Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!-6

Finally after five long months with four of them being separated from Gigi altogether, that special day in October came when Gigi was going to compete against Doreen Powers in the heavy weight division of the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. I woke up early that morning looking forward to not only seeing how hugely muscular Gigi had gotten these past four months, but also the look on Tommy Dugan's face when my maid Gigi beat his maid Doreen Powers on stage in front of the entire town. After I got dressed and made my bed I went downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast. When I got to the kitchen I found a note from Gigi on the kitchen table with a fifty dollar bill next to it. The note read; "Bobby, I can't wait till tonight after the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest is finally over so I could be reunited with the love of my life. Please use the fifty dollars I've left you and take a taxi to the theater so after I beat Doreen Powers and win the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest we could drive home together in my new 2016 Chevy Trailblazer. I've left you a ticket and a back stage pass at the box office so please come an hour early before the female body building show so we could talk." Then she signed it; "Your loving muscle girl forever, Gigi."...................At 4:30 pm I called to order a taxi to pick me up at my house and take me downtown to the theater where the Mississippi's muscular Maid Contest was going to be. The taxi arrived at 5 pm and since traffic that afternoon was light going downtown the taxi dropped me off in front of the theater at 5:00 pm, a half hour earlier then when I was suppose to see Gigi back stage in her dressing room. The box office had just opening up when the taxi pulled up in front of the theater and I got out. After I paid the taxi driver his fare I then quickly headed over to the box office and gave the ticket seller my name. "Aw yes." The man in the box office said who was selling the tickets; "I have a prepaid front row ticket and back stage pass for one Robert Cohan right here waiting for you." Then as he handed me my ticket and back stage pass through the slit in the box office window the ticket seller winked at me as he said; "I've seen the muscular maid you've entering and I must say she's really going to give that snooty Doreen Powers some real competition." "Thanks sir." I replied as I took my ticket and back stage pass from him, then I quickly entered the front door of the theater...................After I got into the lobby of the theater and as I gave the usher my ticket I asked him which way it was to back stage dressing rooms after showing him my back stage pass. The usher pointed to the left of where he was standing as he said; "First you have to go to the back stage manager's office and show him your back stage pass. Then he'll let you back stage." I thanked the usher and quickly headed towards the back stage manager's office. After showing the back stage manager my back stage pass he let me in back stage while he said; "Gigi DuCasse is in dressing room A. That's the first door on the left." I thanked the back stage manager then quickly headed towards dressing room A because I couldn't wait to see Gigi's new hugely thick, ripped dark ebony cream skinned, muscular female physique for the first time in person..............As soon as I got in front of the closed door of dressing room A I could hear a loud metal clanging sound as Gigi was loudly grunting out when I knocked on the door; "195, 196, WHO'S THERE?" "It's me Gigi." I happily replied. "OH BOBBY JUST GIVE ME FIVE MORE MINUTES TO FINISH PUMPING UP FOR THE BODY BUILDING CONTEST!" Gigi said out loud through the closed dressing room door; "197, 198, 199, 200! OK BOBBY COME ON IN THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED! My heart started beating extremely fast in my chest with shear excitement of finally being able to see Gigi's new hugely thick, ripped dark ebony cream skinned muscular female physique for the first time as I turned the doorknob to open the dressing room door. As soon as I opened the dressing room door and walked in I was totally astounded to see how far Gigi had developed her huge female muscularity. "OH MY GOD GIGI! YOUR BODY IS FUCKING FANTASTIC!" I said in total awe while growing one hell of an erection in the crotch of my jeans at the same time. Gigi's once short but stylish raven black hair cut now had grown out long and even thicker as it now hung all the way down to her thickly muscular solid round ass. Gigi now had a very wild crazy look in her eyes as her now hugely thick, dark ebony cream skinned, muscular female physique was now the obvious product of mountains of iron versus and implacable unyielding strength. Gigi's freakishly huge, thickly ripped female muscular physique was swelled up to such an unbelievable size and hardness of female muscularity which advertised a super amount of inhumanly female strength, as she just stood there in front of me. Gigi was truly now a freakishly huge muscular monster of a woman with an insurmountable will of iron and a muscular female physique to match it! Gigi was wearing a red string bikini which had been stretched tightly and was now crucified on her dark ebony cream skinned, freakishly huge muscular female physique, the rupturing surrendering red bikini was at least two sizes too small. Gigi's hugely thick, bulging muscular traps and her exploding deltoids stretched the red shoulder straps of the bikini top to their max, as her veritable mountains of dark ebony cream skinned muscles proudly swelled up to their peaks................Gigi then turned around and showed me her hugely immense thick, powerfully strong muscular back, that proudly displayed unbelievable strength and size of her massive bat winged shaped muscular lats, and a deep tear in the front which showed a striated grooves in ludicrously thick, dark ebony, cream skinned pectoral slabs. Gigi's dark ebony cream skinned female muscular shoulders, chest, and back were all so FREAKISHLY HUGELY MUSCULAR! Gigi's now flat dark ebony cream skinned stomach was as flat as a board with an awesome six pack set of abs, AND WHAT A SIX PACK SET OF ABS THEY WERE! Gigi's deep sculpted stomach six pack of an unbelievable washboard of thick abdominal blocks chiseled to such a freakish hardness even when they were relaxed..............As Gigi enjoyed my wide eyed awe of her new gorilla freakishly huge female muscularity with obvious satisfaction she said in a matter of fact tone; "I had to kill Robin two months ago for forcing herself on you while she tried to sexually molest you Bobby. Then after I killed Robin I buried her body deep in the woods where no one would ever found it." "WHAT?" I asked in total surprise at what I had just heard. Before I could say anything else Gigi held her hand up to stop me as she continued with her dark ebony cream skinned female muscularity bulging ominously ; "And remember what I had told you Bobby that first night five months ago before we made love for the first time together. I become a very overly possessive bitch when it comes to my man when I get into a relationship. That means I'd even kill some one to protect him. I just broke Robin's neck like a toothpick, I was way too strong for her, WAY TOO STRONG! Too aggressive with overly possessive jealousy in my soul as well that night Bobby. I was so powerfully strong and aggressive that night I killed Robin that I crushed her neck as easily as stepping on an ant."...................."Come here Bobby and check out your girl friend's powerfully strong muscular female physique." Gigi taunts me in a very coy and sexual way, as she knew I really wanted to admire her ebony dark creamed skinned, freakishly huge, thickly muscular female physique; "After all Bobby I did this all for you, and only you my love." Then Gigi chuckled evilly as she took a deep breath, which caused even more tears as she flexed her strapping thick muscular torso and expands it to even more freakishly huge, muscular proportions, as Gigi's now unleashed hugely ripped female muscularity erupted even more unbelievable in size and muscular girth.  "OH YEA!" Gigi breath easily as she said excitedly while her hugely thick, dark ebony cream skinned muscles bulged ominously; "CHECK ME OUT NOW BOBBY. THIS IS THE WOMAN YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE! I'M NOW SO FREAKING EXTREMELY STRONG AND SO FREAKING EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE AS WELL! I'M SO FREAKING STRONG AND AGGRESSIVE NOW THAT I COULD LITERALLY CRUSH ANYONE LIKE AN ANT THAT GETS IN MY WAY WITH MY BIG STRONG FEMALE MUSCLES!".................The already very wild and crazy look in Gigi's eyes started to look even more wilder and crazier then before like she had been using cocaine as she continued to talk even crazier then before in a very excitedly tone; "I'M NOW STRONG ENOUGH TO LITERALLY CRUSH ANYONE'S BODY TO A GORY PULP IF I CHOSE TO, EVEN YOUR HUGE ERECTION BOBBY IF I EVER CATCH YOU CHEATING ON ME. BUT IF I EVER DID CATCH YOU CHEATING ON ME DARLING I'D TOTALLY MULCH YOUR HUGE ERECTION INSIDE OF MY POWERFULLY STRONG MUSCULAR VAGINA! JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND BOBBY THAT YOU'VE ALREADY AGREED TO MAKE A TOTAL COMMITMENT TO BE IN AN EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, THAT IF I EVER CATCH YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN I'LL LITERALLY FUCK YOU TO DEATH!" Gigi enjoyed how she was terrorizing me as I stood there in front of her now looking very frightened..................."For the past five months straight Bobby." Gigi now said in a matter of fact tone; "I've been working out lifting weights to build up my body HARDER then ANYONE else in the history of body building, and I'm a female muscular MONSTER, and I've surpassed EVERYONE, both male and female in strength and muscularity. Look at all this female muscularity Bobby, I'm so totally JACKED UP!" Gigi then looks down and admires her insanely huge, dark ebony cream skinned muscular female physique with all it's big bulging muscles hulking out as her lips curled in conceit while she said in a matter of fact tone; "It's your fault Bobby." Gigi continues sneering at me; "You were the one who showed me that flier five months ago about the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest which sparked my competitive obsession for winning and started pushing me to want to start lifting weights again and build up my body. I've done this all for you my love but I'm not going to stop there. After I beat Doreen Powers in the heavy weight division of the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest tonight and win that 2016 Chevy Trailblazer, I'm going to continue working out lifting weight to build up my body until I'm recorded in all the record books as the strongest woman in the entire world.".................Then with a deep throat chuckle Gigi thrusts out her two dark ebony cream skinned, hugely thick, ripped muscular sculpted arms in front of my face, making her hugely thick swelled up triceps flex into an obscene, two striated horseshoes. As Gigi continued to stand there on her two hellishly huge thickly, dark ebony cream skinned muscular legs in front of me while we were both in her dressing room, I wondered how fast she could run now. Looking at the size of those two hellishly huge thickly muscular legs I thought that Gigi could possibly run from 0 to 60 mph or better in less then 2.5 seconds. "You really want to feel my big strong female muscles don't you Bobby?" Gigi taunts me with a very sexy tone in her voice while still admiring her own incredible female muscularity. "Bobby you really want to check out my buff body, DON'T YOU?" Gigi then let out a very evil chuckle as she took an extremely deep breath, causing even more tears as she flexes her already strapping dark ebony cream skinned torso which expands it to an even more hugely frightening, freaky proportions as her erupting unstoppable female muscles, seemed to continue growing larger and larger yet! Gigi had some extremely huge pumped contours that had never been seen before on any other professional male or female heavy weight body builder................Gigi's once two dark ebony cream skinned flabby tits now stood out tall and proudly erect like two triple D watermelons on her two hugely thick bulging slabs of fully developed pectoral muscle, with two girlish pink nipples the size of wine bottle corks. Gigi's hugely thick pectoral muscles which was a powerfully strong foundation for her two huge tits were built to such an unbelievable obscene size that her dark ebony cream skinned pectoral muscles looked like they were chiseled out of solid granite, with permanent separations notched from the stubble of her armpits to her muscular deep cleavage. A deep muscular cleavage that extended down into a very thick, deep cobblestone pattern of a totally defined six pack set of abs. A huge predatory smile of pure dominance slowly starts to cross her lips on Gigi's gorgeous face as I gasp in total shock and awe at the brutally built, inhumanly strong and muscular splendor of my girl friends upper body really was now. Gigi has no equal. She is now a genetically female muscular freak..............I now no longer could believe my own two eyes at what I was seeing! Gigi's dark ebony cream skinned female muscularity was pumped up to sizes and shapes I wouldn't have believed possible on a woman's body, despite how athletic she was a few years ago in high school. Who would have known five months ago that how easily Gigi could gain muscle by working out lifting weights every day. GIG WAS NOW A TOTAL FEMALE MUSCLE BOUND MONSTER! Increasingly aroused by her own total female muscular superiority, Gigi inhales a deep husky breath while flexing both of her dark ebony creamed skinned colossal pectoral muscles at the same time, making her two erect triple D sized watermelon sized tits leap up and down to do an awesome tit dance. Her outrageous French Creole African genetics may have endowed Gigi with such a matchless growing female muscular potential, but it was Gigi herself who had packed on so much female muscularity by doing daily weight lifting workouts with such of incomparable intensity these past five months straight. Endless female strength oozed out of every pore of Gigi's hugely thick, ripped muscular monster female physique............As I continued to gasp in shock and awe Gigi sexually moans out loud; "OH GOD I'M SO FREAKING JACKED UP!" And she was! Gigi was now so menacingly sexy as she violently bounced her hugely thick, dark ebony cream skinned pectoral muscles, each heavy thickly ripped chest muscle contracting at her command, erupting into uncountable striations across every square inch of Gigi's dark ebony cream skinned pectoral muscles, while her two huge triple D sized watermelon sized tits continued dancing wildly in front of me. I was quite mesmerized by the surfacing of thick blue pencil sized pulsating veins that snaked unrestrained across Gigi's hugely thick now extremely ripped, dark ebony cream skinned pectoral muscles that led into her two hugely thick, ripped muscular bowling ball sized shoulders and down her two hugely thick, ripped muscular arms, as they continued to feed even more blood and terrifying power into her ever growing powerfully strong female muscularity. Gigi's hugely thick, ripped muscular, dark ebony cream skinned pectoral muscles were now fully pumped up to their max of a permanently swollen state of inconceivable strength. Gigi then shrugs her bowling ball sized shoulders and take an even deeper breath then before, and causally crushes her cubes, while flexing her supreme muscular abs for my benefit. Gigi's flat as a board stomach with it's rock hard set of six pack set of abs which was deeply defined when it was relaxed, now looked like six jutting cinder block bricks emerging out of her otherwise svelte flat as a board stomach. Gigi then smirks at me while relishing my slack jaw and wide eyed amazement as she said; "Bobby you knew at the time that once you've gotten me interested in entering the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest to compete against the Dugan's maid Doreen Powers, I was going to have to overhaul my then out of shape and over weight, stocky chubby female body and turn it into one of a muscular female titan, AND I HAVE DONE JUST THAT DARLING! I'm now a muscular female goddess. I'm the muscular female goddess of your dreams Bobby, I'm SO POWERFULLY STRONG, and I've done this just to make you happy Bobby! Then Gigi took another extremely deep breath filling her ribcage, and then spreads her gigantic dark ebony cream skinned, thickly ripped muscular back. Gigi's broad muscular back flares out with even more inhumanly thickly ripped muscle, as monster lats the size of a 747 Boeing jet wings spread out beneath her two hugely thick, ripped muscular arms..............Gigi then languidly rolls her two bulging muscular bowling ball sized shoulders back, which turned her multitude of hugely thick, ripped dark ebony cream skinned back muscles into breathtakingly peaked mountain ranges with massive ridges undulated and exploded into separate mini muscular islands of their own. Gigi laughs with delight as she enjoyed showing off the spectacular hypertrophying results of her inhumanly powerfully strong daily weight lifting workouts, and loving how much it was frightening me at the same time. As Gigi flexed her upper body for a couple of seconds to create a dark ebony cream skinned back topography so overly developed it would shame any medical anatomy charts. Then Gigi spreads out her back again and her colossal hugely thick, extremely ripped flaring muscular female physique was even wider then it was before. Gigi then grins threateningly at me as she continues to flex herself into an unearthly female beast as her entire monstrous hugely thick, extremely ripped dark ebony muscular female physique, swells still even larger then had before. Gigi's dark ebony cream skinned, monstrous hugely thick, extremely ripped female physique completely defies anyone else in comparison who has ever gotten into body building. A low evil chuckle then escapes Gigi's throat, as she keeps flexing her two jutting huge watermelon triple D sized tits and her hugely thick ripped muscular back that was almost the width of a small American state. Gigi is now truly a real FEMALE MUSCULAR GODDESS!.............."I'm MORE then just BUFF, HUH BOBBY? I hope you see what you like because I did it all for YOU my darling." Gigi said very happily in a matter of fact tone that implied that I shouldn't disagree with her unbelievable freakishly large female muscular growth transformation; "AND as of now my darling I'M the ONE WHO'S IN CHARGE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP." Then as Gigi raises both of her dark ebony cream skinned, thickly huge, bulging ripped muscular arms while casually coiling them at the same time. In this languid double bicep pose which was totally unflexed, her muscular biceps had to be as large as two basketballs. With Gigi's hugely thick, bulging muscular lats flaring out while her biceps were already turning into two round basketballs, even Gigi's pectoral muscles were growing larger and more muscular then before underneath her two triple D sized watermelon sized tits that stood out even more erect and proud now in this stretched out position, directly above her deep six pack thickly muscular relaxed abs..............."Look at how BIG and RIPPED I am now Bobby." Gigi boasts while she flexes her two monstrously muscular biceps. Gigi's two dark ebony cream skinned biceps then exploded into two big jagged peaks of hardened steel. As Gigi continued to  flex her two hugely ripped muscular arms even harder now then she had before, which caused both of her jutting peaks to erupt even larger then they were a second ago, while stretching her dark ebony cream skin so tightly over the granite sized basketballs, that deep separations started to appear in the swollen bellies of Gigi's phenomenal biceps. Now fascinated by her own incredible female muscularity, Gigi rotates her two fists until both of her amazing hugely thick, ripped muscular biceps stand at full attention. Both of Gigi's bursting dark ebony cream skinned, hugely thick, ripped muscular biceps became stunning, sharp vertical pinnacles of insane female muscularity development right before my own eyes!................."I've SURPASSED being jacked up Bobby, I'm totally  BUILT like a brick shit house. AND no one else MALE or FEMALE could ever match my strength of muscular size and girth!" Gigi bragged as the very wild and crazy look in her eyes now grew even more sadistically wilder and crazier yet, as she revel in the fearsome dark ebony mountains of powerful strength erupting on both of her inhumanly huge muscular arms. As Gigi extends her two hugely thick, ripped muscular arms out and relaxes them, she gleefully grins; "They've TWENTY SIX inches when they aren't FLEXED.  Now Bobby check out some REAL FEMALE MUSCLE!" Gigi then tensed her two towering monstrously huge muscular biceps again even harder then before and plays with them, while pumping her ungodly hugely thick, ripped muscular biceps; "Now they've at least THIRTY TWO inches of RAW FEMALE STRENGTH! JUST REMEMBER BOBBY THEY'VE TOTAL BOY BEATERS AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM ON YOU, IF I EVER CATCH YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!" Gigi gloats jubilantly and unbelievably with the sexual arousal of her double bicep muscle pump, as Gigi's amazing guns continued to visibly swell out and grow even higher and even harder then before! Then Gigi squeezed out even more inhumanly hugely thick, ripped female muscle as she flexed even harder then before, which now swelled her already monstrously huge bulging muscular biceps to stretch her dark ebony cream skin to almost it's breaking point!.................."LOOK at these FEMALE MUSCLES Bobby! My ARMS are BIGGER then your male torso. They've so FREAKING PUMPED UP! They are total pumped up MAN KILLERS!" Gigi exclaims proudly as she checked out her monstrously muscular female physique in the full length mirror behind her while she relished her own superior female physicality. Gigi's lips were now pulled back past her gums while her huge white teeth fully visible in a  grin. Gigi enjoyed having me to watch her as she continued to grow in female muscularity with each flex she did right before my own unbelieving eyes, while she looked back at me in the reflection of the full length mirror, Gigi even more now enjoyed the sadistic aggression and pure sexual dominance that was now starting to arouse her, wetting her hugely ripped muscular vagina, as Gigi continued pumping up her own dark ebony cream skinned, muscular female physique to even greater gigantic female muscular proportions. "I'm WAY MORE SURPASSED then anyone else male or female who's into body building, and I'm ON MY WAY to becoming the STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! I'm am such a jacked up FEMALE MUSCULAR MONSTER, and I have you to thank for it Bobby! If it wasn't for you getting me interested in entering the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest last June I wouldn't have this great female muscular physique now!"...................By now Gigi is seriously proud to flaunt her gigantic athletic muscular female body that redefines the limits of a woman's muscular potential in front of me. Gigi also seriously enjoys how my mind is scrambled by the true extent of her insanely overdeveloped female muscularity. Even her hugely thick, ripped muscular, dark ebony cream skinned vagina is as monstrously muscular as the rest of her! Beneath the wildly spreading black ebony cream skinned bush, it's even that obvious that Gigi's vagina was even HULKING OUT in gigantic female muscularity as well! "This is where you've going to be putting that huge erection of your Bobby for the rest of your life." Gigi said as she pointed to her dripping wet very muscular vagina; "You'll either be feeding my JACKED UP Lion at least when you've not riding my huge PYTHON!" Then Gigi burst out into a very loud evil laugh as my face turns pale with fright at the sight of her mighty muscular vagina. The mound outside of Gigi's huge thickly muscular vagina was built so musculature and was so ridiculously hypertrophied that bulging, ridged muscle separations were clearly visible on her very sexual aroused vagina. Gigi's clitoris can only be described as PUMPED UP, completely flaccid, with it's huge head already protruding several inches and packed with very visible thick blue pencil sized veins and unearthly female muscular separations. I would find out later after the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest that now having sex with Gigi would be an unreal monstrosity when she was fully sexually aroused, with her female muscular monster sexual pleasure orgasms that were as BIG and HARD as any other muscle group on Gigi's entire dark ebony cream skinned, gigantically muscular female physique. Gigi's entire gigantic female muscular physique was the perfect pinnacle of pure female muscularity. {TO BE CONTINUED: BACK STAGE IN GIGI'S DRESSING ROOM!} End Of Part 6                                                                                                                                                              

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts