When Rosanne Met Christine!-3

Later on that evening after I had a business dinner with my client and checking into our hotel in Chicago, I went up to my hotel room and called my wife at home. After letting our house phone ring several times before the answering machine picked up, as I left Rosanne another voice message telling her that I arrived in Chicago safely and where I was staying, not to mention how much I loved and missed her. As I looked at my watch which read 9:45 pm in central mountain time, I then realized that it was an hour later on the east coast which meant that it was 10:45 pm back home, and that my wife would already be fast asleep getting her eight hours rest for her daily weightlifting workouts. So I got out my lap top computer and after looking up a muscular women's story on; www.brawna.org, which I started reading as soon as I found one that interested me. I then quickly got naked and started jerking myself off in the hotel room's bed as I read a muscle women's story about a very jealous wife who joined a body building gym and bulked up for revenge on her husband after he had left his wife while having an affair with her sister. I was getting very horny as I worked my right hand very hard jerking my dick off, while I was thinking about my wife Rosanne playing the part of the very jealous wife seeking revenge with her new powerfully strong female muscularity.................The next morning of my wife's weightlifting workout at Christine's house, as Rosanne stood on the scale she saw that her weight had increased by another twenty pounds and that she'd grown another four inches as well! Christine must have figured that this was going to happen so she had laid out another larger set of workout clothes for my wife to wear on the exam table. The larger black T-shirt and matching black gym shorts had the; www.femalebodybuilders.com logo on them printed with bright pink letters. Rosanne thank who she thought was her new best girl friend for the clothes, and then got dressed. My wife and Christine had very little conversation that day between them, while they focused mostly on Rosanne's weight training and her nutrition diet plan needs. This continued throughout the next four days while I was on my business trip in Chicago until the weekend. Christine advised my wife to take the weekend off from her daily weightlifting workouts and just relax. Rosanne had no idea what to do with herself for two days. I had called and left another voice message on my wife's cell phone the afternoon before, letting Rosanne know that I'd be in Chicago on business for another three days. My wife was so busying working out with her new best girl friend Christine, while being so obsessed building up her own female muscularity these past forty eight hours, that Rosanne still hadn't realized that she never returned her husband's phone calls, or had even talked to me. But oddly enough my wife seemed to care more about not being able to workout with Christine for two whole days, then she cared about me, her husband Leon's absence!.............This week had been very long and hard on my wife while she worked out lifting weights at Christine's house, but Rosanne was now so totally into the whole weightlifting and female body building thing and she felt great! My wife had gained a total of sixty pounds of 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat, and now weighed 179 pounds, and was now six feet in height as well! But none of this mattered to my wife right now, because the weekend was going to be long and hard on Rosanne waiting two whole days to the following Monday morning, to continue fulfilling her new obsession of lifting weights to build up her muscles to please her husband. My wife wanted to continue working out lifting weights with Christine all weekend, but Christine had been very adamant about that and said that she had other plans to go away that weekend, and that she wasn't going to be home till late Sunday night. Christine wanted Rosanne to take the weekend off to rest up and exercise only if it was only absolutely necessary to. Saturday morning my wife found it to be more than absolutely necessary to exercise so after Rosanne put on her smallest leopard skin string bikini that showed off her new hugely ripped, extremely muscular, hyper shredded figure, she rode her bicycle 12 miles to the beach...............When my wife finally got to the beach and chained her bicycle up at the bike stand, as she walked onto the beach Rosanne enjoyed all the attention she was getting from all the people who would stop dead in their tracks, to stare and gawk at her newly incredible thickly muscular female physique. My wife knew that even though everyone on the beach would take notice of a hugely ripped, extremely muscular, hyper shredded woman in a leopard skin string bikini, some people were looking at her for pure shock value, because not everyone thought female body builders were attractive. But it didn't really matter to Rosanne if everyone at the beach found her attractive or not and she really didn't care one way or the other! It was for her husband Leon who she'd been working out hard every day with Christine lifting weights to build up her body and it was only his opinion of his wife's new hugely ripped, extremely muscular, hyper shredded body that really seriously mattered to Rosanne................When my wife got home that evening from the beach she took a shower and put on one of my old T-shirts and a pair of my boxer shorts, since most of her clothes no longer fit her bigger muscular body. Then Rosanne went downstairs to the kitchen and fixed herself a dinner of two large porterhouse steaks that she cooked rare, four baked potatoes, and a very large spinach salad. After she got done eating her large meal combine with the 24 mile bicycle trip she had taken to the beach that morning, Rosanne then went to sleep after feeling very tired................Early Sunday morning when my wife woke up in our queen sized bed she quickly got dressed in the black triple X T-shirt and gym shorts with the www.femalebodybuilders.com logo on them in bright pink letters that Christine had given her last Friday to wear. After Rosanne got dressed she then did 200 pull ups on our bedroom door frame, 200 stomach crunches and 200 push ups on our carpeted bedroom floor to warm up. Then after my wife had a huge protein packed breakfast of a dozen scrambled eggs, two pounds of bacon, and drank a gallon of whole milk, she then dusted and vacuumed our entire house. Rosanne incorporated her housework while she continued her own home weightlifting workout. As Rosanne dusted and vacuumed with her left hand, with her right hand she lifted and bench pressed our large dinning room table and chairs, our large heavy china closet, and our entire living room set including our two extremely heavy marble end tables and coffee table. Then after my wife finished she repeated her house cleaning routine again, this time bench pressing our furniture with her left hand while she dusted and vacuumed with her right hand. After Rosanne finally finished her house cleaning and our home was sparkling clean, she decided to go for a 5 mile run to the lake at the park.............After locking our front door my wife then ran down our front porch and made a right and ran 5 miles north to the park six blocks away from our house. As Rosanne ran through the park's entrance she continued running down the path towards the lake. Then while enjoying how powerfully strong her muscular legs were feeling as she continued running, my wife continued following the 2 mile path around the lake. After Rosanne ran around the lake three times while barely sweating or feeling slightly winded whatsoever, she then continued running throughout the other paths that led through the woods around the lake. As my wife continued running at her full speed throughout a path in the woods, Rosanne came across a large two ton John Deere tractor that some maintenance park attendant had left parked there after he finished his job on Saturday afternoon. My wife stopped running and stood there a moment looking at this large tractor as she wondered out loud to herself; "I wonder how heavy that tractor really is? I bet it's way too heavy for me to try and lift it." Then as Rosanne looked down at her two hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular biceps which she flexed into two gigantic muscular sized basketballs with a thick blue vein that ran across each one of her softball muscular caps, which were on top of each one of her hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular, basketball sized biceps; My wife again thought out loud to herself as she slowly continued to stare back and forth between the parked tractor and her two fully flexed, gigantic muscular biceps; "I can't really be that physically strong yet. Can I?" Then as Rosanne continued pondering this question in her mind for a few more minutes while she continued to stare back and forth between the parked tractor and her two fully flexed gigantic muscular biceps, my wife thought out loud to herself as she put down her arms and walked towards and around the tractor; "Well there's only one way to answer this question and that's for me to try and lift that tractor."...................After my wife quickly looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone else on the path she had just been running through the woods on, Rosanne quickly dropped to the ground and rolled under the tractor. Once my wife was laying on her back underneath the large two ton John Deere tractor she spread her two hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular arms wide apart as Rosanne raised her hands up and grabbed the sides of the tractor's under carriage. Then as she gritted her teeth while letting out a long loud growl, my wife slowly started pushing up on the under carriage of the large two ton John Deere tractor with her two hands. Very slowly at first the tractor's four tires started inching up off the ground till Rosanne was holding it up as she knelt on both of her powerfully strong muscular knees. "OH GOD!" My wife thought out loud to herself while holding the large two ton John Deere tractor above her head; "I THINK I'VE TAKEN ON MORE THEN I CAN SERIOUSLY HANDLE!" Then as Rosanne was still struggling trying to hold up the two ton John Deere tractor above her she heard Christine's voice in her head say in a very commanding tone; "COME ON ROSANNE LIFT THOSE GIRLIE CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS! YOU CAN LIFT THAT TRACTOR ABOVE YOUR HEAD IF YOU REALLY TRY!" Then my wife let out such a very long powerfully loud, inhumanly animal growl as Rosanne slowly continued to lift while she slowly continued to stand up at the same time, while she still held the large two ton John Deere tractor above her head! FINALLY! My wife was now standing straight up to her full height of six feet while holding that large two ton John Deere tractor straight up above her head, with her own two hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular arms! As she continued holding that very heavy tractor above her head, Rosanne screamed at the top of her lungs which echoed around the lake and throughout the woods; "I'M TRULY A REAL LIVE FUCKING SUPER WOMAN!" That evening when I called home and talked to my wife, Rosanne said to me in a very throaty, sexy tone that she'd love to use to get me into the horny mood; "Leon I can't wait to show you how much I've bulked up in female muscularity and how physically strong I am now!" When I asked my wife to take a picture of her new bulging muscular female body with her cell phone and send it to me, Rosanne replied in that same very throaty, sexy tone; "Oh no darling you've just going to have to wait till you get home from your business trip in Chicago, to see your newly hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular super woman wife!" Then my wife said it was getting late and she needed her eight hours rest before her next weightlifting workout Monday morning at Christine's house. We then told each other how much we loved and missed each other, right before we said our goodbyes and ended our phone conversation................Early Monday morning my wife woke up, got dressed and after eating another large protein packed breakfast she headed over to Christine's house for another weightlifting workout, where Rosanne then got naked so Christine could listen to my wife's heart, take her blood pressure, and weigh and measure her. "Very good Rosanne." Christine praised my wife; "I see that you've managed to maintain yourself over the weekend. Did you workout at all?" "Yes Christine I went for a bike ride last Saturday to the beach." "Ah yes to the beach and it looks like you've gotten a nice tan." Christine replied. "A little bit." my wife said. "From the look of your tan lines I'd say that best describes your skimpy little beach attire." Christine chuckled; "But Rosanne we've not finished here yet with your female muscular transformation. You can't go showing off your newly huge muscular female physique until we've completed the entire process to please your husband." "Entire process?" My wife thought to herself as she had no idea just what the process was that Christine was putting her through. The thought of having a rock hard muscular body like a female body builders never really appealed to Rosanne before, let alone was anything that she ever actually had wanted for herself. Not to mention the fact that this was something that my wife never even asked to be part of. Yet for some strange reason Rosanne couldn't think of any reason not to be part of this, as long as it pleased me, her husband Leon who she loved dearly with all her heart and soul! Then my wife wondered to herself; "When Christine and I are finished with what she called this process, just how freaking gigantically huge in female muscularity and height, not to mention with super inhumanly strength am I going to get?".....................Christine then told my wife to lay face down on her stomach on top of the exam table. As Rosanne laid face down with her stomach on the exam table while she held herself up on her two elbows, she looked down at her breasts and couldn't believe how engorged they were now! They had to be at least a triple E cup size, which was a far cry from a week ago when they were only a small single B cup size. "Christine I have so many questions and I don't know where to begin, but is it me or are my." My wife stopped in mid sentence as she saw Christine approaching her from behind with not one, but two enormous hypodermic needles filled with the dark green vitamin serum.............. To Rosanne these two hypodermic needles filled with the dark green vitamin serum looked as large as soda cans. "Now lay down Rosanne. I need you to hold still." Christine said as my wife tightly gripped the sides of the exam table. All the thick blue veins in Rosanne's two hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular arms were now bulging out like highways lines on a road map while all of her arm muscles flexed and swelled out to an unbelievable size for any woman to ever have! "Just relax Rosanne before you give yourself an aneurysm." "I don't believe this." My wife thought to herself; "Christine is starting to sound like my husband Leon." After Christine gave her the two double large injections of the dark green vitamin serum, Rosanne didn't remember passing out but she did remember how badly the two injections had hurt when Christine began administering them to her. There was first the intense pain, a moment of even more intense heat throughout my wife's body as the dark green vitamin serum flowed throughout her blood stream, and then Rosanne was aware that she was still laying naked on the exam table on her stomach, while Christine was giving my wife a deep tissue massage..............."You've giving me a before weightlifting workout massage now Christine?" My wife asked as she came to while her very foggy mind started to clear up. "No Rosanne we've finished for today." Rosanne was now very confused; "I don't understand Christine." "I will tell you this Rosanne." Christine said; "I gave you a much stronger dosage of the vitamin serum today and there were some very interesting effects, but not to worry. We'll pick up again tomorrow morning at 9 am." "It may sound strange to you Christine, but I feel like I've already had my daily weightlifting workout. My body is aching and I can barely move my arms and legs, but I haven't gotten off this exam table yet today and even hit the weights yet." "Rosanne I couldn't have predicted better how your body would respond so well to my vitamin serum treatments." Christine replied; "We are almost finished now for the day." "But I wanted to workout lifting weights today with you Christine." My wife complained to Christine. "Rosanne we've already had our daily weightlifting workouts." "WHAT? That's impossible Christine I just got here a little while ago at 9 am." Christine then showed my wife her watch that read 5:30 pm; "See what time it is Rosanne? We've just both spent the last 8 hours working out together lifting weights." "Oh I knew that Christine." My wife said trying to sound like she'd been joking around; "Oh Christine I was just playing around with you! Of course I remember working out lifting weights together all day long." But the truth was that my wife had no memory of what she had done, or any knowledge of where the last 8 hours of her life had gone!............As my wife raised her head and began to move her legs off the exam table, Rosanne still felt a bit wobbly but was able to get on her feet. My wife took a step towards the chair where her workout clothes were neatly folded, when Rosanne caught a glimpse of her reflection in the full length mirror. "Please indulge yourself Rosanne, you've truly earned it." Christine said; "Take a good look at the new you Rosanne and just think how your husband Leon will love your new gigantic female muscularity when you've roll playing those muscle women stories you read on www.brawna.org." My wife began seriously looking at her own reflection in the full length mirror. Rosanne had no idea how tall she was now, but she guessed that she was way over six feet in height now. My wife's torso was now as wide as a twenty inch fully inflated truck tire, and her neck was just as largely thick with muscle as well. Rosanne's two thick muscular forearms were extremely large, and her two thickly muscular biceps were even more enormous with deep cuts of defined muscle. My wife's waist was still very slender in contrast to her two thickly muscular hips, and extremely massively long, extremely muscular hyper shredded legs. But what my wife found most strangely of all about her new, gigantic largely ripped, hyper shredded, thickly muscular physique, was the size of her breasts. Rosanne's breasts looked massive in size, in spite of how huge the rest of her gigantic largely ripped, hyper shredded, thickly muscular chest really was. My wife then turned to look at her back, which was just as gigantic largely ripped, hyper shredded, thickly muscular, and in perfect proportion to the rest of her massively muscular size. Once my wife left Christine's house and went home she excitedly continued to look at her own reflection in the full length mirror in our bedroom, as she thought to herself; "I can't wait till Leon see the new me!" End of Part 3                                                                     
                                                           

Comments

Popular Posts