The Grandmother's Fight Club!-6


  As I sat on a barrel out of my grandmother's way while she continued her last workout for the day, my grandmother stood below a metal bar that had been installed on the barn's ceiling at least two feet higher then her normal height. As I continued sitting on the barrel I really wasn't interested in the bar whatsoever, my current interest was of my grandmother's massively huge, thickly ripped, muscular calves. Her calves were very wide and heavily packed, with thickly dense slabs of solid ripped muscle, even when they were relaxed. But as soon as my grandmother stood on her toes to reach metal bar above her head, massively solid muscular shapes began to move beneath the creamy white skin of her legs. My grandmother's two legs swelled up into huge slabs of hard muscle with extremely thick edges with an even thicker sharp downward diamond shape and cleft between the large caps of muscle...............These vanished from view as my grandmother reached up and took hold of the bar, as she folded her two massively huge, thick ripped, muscular calves back to keep both her feet well above the barn floor, then my grandmother started doing pull ups which gave me an even newer view of her female muscularity. Thickly ripped and dense muscular shapes moved in a continual motion upon my grandmother's extraordinary inverted, massively huge triangular shaped, thickly ripped muscular back and massive muscular bowling ball sized shoulders, as she repeatedly pulled herself up until her chin could reach the bar. The color and muscle tone of her creamy white skin enhanced the definition making each large slab of solid dense muscle flex out into an even larger, unbelievable size then they were just a second before!..............Finishing doing her pull ups my grandmother dropped down from the bar and turned to face me. My grandmother looked awesomely powerful and strong even without having to flex, and apart from her hair and face, you could now easily mistake my grandmother's heavy weight muscular female physique for a much younger woman in her early 20's. My grandmother then smiled at me warmly as she raised her right arm and flexed it hard. My huge erection rose instantly as an absolutely massively dense, softball sized peak rose upon her already massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arm. It was truly unbelievably huge and solid with a very powerful shape to see. "Jimmy do you think any woman this year at the grandmother's fight club could beat me in a boxing match?" My grandmother asked proudly as she looked lovely at her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular right bicep. It looked as immensely powerful as the rest of my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular upper body did. There was clear definition around her neck, clavicle, traps and her freakishly huge muscular bowling ball sized shoulders which made her bicep flex even more imposing, even though my grandmother was only five inches shorter then me in height. A thick blue pencil sized vein adorned each one of her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arms adding to their already fierceness look................."Nothing to say Jimmy? Not impressed yet? Well maybe this will impress you." My grandmother said as she went into a double bicep pose. "OH D.J. THEY'VE SO HUGE!"  I gasped in awe at the sight of them, as the already huge erection in my jeans grew even larger yet! HUGE! Wasn't the word, my grandmother was absolutely massively huge all over in female muscularity and girth, far larger now then almost any professional heavy weight female body builder that I've ever seen before in my entire life. Each one of my grandmother's muscle groups were so massively large and so highly developed with crystal clear definition. My grandmother's sheer wall of female muscularity made me feel easily intimidated and yet very sexually turned on like hell at the same time! I then quickly ran over to where my grandmother was, and while she held her double bicep pose, I lovingly toweled off the heavy sweat on her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique, WITH GREAT PLEASURE! ..............."You look fucking amazing D.J." I said while my grandmother was still holding her double bicep pose as I continued toweling off all of her heavy sweat all over her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular body. I still couldn't believe it, a very muscular woman was actually flexing just for me while she let me towel off all her heavy body sweat. Or though it was scarcely believable that this amazing powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique belonged to my very own 63 year old grandmother. Her two forearms were truly formidable being relatively narrow around the wrists, then leading up into a thick arrow shaped wedge of rock hard muscle on the inside of each forearm, which widened significantly towards the inside of her elbow. This was all overlaid with thick tendons and writhing pencil shaped blue veins, which I really wasn't to keen on seeing them displaying themselves, but they made my grandmother's thickly ripped muscular forearms look even more terrifying to see.................My grandmother was rather wide around the waist with her now flat as a board stomach, which looked like two stone columns running vertically up it's center. Then my grandmother flexed he massively huge, thickly ripped muscular abs and they turned into six irregular very rough stone blocks, that swelled out with into very clear cut and defined six pack set of, hugely thick, ripped muscular abs. "What do you think of my solid muscular six pack set of abs Jimmy? Isn't it better then the old bloated fat pot belly I used to have?" My grandmother asked me while sounding very proud of her new, powerfully strong, hugely ripped, thick ripped muscular physique. "It's fucking amazing D.J. and it looks a hell of a lot better then your old fat, bloated pot belly." I replied. "Why thank you Jimmy." My grandmother said with a smile on her face as she fully flexed her amazingly thickly ripped muscular wide lats, that made her already massively huge, thickly ripped muscular body look ever more powerfully stronger and massively hugely thick, with ripped female muscularity that it had been a moment before...................Then there was my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively thick, ripped muscular legs, which now looked like two thick solid stone pillars of pure ripped muscle, that gleamed with the creamy white sheen of her skin. Even when they were relaxed I could tell that they were hugely muscular and very highly defined. Even when my grandmother put her hands behind her head and stuck her left leg out to flex it, it was a powerfully strong sheer of massive female muscular power. "OH D.J. WHAT INCREDIBLE LEGS YOU HAVE!" I said as I saw her enormous wide quads thicken and expand to an even more impressive size, as they swelled up into powerful dense thickly muscular shapes of creamy white muscle. Each one of my grandmother's leg muscles that made up her quads were clearly defined and extremely large, and when she turned her powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular left leg to the side, I could see a thick cord of muscle running from the side of her knee to the top of her hip, as well as the staggering depth at the top of her leg..............My grandmother's once massive breasts which bounced around in her bra in a very sexually disturbing manner, were even more distracting since they were even more enormous then ever before! The tops of them were heavily cushioned with hugely thick, ripped pectoral muscles which supported her already massively round, breasts firmly against each other forming a long deep dark cleavage. My grandmother's breasts were so massively large now, that she could no longer look down and see her own two feet. As my grandmother saw me eyeing her two hugely muscular watermelon sized tits, she chuckled as she lowered her arms; "Watch this Jimmy." Then my grandmother put her two hands together at her waist height, as her powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular triceps swelled menacingly out while her two powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular arms pushed up on her massively enormous muscular breasts, into even more breathtaking looking mounds sitting upon her chest. Just as I was wondering how this light blue sports bra could contain them, my grandmother's two watermelon sized muscular tits suddenly starting moving side by side in a sort of twitching motion by her two powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped pectoral muscles, which made her two big watermelon sized tits push up together like two creamy white flesh covered footballs, which repeatedly collided against each other then bouncing away. I was totally mesmerized by it! It was such a strange and highly erotic sight to see! Then to my amazement my grandmother's two watermelon sized muscular tits began twitching up and down independently. Those two powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped pectoral muscles made those two watermelon sized tits dance in such an erotic way. Then my grandmother turned sideways and flexed her powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular bicep sides, while her two watermelon sized tits continued to twitch and bounce up and down independently. There was so much big peaked thickly ripped female muscle, with such huge tits that I couldn't handle it any more and cried out in the heated passion of sexual desire; "OH GOD D.J., I WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" Then my grandmother and I climbed the ladder to the second floor hay loft in the barn, and we rolled around in the hay together while I went forth to take her sexually, that powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular female physique, that would overwhelm me with ease by forcing me to my knees at her own free will. Then my grandmother opened her two powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular legs exposing her large, now extremely wet, hairy muscular vagina which I would just go down on while I was paying my full respects to her mighty conquering amazon body................Monday night again my grandmother invited me to the barn to watch her last workout for the day. She considered this our private time together. As soon as I entered through the barn door again my grandmother was wearing a red sports bra and a red thong. She stood across from me holding a piece of rope in each hand, and the two pieces of rope were attached to a large single metal chain that operated a pulley system that lifted a large stack of heavy steel weight disks. With my grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms bent, I could already see huge the circles swelling up and flexing out of her two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular biceps, triceps, and the vascular ruggedness of her two powerfully strong forearms. As my grandmother pulled down on the ropes and straightened out her two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms, her triceps rippled and swelled into two massive bulging chunks of solid rock hard muscle in the shape of horseshoes, while her two forearms thickened and swelled out with even more rugged cords of tightly packed muscle. "WOW D.J. YOU'VE LIFTING AT LEAST A EIGHT HUNDRED POUNDS OF STEEL! YOU GO GIRL!" I said sounding very excitedly proud at how strong my grandmother really was. "Thanks Jimmy you keep right on giving me encouragement and I'll continue to workout and lift even harder then before I've ever done before." My grandmother replied as she let the rope rise again and repeated the exercise. I continued to urge my grandmother on as she pumped out one set of reps after another, while I watched hypnotized by the play of her powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscles in her huge shoulder caps, massive triceps, thickly ripped biceps, and formidable forearms...............Next my grandmother picked up two, four hundred pound steel dumbbells and began exercising her two powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular arms with them. At the sight of her two hugely thick, ripped muscular biceps gliding and pumping beneath her firmly toned creamy white skin, you could see how truly massive and developed those powerfully strong, hugely thick, ripped muscular biceps of my grandmother's really were, and she continued pumping iron like her two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular biceps were on automatic. Then as she smiled at me my grandmother went down on one knee and began pumping out reps by letting those two heavy steel weights hang down with her two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms extended then curling them up. After she completed 50 sets of reps, my grandmother then moved over to an even heavier steel barbell that had at least five hundred pounds of steel weight disk on each side of the barbell, and started quickly pumping out rep after rep of bicep curls. By now I thought that my grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular biceps could not physically pump up any more they already had, and her thick blue pencil sized blue veins stood out as large as telephone cables.................My grandmother then raised the 1,000 pound steel barbell to her chin and held the heavy weight there while looking over it at me, then my grandmother started some resistance work, pulling on two over head pulley chains at once while still holding that 1,000 pound steel barbell in her hands at the same time! My grandmother's already awesome powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular biceps swelled up and flexed out even bigger and sharply defined then they had been before! Finally I couldn't take it any more watching how big my grandmother was as she pumped herself up with weight training and I asked in a very excited tone; "D.J. CAN I PLEASE FEMALE MUSCLE WORSHIP YOU NOW SO THAT I COULD FEEL YOUR BIG STRONG FEMALE BICEPS NOW THAT THEY'VE FULLY PUMPED UP?" "I think that could arranged Jimmy." My grandmother said as she put down the heavy 1,000 pound steel barbell that she had been doing bicep curls with; "I've worked my guns hard enough for tonight."................Then as my grandmother raised up both of her powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms as she smiled at me and said; "Knock yourself out Jimmy and feel my big powerfully strong muscles till your hearts content. Go on Jimmy feel the powerful super human strength that courses throughout my powerfully strong arms." Then slowly my grandmother bent both of her powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms at the elbows, bringing her rugged tapering thick ripped muscular forearms pass vertical slightly towards her head. "OH D.J.!" I sighed excitedly as her two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, now very ripped muscular arms doubled in size, then further increased as they solidified into two massive peaks that seemed even larger then my own head. By now the raging hard on in my jeans was so freaking hard that it felt like it had turned to stone, as I placed both of my manly hands on those two smooth mountains of creamy white muscles. Those peaks were so incredibly hard that they felt like they were forged out of solid steel! I just couldn't stop feeling my grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge thick, ripped muscular arms even though I couldn't get both my manly hands around one of them, before I forced myself to slide my palms up to her big rounded, smooth muscular bowling ball sized shoulders. "WOW!" I said excitedly as I continued running my two manly hands down my grandmother's massively huge thick, ripped muscular traps which ran from her two very broad muscular shoulders like two sides of a pyramid towards her head, into which her massively huge thick, ripped muscular neck disappeared into.............OK Jimmy that's enough for now." My grandmother said giggling because as I was running my manly hands all over her powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular upper body, she was easily ticklish. Then as she playfully pulled my hands away from her powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular upper body and held them in her hands she said; "I've got an idea Jimmy, let's take a walk together through the woods behind the farm and down to the construction sight where they have dug up all those huge boulders." "OK. D.J." I agreed................As we were walking through the woods behind the farm down to the construction sight, for the first time I noticed that my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular torso was now so huge, that she could no long walk with her two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms hanging straight down, she now had to hold them both out in a slightly upside down V angle away from her body. Once we got to the construction sight that was closed down for the night my grandmother said to me; "I've worked my guns enough for to night Jimmy, but I still need to work my fists and toughen them up for future boxing matches. As my grandmother started punching heavy boulders with her two fists extremely hard, her two powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms looked like two jack hammers till each boulder turned into gravel. "Aw Jimmy." My grandmother said after she finished destroying the last boulder on the construction sight, that's just what I need to toughen up my two fists for my up and coming boxing match this Labor Day weekend with the cast iron bitch at the grandmother's fight club. "Who's the cast iron bitch D.J.?" I asked as we started walking back to the farm, even though I really knew that was the boxing name K.C. had taken so my grandmother wouldn't know that K.C. was really going to challenge her to a boxing match, so she could try and win my hand in honor, so I could become her husband. "I don't know who she is Jimmy because I haven't met her yet." My grandmother replied; "But I hear that she told the boxing judges at the grandmother's fight club that she wants to fight me personally for the heavy weight title.".................So every night afterwards I would watch my grandmother working out during her last workout of the day, while I wiped down her heavy body sweat in between each set of reps she did, or run to get her another gallon jug of spinach juice to wash down those steroid pills she'd take, while giving her all the encouragement I could to help her workout even harder then she had ever had before! My grandmother had built her body  up to such an extreme version of a heavy weight female body builder, that she was the only opportunity I had these days of touching and making love to such a powerfully built, massively huge, thickly, ripped muscular woman................My grandmother was so powerfully strong now, and I really wanted that powerfully built, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular physique of hers, and I loved to hold it in my two manly hands every chance I got. I loved feeling my grandmother's powerfully strong muscles bulging and rippling as they worked against me. That was why one night after her last workout of the day, I asked my grandmother to wrestle with me, while I was running my two manly hands over her bumpy deep cut muscular abs; "Come on D.J. it would be fun. What's the point of building a powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular female physique if you've not going to use it?." "I'm planning on using it in the boxing ring Jimmy, remember?" My grandmother replied with a wink; "But just for fun and to get you sexually off, I'll wrestle you." Then before I realized it I was confronted with this powerfully strong, enormous wall of creamy white female muscular mass. While my grandmother's one hand slid between my legs while the other one grabbed the front of my T-shirt. My grandmother's biceps bulged with peaks as large as softballs in her powerfully strong, massively huge thickly, ripped muscular arms, as she bench pressed me clean over her head, with me laying horizontally looking down at her. Then as I looked down the front of her wide watermelon sized muscular breasts and very deep cleavage, I thought excitedly to myself; "BOY! WHAT A VIEW!" End Of part 6            

                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts