMA!" When Norma Peterson turned around in complete surprise of my mother screaming her name, my mother jumped up and slammed both her super strong electrical charged hands at the same time on Norma Peterson's huge thickly muscular left tit. With such an unbelievable amount of electrical charge coming from my mother's hands, it caused Norma Peterson's pacemaker to explode in her chest like an atomic bomb! Norma Peterson's pacemaker exploded so violently in her chest, that it sent my mother flying backwards and landing hard on her back on top her weight bench while at the same time it sent Norma Peterson's gigantic, inhumanly huge, ripped hyper shredded, muscular female body 500 feet straight up in the air like a rocket, then Norma Peterson crashed landed on top of and crushed her daughter's Jeep Liberty parked in the woods which caused the loud car alarm to go off wildly! "Quick master David." My mother said as she slowly sat up on her weight bench; "Pack us both a bag with clothes and let's get the hell out of here before the police arrive." I quickly did what I was asked and then helped my mother into the passenger seat of my pickup truck, then we drove away from my mother's trailer as fast as I could!.................There is more to this story, but being that both my mother and I are now on the lamb running from the police, I can't tell you where we went. What I can tell you though is that I'm still my mother's personal trainer, and she's still training to become the strongest woman ever recorded in all the worlds record books! The End!                                                                                                    

Comments

Popular Posts