How I Reconciled With My Muscular Ex-Wife!-7


Karen then walked back to where she kept her weight set, and returned with a 200 pound steel weight disk in her hand, as she said matter of fact; "Jeff, squeezing the life out of that basket ball wasn't a true test of my strength. I seriously want to show you how far I could go and how truly strong I really am!" Then Karen placed both her hands and got a good grip on the 200 pound steel weight disk. At first I was confused as she held the steel weight disk in her hands. But I soon found out that this 200 pound steel weight disk would offer no resistance to Karen's immense muscular physique. As Karen continued, I suddenly realized that she was special from any other woman I've ever known. Karen began pressing down on the steel weight disk and once again her upper body swelled up and became a huge solid mass, of thick bulging muscle! Karen's lats started expanding outwards and again I could hear the sound of material ripping on her blue tank top. Karen closed her eyes while beads of sweat started forming on her forehead. Karen's forearms, biceps and triceps swelled even larger to immensely huge proportions, and even her nipples became fully erect as they pushed the material of her blue tank top away from her body!..........At first I saw no change to the steel weight disk while Karen's whole thick muscular physique started to violently shake and swell up. Then slowly the steel weight disk started bending in half while Karen let out a very loud yell as she forced her hands together with every ounce of strength she had! The material of Karen's blue tank top was stretched to it's max from her huge swollen thick, bulging muscles, and finally a split formed straight down Karen's huge 44 triple D chest, and Karen's two massive tits popped out of her shirt. At that single moment, Karen's hands quickly came together! When Karen opened her hands the steel weight disk dropped to the floor and landed on the mat, with a low thud sound. I walked over to where the crushed steel weight disk now laid, and found that it was now completely bent in half! Karen then reached up to the remains of her blue tank top and tore the remaining ripped material off. After Karen wiped the sweat off her face with the torn tank top, she let it drop to the floor as she placed her hands on her strong thick muscular hips and flexed her lats. This sight of Karen and her incredible huge muscular physique, was almost more then I could handle.........."Jeff, I bet you never seen a female body builder flex out of their clothes before." Karen said with a sultry smile, knowing this was going to get me hot and horny again. Then Karen looked down at the blue shorts and tights she'd been wearing. "Jeff, how about I do the same to these?" Karen said as she pinched a bit of her tights with her fingers and let them snap back against her thick muscular thigh. I just stood there wearing nothing but my under shorts, as Karen then walked over to a weight bar that was set up for doing squats. End Of Part 7     

Comments

Popular Posts