Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!-5

Gigi exited the guest house in the dark of night and quickly headed towards our driveway where her beat up 2002 red Toyota Corolla was parked. As soon as Gigi got to her car she said to herself after seeing Robin's pickup truck still parked next to her car; "Robin left about a half hour ago and her pickup is still in the driveway. Robin never goes any where without her truck." Then Gigi happened to look at the big house and noticed a light on in a second story window which also happened to be my bedroom window as she said out loud to herself. "That's strange. Bobby goes to bed at 9:30 pm sharp every night why would he be up this late at 1 am?" Then as Gigi remembered the premonition she'd been having about something unpleasant was happening to me every night these past two months. Gigi forgot about Robin for a moment and decided to check up on me instead to make sure I was alright. Even though Gigi still didn't want me to see her newly growing female muscularity till she stepped onto the stage next October to compete against Doreen Powers in the heavy weight division of at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, Gigi got an idea how she could look in on me without me knowing it.................Gigi then quietly walked in the shadows to the back of the large house and with her two strong powerful hands Gigi grabbed the water drain pipe that ran down from the gutters and quietly climbed the two story house like King Kong climbing the Empire State Building. As soon as Gigi climbed up outside to my bedroom window and looked inside she couldn't believe what she saw! Gigi saw Robin and I again having wild female muscle worship sex together, but she thought Robin was over powering me while she was sexually molesting me. Gigi never realized that I was really sexually enjoying myself with Robin at the time. "THAT MOTHER FUCKING NYMPHOMANIAC FORCED HERSELF ON MY BOBBY AND IS SEXUALLY RAPING HIM! THIS TIME ROBIN HAS GONE TOO FUCKING FAR!" Gigi said in anger very quietly to herself as her extremely mean and dangerously angry steroid enhanced temper quickly started boiling over; "I WILL GET EVEN WITH ROBIN FOR THIS, IF THIS IS THE LAST THING I EVER FUCKING DO!" Then Gigi slid down the drain pipe and hid outside in the bushes right next to our backdoor and waited two hours for Robin to come outside..............At 3 am the next morning when Robin finally exited our back door, with a super human speed and strength Gigi jumped out from behind the bushes and broke Robin's neck which caused a loud, sickening cracking sound as it happened. After Gigi made sure Robin was dead she then carried Robin's now dead body and tossed it the bed of her pickup truck. Then after getting a shovel from the shed that she also tossed into the back of Robin's pickup truck, Gigi then drove Robin's pickup all the way into the woods. When she was deeply in the woods, Gigi then got out and dug a ditch that was six feet long, six feet deep, and two feet wide. Then after dumping Robin's dead body in this ditch Gigi shoveled the dirt back in to bury and cover up the murdered victim she had killed earlier. Then Gigi drove Robin's pickup truck another five miles down the road deeper into the woods till she came to a swamp. Gigi then got out of Robin's pickup truck and pushed it into the swamp and after watching the pickup truck sink to the bottom of the swamp, Gigi then ran the twenty miles back home and got back into the small guest house just a half hour before I woke up....................Now that Gigi had the strength and female muscularity of Super Woman and could easily give Doreen Powers some real competition in the heavy weight division of the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October, Gigi wasn't happy with that. Three months ago Gigi had started with a competitive obsession for winning the heavy weight division of the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest and beating Doreen Powers to win the 2016 Chevy Trailblazer. But Gigi's compulsive obsession for body building now ran deeper then that. Gigi now wanted to become the strongest woman in the entire world and win every championship power lifting contest she could enter as well...................Starting that morning at 8:15 am Gigi tripled her high protein body building diet by drinking three dozen raw eggs and 3 full bottles of Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills blended in 3 gallons of Power Pump 2000 body building protein shakes three times a day, while also tripling her three daily injection of a powerfully steroid, enhanced muscle growth, dark blue liquid version of Lightning Muscle Pump Up, from 200 milligrams every four hours to 600 milligrams every four hours. Then after Gigi combined both her steel weight set with the one Robin had been using, Gigi would increase the amount of steel weights she was lifting every few hours by at least one hundred pounds, while she also tripled the amount of sets of reps she was doing at the same time per each weight lifting exercise. Now that Gigi was more juiced up every day while she'd workout lifting weights her accelerated daily body building workout program moved even faster then it had ever done before! Gigi pumped out rep after rep of each weight lifting exercise she did at such an unbelievable fast speed that Gigi looked like a total blur while she was exercising, and with each muscle pump she did while lifting her heavy steel weights Gigi was also growing even more hornier by the minute then ever before as well!. Since Robin was no longer here to satisfy Gigi's powerful sexual urges every day after her accelerated daily body building workout program, Gigi who was so freaking horny by the end of the day after working out lifting weights and doing hundreds of muscle pumps, that Gigi first tried use the wooden stick on a plunger like a dildo to get off with. But the wooden stick on the plunger quickly snapped under the heavy pressure of Gigi's thickly muscular, dark ebony cream skinned, extremely wet throbbing hot vagina. Then Gigi took the extra barbell that Robin had been working out lifting weights with these past two months and after removing all of the heavy steel weight disks off it, Gigi then took the heavy duty steel barbell rod and started using that as a dildo. The cold hard steel of the end of the heavy duty steel barbell rod felt good in Gigi's thickly muscular, dark ebony cream skinned, extremely wet throbbing hot vagina, and she got sexually off on it for the two hours straight!..................Earlier that day while Gigi was busy in the small guest house doing her accelerated daily body building workout as I got my bicycle out of the garage to ride to the grocery store to pick up more supplies for their never ending high protein diets, I noticed that Robin's pickup truck wasn't parked in our driveway like it normally was. As I rode off on my bicycle and headed for the grocery store, I just shrugged it off thinking that Robin must have just gone downtown to pick up more body building protein shake mix and body building vitamins for her and Gigi. It wasn't until about six hours later that I realized Robin didn't come back..................By 10:30 pm after Gigi finished using the heavy duty steel barbell rod as a dildo to get sexually off with for two hours straight she started to feel a little lonely without Robin being around so she decided to call me on her cell phone. I was in my bedroom getting ready for another female muscle worship session and sex wrestling match when Robin came to visit me later on around 11:30 pm when my cell phone rang. By the caller I.D. I saw that it was Gigi's cell phone number and I quickly answered it; "Hello Gigi it's been a long time since I've last heard from you. How is your accelerated daily body building workout program going? Are you getting all the massive gains you need to enter and challenge Doreen Powers in the heavy weight division next October at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest?" "Yes and then some Bobby." Gigi said excitedly over the phone; "I can't wait for you to see how strong I've grown in female muscularity in these past two months alone." "That's great Gigi." I said as I started getting a raging erection thinking about how much more Gigi's athletic body had gotten pumped up in female muscularity; "How about giving me an early quick peek some time soon I really miss you, you know." "OH GOD BOBBY I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO!" Gigi voice sexually purred through the receiver of my cell phone; "But you know our agreement Bobby. I can't have any outside distractions whatsoever for four months straight so I can continue my accelerated daily body building workouts. You'll just have to wait another two months to see my unbelievable fantastic female muscularity when I step on stage to compete against Doreen Powers in the heavy weight division at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. Then after the contest you could have me all to yourself." "OK Gigi." I said with a deep concern in my voice; "But I'm very worried about you. Are you eating alright?" "Are you kidding me Bobby? Am I eating alright?" Gigi laughed; "I'm stuffing myself till I'm completely bloated on a heavy protein diet three times a day to feed my hungry growing female muscularity. Remember four months ago when I agreed to start working out to enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest and you weighed me in my bathroom? Do you remember how much I weighed that night last June when I told you Bobby, that you had your work cut out for you as my personal trainer because your new girl friend was a real chunky monkey fixer upper?" "Yea I do Gigi." I replied; "At that time your heavy, flabby, semi-out of shape body weighed in at one hundred and sixty five and three quarter pounds." "Well Bobby back then my body was at least 98% body fat with possibly 2% solid muscle." Gigi said almost bragging now; " But now I must weigh at least four times more then that now except the difference is my body is 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat." "WOW GIGI!" I said very excitedly; "I seriously can't wait to see the new you! How much can you bench press now?" "Oh about five hundred pounds Bobby but that weight is growing by at least fifty pounds more every day." Gigi casually replied over the phone. As I was talking to Gigi on the phone I happen to look out my bedroom window and noticed that Robin's pickup truck still wasn't parked in our driveway. So I changed the subject of the phone conversation I was having with Gigi to where Robin was; "Gigi where is Robin? I noticed that her pickup was gone all day." "Well Robin." Gigi said with a more serious matter of fact tone in her voice as she thought up a real believing lie to tell me; "Is it bit of a gypsy at heart and she doesn't like to stay in one place too long. Robin is also not into long goodbyes and when I woke up this morning at 7:30 am I found a note that she had written me." Gigi paused for a second to buy her time so she could continue thinking up this real believable lie to tell me; "In the note Robin said that a friend called her and offered her another personal trainer's job at a local all women's body building gym in Beach Wood New Jersey. I guess she must have left late last night after we both went to sleep because Robin would have at least a twenty three hour drive to New Jersey." Then Gigi changed the phone conversation to another subject because she wasn't comfortable talking about Robin, after Gigi had just murdered her in cold blood and buried Robin's body deep in the woods, after Gigi thought that Robin had forced herself on me and had sexually molested me. After a few more minutes Gigi and I talked mostly about how we both missed each other and our plans of spending the rest of our lives together, after Gigi won the championship of the heavy weight division at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest by beating Doreen Powers out of it. Then before we said our goodbyes and ended our phone conversation for the night Gigi said; "Bobby tomorrow morning I need you to do me a favor." "Sure Gigi what do you need me to do?" I asked. "Tomorrow morning I want you to get my A.T.M. card out of my car and ride your bicycle down to K-Mart and buy me some quadruple extra large T-shirts and gym shorts." "QUADRUPLE SIZED T-SHIRTS AND GYM SHORTS!" I asked with a very surprisingly tone in my voice; "Isn't that going to be too big for you Gigi?" "Not really Bobby." Gigi said with a now matter of fact tone in her voice; "I've gotten so hugely ripped and muscular these past two months that even quadruple sized t-shirts and gym shorts will look very tight on my growing female muscularity." Then after Gigi hung up from our phone conversation her entire huge female muscularity started to shake violently as she thought to herself; "Who else besides Bobby is going to miss Robin here in town when they don't hear from her after awhile and noticed that she had disappeared altogether? Could they ever find her pickup in the swamp? And if so could it be traced back to me by my finger prints?" That first night after Gigi killed Robin she tossed and turned all night in bed without getting a second of sleep.................Since Gigi started tripling, then quadrupling her steroid usage on a daily bases it not only helped Gigi's growing female muscularity to grow even bigger and stronger to even more newly larger heights, but at the same time it would also start to mess with her mind as well and would make Gigi very schizophrenic at the same time. Gigi was starting to have major hallucinations and delusions. Every day while Gigi was doing her accelerated daily body building workouts as she'd pumped out rep after rep with her heavy steel weights of each weight lifting exercise she did at such an unbelievable fast speed, Gigi would occasionally look across the small guest house's living room where Robin and her had set up Gigi's home weight lifting gym at the steel weights and weight bench Robin had been using. As Gigi looked at the now empty weight bench and weights that Robin had once used, she started having a hallucination of seeing Robin with a now broken neck that made her head hang down to her left, very brawny thick, light skinned black bowling ball sized shoulder, while she continued working out lifting heavy steel weights. As soon as the hallucination of the now dead Robin saw Gigi noticing her she said; "Gigi you've in serious trouble now. As soon as the police find out that you murdered me in cold blood they will be here to arrest you. After your arrest you'll have a trial in court and after you've convicted of murder in the first degree, then you'll be sentenced by a judge and jury to the death penitentiary and in the state of Mississippi they still have the electric chair." This hallucination which continued all day long started making Gigi so nervous that her now hugely muscular heart would beat so freaking fast in her chest while a thick blue pencil sized vein pulsated heavily in her forehead, as she sweated very heavily while Gigi continued pumping out rep after rep at an even more unbelievable fast speed. If any one had seen Gigi right now they'd think she was having a major stroke from working out lifting weights too hard!.................Two days later still unbeknown to me that Gigi had killed Robin and buried her body in the woods two nights ago, as I was doing Gigi's maid job cleaning our house while she was in the small guest house doing her accelerated daily body building workouts our doorbell rang. When I answered the front door I found the sheriff of Fords County standing on our front door step holding a white envelop. "Good morning son." The sheriff greeted me in a friendly tone; "I'm here on official police business. I have an bench warrant to arrest Robin Jackson for not showing up in court in front of Judge Wilcox for her divorce proceedings. Please let her know I'm here." "I'm sorry sheriff." I said trying to sound as honestly polite as I could; "Robin had been staying here with us but she left two days ago." "Do you know where went son?" The sheriff asked in a more concerned business like tone. "Yes I do sir." I relied; "Robin drove all the way to Beach Wood New Jersey to take a job as a personal trainer at a local all women's body building gym." "Thank you for your time son have a nice day." The sheriff said politely as he turned to walk back to our driveway where he had parked his police car. After the sheriff got back into his police car, he used the police radio to have an all points bulletin put out on Robin Jackson and the description of her pickup truck with it's license plate number.................Twenty minutes earlier when Gigi heard a car drive up our driveway and looked out the window as she saw the police car parked behind her beat up 2002 red Toyota Corolla, she started to panic as she threw herself on the floor face down and started doing pushups at an extremely fast pace to start burning off a lot of nervous energy as she thought out loud to herself; "OH GOD! THE POLICE MUST HAVE FOUND ROBIN'S DEAD BODY BURIED IN THE WOODS AND THEY HAVE TRACED IT BACK HERE TO ME AND KNOW THAT I WAS HER KILLER! THE POLICE ARE GOING TO ARREST ME FOR THE MURDER OF ROBIN!" But then just as Gigi was ready for the entire Fords County sheriffs department to come crashing through the front door of the small guest house to arrest her for Robin's murder, she then heard a car start up. Gigi stopped doing pushups and carefully looked out the window again and saw the police car slowly backing out of our driveway. When Gigi saw the police car leave she let out a very large sigh of relief!.............End Of Part 5                                                                                                          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts