A Mother Out Muscles Her Daughter!-6

That same night while I was falling fast asleep in my mother in law's powerfully strong, hugely thick muscular arms in the queen sized bed back at her motel room at The Red Roof Inn, my wife was busy having her daily weightlifting workout at The Steel Magnolia's Gym. As Lucy was laying down on a weight bench finishing up her fourth set of reps while bench pressing a heavy barbell that held 150 pounds of steel weight disks on both sides, Troy Steele her personal trainer said while he stood behind my wife's weight bench and helped Lucy rack the heavy barbell back in it's cradle on the weight bench after she'd finished her 40TH rep; "OK Lucy it's 11 pm and that's enough for tonight. Now it's time for to have you weekly measure and weigh in session before we leave for the night." "No problem Troy." My wife replied as she sat up on the weight bench while grabbing a towel and started toweling off all the heavy sweat from her bloated muscular body; "Just give me a few minutes to go to the ladies room and then I'll meet you back at your office." Then Lucy got up and walked away towards the women's locker room with a tough woman stride in her walk while she swung her bloated muscular arms. As Troy Steel watched my wife walking away towards the women's locker room he thought to himself; "Lucy Ricardo has come a long way these past six months from when she first joined the gym with her over weight, out of shape mother. Too bad that Lucy Ricardo is so happily married to her husband Ricky because I wouldn't mind tapping that red headed muscular white ass of hers!"...................After my wife went to the ladies room, on her way out of the women's locker room she stopped at her locker and after putting her towel back in her gym bag, Lucy checked her cell phone for any messages. As she looked at her cell phone my wife said happily out loud to herself; "Ricky sent me a couple of text messages earlier tonight. I bet they say how much he loves and misses me" When Lucy opened up the first text message and saw the five pictures I had taken of her mother in law flexing and doing a few different body building pose in front of the fountain in the lobby of The Red Roof Inn, and read; "Lucy I've met your mother at The Red Roof Inn tonight, and I just want you to see what a real muscular woman looks like!" As my wife gawked at the pictures of how more hugely and thickly muscular her mother had gotten then she had these past six months, Lucy thought out loud to herself; "Why the hell was Ricky meeting my mother at a motel?" Then she opened the second text message and saw the entire cam recording of her mother's and my muscle worship and love making video, not to mention hearing our whole conversation while the video was playing! "THAT BASTARD HUSBAND IS CHEATING ON ME WITH MY OWN MOTHER! WELL TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAVE RICKY RICARDO! SINCE YOU LIKE FUCKING OTHER MUSCULAR WOMEN, I'LL STARTED FUCKING OTHER MUSCULAR MEN!" After my wife put her cell phone back into her gym bag, she put on a little makeup and brushed her red auburn hair, then after checking herself in the mirror, Lucy then walked with the same tough woman stride while swing her two bloated muscular arms at her sides to meet her personal trainer Troy Steele in his office...................As my wife entered her personal trainer's office with the intent on getting even with me for having an affair her mother, Lucy said very friendly as she stepped on the scale; "Hello big boy are you ready to weigh and measure me in?" "Yes I am Lucy." Troy Steele replied as he wondered to himself the sudden change in my wife's personality. After he weighed my wife and started measuring her muscular body with a tape measure, Lucy started running her hands up and down Troy Steele's very large, extremely thick, dark black muscular arms as she sexually cooed; "Oh Troy you've so powerfully strong. I wouldn't mind having those powerfully strong muscular arms of yours wrapped around me while you've holding me tight." "WHAT LUCY?" Troy Steele asked with a very surprised tone in his voice. As my wife quickly slid both her hands south into the front of her personal trainers gym shorts, Lucy sexually cooed even more; "And I wouldn't mind Troy having that very large, extremely thick, dark black dick of yours pumping your love juice into my vagina." "BUT LUCY!" Troy Steele stuttered as he was starting to enjoy having my wife jerk him off in his office; "I thought you were happily married to your husband Ricky?" "Oh him." My wife replied as she started jerking Troy Steele's very large, extremely thick, dark black dick even harder in her hands while feeling his erection growing; "Didn't I ever tell you Troy? Ricky and I have an open marriage. Right now he's out with another very hot muscular woman enjoying himself, like I'm trying to do with you right now darling." That's all Troy Steele needed to hear and after he closed the gym up for the night, he brought my wife back to his condo where she spent the night making love to a very large, extremely thick, dark black muscular man!................As soon as they got to Troy Steele's condo Lucy gave Troy a blow job in the shower which led to the two of them having sex in the shower. From there Troy carried my wife in his two very powerfully strong, hugely thick, dark black muscular arms to his bedroom where he had Lucy squat down on all fours on his bedroom carpeted floor while he mounted her doggy style and started fucking the shit out of my wife as hard as he physically could! As Troy Steele was fucking my wife doggy style she thought to herself; "My mother was right about Troy not being gay after all!" Between Troy's heavily steroid enhanced sperm that my wife swallowed while giving him a blow job and his heavily steroid enhanced sperm he was now pumping into her muscular vagina, Lucy started feeling every single, already very large developed bloated muscle on her entire female body start to grow even harder and stronger yet in the heat of sexual passion! After Troy had finished doing her doggy style, he picked my wife up and flipped Lucy on to her back on his large king sized bed, and then he got on top of my wife while mounting her body between his extremely large, thickly muscular dark black legs, and started fucking her even harder then before, until Lucy's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she blacked out from such a powerfully strong sexual orgasm!...............When my wife finally awoke after blacking out from her powerfully strong sexual orgasm, she found herself laying under the covers in Troy Steele's king sized bed while he was lovingly spooning her in his two powerfully strong, hugely thick, dark black muscular arms. "Welcome back to the here and now Lucy." Troy said happily; "You had me scared there for a moment when you blacked out while we were having sex. I thought you might have had a heart attack." "Oh because I'm older then you are Troy. I'm only 32 years old and thanks to your professional personal training at The Steel Magnolia's Gym, I'm now in the best physical shape that I have ever been in, in my entire life. By the way how old are you Troy?" My wife replied now sounding more then a little angry in her voice. "Relax Lucy." Troy Steele said trying not to get into an argument with my wife and ruin their great sexual evening while he kissed her romantically on her lips; "I'm only 8 years younger then you are and I was only deeply concerned about you darling when you passed out earlier." Then Troy Steele asked my wife as she slid herself closer to his hugely thick, dark black muscular body for him to spoon her even tighter in his two powerfully strong, hugely thick, dark black muscular arms; "Lucy I've been your personal trainer these past six months since you've been coming to the gym, and how come not until tonight did you not only show a real sexual interest in me, but also let me know you and your husband Ricky had an open marriage?" "Well?" My wife said thinking about how much she wanted to tell Troy Steele, or if she should make up a lie and not tell him the truth at all. "I've been attracted to you Troy since we've first met when my mother and I came to your gym six months ago to buy our gym memberships so we could both lose weight and get into better shape." Lucy said now deciding to lie; "And well Troy looking at your hugely ripped muscular manly body every day was just driving me so sexually crazy, that today I finally decided to make my move on you."...................."OH CUT THE BULL SHIT WITH ME!" Troy Steele said with a tone in his voice that sounded like he didn't believe what my wife had told him; "Lucy you think that you've the first unhappily female married client looking to have a sexual affair behind her husband's back that I've brought back to my condo to have sex with? The only think that's troubling me is the fact that you've always seemed so happily married to your husband Ricky these past six months since I've known you, and all of a sudden tonight you end up in my bed having a sexual affair with me. So why the sudden change in you wanting to have a sexual affair with me Lucy?" My wife then broke down in tears as she started telling her personal trainer Troy Steele the entire truth as she showed him the pictures that were text to her cell phone that I had taken of my mother in law flexing her hugely ripped, thickly muscular womanly body next to the fountain in the lobby of The red Roof Inn, and the video that still unbeknown to me my own cell phone recorded while I was female muscle worshipping and making love to Ethel, who had text both of them to my wife's cell phone after I had fallen asleep that night. "This would be hard to believe if I didn't see it with my own eyes Lucy." Troy Steele said; "Six months ago your husband Ricky challenged both you and your mother on which one of you could become the most physically fit and muscular woman in the house, and since your mother seems to be a faster gainer when it comes to developing female muscularity then you are, your husband wants to leave and divorce you for his own mother in law? That's the kinkiest thing I've ever heard in my entire life."................While my wife was laying in Troy Steele's king sized bed being comforted by him after they had just finished having sex, I was still laying in the queen sized bed in my mother in law's motel room at The red Roof Inn while she continued spooning me in her own two hugely thick, muscular female arms, I had to ask Ethel why she had seduced me with her newly huge thick, muscular body, and her reply was; "Well Ricky since it's official now that you've agreed to leave and divorce Lucy for me I'll tell you the whole truth." My mother in law said; "Since the day my daughter had first brought you home to meet the family fourteen years ago after you both ran off and got married, the first time I saw your great Cubin male physique I had secretly fallen madly in love with you." "But what about your husband Fred, surely after thirty some years of marriage you were still in love with him back then?" I asked. "HELL NO RICKY!" Ethel replied sounding like she couldn't even stand thinking about the memory of her own late husband; "I was married to that no good cheating bastard Fred for thirty one years, and he had more sexual affairs behind my back then I care to count. Your wife Lucy was from Fred's first sexual affair with another woman."..............."You mean to say Ethel that you aren't Lucy's real mother?" I asked sounding very surprised. "You got that right but Lucy doesn't know I'm not her real mother Ricky." My mother in law replied; "I made my husband Fred get us to legally adopt Lucy when she was born because Lucy's real mother was going to put her up for adoption anyway." "Oh I see now Ethel." I said; "That also explains why you were a faster gainer at developing female muscle mass then Lucy was. Being that you've both not blood related and you and Lucy don't share the same female DNA, you were able to build up your own female muscular physique faster because your female body's DNA quickly develops muscles, while Lucy's female DNA causes her to be a slower gainer at developing female muscle mass." "Now you understand Ricky." My mother in law replied as she snuggled closer to me; "You see darling six months ago after I realized that you had a sexual fetish for powerfully strong muscular women, and when you made that challenge to Lucy and me last August about which one of us could become the most physically fit and muscular woman in our house, I then knew all along that I could to be able to blow away my own daughter in that competition. And as for being able to seducing you sexually Ricky." My mother in law said sounding very sure of herself as she kissed me tenderly on my lips; "Knowing your weakness and sexual fetish for powerfully strong, hugely thick muscular women Ricky, the rest was almost as easy for me to achieve. Since I'm twenty five years older then Lucy is, every day while I was working out hard during my daily weightlifting workouts at my nephew's gym, to even accelerate my female muscular growth even more physically faster, I had Charlie inject me four times a day during my daily weightlifting workouts with a very powerfully strong and very illegally imported Russian steroid, to give me an even bigger edge over my own 32 year old daughter in building up my own female muscularity. And I did all this Ricky just to get you to leave and divorce Lucy for me darling."..................."Speaking of Lucy." I said sounding a little worried; "What is she going to think when I tell Lucy I'm leaving and divorcing her, for her own mother in law?" "Not to worry Ricky." My mother in law said very happily as she snuggled even closer to me; "Lucy must already know by now darling." "But how Ethel?" I asked. Then my mother in law told me how she not only text the five pictures that I had taken of her earlier flexing in front of the fountain in the main lobby of The Red Roof Inn to my wife with my cell phone, but also the video it recorded of our female muscle worshipping and love making session as well!.............."Well Troy I guess tomorrow morning on my way to the gym I'll stop at the Ocean View Motel across the street and get myself a room there, since after seeing that video of Ricky and my mother, I can no longer live in the same house with that Cubin cheating husband of mine." "I got a better idea Lucy." Troy Steele replied as he rolled on top of my wife to make love to her again; "Since I enjoy your company so much Lucy, why not just move in here with me, and I also have a plan on how I could get you a lot bigger in female muscularity then your own mother ever dreamed of becoming in her entire life." Then as Troy Steele started making love to my wife for the third time that night, he told Lucy step for step on how he could get her to grow even larger in female muscularity, then her own mother ever dreamed of becoming in her entire life! End Of Part 6                                                                                 

Comments

  1. I am really enjoy this awesome story and looking forward to the next chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cant wait for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good, waiting for the new chapters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts