Naughty Natalie Returns To Please Her Son!-5

As I sat in the car down the street from our house waiting for an hour to pass, I started thinking about how long I've been having this strange dream, or how long I've been in this parallel universe that I had fallen into. Here time was moving at such a very fast pace in three to six month intervals, that I was starting to lose track of how many days I had really here! Then my thoughts turned to the conversation my aunt Flo and I had on the bench by the lake at Wells Mills Park. As I went over everything in my mind that she had told me that afternoon six months ago, I was starting to wonder if my aunt Flo had seriously lied to me about most of it, including that my mother wasn't ever coming back from California so my aunt Flo could become my woman and get me on the rebound and steal me away from my mother. As I sat there in the car thinking about why my aunt would have lied to me, I then remembered the swollen black eye she had was real at the time, so my aunt hadn't completely lied to me about every thing she had told me about my mother. Then another thought crossed my mind. What if my aunt Flo was very jealous and upset about my mother leaving without taking her to Los Angeles California alone to train professionally at; "The Female Muscle Factory," for her new careers as a professional heavy weight female body builder, a professional submissive female wrestler, and professional muscular female dominatrix? And to get even with my mother for leaving her behind and not including my aunt in my mother's new careers, Flo was getting her jealous revenge out on my mother, by getting even with her while my aunt Flo tried to steal me away from her at the same time. Then I thought out loud to myself in the car; "Would my mother ever have LaToya Steel really beat up my aunt? NO SHE WOULDN'T! Mom couldn't have hated my aunt Flo that bad after their argument over using steroids that they had six months earlier, to have her beaten up by LaToya Steel, COULD SHE? NO WAY, NOT MY MOM! My mother wasn't a violent woman by nature, at least she wasn't before she started using steroids." Tonight I'd have to find away in conversation with my mother if LaToya Steel really beat up my aunt or if Flo had really lied to me about every thing she had told me that day. Then another thought crossed my mind. What if my aunt Flo punched herself in the eye to make her lies look real? That could have been a possibility as well, just to make all of my aunt Flo's lies about my mother look even more realistic at the time. As I was having all these thoughts about my aunt Flo, my cell phone went off with an incoming text message from my mother that read; "BABE YOUR NAUGHTY NATALIE IS READY FOR A LITTLE QUALITY TIME WITH HER MAN TYLER, HURRY HOME! I'M SEXUALLY HOTTER AND HORNIER AS HELL!"..................I quickly drove back to our house and when I entered through our front door, our semi dark living room was brightly lit with a roaring fire in the fire place. In front of the fire place was my mother laying totally naked on a bear skin rug waiting for me with an ice bucket that had a bottle of champagne chilling inside of it with two wine glasses next to it. "Hurry up Tyler." My mother said in that same sexy sultry tone she had used earlier on the phone while she started pouring the champagne into the two wine glasses; "Get naked and come over here, so you could check out your new and improved super sized, muscular Naughty Natalie." I quickly got undressed and joined my mother naked on the bear skin rug next to the fire place. As I laid down next to her she wrapped both her powerfully strong, freakishly huge muscular legs around mine while she handed me a glass of champagne. "Aw! That hits the spot." My mother said as she took a sip from her own wine glass, then as she put her right freakishly huge, thickly muscular arm around my waist, my mother pulled me closer to her and gave me a very long romantic kiss. After our long romantic kiss I then started kissing and caressing her freakishly huge, thickly muscular body, as I said excitedly; "OH GOD NATALIE! I can't wait to have sex with my new and improved super sized, muscular Naughty Natalie." "EASY BOY!" My mother said as she playfully pulled my hands away from her bulging female muscular physique; "What's the rush babe? We have all night to have sex while you've muscle worshipping and making love to all of my huge female muscularity, let's talk for awhile first OK babe?" "OK Natalie." I agreed..................Then after my mother let go of my hands she then gulped down her glass of champagne and poured herself another one as she said; "It's so great to be back home with you in New Jersey babe." "Didn't you like California?" I asked my mother. "No I didn't! It was too hot out there for me, and I was very home sick and lonely missing you babe." Now I thought to myself; "I'll ask my mother questions about her trip to California, which would lead to meeting LaToya Steel, and hopefully see if my aunt Flo was really telling me the truth or not. As I started caressing my mother's thickly muscular 24 pack of rock hard, wash board abs with my fingers, I said sounding very proud of all the hard work she had gone through to develop this fantastic muscular female physique; "The Female Muscle Factory had really got you a lot bigger and more muscular in the last six months Natalie." "Tell me about it Tyler." My mother said as she paused to take another sip from her wine glass; "It was ten hours a day straight of pure torture, from 5 am every morning till 9 pm every night seven days a week working out extremely hard lifting weights with three, two hour breaks every day where they'd fed us women with a high protein diet till we were all bloated like hell. Then at 9 pm we'd hit the showers and be in bed by 9:30 pm, sleep for 7 and a half hours, till the next morning at 5 am, and start working out lifting weights again. But it was well worth the pure torture of all those long hours working out lifting weights at The Female Muscle Factory babe." My mother paused sounding even more proud of herself then I had; "And just look at the fantastic results that I've accomplished in just five and a half months." "That's great Natalie." I said; "Now you could enter the heavy weight division at the Ms. Olympia Female Body Building Contest this year like you've always dreamed about, and I bet you'd win the heavy weight championship easily with your new even larger female muscularity.".................."Yes well about that Tyler." My mother paused as she drank from her wine glass, poured herself another glass of champagne from the bottle, while thinking about how much she really wanted to tell me; "Three weeks ago when I was still in Los Angeles I met with the board of women at The Ms. Olympia Female Body Association after I received my professional female body building card. At the M.O.F.B.A. They had a doctor give me a complete physical examination, but even though he found me to be in perfect health for a heavy weight professional female body builder." My mother paused again and took another sip from her wine glass, as she thought about how much she really wanted me to know; "I was still disqualified from entering the heavy weight division of the Ms. Olympia Female Body Building Contest." My mother again paused to gulp down the rest of the champagne in her wine glass; "Because I was five and a half months pregnant at the time with your baby Tyler." "WHAT!" I said in total shock! "Calm down babe." My mother said to me; "It must have happened the night before I left with LaToya to fly to California. It was only you and me babe and we were fucking each other for hours that night remember? Well one of your sperm tadpoles must have swam up one of my woman's tubes and, BAM! We've going to have a baby together." I would later find out that my mother wasn't really pregnant with my child; "THANK GOD!" My mother was really disqualified for her heavy steroid usage...............Then before I could turn the conversation towards my aunt Flo and LaToya Steele, my mother finished her last glass of wine and then rolled over on top of me as she straddled her freakishly huge, thickly muscular legs around me, while she wrapped both her freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms around my neck at the same, pinning me down on my back, so she could inject my huge raging cock into her freakishly huge, thickly muscular vagina! After my freakishly huge, thickly muscular mother was in position, she then started riding me extremely hard as she started sexually moaning out loud; "OH GOD, THAT'S IT BABE! YOUR NAUGHTY NATALIE NEEDS YOUR MALE TESTOSTERONE SPERM TO FEEL ALL OF YOUR LOVE!" Finally after two and a half hours of us both going non-stop fucking each other's brains out, my mother finally sexually moaned so freaking loud and hard that it felt like it almost shook the entire house; "AW, AW, AW, OOOOOOH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEA!" Then my mother's entire freakishly huge, thickly muscular female physique collapsed on top of me while she was huffing and puffing from breathing so extremely hard! A moment later as she raised her head my mother said while she was still breathing so extremely hard; "Oh God babe!" { MOM PAUSED WHILE SHE WAS HUFFING AND PUFFING FROM BREATHING SO EXTREMELY HEAVY!} "That was the best sex," {AGAIN MOM PAUSED WHILE SHE WAS STILL HUFFING AND PUFFING FROM BREATHING SO EXTREMELY HEAVY!} "I've ever had with you Tyler!" {MOM'S HUFFING AND PUFFING WAS NOW SLOWING DOWN, AS SHE STARTED TO CATCH HER BREATH!} Then my mother rolled off of me and laid next to me on the bear skin rug, where we started kissing each other very romantically while she held me in her two powerfully strong, freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms.......................While my mother was spooning me in her two powerfully strong, freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms, she said; "Babe I'm so much in love with you, that it was drove me so fucking crazy these past six months being separated from you while I was out in California. I was very afraid while I was gone that you might have met another woman, and that would have made me so fucking crazy with jealousy. And the truth is babe, I can't even stand the idea of another woman even looking at you." My mother paused as her face started turning bright red in anger while a large thick blue vein started bulging out of the middle of her forehead, as steroid rage slowly started growing inside of her, which was starting to scare the hell out of me; "THAT GOD ONLY KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE TO THE BOTH OF YOU TYLER!" Then a moment later she calmed down as she continued spooning me in her two powerfully strong, freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms, while giving me baby kisses all over my body. As my mother was giving me so much loving affection, I a thought crossed my mind that scared the hell out of me! "WHAT A PROBLEM I WAS NOW HAVING IN THIS STRANGE DREAM OR PARALLEL UNIVERSE THAT I HAD SOME FALLEN INTO! IT WAS NOW BECOMING A TOTAL FUCKING NIGHTMARE! If my mother was now so possessively crazy with jealousy over me, what was she going to do when she found out that I was now engaged to be married to my aunt Flo who wanted a June wedding, not to mention the gold diamond engagement ring I had given my aunt last Christmas eve when I had supposedly proposed marriage to her?" Then an even scarier thought crossed my mind; "What's going to happen when my aunt Flo not only finds out that my mother's back in town, not to mention what going to happen when I tell my aunt Flo that I'm breaking off our wedding engagement with her, to go back with my mother because she had a better female muscular physique then my aunt did! Would my aunt Flo retaliate with her own possessively crazy of jealousy over me, and what would she do to win me back? Challenge my mother to a fight, a posing and strength contest?" Then a big smile crossed my face as I continued thinking about both my mother and aunt Flo competing against each other to win my love and affections, THAT WOULD BE SO FREAKING COOL!..................As I was still heavily into the sexual fantasy in my mind about my mother and aunt Flo competing against each other to win my love and affections, my mother said as she was staring at me; "Babe by that big smile on your face, I guess that your new and improved super sized, muscular Naughty Natalie pleases you very much." "OH YES IT DOES NATALIE, OH YES IT DOES!" I replied extremely happily, while thinking what might possibly happen between the three of us in the very near future! But I still had a few questions that needed to be answered, so while we continued spooning each other on the bear skin rug, I asked my mother; "Natalie where did you meet LaToya Steele?" "I knew you'd be wondering about how I happened to become LaToya Steele's new B.F.F. almost over night." My mother replied with a very sorrowful tone in her voice; "But believe me babe, I only did it to build and develop all this beautiful female muscularity just for you, and become the true Naughty Natalie you really wanted me to be."......................There was an even more sorrowful tone in my mother's voice as she began her narrative on how she had met LaToya Steele; "It was last year on a Saturday night during Labor Day Weekend. I had heard that LaToya was in town scouting for a new female protégée to offer a scholarship to train at The Female Muscle Factory in Los Angeles California, that also wanted to enter the heavy weight division of the next Ms. Olympia Heavy Weight Female Body Building Contest." My mother then paused for a moment thinking about how badly she had regretted whoring herself to LaToya, to become her female body builder protégée; "The Thursday before I had met LaToya Steele I had gone to the library and did some research on the Internet about The Female Muscle Factory, and I also read up on her biography and career as a professional female body builder as well. By reading LaToya's biography I learned that she was a lesbian who was very attracted to young white blond haired blue eyed women, and let's face it Tyler I fit the build on that matter. Then by reading the current Female Muscle Factory news letter I learned that LaToya was going to be in town that weekend searching for her next female protégée to award a female body building scholarship to at The Female Body Building Factory in Los Angeles California. And let's face it babe, I needed to win that scholarship because it would have been too expensive otherwise for me to be able to go workout at The Female Muscle Factory, and  I could never afford to pay for it".................."So on Saturday night of Labor Day weekend of last year I did something I thought I'd never do. After working out like a monster in my home gym all day in the garage to pump myself up as physically big as I could, I then did my hair and face with makeup, and after I put on a very tight little black dress that left very little to the ones imagination, I went to that new lesbian bar downtown called Les Bows to accidentally on purpose run into and meet LaToya Steele. But Flexibility Flo almost fucked it up for me that night." "OH I see." I thought to myself; "I might not have to ask my mother about the argument she had with my aunt six months ago after all, depending on what she now tells me I'll see if it matches what my aunt Flo's story was about getting beaten up. If it doesn't then one of them had lied to me." But I pretended that I hadn't been aware that any of this had happened six months earlier as I casually asked; "How did Flexibility Flo almost fuck it up for you Natalie?".................Well babe." My mother said as she continued her narrative on how she met LaToya Steele; "That Thursday after I finished my research at the library, I met Flexibility Flo at Hardcore Nutrition where we both buy our body building protein shake mixes, muscle milk, and muscle building vitamins. As we were both carrying our purchases to our cars, I told Flo about my plan to win the scholarship to The Female Muscle Factory and how I was going to meet LaToya Steele that Saturday night, and she got very angry and upset over at what I had told her. As Flo grew more upset by the second, her slowly growing anger almost seemed to turn into such an obsessive jealousy, as she screamed at me in the parking lot; "NAT  YOU KNOW THAT I'M YOUR B.F.F. AND HAVE BEEN SINCE WE'VE MET BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL! I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!" "Then what happened Natalie, did you to get into a fist fight in the parking lot with Flo?" I asked thinking that this was possibly how my aunt had really gotten her swollen black eye that day. This story version of their argument seems a little more believable to me, then the one my aunt had told me that afternoon in Wells Mill Park about my mother and LaToya breaking into her apartment, even though she had her apartment door replaced with a new one.............."HELL NO BABE!" My mother laughed; "Flexibility Flo could piss me off some times with her own stupidity, but I'd never beat her up she was my friend. I just calmly told her that I was doing this for you Tyler, the man I love so we could have a real future together. Then I put my purchases in the car and drove away leaving Flexibility Flo standing in the parking lot steaming in her own obsessively jealous anger. As I was driving away I thought that was the end of Flo's temper tantrum over my plans to meet LaToya Steele, BUT IT WASN'T!" My mother said now sounding like she was getting very angry about my aunt Flo almost screwing up her plans, as she took a very deep breath to hold back a steroid rage that my mother slowly felt coming on! "Two days later at 7:30 pm on Saturday night of Labor Day weekend, I went all dolled up to that new lesbian bar downtown called Les Bows, to accidentally on purpose meet LaToya Steele." Then my mother giggled like a school girl as she said: "As soon as LaToya saw what a sexy young blond haired, blue eyed muscle woman I was in the making, she was all over me like white on rice! But don't worry babe, I'm not changing sexual teams and becoming a lesbian, REMEMBER! I was only playing a part so I could win that scholarship to The Female Muscle Factory in Los Angeles California, so I could have a professional trainer to train me into becoming the hugely ripped and muscular Naughty Natalie that you've always wanted me to become, AFTER ALL TYLER THAT WAS YOUR FANTASY ALL ALONG!" "Yes it was Natalie." I happily agreed as I gave her another long romantic kiss.................. After our long romantic kiss my mother said; "After I met LaToya Steele that night downtown at Les Bows. It seemed that she had taken a real liking to me right away, and invited me to sit with her in a booth in a dark secluded corner of the bar. By the time we've ordered our second round of drinks, LaToya was drinking Scotch on the rocks." My mother paused for a moment as she remembered that night six months ago, then she giggled as she said; "And I was drinking a cocktail called sex on the beach." Then my mother's tone of speech turned serious again as she continued with the narrative on how she met LaToya Steele; "After the waitress delivered our second round of drinks to our table, LaToya and I were both going pretty hot and heavy, kissing and sexually pawing each other in the booth." Then as my mother continued remembering that night, she started getting extremely sexually wet again in her thickly muscular vagina, as she giggled like hell; "AND LET ME TELL YOU BABE! LATOYA WAS ONE HELL OF MOUNTAIN OF HUGELY THICK, RIPPED MUSCULAR DARK CHOCOLATE TO ENJOY THAT NIGHT!" "OH GOD!" I then thought to myself; "I HOPE MY MOTHER DOESN'T BECOME A FREAKING LESBIAN!"..................."Any way babe." My mother continued; "As I said earlier, LaToya and I were going at it pretty hot and heavy on each other in the booth that was located in the dark secluded corner of that lesbian bar, when I heard Flexibility Flo's voice scream; "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY WOMAN, YOU BLACK CUNT!" "When LaToya and I looked up we saw Flo standing in front of our booth wearing a tight muscle shirt and tight jeans. "What do you mean your woman?" LaToya asked as she stood up to confront Flexibility Flo." My mother paused again now with a large smile on her face as she started breathing heavy, while getting even more extremely wetter in her thick muscular vagina, as she was getting more sexually turned on, having two women fighting over her; "Now you know as well as I do babe, as great a physical shape as Flexibility Flo was in for an almost semi-middle weight female body builder, she was still now match in female muscularity and strength against LaToya's very dark black heavy set, extremely thick muscular female physique." "That's true Natalie." I replied; "If I remember correctly, LaToya must have had at least 125 pounds more muscular weight on her then Flo had at the time."..................."Well babe." My mother said; "I don't know if Flexibility Flo was drunk or high, or both that night because between you and me." My mother paused as she winked at me; "Flo likes to smoke a little crack once in awhile." Now I didn't believe that was true about my aunt liked to smoke crack once in awhile, this was the same woman who wanted to build up her own female muscularity naturally without the use of steroids, why would she smoke crack? But I kept this thought to myself and let my mother continue; "Flexibility Flo was so angry and out of control that night, that she challenged LaToya to a fist fight outside in the parking lot to defend the woman she loved!" Then after the three of us were outside in the parking lot in less then three minutes after the fist fight between LaToya and Flo started, Flo was knocked out and laying in the parking lot. Someone must have called the police, because two police cars were coming down the street towards the bar, and LaToya quickly grabbed me by my hand as said to me, quick Natalie run this way to my car, I can't afford to get arrested. Then we drove to LaToya's rented condo where I spent the night." "Then what happened Natalie?" I asked. "Let's just say babe." My mother replied as she rolled on top of me because I had another raging hard on from hearing her strange story; "What went on that night six months ago in LaToya's rented condo, stays in LaToya's rented condo." Then we FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER AGAIN! End Of Part 5                     


                                                                                                                

Comments

Popular Posts