How I Reconciled With My Muscular Ex-Wife!-4


After ten minutes of comforting Karen by holding her muscular female physique in my arms, I said; "Karen, you've the most beautiful woman that I've ever met in my life, and I find your huge, ripped, muscular body so extremely beautiful and sexy." Karen then started to slowly smile that special little smile that made me fall in love with her when we first met 12 years ago. "That's very nice of you to say Jeff, considering how I treated you towards the end of our marriage, and you were so patent those long 9 months while staying celibate so I could train to enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest. But I was a total fool betraying you behind your back those long 9 months while you were being true to me, I was having an affair with my personal trainer Kirk. Not to mention how many times I used to cock tease you after I came home from the gym by flexing my pumped up bulging muscles." "It's all just ancient history now Karen." I said. "Jeff, you are just too good to be true, after all I put you through, not to mention filing for a divorce without talking about it with you, I can't believe you've still interested in me." Karen sounded happily surprised. "But Karen," I said. "You're the one that called me, remember?" "That's true Jeff, but I thought that I'd have to seriously beg for your forgiveness, I never thought of us getting back together would be this easy." Karen said sounding very pleased that things were working out well between us this evening............"Well Karen, the truth is, and I'm not ashamed to admit it to you, but I'm still very much in love with you. Also I have to tell you, that as much as I was attracted to you the whole time of our marriage, I found you even more attractive when you seriously started lifting weights and body building." I said mater of fact. Karen started to smile that special little smile which made her whole face light up, as she said; "That's the nicest thing anyone has said about my muscular body. In fact Jeff I've gotten very few compliments from anybody, except," Karen paused and I finished her thought. "Kirk, right Karen?" "Yea, please don't mention that Nero Nazi personal trainer again Jeff. After all he was the cause of us breaking up." Karen said with a distasteful tone in her voice. Then Karen said; "As I was saying Jeff, I've gotten very few compliments about my muscular female physique these days, in fact I can't even walk down the street anymore without my neighbors whispering to each other while they point at me while they look in disgust at my muscular body. It makes me feel like Frankenstein's monster, and the kids in the neighborhood are even meaner then their parents are, they yell;"HERE COMES GODZILLA!" then laugh like hell!".......Karen then paused while she reached over to the oak end table on her side of the sofa, for her bottle of spring water. As Karen raised her thick, ripped, muscular left arm to lift the bottle of spring water to her mouth to drink, her already huge bicep suddenly exploded in size! Karen's muscles was a perfectly round ball with a slight split at it's peak. I guessed that from the top of Karen's huge bulging bicep, to the bottom of her thick muscular tricep was about the size of my head. Thick blue veins snaked their way across Karen's solid muscular arm, and I felt like my cock was going to burst from my jeans!..........Karen who was watching me from the corner of her eye as she drank her water, put the bottle back on to the oak end table, and stood up and gave me a little pose as she asked me; "So Jeff, what do you like most about my muscular female physique?" "Well Karen since you started body building four years ago, your thick muscular biceps always caught my attention." End Of Part 4       

Comments

Popular Posts