Mississippi"s Muscular Maid Contest!-1

Growing up I lived in a very nice large colonial house with a finished basement and a two car garage in an exclusive upper class neighborhood in Fords County Mississippi with my parents. Both my parents were doctors and they had a very good medical practice which made a lot of money. When my parents weren't busy practicing medicine they were traveling around the world on vacations while leaving me at home with our live in maid Selma who watched and raised me in their absence. By the time I was thirteen years old our maid Selma retired at the age of sixty five, and moved to Florida to live with her daughter and son in law. Before my parents could go on their current vacation they needed to hire a new live in maid to take care of both the house and me and that's how I met Gigi, who would later on become the Creole dark ebony muscular woman of my dreams...............Gigi who was five foot five inches in height had a very well curvy, stocky, chubby figure that looked like she wasn't afraid of doing heavy physical work, with a dark ebony creamed complexion. Gigi also had a very sweet and lovable personality with a cute French Creole accent when she talked, and that alone got her hired immediately by my parents. Gigi who was French Creole had just moved here to Fords County Mississippi six months ago from New Orleans Louisiana after she graduated high school. Being that Gigi was eighteen years old, only five years older then I was, we quickly became friends since we were both almost the same generation. Being an only child over the next three years in my parents absence Gigi and I had grown very close in friendship. To me she wasn't only our live in maid who took care of the house and me, Gigi was also very good friend to me who helped me with my homework, watched T.V. with, share my personal thoughts with at times, and even enjoy a good joke with. But there was something else that I've kept a deep secret to myself and never shared with Gigi, I secretly had a crush on her and was falling in love. I would have these sexual fantasies about Gigi and I being together, and little did I know at the time but would find out soon enough, Gigi felt the same about me as well!..............It all started on a Friday afternoon when I come home from school. As I entered through our front door Gigi asked me; "Hello Bobby how was school today?" "Don't ask Gigi." I said with a disgusting tone in my voice as I carried in my school books and put then down on the kitchen table; "I have to study all weekend long because I have a U.S. history test Monday morning." "Oh U.S. history is easy to study Bobby." Gigi said; "I'll help you all weekend and by Monday morning you'll past your U.S. history test easily, and we'll start tonight right after dinner." "Thanks Gigi, you've the best." I replied...............After dinner Gigi and I sat at the kitchen table with my history book and a legal pad for me to take notes with. As I opened my U.S. history book to the chapter of the Civil War which my test on Monday was on, an orange paper fell out of my history book and landed on the kitchen floor. "What's this Bobby?" Gigi asked as she picked it up and read the paper out loud; "Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest! Enter your maid in the two main events. Power lifting and a bikini flexing and posing demonstration to see who's the most muscular maid in Mississippi. First prize winner will win a brand new 2016 Chevy Trailblazer." "Oh that Gigi." I said not really sounding too interested in what she was looking at; "Tommy Dugan who's in my class, his parents own a chain of Gold's Gyms around the state and they've sponsoring this Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest as a promotional deal to get more women to buy gym memberships." "Oh I see." Gigi said as she  continued looking at the orange paper. "But the truth is Gigi all these maids who are interested in entering the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest to win that car, are probably average looking women like yourself, who will by these gym memberships at Tommy Dugan's parents gyms to get themselves into shape for the contest." "Thanks for letting me know I'm average looking Bobby." Gigi replied not sounding too happy about what I had just said. "Sorry Gigi I didn't mean it the way it sounded." I said; "But the truth is that this contest is going to be fixed. The Dugan's maid is Doreen Powers, who's an ex-professional heavy weight female body builder and rumor has it she had also won the heavy weight championship division at the Ms. Olympia Female Body Building Contest three years in a row. So you see Gigi, no matter who else enters the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, Doreen Powers will enter that contest and easily win that new Chevy Trailblazer."................Gigi thought for a moment about what I had just said, then replied; "You know Bobby back in New Orleans I was very athletic when I was in high school. I was on the girls track team and the girls wrestling team. I used to workout all the time running and lifting weights, and I had pretty big strong muscles back then." "Yea right Gigi." I chuckled as I looked around the kitchen table at her very curvy, stocky, chubby figure; "What happened to all your pretty big strong muscles, did they evaporate into thin air?" "VERY FUNNY BOBBY!" Gigi said as she started getting very angry with me for laughing at her figure. Then with her right hand as she rolled the left short sleeve up of her T-shirt up passed her shoulder, Gigi then flexed her left, semi flabby, saddle bag sized arm which produced a soft, baseball sized bicep on top with a great deal more of under arm flab swinging underneath it as she said; "I know my muscles have gone a little more soft since it had been at least four years since I've worked out lifting weights, but if I seriously started working out again lifting weights." Gigi paused as she felt her own semi flabby bicep; "I could seriously turn all this flabby fat of mine into rock hard muscle almost over night, and really give that Doreen Powers some real competition in winning that 2016 Chevy Trailblazer." Then as Gigi's brown eyes opened wide she got an idea!................."You know Bobby the week after next you'll be out of school for summer vacation, and since you'd be home for three months during summer vacation you could be my personal trainer and help me get into shape to enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, and that would give me more then enough time to buy what exercise equipment, and muscle building power shake mixes I'd need to start with. In fact during the summer you could keep a diary of my progress, you know my weight, measurements, diet, how many sets of reps and amount of weight I'm lifting, and how many miles I'm running. Then next year you could use it as a report in health class." "Are you really serious about this Gigi?" I asked. "Yes I am Bobby, and with your help and encouragement I know that I could get myself into such great physical shape, that I'd give that Doreen Powers some real competition next October in the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest." Then Gigi's two brown eyes looked seriously at me as her eye brows arched above them, while she said with a large smirk on her face; "But if I'm willing to spend all my free time doing all this extra hard work to get myself physically fit in between taking care of you and your parents house, I expect something in return from you Bobby." "If you beat Doreen Powers at the Mississippi Muscular Maid Contest you'll win the 2016 Chevy Trailblazer." I replied. "True Bobby I would, if I won the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. But if I don't win the contest Bobby." Gigi said as she slowly massaged her two dark ebony hands up and down my thighs before massaging them on my crotch, and as she playfully squeezed my crotch she now sexually cooed; "What I expect in return Bobby besides the chance of winning the contest and the 2016 Chevy Trailblazer, I want you as well for my man." "WHAT GIGI? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I asked her excitedly as my erection started growing inside my jeans while Gigi was still massaging my crotch, as she leaned closer to my ear. "I'm dead serious Bobby." Gigi sexually cooed even more now; "I see how you look at me in that special way when you think I don't notice it. And just to set the record straight between us, I feel the same way about you as well darling."..................."Are you sure about this Gigi?" I asked hoping that she wasn't just kidding around about getting herself into shape and becoming my girl friend. "I'm one hundred percent serious about this Bobby." Gigi cooed even more sexually into my ear then ever before; "Besides do you really think a nice girl like me would let you see her naked and touch her body even just to measure it, if she wasn't with you in that special way of a man and woman in love?" "I guess not Gigi." I replied sounding a bit UN-experienced in male, female relationships, since Gigi was my first chance at being with a woman sexually. "GOOD BOBBY! I'm glad we've both on the same page now." Gigi said as she stood up and took my hand, and then after I stood up she led me towards the servant's quarters off the kitchen where her bedroom was................After Gigi and I entered her bedroom she closed the bedroom door behind us then started taking off her clothes till she was wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties. "OK Bobby." Gigi sexually cooed as she wrapped both of her dark ebony, semi flabby arms around my neck and kissed me tenderly on my lips; "First we'll go into the bathroom so we could take an inventory of my current figure and see where I need to do the most work to get myself into shape to enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October." Then Gigi opened the draw of her nightstand and took out a tape measure which she handed to me and a notebook, then I followed her into the bathroom. As soon as we entered the bathroom Gigi stepped onto the bathroom scale and said with her eyes closed; "Bobby I know I've gained some weight since I was in high school, but I lack the courage to look down and see how much I weigh now. Bobby would you please look down on the bathroom scale and honestly tell me what my weight is?" "OK Gigi." I replied as I bent down and saw what her current body weight was; "But if I'm going to be your boy friend as well as personal trainer, I'm going to be extremely truthful with you on every subject, including your weight, no matter how much it would hurt or embarrass you." "OK BOBBY! I always want you to be 100% honest with me. So what does the bathroom scale read?" Gigi said not sounding to happy about me telling her what her current body weight was. "Gigi you currently weight in at one hundred and eighty five, and three quarter pounds." "WHAT?" Gigi screamed as she opened her eyes and stared down at the bathroom scale; "THERE'S GOT TO BE SOME MISTAKE OR THE BATHROOM SCALE MUST BE BROKEN! I COULDN'T HAVE GAINED OVER SIXTY POUNDS SINCE I GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!" "Well chubby." I jokingly said as I poked my right index finger in her chubby dark ebony, protruding fat pot belly, like she was the Pillsbury dough boy; "That just gives you even more of an incentive to get into shape to enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest." "HA! HA! very funny Bobby, but you've totally right about that." Gigi said sounding very upset about her weight as she slapped my right index finger away from her chubby dark ebony, protruding fat pot belly. After Gigi opened up the notebook and on the top of the first page wrote today's date, her height, and current weight, she then just stood there in the bathroom allowing me to measure her body. No matter how unflattering those body measurements results were, Gigi honestly wrote them in the notebook underneath her current body weight...............When we got back to her bedroom Gigi was still in total shock about how heavy, flabby and semi out of shape she had let herself get since high school, that as Gigi continued to look at her current body results in the notebook, she said sounding very depressed; "You know Bobby you have your work cut out for you being my personal trainer. By these results your new girl friend is a real chunky monkey fixer upper." Then to change and lighten up her current depressing mood I asked Gigi if she like to make love to me now, and as a warm smile crossed her face she happily agreed to. After I got totally undressed and she pulled off her pink panties she was wearing, we climbed under the covers in her bed. As Gigi cuddled next to me and in between kissing me very passionately she said while stroking my large erection under the covers; "Bobby I know that this is your first time making love to a woman, so I'll show you not only how to correctly do it but how I like a man to sexually please me." "OK Gigi." I replied. "But before we make love together for the first time Bobby." Gigi said in a serious matter-of-fact tone as she arched her eye brows while her two brown eyes stared directly into mine; "I just want it understood up front so there's no misunderstanding between us later on that if we make love together tonight, in my mind you've making a total commitment to be in an exclusive relationship with me, AND ONLY ME! And I'm making the same commitment to you as well Bobby." "I understand Gigi." I replied sounding very sure of myself; After we make love together tonight, we'll be an exclusive couple who can't date or see any other people." GOOD BOBBY! I'm glad we understand each other." Gigi said; "Because I happen to be a very overly possessive bitch when it comes to my man." Then Gigi and I started making love and for a woman who was over sixty pounds over weight, flabby, and semi out of shape, she taught me the art of loving making with a woman, and how exactly she liked to be sexually pleased..................The following Monday morning while Gigi drove me to school in her beat up 2002 red Toyota Corolla, she instructed me to ask Tommy Dugan about his maid Doreen Powers, which one of his parents Gold's Gyms locations does she work out at, and what her daily workout times were. When I asked Gigi why she wanted me to get all that information about their maid Doreen Powers for her she replied; "Because darling I want to see who my competition is and what I'll be up against when I enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October. That will give me even more of an incentive to workout as physically hard as I can to beat her. And the more I learn about my competition including their strengths and weakness, the better chance I'd have of beating them." "OK Gigi I'll try to pump Tommy Dugan for as much information that I could get from him about their maid Doreen Powers." "OK darling." Gigi replied as she stopped her car in front of the high school and after she kissed me goodbye said; "Have a nice day at school Bobby, I'll be here at 3:30 pm to pick you up." After I got out of the car I waved goodbye as Gigi drove off..................When I exited out of the main doors of the high school at 3:30 pm I saw Gigi's beat up red Toyota sitting at the curb waiting for me. As soon as I got into the car Gigi turned to me and said; "Well Bobby did you get all the information on Tommy Dugan's maid Doreen Powers?" "Yes I did Gigi and then some." I replied as she pulled away from the curb and drove us home; "At lunch time once I asked Tommy about his body building maid he couldn't stop bragging about her. In fact he even told me that she was deathly allergic to strawberries." "Very interesting." Gigi replied in a slightly evil sadistic tone as she made a mental note in her mind that Doreen Powers was deathly allergic to strawberries for possible future use. "What about which Gold's Gym location does she workout at and at what time of the day Bobby?" Gigi asked me. "The one on the corner of Main and Oak Streets across from the Exxon Gas Station, and Doreen Powers works out there every evening between 5pm to 9 pm Mondays through Saturdays." I said answering her question. "That's great Bobby, but what about on Sundays?" Gigi asked. "Sundays the gym is closed." I replied. "That's all great information and you've done well in getting it Bobby." Gigi said as she pulled into our driveway and parked her car; "Now all we need is to see what this woman looks like in person." "Tommy Dugan even helped us on that one as well Gigi." I said as I opened my note book and handed her an 8x10 glossy colored photo of Doreen Powers doing a full body flexing pose in a bright red string bikini, on stage at a Ms. Olympia Female Body Building Show. Doreen Powers who had short cropped black hair looked like she was a mixed race being partly Black and Hispanic. Doreen Powers five foot five with a squarely built body that was heavily packed with solid slabs of thick ripped female muscularity. When Gigi turned the picture over to read Doreen Powers body building facts that were printed on the back of the photo, I said; "According to those facts it says Doreen Powers could bench press four hundred and eighty pounds. Could you bench press that much weight when you were in high school Gigi?" "Even in my best athletic days back in high school I couldn't even come close to bench pressing that much weight, but I'll be able to do it by the time I enter the Mississippi Muscular Maid Contest next October." Gigi thought to herself, but she said to me sounding a little like she was bragging; "Of course I could bench press that much weight back in high school Bobby."....................A week later on the last day of school when my high school let us out for the summer vacation, Gigi picked me up and drove us downtown to do a little shopping for her body building workout program. Our first stop was at a store called; "Hardcore Nutrition," where Gigi bought two cases of a body building protein shake called Power Pump Energy 2000 and two cases of muscle milk to mix with it in the blender. After we left Hardcore Nutrition Gigi drove us to K-Mart where we went into the sporting goods department to look at weight lifting equipment. While we drove to K-Mart Gigi made a phone call to her friend Robin and after telling her how she was going to get into shape to enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, Gigi asked Robin to meet us at K-Mart. When we got to K-Mart we met Robin inside the store right next to the Subways sandwich stand. Robin was an older very brawny thick muscular light skinned black woman who stood at five feet six inches in height, with her black nappy hair slightly starting to turn gray and cut short in a crew cut style, and a lot of tattoos all over her brawny thick muscular arms. In the sporting goods department I just stood there as a bystander while Robin instructed what weight lifting equipment Gigi needed to buy to start her body building program with. Robin had Gigi buy a one thousand pound steel barbell set with heavy duty weight lifting bench to handle it, steel dumbbells that ranged in weight from ten to one thousand pounds with a heavy duty dumbbell rack to keep them in order, and a weight lifting belt for Gigi to wear so she wouldn't throw out her back lifting such heavy amounts of steel weights. On the way out of the store Robin whispered something in Gigi's ear, and then Gigi and Robin excused themselves to go into the women's bathroom together..................Once inside the women's bathroom Robin said; "Gigi I know you've in a rush to get into shape to enter that Mississippi Muscular Maids Contest next October to impress Bobby but five months isn't enough time for you to get yourself in as great a physical shape, not to mention build up a female muscular physique as great as Doreen Powers has, unless you seriously have a lot of extra help." "What kind of extra help do I need Robin?" Gigi asked her friend. "With a lot of extra help from these Gigi." Robin replied as she pulled a large plastic bottle that was full of dark green pills. They've called; "Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills." "Are those steroids?" Gigi asked. "In a way Gigi." Robin replied; "This is a steroid base very powerful vitamin diet drug that starts to work almost immediately, which will accelerate muscular growth in the average woman's body while it melts off all her unwanted body fat at the same time. For every ounce of unwanted body fat it melts off these Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills will replace it with an ounce of solid muscle, while they also giving you a great deal more energy as well in your daily workouts. Take two of these Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills every morning before you start your daily body building workout, and two more every couple of hours while you've still working out." "Will they really help me get into shape Robin to compete against Doreen Powers at the Mississippi Muscular Maids Contest?" Gigi asked her friend sounding not to sure that she wanted to start using steroids, because she was afraid that she get addicted to them. "Not only that Gigi." Robin said; "They'll turn you into a true superwoman if you push yourself hard enough in your weight lifting workouts while taking them. How do you think Doreen Powers got the massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique of hers?" At the mention of Doreen Powers name, Gigi said; "OK Robin sell me all the bottles of Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pill you have." Then Robin sold Gigi all four bottles she had on her with a promise to get her more when she needed them. After their little drug transaction was completed, Gigi and Robin left the women's bathroom and met me outside of K-Mart with a cart holding all of Gigi's body building equipment purchases. After Robin loaded all of Gigi's body building equipment purchases in the back of her F-250 Ford pickup truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of Gigi's small red Toyota. Robin then followed us back to the house where she unloaded and set up all of Gigi's body building equipment in the small guest house that sat across on the other side of our built in pool, which was behind our larger house. After Robin left Gigi went in and made us dinner, then after dinner we went back to her bedroom where we made love again before going to sleep...............The next morning Gigi woke me up at 6:30 in the morning and said as she excitedly jumped out of bed and got dressed in a tank top and gym shorts; "OK Bobby time to start my daily workout program to get me in shape to enter the Mississippi" Muscular Maid Contest." I quickly got up five minutes later and met Gigi in the kitchen where she was using the blender to mix herself a Power Pump Energy 2000 body building protein shake with muscle milk, and a dozen raw eggs. After it was completed Gigi took the glass pitcher off the blender as she opened a plastic bottle that was full of dark green pills inside from a pocket of her gym shorts. Gigi held up the blenders pitcher as she made a toast; "Here's to the new and improved physically fit Gigi who will hopefully win the up and coming Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October!" Then Gigi swallowed two of those dark green pills she had taken out of the plastic bottle a second before she gulped down the entire pitcher of the Power Pump Energy 2000 body building protein shake in four large gulps! As I watched Gigi gulping down her protein shake I thought to myself as I noticed her two flabby saddle bag arms, her two very large flabby tits that were resting on to of her protruding fat pot belly because she wasn't wearing a bra, and her fat, flabby thunder thighs; "How the hell is Gigi going to get herself physically fit enough in only five months to enter and compete against Doreen Powers in the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest? It's going to take a real miracle to get her in competition shape in only five months." But unbeknown to me at the time, Gigi had a very big miracle in the pocket of her gym shorts called Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills...............Not a second later after Gigi swallowed two of those Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills before she gulped down her morning body building protein shake, her heart started beating extremely fast under her left flabby tit, while her entire short chubby out of shape, dark ebony female body lit up with an unbelievable amount of super inhumanly pure body energy, as she said excitedly; "OK BOBBY TIME TO START MY DAILY WORKOUT ROUTINE." Then she ran out of the kitchen door into our back yard. By the time I exited out of our backdoor into our backyard, Gigi was already doing jumping jacks at a very fast pace without stopping or slowing down once until she was finished. After she completed twenty five jumping jacks Gigi then moved on to jumping rope for another twenty five minutes straight without stopping. After she completed jumping rope Gigi went for a five mile run with me following her on my mountain bike. No matter how fast I peddled my bike I just couldn't keep up at the same speed that Gigi was running, and I was always at least a quarter of a mile behind her. I followed Gigi up and down every street in a five mile radius around our neighborhood, then around the lake behind our house. As I continued watching Gigi pumping her two fat, flabby thunder thighs faster and harder as she ran I thought to out loud to myself; "DAMN! Gigi wasn't kidding me when she told me she was on the girl's track team in high school, she could really sprint! YOU GO GIRL FRIEND!" Then by the time Gigi ran around the lake several times she started to slow down and I finally got a chance to catch up to her..................As I caught up to her Gigi was breathing very heavy as her dark black ebony skin on her face, arms, and legs glistened in the sun shine with her heavy body sweat. As she noticed a row boat tied up to the dock in the lake Gigi said to me in between still breathing extremely heavy; "See that," {PAUSING WHILE BREATHING HEAVY TRYING TO CATCH HER BREATH} boat tied up to, {PAUSING AGAIN WHILE STILL TRYING TO CATCH HER BREATH} the dock Bobby?" {FINALLY CATCHING HER BREATH} "Just give me a few minutes to go to the little girl's room and take a pee." Gigi said while pointing towards the building that housed the public restrooms; "Then when I come back I'll row us around the lake." "OK Gigi I'll wait here." I replied as I got off my bike and moved it over to the bicycle rack to lock it up. Once inside the women's restroom out of my eye sight, Gigi reached inside the pocket of her gym shorts and took out that plastic bottle with those dark green pills inside, as she said to herself; "I saw what two of those Lightning Pump Up Pills could do for me, let's see what happens if I take four of them." Then Gigi opened up the plastic bottle and removed four of those dark green pills and swallowed then in one large gulp! A second later Gigi's heart started beating even more extremely fast underneath her left flabby, dark black ebony tit, while her short chubby out of shape, dark black ebony female body lit up with an even more intense, unbelievable amount of super inhumanly pure body energy! "WOW!" Gigi said excitedly to herself; "NOW I KNOW HOW POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN FEELS AFTER HE EATS HIS CAN OF SPINACH!"..................Then Gig ran out of the building that housed the women's restroom towards the lake as she yelled for me to follow; "COME ON BOBBY THE LOVE BOAT IS READY TO LEAVE!" Once inside the row boat I sat in the back as Gigi sat in the middle facing me rowing both oars very intensely with both of her two flabby saddle bag arms. Gigi was rowing us around the entire lake which must have been at least 15 to 20 miles in diamiture at such an extremely fast speed without slowing down or stopping once to take a break, Gigi was breathing extremely hard and sweating very heavily, while her rowing speed continued to increase by the second! At one point Gigi was rowing us around the lake so extremely fast, it felt like we were riding in a very fast speed boat instead of a row boat that needed to be rowed manually by a person. After we got back to the dock and tied up the row boat, Gigi then made me climb up onto her two chubby shoulders and piggy backed me all the way home while carrying my mountain bike in her two hands, as Gigi ran even faster now then she had earlier heading towards the lake, the entire eleven miles back to my house without slowing down or stopping once on the way, or even breaking out in a sweat!...................Once we got back to the house Gigi made us lunch before continuing her new daily workout plan. Gigi made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and she made herself a plain green spinach salad and drank another Power Pump 2000 body building protein shake that she again gulped down in four large gulps after she digested another six of those Lightning Pump Up Pills. A second later as Gigi's heart started beating extremely fast underneath her left flabby, dark black ebony tit, while her short chubby out of shape, dark black ebony body again lit up and started to violently shake with an even more greater intense, unbelievable amount of super inhumanly pure body energy then she had ever experienced before in her entire life, Gigi said very excitedly as she exited out of the kitchen door and ran towards the small guest house where her girl friend Robin had set up Gigi's weight lifting equipment; "COME ON BOBBY IT'S TIME TO START THE WEIGHT LIFTING PART OF MY DAILY WORKOUT PROGRAM TO HELP GET ME IN SHAPE TO ENTER THE MISSISSIPPI'S MUSCULAR MAID CONTEST NEXT OCTOBER!" I then quickly exited out the kitchen door and ran after Gigi to the small guest house that was located on the other side of our built in swimming pool...................Once inside the small guest house Gigi had me spot her while she laid on her back on her new heavy duty weight bench, bench pressing a barbell that had a twenty and five pound steel weight disk on each side of the barbell. "GEE!" I thought to myself as I watched Gigi slowly bench pressing only fifty pounds; "For someone who weighs one hundred and eighty five and three quarter pounds, I can't believe Gigi couldn't lift more then fifty pounds." Then as if she was reading my mind as she cradled the barbell back on the weight bench, Gigi said; "That's enough of a warm up Bobby. Please add another fifty pounds of steel weight disks to each side of my barbell." After I added the additional weight, Gigi started bench pressing the now one hundred and fifty pound steel barbell at a very fast speed, and pumped out twenty five sets of reps without even breathing heavy or breaking out in a sweat! After Gigi cradled her barbell again on her heavy duty weight bench, she then went over to the weight rack and picked up two, one hundred and fifty pound steel dumbbells and pumped out twenty five sets of triceps and biceps curls. Then Gigi laid down again on her weight bench while she did another twenty five sets of reps of dumbbell flies to workout her pectorial muscles Then after Gigi was finished with her upper body weight lifting workout, she again excused herself for a second where she went to the bathroom and dry swallowed another six of those Lightning Power Pump Up Pills then after her heart started beating extremely fast underneath her left flabby, dark black ebony tit, while her short chubby out of shape, dark black ebony body again lit up and started to violently shake with as much greater intense, unbelievable amount of super inhumanly pure body energy, as Gigi had experienced before in the kitchen, she then moved to start her lower body weight lifting workout where she worked out very intensely doing twenty five sets of forward and backwards leg curls, legs presses, and thigh master exercises! By the time she'd finished her twenty five reps of thigh master exercises it was five pm when Gigi got up off her heavy duty weight bench and said as she reached for a towel to try off her body sweat that was glistening all over her dark black ebony skin; "WHEW! That's enough working out for today Bobby. It's time to have dinner then spend a little personal time alone together afterwards." When we got back to the main house after Gigi started dinner she explained to me how to cook it while she went to take a shower and change her clothes...............Later on that night when I was running my two hands all over Gigi's dark ebony, well curvy, stocky, chubby body as I was making love to her again in her bed, I couldn't get over how much more semi firm her body felt then it did last night. End Of Part 1                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Comments

  1. Nice start to this story. Hoping for more soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS COMING UP. I'M JUST STUCK ON A FEW STORY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY.

      Delete
  2. hi great story, how is the story ideas going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COULD USE SOME HELP. MAYBE EVEN ON A FUTURE STORY. GOT ANY IDEAS?

      Delete
  3. Hey men, still waiting to see this story ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some ideas, how can I send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can e-mail them to me at: stewart.truncali@yahoo.com. I could use some ideas on future stories. Hope to hear from you soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts