Naughty Natalie Returns To Please Her Son!-4

It had taken me twice as long then I had expected to drive the 50 miles from my aunt Flo's apartment on the bay back to our house due to heavy traffic and icy roads, and to be honest a 1987 Chevy Camaro Z28 is not the best car to drive in the winter. As I was slowly making my way back home driving the car through heavy traffic on those icy roads, I thought about what it would be like married to the younger, even more muscular version now, of my aunt Flo, who I now considered my own Flexibility Flo. My mother had given my aunt the nick name of Flexibility Flo a couple of years back because she could twist and turn her body into some strangely unnatural sexual positions like a contortionist when she'd made love to you, and what fun that was when Flo did it!..............By the time I finally got home it was dark out and as soon as I pulled into our driveway, the car's headlights shined on a brand new black full sized Hummer with California license plates backed up in front of our two car detachable garage. As I was getting out of the car and wondering who's full sized Hummer it was, I then noticed all the lights inside our two car detachable garage were lit up while loud rock n roll music mixed with the sound of heavy metal clanging came from inside the garage! I knew it wasn't my aunt Flo because I left her at her apartment working out lifting weights in her own home gym, and as far as I still knew my mother, Naughty Natalie was still in California at; "The Female Muscle Factory," OR WAS SHE?.................After I closed the car door quietly, I quickly walked over to the right side of our two car detachable garage that was next to a wooded area, which I hid in the shadows of as I looked into the side window of the garage. As I looked in the side window of the garage I saw my mother who had her once shoulder length blond hair cut shorter just above her ear lobes and slicked back with hair gel, like I remembered her wearing it in my normal time line of 2015 with her back to me doing pull ups on the bar that hung from the ceiling, wearing nothing but her pink panties. But unlike in my normal time line in 2015, my mother's body wasn't slightly flabby and out of shape, IT WAS SO FREAKING HUGELY MUSCULAR, THAT IT WAS TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE! MY MOTHER WAS A FREAKING FEMALE MUSCLE BOUND MONSTER! But somehow in this strange dream or parallel universe I had fallen into, it all made perfect sense to me. I was starting to get used to this strangely weird dreamland I was now in and nothing surprised me any more. As I continued spying on my mother through the side window on the right side of our garage while she was continuing to do pull ups on a bar mounted on the ceiling, which caused her now two freakishly huge thickly muscular biceps and triceps to swell up to such impressively, unbelievable mountain size peaks that it was totally amazing to see! I even couldn't believe the huge tattoo, which she now had in full color that covered almost her entire freakishly huge muscular back! This huge tattoo in full color was of an extremely muscular American bald eagle flexing his two extremely muscular wings in a double bicep pose, while it held a red, white, and blue barbell in it's beak. "DAMN!" I thought to myself; "I don't remember my mother ever having a tattoo at all, let alone one like that in my own time line of 2015." Then after my mother finished doing her pull ups, she jumped down from the bar and looked to her left for a moment, I then quickly moved to the side of the garage away from the window hoping that she didn't see me spying on her outside through the window. A moment later my mother walked over to her weight set and continued working out...............As I watched my mother start doing dead lifts with a heavy barbell that she had loaded with 195 pounds of steel weight disks on each side, not only could I not believe how much stronger she was now then my aunt Flo was, but how much more muscular she was as well! My mother's body was so freakishly huge and thickly muscular now from her neck down, that her head now looked too small on top of it! After I watched my mother pump out two hundred dead lifts with her 380 pound barbell, she then switched the barbell over to do bicep curls. As my mother started slowly pumping out bicep curls one after another, her two freakishly huge thickly muscular biceps which were already the size of two fully inflated basketballs, swelled up to at least four times larger in size with each bicep curl she did, while the thick blue, telephone cable sized veins in her freakishly huge thick muscular arms, pulsated to life as they fed blood to her engorged bicep muscles! As I continued to watch my mother pumping out bicep curls with the 380 pound barbell, I noticed on her left freakishly huge thickly muscular left shoulder another tattoo that was a large red heart and writing in it that read; "TYLER AND NATALIE." And a yellow banner that ran below the large red heart that read; "FOREVER!"..........."OH! SHIT!" I thought to myself after I saw that heart tattoo; "Mom's in love with me too! What am I going to do when she finds out that I'm already engaged to be married to my aunt Flo who she had an argument with six months ago, and were no longer friends with? Mom might beat the shit out of my aunt Flo, and me too for being with her!" As I stood there worrying what my freakishly huge thickly muscular mother would do to the both of us, when she found out I was now in a relationship with my aunt Flo who she was no longer friends with, I continued to watch her working out doing bicep curls. After my mother pumped out two hundred and fifty bicep curls, she then put the heavy steel 380 pound barbell back into it's cradle on her weight bench, and added another 55 pounds of steel weight disks to each side of the 380 pound barbell, making it now a 490 pound steel barbell. Then my mother laid down on her weight bench underneath this heavy 490 pound steel barbell that was resting in it's cradle, and started bench pressing it! "THAT IT!" I thought to myself as I was getting so sexually excited watching my powerfully strong super mother bench pressing that heavy steel 490 pound barbell up and down, with both of her freakishly huge thick muscular arms; "My mind's made up and the decision was easy, there was no comparison between the two of them! As great a shape as my muscular aunt Flo was in, she wasn't even half the muscular woman that my freakishly huge, thickly muscular super mom was in! After all it was my once slightly flabby out of shape 36 year old mother who I had wished would become my Naughty Natalie that day in the storage room above our two car detachable garage, that had some how gotten me into this strange dream or parallel universe, that I had fallen into. It was always about my mother and not my aunt Flo. My aunt Flo was just an innocent bystander who somehow get sucked into this strange female muscle sexual fantasy I was having about my own mother!" {But you have to admit, it does make for some good competition between the two of them, doesn't it?} As I continued spying on my mother who was now adding 800 pounds of solid steel weight disks to her leg press till it was completely filled, who I now thought of as my very own Naughty Natalie, outside through the side window of the garage I knew there was only one thing for me to do, break off the wedding engagement with my aunt Flo, so I could marry my Naughty Natalie!............My mother then grinned mischievously to herself as she sat down on her leg press. My mother's thick muscular bubble shaped ass was so huge, that most of her two thickly muscular ass cheeks were hanging off the leg press seat on both sides. My mother then lifted her two bare feet up and began to press force against the 800 pounds of steel weight. It didn't bulge an inch at first but soon it slowly started to move. My mother's whole freakishly huge, thickly muscular body began to shake violently as she was extremely determined to pump out her leg presses with the 800 pounds of steel weight disks. Her already freakishly huge, thickly muscular legs expanded out and pumped up even more with each single leg press my mother did. Thick blue telephone cable sized veins were every where now, as my mother was breathing extremely heavy like she was ready to pass out, but continued on strongly never the less! Determined to pump out as my reps as she physically possible could! My mother's freakishly huge, thickly muscular legs bulged out so much now after her 50TH rep, that the sides of her pink panties slowly began tearing now as her freakishly huge, thickly muscular hips widened, while her thick muscular, bubble shaped ass ballooned up even rounder then it was before! After her 100TH rep my mother stopped and slowly raised up and stretched her sexy, freakishly huge, thickly muscular physique. My mother's body was definitely more wider and bigger now in female muscularity, to the point where she would have to turn sideways to fit her freakishly huge, thickly muscular physique through a normal doorway. My mother then started wiping the heavy sweat off her forehead while she brushed her smooth hair gel blond hair back at the same time with both of her hands, causing her two freakishly huge, thickly muscular biceps and triceps, to swell out to such an impressively, unbelievable mountain sized peaks! My mother now had the muscular female physique of a true professional heavy weight female body builder, AND THEN SOME! My mother now could easily enter and possibly win the championship in the heavy weight division, in the next Ms. Olympia Female Body Building Contest, but she wasn't done with her workout yet! My mother then moved over to her favorite piece of equipment in her home weight lifting gym, the bench press. As she started loading the heavy steel barbell that sat on the weight bench, with still more steel weight disks on both sides till it now held 1,000 pounds of solid steel!...........After the weight was set my mother said out loud to herself; "Now to really push my body beyond it's limits. I only benched press 750 pounds yesterday." Then she laid underneath the bar on the weight bench as my mother gripped the 1,000 pound steel barbell with both of her powerfully strong hands. My mother inhaled then exhaled very deeply as she exerted all her powerful strength to lift the 1,000 pound steel barbell up off it's cradle. As it slowly started to rise up, my mother's whole freakishly huge, thickly muscular body began to violently shake even more then before! At one point she almost slipped and dropped the 1,000 pounds of weight, but my mother held on as it pressed down on her two water melon sized muscular breasts. My mother tried to bench the heavy 1,000 pound barbell up again but it stayed put this time, as it slowly began crushing down on her two huge muscular tits! "COME ON NATALIE, YOU CAN DO LIFT IT! PUMP THAT WEIGHT HARD GIRL FRIEND, LIKE YOU'D DO YOUR MAN!" I BUILT THIS BODY UP TOO HARD AND LONG TO GET CRUSHED UNDERNEITH THIS HEAVY WEIGHT NOW! My mother screamed out loud to herself! Then my mother let out such a wildly loud animal growl; "AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" As her whole freakishly huge, thickly muscular female physique violently shook even more and bulged out again to lift the 1,000 pounds of steel weights. The 1,000 pound steel barbell slowly but surely started rising up as my mother held it triumphantly above her head. Then she slowly lowered it, took another deep breath, and bench pressed it again! While mother continued to slowly bench press the 1,000 pound steel barbell, her entire freakishly huge, thickly muscular body was heavily sweating while it pumped up and grew out with even more freakishly huge, thick muscle, with each single rep she did! Finally after my mother pumped out 32 sets of reps, she put the barbell back into it's cradle and said out loud to herself; "That's it Nat, nice workout! Now let's see how good it paid off!" As my mother slowly raised herself up off the weight bench, every single swollen freakishly huge, thick muscle on her entire body felt like it was on fire from the gruesome weight lifting workout she just had! ................As my mother slowly walked over to the full length mirror hanging on the wall of the garage, her now very swollen freakishly huge, thickly muscular female physique which she started to admire in her own reflection in the mirror, was so freaking ripped and pumped to such hugely proportions from her current weight lifting workout. My mother then closed her eyes while she put her two hands together, then focused extremely hard as she went into the most muscular pose, and her already freakishly huge, thickly swollen muscles literally erupted and swelled up twice as large as they were before! The material of her pink panties exploded off her freakishly huge muscular hips and the ripped pink material just fall to the garage floor. My mother's whole freakishly huge, swollen thickly muscular female physique looked gargantuan in size to my aunt Flo's female muscular physique, and now filled up most of her reflection in the full length mirror! My mother seemed to look even taller to herself as she opened her eyes and gasped at the incredible reflection in the mirror standing in front of her. Mom then went into several different body building poses over the next ten minutes which made her striations even deeper and more defined then they were before! The nipples on her two huge muscular water melon sized tits were almost the size of bottle corks now, as my mother was getting really horny from working out and pumping so much heavy weight. Mom then felt her own vagina soaking wet as her cum started running down her two freakishly huge, swollen thickly muscular legs, which caused her to sexually moan; "OH GOD!" As she lick her lips, while my mother thought out loud to herself; "I'm so freaking horny! I can't wait till Tyler sees the new me, and when he does, I'M GOING TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, AND THEN SOME!" Then she reached over and picked up her cell phone to call me...................I didn't want my mother to know I had been spying on her outside through the garage window, so I quickly ran back to where the Camaro was parked next to the Hummer, put the car in gear and pushed it in reverse to back it out of our driveway, then I pushed the car half way down the block before my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I answered it trying to sound like every thing was normal. "Hey Babe. It's been awhile and I'm back home now missing my T man. So where are you?" My mother said in a very sexy sultry tone. "That's great Nat." I replied; "Just went out to the store and I'll be back in an hour." "Great babe." My mother said in that same very sexy sultry tone; "That'll give me enough time to shower and set up the perfect romantic evening together, and I can't wait till you see the new and improved Naughty Natalie." I've been super sized in female muscularity." "That's great Nat I can't wait. See you in an hour." I replied before we ended the call. End Of Part 4                                                                                                    

Comments

Popular Posts