How I Reconciled With My Muscular Ex-Wife!-The Final Chapter!


The weight bar that was set up for squats already held 900 pounds of steel weight on it, and Karen started loading more weight disks on the bar, till it held a total of 1600 pounds of solid steel weight. Karen then got under the bar and in one smooth motion, she stood with the unreal amount of weight across her huge, thick, muscular bowling ball shoulders. Karen's thick muscular thighs immediately swelled up and bulged out, as her tights started stretching to their limits. Karen lowered herself all the way down, then shot back up with the 1600 pound barbell. Karen's thick muscular thighs and calves ballooned up under the strain, and again I could hear the ripping sound of material. Karen continued doing squats, up and down, and each time her thick muscular legs would expand even more! Karen's veins started becoming visible through the blue material as they pulsed with blood........."DAMMIT!" Karen said; "This still isn't heavy enough!" Karen looked across at her weight rack which still held two 45 pound steel weight disks, and said; "Jeff, please grab those weights and bring them over here." I did ask Karen asked, though I really struggled to hold the two plates. I approached her quickly then I realized that there was no more room on the bar for these to disks. "Karen," I said; "I don't think these are going to fit on the bar." "I know Jeff." Karen replied; "Just move right behind me, okay?" I then stood directly behind Karen's muscular female physique, and once again she squatted to the floor with the huge barbell........."Now climb on to my shoulders with the weights Jeff." Karen said. At first I couldn't believe I could do it, but I slowly worked my way on top of her. Karen's huge trapezoid muscles forced my legs apart and made it very difficult to stay balanced.
 Then slowly I could feel her muscular body rising. Once Karen started lifting with my weight combined with the 1600 pound barbell, the upward motion slowed, but in seconds my feet were off the ground. Again Karen let out a loud scream, and I could feel myself shoot up into the air. I looked down and her spandex tights were totally transparent like pantyhose. Karen's quads were so unbelievably shredded, that they looked inhuman. Karen went down again and I saw tears form in her tights around her thighs, then once more Karen shot back up and her thick muscular thighs burst through the material. Karen then stood there completely still with the immense weight on her shoulders. Sweat was pouring down her face and before, when I looked down, Karen's huge, thick muscular bowling ball shoulders obstructed the view of her legs. But now, Karen's thick, ripped muscular thighs were so pumped up, that they were now in perfect view! Karen's massively muscular quads were so striated, that they looked like they were composed of steel cables as they jutted out passed her huge shoulders!.......I suddenly noticed that my huge erection was pressing directly into the back of Karen's head. The entire crotch of my under shorts were wet from both her sweat and my cum. Karen let me down and then racked the huge barbell back in it's cradle. My hands went immediately all over Karen's thick muscular thighs. They were so incredibly large compared to my entire upper body. No matter where I felt her thick muscular legs, there wasn't a soft spot and the strength in my arms couldn't even dent Karen's leg muscles!........"Now where were we Jeff?" Karen asked as she kneel down and faced my thick, erected cock. With both her strong hands, Karen grabbed a handful of my shorts on each side of my waist, and ripped them off! My cock stood at full attention, as she pushed me down on my back, and as Karen was mounting me while she straddled me between her thick muscular legs, she growled very sexually; "LET'S FUCKING MAKE LOVE JEFF!" And I had the best female muscle sex of my life! The End!         

Comments

Popular Posts