The Grandmother's Fight Club!-7


Over the next nine weeks heading into Labor Day weekend my grand mother continued working out and training even harder then before for her up and coming boxing match at the grandmother's fight club which was to be held at the Browns Mills Civic Center against her new unknown female boxing opponent, The Cast Iron Bitch. Unbeknown to my grandmother who thought she was going to fight another tough muscular older woman of her own age, The Cast Iron Bitch in reality was K.C. her ex-farm manager who she had fired after my grandmother found out that her and I were both secretly dating each other behind my grandmother's back. K.C. had also been training at a small gym downtown with a professional weight lifting coach and a professional boxing coach to get herself into such extreme physical shape to take on my grandmother in the boxing ring on Labor Day, and try to win my hand in marriage....................Every evening I continued helping my grandmother with her last workout of the day in the barn, by wiping the heavy body sweat off her massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique after every set of reps she'd pump out, run and get her another gallon jug of spinach juice when she needed a drink, not to mention her steroid pills when she needed another muscle pumping energy hit!..........One evening while my grandmother was working out her massively thick, ripped muscular hamstrings, by putting her two feet into two rope handles of the homemade resistance machine she had made and using her two massively thick, ripped muscular legs to pull down on the chain which raised the 1,000 pounds of weight disks it was attached to. I then bent down to place both of my manly hands on my grandmother's two massively, thick, ripped muscular legs; "WOW D.J.! YOU REALLY DO HAVE VERY SEXY MUSCULAR LEGS." I said excitedly in appreciation as I ran my hands over those two extremely large, well very defined, bulging muscular thighs and calves, and I was even very impressed that I could see the splits in the muscle heads. "D.J. they've so very shapely and powerfully strong." I then said in awe. My grandmother seemed to like hearing that and when she then stopped exercising, turned around and sat down on the bench. Then my grandmother placed a foot on my shoulder so I could feel the solid large mass of calf muscle hanging behind her shin. "AW such beautiful legs you have D.J." I said in even more awe now then before. "I love hearing such flattery from my number one fan Jimmy." My grandmother said sounding very pleased.................I then ran my two manly hands up and down her two massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs, and my erection grew freaking huge as she flexed them and they turned into two massively huge sheets of solid muscular power under my own two manly hands. "WOW D.J.!" I said very excitedly. Even though they still looked massive but firm when they were relaxed, when my grandmother flexed her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs, they expanded at least twice in size if not maybe more, into two very dense wide masses of very well defined quadriceps. The hugely thick, ripped slabs of muscles that adorned my grandmother's outer thighs had ballooned up and stood out very proudly. It was an extremely powerful looking chunk of creamy white coated muscle that looked like it could easily crush a bowling ball in half. My huge erection lurched again as I imagined myself trapped between those two massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs of hers, and feeling the power of my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs, crushing inwardly. Opposite from both my grandmother's knees going about half way up on both of her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs, was a large tear drop shaped, thickly ripped muscle and in between the center of the upper part of each one of her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs, sat a third arrow shaped wedge of thickly ripped muscle pointing towards each one of her knees.................Underlying these stunning shapely swells of muscle on the inside of my grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs was another less defined shelf of muscle. I was in female muscle worshippers heaven running my two manly hands gleefully up and down my grandmother's two powerfully strong muscular legs, while enjoying the feeling and getting more sexually turned on by their steely hardness under such soft creamy white skin, and the latent powerful strength they represented. "OH D.J., PLEASE CRUSH ME BETWEEN YOUR POWERFULLY STRONG LEGS!" I then begged, as I was now so incredibly sexually turned on by this thought. "ABSOLUTELY NOT JIMMY! I MIGHT SERIOUSLY PHYSICALLY HURT YOU." My grandmother exclaimed clearly shocked at my request...............I could no longer help myself and actually placed my lips on her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs and began kissing those big quads, and not surprised that my grandmother didn't try to stop me. "PLEASE D.J.! I want to experience the raw power of the strength in your legs. Please squeeze me helpless, D.J., PLEASE!" I begged while feeling like a small child in the presence of a parent. At first I thought that my grandmother was going to refuse and scold me like she did when I was a little boy. But instead she brought her other powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular leg against the side of my head, and my pulse quickened as my heart started beating fast, as my grandmother's high walled massively huge, thickly ripped muscular canyon of white creamy flesh closed in around my head, and swallowed it whole. Her beautiful smooth hairless creamy white skin was warm and silky to the touch, but what lay beneath was as terrifying as it turned to crushing solid steel. I then instantly regretted my decision as the pressure soared and just went through the roof. Both sides of my face were being pressed together, stretching my skull to surely what must have been the breaking point. It felt like my head was caught inside a trash compactor! "OH GOD THIS HURTS!" I groaned as my grandmother's thickly ripped, massively muscular quads swelled out under my two manly hands to even more enormously huge muscular proportions with dense rock hard shapes appearing as she continued to squeeze down even harder..................The pressure was so freaking intense, it was almost skull splitting! Now forced to close my eyes and grit my teeth as tightly as I could, I was totally shocked by the sheer raw powerful strength of my grandmother's massively bulging and flexing leg muscles around my head. As my grandmother continued squeezing my head, my huge erection was going totally crazy lurching this way and that while it throbbed like crazy in the crotch of my jeans, as my whole head was in such terrible pain. "OH GOD D.J. THIS HURTS LIKE HELL!"  a cry of pain was forced out between my clenched teeth, as my cheeks and jaw felt like they were going to shatter and explode any second now from under the pressure. "What's the matter Jimmy? Having second thoughts about us doing this now?" I heard my grandmother's voice scoffing over the loud pounding in my ears, which themselves were being driven into my skull................Then suddenly the terrible pressure ended as my grandmother opened up her two powerfully strong, massively thick, ripped muscular legs, and with relief my head fell onto the cushioned seat of her exercise bench. As I slowly opened my eyes I found myself looking down at my grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively thick, ripped muscular thighs, as she held them open in a wide V pattern, leading my eyes directly to her very muscular, extremely wet, hairy vagina. My huge erection felt like it had been frozen in dry ice, and it was a stiff as board. As I was still trying to catch my breath, I was still unable to comprehend the sheer strength and power of my grandmother's massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs. "Is that what you really wanted Jimmy? You know that I could have crushed your head like a bug if I really wanted to." My grandmother told me; "I love you Jimmy with all my heart and I don't want to accidentally hurt you, so never ask me to do that again to you, understand?" I was very disappointed at what my grandmother said but I just couldn't give this up, as painful as the demonstration of my grandmother's massive crushing power of strength had been, it just made me want to play wrestle her even more, I WAS REALLY THAT SEXUALLY TURNED ON BY IT!..............."Please D.J. That was totally amazing but I want a proper friendly wrestle." I didn't get to finish talking as my grandmother leaned forward and seized my right wrist in her left powerfully strong hand, and pulled my right arm straight then closed those two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs around my arm and the sides of my neck. My grandmother then leaned back and began to squeeze while pressuring my right elbow against her very muscular, extremely wet, hairy vagina. I was stunned like hell, that my grandmother had put a professional wrestling move on me. Never expecting my grandmother to know anything about wrestling, my huge erection throbbed so freaking hard now, like there was no tomorrow. "OH GOD D.J. THIS HURTS LIKE HELL!" I moaned loudly in sheer pain as I tried to hold on, while my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped legs crushed my neck so tight, that I felt the blood being cut off from my brain as my face was starting to turn a dark beet red. "It's no use struggling Jimmy. It's not going to do you any good in trying." My grandmother told me as she now really put more pressure on me. My vision immediately blurred out of focus, while my head started spinning wildly with patches of black threatening to overwhelm me at any second, while my neck felt like it was going to snap like a twig at any moment. "OH GOD!" I moaned in pain through clenched teeth as I fought heavy waves of nausea. Then finally at the last second, my grandmother opened up her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs, just before I felt myself begin to slip away into total unconsciousness...............Shattered by the wrestling experience I just had and feeling drained like hell, my body began slowly sliding off my grandmother's exercise bench onto the floor of the barn, until only my head remained on the exercise bench, when suddenly my grandmother sat up and pinned my head beneath her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular leg. A thick powerfully strong meaty calve hooked over my jaw holding me in place. My grandmother's powerfully strong meaty, thickly ripped calve muscle bulged against my cheek holding it in a crush that quickly became very painful. I grabbed her powerfully strong ankle and tried to move it, but my grandmother just flexed her strong meaty, thickly ripped muscular calve even tighter, making it swell up and harden which farther tightened it's grip on my cheek. "You've been pestering me to wrestle you Jimmy, but just look at you. You wouldn't ever have a chance of ever beating me." My grandmother said; "Now please stop pestering me about us wrestling before I knock you completely out." The very thought about what my grandmother had just said started my already huge erection beating like a drum stick hard on a bass drum in my jeans. I realized that I really wanted that very much, to feel my grandmother's powerful strength overwhelm me! "OH PLEASE D.J., SQUEEZE ME UNTIL YOU KNOCK ME OUT!" I begged excitedly, then my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular calve started crushing the side of my face.................Suddenly my head was pulled backwards right into the depths of my grandmother's tall creamy white walled corridor of powerful strength which clamped tightly around my neck, and swelled up nearly enveloping my head. "OH GOD!" I moaned loudly in sheer pain, as my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs clamped down around my neck, cheeks, and jaw. The pain was now so immense and as I frantically tried to pull loose of her big beefy muscular calves, which now crossed my face and were locked solid on top. "You've not getting out of there Jimmy till I say so." My grandmother said as my head started moving backwards once more as she folded her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs at the knees with me still trapped firmly inside. Then my grandmother snapped her two powerfully strong legs out straight again. "OH GOD THE SHEER PAIN OF IT!" I screamed as her beefy thick, ripped muscular inner thighs smashed against the sides of my head, clashing together and causing major shocks of sheer pain to my brain which flowed throughout my entire skull. "OH GOD THIS HURTS LIKE HOLY HELL!" I couldn't stop myself from crying out loud as my grandmother repeated this several more times in a row. If felt like my head was jammed into a vise, as her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped quads slammed against the sides of my head, and held a far too powerful grip for me to even think about trying to escape from. By the time my grandmother finally released me, I fell to my hands and knees on the floor of the barn in a complete and utter daze, not knowing where I was or what I was doing there at that particular moment. I had just been completely blasted by my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs!................"Are you alright Jimmy? Are you still awake?" I heard my grandmother say as she gently shoved her left foot to my side and reminded me where I was and what just happened between us. I was a 22 year old man who had almost been knocked out by his 63 year old grandmother's powerfully strong, fearsomely, massively muscular legs. The very thought of that made the already huge erection in my jeans grow even larger yet, then before! My grandmother then knelt down in front of where I was still laying on the floor of the barn, and while looking very cool and unruffled, I noticed that she hadn't even broke out in a sweat with our little wrestling match. Then my grandmother said with pure confidence in her voice and a look of superiority in her eyes; "Let that be a lesson to you Jimmy. Never pick a fight with someone who's bigger and stronger then you are, because you've always going to get your skinny ass kicked." What just happened between me and my grandmother made me want to wrestle her even more. I loved getting my two manly hands on her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique, and feel her powerfully strong, bulging womanly muscles in motion working against me at the same time................In a complete moment of sheer madness I flung my entire body at my grandmother intending to knock her onto her back and wrestle her onto the floor of the barn, but to my total surprise it was like throwing myself against at a solid brick wall, because my grandmother remained solidly upright on her two knees. "JIMMY!" My grandmother tried to scold me as I struggled to get both my arms around her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique; "STOP THAT AT ONCE BEFORE YOU SERIOUSLY HURT YOURSELF! I'M JUST TOO PHYSICALLY STRONG FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO TAKE ME DOWN!" My two manly hands encountered the large dense massively thick ripped muscular landscape of my grandmother's back and I was staggering like hell to find that my two manly hands were moving further apart from each other, as my grandmother started flexing her massively huge, thickly ripped muscular lats so wide, that it made it totally impossible for me to hold on to her. I struggled chest to well endowed breasts with my powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular grandmother, while I tried to oppose her two powerfully strong awesome muscular arms. It was like trying to wrestle a grizzly bear!...............A flip of the wrists by my grandmother's irresistible force of powerful female strength and I was sinking down before her, withering in agony while my grandmother's massively, ample heavy muscular breasts heaved out with displeasure. "OUCH!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs as her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular triceps bulged out so fearsomely, as a frightening strong force threatened to snap off both my manly hands like they were twigs on a tree branch. "I "TOLD YOU TO STOP JIMMY BEFORE YOU GOT HURT! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME!" My grandmother said with a very angry tone in her voice, and I was afraid that I had gone to far now. Suddenly my grandmother released my arms from her mighty powerfully strong grip but before I realized what was happening, one of her huge brawny arms wrapped itself around my neck, enveloping it completely in a very brutal headlock that threatened to shatter my jaw while my grandmother manhandled me to the floor of the barn. I now had no choice now but to lay face down on the floor of the barn, while my grandmother's heavy muscular body weight crossed my back as she pinned me beneath her................I could feel her hot breath in my ear as she bent down and said; "When I tell you to stop it, and that I'm too physically strong for you to play wrestle with because you may get hurt, you listen to me, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU JIMMY?" "I can't help it D.J." I replied under her crushing muscular body weight; "But the more you wrestle and manhandle me, the hornier I'm getting." I replied. Then both of my grandmother's powerfully strong hands came around from behind and cupped my chin, then pulled it right back as her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs powered my grandmother to stand up on her own two feet. My head rose up backwards between her mammoth sculpted twin columns of creamy white flesh, before they stopped and snapped tightly around my neck. With nothing to see but the floor of the barn, my two manly hands clasped the massively huge muscular girth of two thighs on both sides of my face. They were so massively wide and solid that my head felt tiny in total comparison. For the first time it now made me feel puny and weak next to her. Then the barn floor fell back as my grandmother rose onto her toes and the wrestling hold now exploded into a sharp, mind shattering pain. "OH GOD! WHAT HAVE IT GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?" I thought to myself as I looked through blurry eyes, and saw those two massive thick, ripped tear shaped muscles above the inside of my grandmother's knees swell up in bold relief as the walls of her two powerfully strong, massively muscular, thickly ripped legs rose up and just swallowed me. As a truly ferocious pressure assaulted me, my whole world started to spin as my eyes went right out of focus. My grandmother's powerfully strong, insanely muscular thighs swelled up so large that they climbed up both sides of my face and swallowed it completely, while trying to press my skull to my neck at the same time. "OH GOD D.J. PLEASE STOP!" I tried to cry out in sheer pain, but my grandmother was intent on punishing me until I understood that when she told me to stop, I STOPPED!...............By now I really couldn't take much more of this brutal physical torture and continued to beg and plead for my grandmother to stop punishing me. Of course my huge erection was even larger now then it had ever been before in my entire life, while my head was spinning and my ears were pounding at the same time, and I now felt faint. My two manly hands slipped from my grandmother's massively steel hard all conquering muscular thighs, as I now no longer had the energy to hold them up. Now completely dominated by my grandmother's awesomely powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique, my now very rigid erection throbbed very heavy in salute as I started to feel like I was going to black out. Just then the pressure lifted and my face was falling back to the floor of the barn..............."LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU JIMMY." My grandmother's voice sounded very stern as she said. It was all that I could do right now but lay there on the floor of the barn completely blitzed out of my own head, as it continued spinning while my eyes tried to regain focusing with an absolutely splitting headache. "NOW FORGET THIS SILLY NONSENSE ABOUT TRYING TO WRESTLE ME JIMMY." My grandmother's voice lectured me in a very angry tone; "I maybe your grandmother and I'm at least forty some odd years older then you are, but I hope you now see that you've no match from my womanly brute strength. If we keep this up Jimmy I'm afraid I might break your body in half like a twig." All of a sudden I snapped back to reality and said; "D.J. I can take whatever you dish out, AND THEN SOME!" "JIMMY THAT WAS REALLY THE WRONG THING TO SAY!" My grandmother said in a very dominating voice, and with that her hugely round muscular ass and massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs appeared in my vision as she lowered herself down on top of my chest.................."OH GOD!" I moaned in sheer pain as my grandmother's heavy muscular body weight sat on my chest. My grandmother was facing my feet leaving me to have the view of her extraordinarily wide thickly ripped muscular back, and right in front of my face was her very ample, thickly ripped, muscular firm round buttocks. "WOW D.J. YOU REALLY HAVE A GREAT ASS FOR A WOMAN OF YOUR AGE!" I said in appreciation of the view before I realized the danger within her, BUT IT WAS TOO LATE! My grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs slid back around my neck and the lower part of my head, while raising it up at the same time to give me an even closer view of her large but extremely firm female muscular ass. My grandmother held me in place firm but it was comfortable. "So Jimmy you like my thickly ripped muscular ass?" My grandmother asked me; "Just watch what I'm going to do with it now." Then as those powerfully strong massively muscular buttocks slammed against each other like two over sized creamy white cannon balls, and turned steely hard with a thickly hard striated ridge of powerfully defined gluts. "OH GOD!" I barely had time to appreciate them because I was crying out in such intense physical pain, as my grandmother's massive surge of raw powerful strength, surged throughout her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs. Crushing and squeezing me with an intensity that I'd never felt before in my entire life. It was much worse now then before, and I couldn't help the tears coming down my face as I cried out in agony! "OH GOD THIS HURTS LIKE FREAKING HELL!"...................My grandmother's thickly ripped muscular hamstrings ballooned up into long dense mounds of very shapely steel that threatened to smash my cheeks, while her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs exerted an even more insane pressure upon me that had my brain in whirlwind spinning out of control madly, as I clenched my eyes in agony. I then started to black out until it ended as quickly as it began................I was now too beat and dazed to resist as my grandmother turned me around then rolled me towards her, with her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arms. Then my grandmother wrapped both of her massively enormous muscular legs around my waist, then allowed me to turn back. "I'm sorry Jimmy but I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." My grandmother's said with a stern tone in her voice; " I'M TOO FUCKING JACKED UP IN FEMALE MUSCULARITY TO BE PLAY WRESTLE WITH YOU! I TAKE MY WRESTLING OPPONENTS AS SERIOUSLY AS I'D TAKE MY BOXING OPPONENTS, AND I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES NOT TO LOSE!"  "OH GOD NO D.J.! I give up you win by default, OK?" I begged now being totally exhausted but my grandmother wasn't having going to let me off that easy. "OH GOD!" I cried again in agony as my grandmother's massively huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs ballooned up around my waist. Trapped between her two massively huge, thickly ripped muscular legs, my body seemed so insignificant against her powerful strength. My stomach and diaphragm was squeezed as flat as a board in an instant forcibly expelling all my body's oxygen through my mouth................."NO MORE PLEASE D.J.!" I wanted to cry out as she leaned forward while one of her massively huge, beefy thick, ripped muscular arms wrapped itself tightly around my neck then began to squeeze it extremely hard. The combination of my grandmother's powerfully strong massive legs crushing my torso and her massively huge, thickly ripped biceps bulging around my neck was just too much, but I now no longer had any breath left to beg her to stop. "GET OUT OF THIS WRESTLING HOLD IF YOU'VE SO TOUGH JIMMY!" My grandmother taunted me; "YOU CAN'T, CAN YOU? I DON'T EVEN NEED MY LEGS TO PUT YOU OUT. LOOK JIMMY!" With that I found my waist was free to allow me to inhale oxygen as my grandmother pulled me up, while she knelt behind me. My grandmother's massively huge, bulging bicep swelled into the sides of my neck while her rugged, rippling forearm clamped around my throat. "OH NO! MY GRANDMOTHER HAS ME IN A SLEEPER HOLD!" It's not possible, where did she learn this and every other wrestling move she had done on me tonight? Before tonight I've always thought of my grandmother as being docile and gentle with a harmless obsession for lifting weights to build up her body and learn to fight, until I happened to look over on the shelf where my grandmother kept the huge bottle that was labeled; "Nuclear X-Roids!" "THAT"S IT!" I thought to myself, "The combination of those powerfully strong steroid pills and all the spinach juice she was drinking, turned my grandmother's once docile gentle womanly personality into one of a super strong amazon bitch! I grasped futilely at the wide rugged wedge shaped muscular forearm across my throat, but it was as rigid as a steel clamp. Her massively huge, thickly ripped, muscular bicep continued to swell against the side of my neck, and I could feel the massively large peak digging right in and cutting off the blood supply from my brain. I still couldn't believe that my own 63 year old grandmother had me in a sleeper hold and her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arms were much too strong for me to break out of. "JIMMY YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST MY POWERFUL FEMALE STRENGTH!" was the last words I heard my grandmother say before I finally blacked out into total unconsciousness....................When I finally awoke about five minutes later, I found myself now laying on my back on my grandmother's weight bench, where she carried me to after I had blacked out in total unconsciousness on the floor of the barn. As I opened my eyes I saw my grandmother standing before me and she said; "I'm so sorry Jimmy but some times I just don't know my own strength. That's why I didn't want to wrestle you because I was really afraid that I might accidently hurt you." Then my grandmother began looking very embarrassed as she started speaking in a more confidential tone; "Besides once I get a man in a position where I'm in total control, I'm afraid that I get quite a bit carried away by the feeling of my powerful strength and dominance." Then my grandmother actually blushed as she continued speaking in that same more confidential tone; "I'm afraid that it makes me feel so sexually excited and my vagina gets as wet as hell." Then my grandmother cut an imposing figure in front of me as she inhaled a very deep breath that swelled out her two watermelon sized tits to four times even larger then they already were, then as she beat hard on them with her two powerfully strong fists which sounded like someone beating a bass drum extremely hard, my grandmother yelled out a very loud Tarzan of the jungle yell that shook the entire barn! End Of part 7                                                                                                           

Comments

  1. love the story, Keep it up. How is KC doing in building her body. Will she be ready for DJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the next chapter D.J. & K.C. will be fighting each other in the boxing ring at the grandmother's fight club. Let's just see who wins.

      Delete
  2. Nice chapter. I am hoping that K.C. proves to be as equally strong as D.J. and lives up to her nickname as the cast iron bitch. Looking forward to the boxing match. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boxing match will happen in the next chapter, and will have an interesting ending.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts