A Mother Out Muscles Her Daughter!-8

A week later on a very warm sunny Saturday afternoon in June while unbeknown to me my wife Lucy was in a very large silver steel orb spinning around at hyper speed at The 21ST Century Gym, I was in heavy thought as I mowed the front lawn at my mother in law's sister Emily house while I was waiting for Ethel to get home from having her daily weightlifting workout at her nephew Charlie's gym. As I was pushing the lawn mower around Emily's yard, the more I thought about my mother in law's growing female muscularity the bigger my obsession for wanting a muscular woman became. My mother in law had gotten so freakishly huge and muscular these past nine months, not to mention she continues to grow even more freakishly muscular on a daily bases, that it would be very easy for Ethel to prove on September 6TH, 2015 that she could develop the most female muscle mass, as well as being the strongest and most physically fit, and possibly could most certainly out flex and pose my wife Lucy in a bikini, and win the $5,000.00 prize while being crowned; "The Alpha Female Of The House." Then I thought about my wife who I haven't seen in almost three months since that night when she came home early from the Steel Magnolia Gym, and showed me her current female muscular development then. Lucy looked very good then and she had another three months to seriously continue with her daily weightlifting workouts, and my wife seemed to develop her female muscularity almost as fast as her mother did. What if in these past three month my wife had surpassed her own mother in female muscularity and won the title of; "The Alpha Female Of The House", and my mother in law lost? I would be with the loser for the rest of my life while my smoking hot red headed muscular champion, soon to be ex-wife leaves me for her personal trainer Troy Steele. I know I had promised my mother in law that I'd never leave her to go back to her daughter Lucy, but now I was having second thoughts about being with Ethel..............But my mother in law on the other hand was working out like crazy at her nephew Charlie's gym seven days a week while doubling, then tripling her daily doses of that Canadian steroid she'd been taking on a daily bases. Besides helping my mother in law develop a freakishly muscular female physique with super human strength, those Canadian steroids that Ethel has been religiously injecting into herself at least ten or twelve times a day during her daily weightlifting workouts seemed to have another physical effect on her as well! Since my mother in law's freakishly huge, thickly ripped, muscular body was 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat, Ethel's hugely growing female muscularity had pulled her creamy white skin so extremely tightly taut, that she no longer had any wrinkles whatsoever, which now gave my mother in law the physical appearance of a much younger looking woman then her true age of 57 years old. My mother in law now looked at least several years younger then her own daughter and could pass for Lucy's younger sister easier then as her own mother. In fact my mother in law could now pass as her own younger sister Emily's daughter, easier then passing for Emily's older sister who in reality was 6 years older then Emily was! I was very much in turmoil over which hugely thick muscular woman I seriously wanted to spend my life with, my mother in law Ethel or my wife Lucy, and even though I had promised my mother in law in a heat of sexual passion that I'd leave her daughter for her, I really wouldn't be sure which hugely thick, ripped muscular woman I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with, until September 6TH, 2015, depending on which one was crowned; "The Alpha Female Of Our House."................I had just finished mowing Emily's lawn and as I was putting her lawn mower back into her garage I heard the loud sound of truck's motor pulling up in front of Emily's house. A bright red Ford 350 pickup truck with blacked out windows on monster tires pulled up in front of Emily's house and when the passenger door opened, I heard my mother in law's voice say, as her hugely thick, ripped muscular female body started climbing out of the monster truck; "Thanks for the ride home Charlie. I'll see you tomorrow bright and early at the gym." "You've welcome aunt Ethel." A hugely thick muscular man said from the driver seat; "Always glad to have an extremely physically fit muscular woman like you at my gym. I really wish more of my female clients were as heavily into their weightlifting workouts like you are aunt Ethel you've a true female champion in the making, a real super woman." After they said their goodbyes my mother in law shut the passenger door to her nephew Charlie's monster pick up truck and started walking up Emily's driveway towards where I was in the garage while Charlie drove away...................My mother in law who was wearing a black sleeveless T-shirt that had stenciled in big white letters across her massively huge chest; "ONCE YOU GO JACK YOU NEVER GO BACK!" Which fit so tightly across her hugely thick, ripped muscular upper body that it looked like it was spray painted on, with a matching pair of very tight, black spandex bicycle shorts that also looked like they were spray painted on her lower, hugely thick, ripped muscular torso and thighs. As I drank in the beauty of my mother in law's freakishly huge, extremely beautiful female muscularity, all doubts lift my mind and I knew I was with the future champion of; "The Alpha Female Of Our House." "Hello my sexy younger Cuban lover." Ethel said as she wrapped her two freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular arms around my waist and pulled me in tight for a long romantic kiss. After our long romantic kiss I asked as Ethel continued to hold me tightly in her two freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular arms; "Darling how was your weightlifting workout today?" "Not bad Ricky but it could have been a lot better. I think I'll have to find another gym to workout in soon." My mother in law replied; "My nephew Charlie's gym has such old, out of date weightlifting equipment which now seems too light for me and it's not giving me enough challenge when I'm lifting it. To continue building up my female muscularity even larger then it is now Ricky I'll need to lift even heavier amounts of weights then I have been in the past." Then as my mother in law pulled me in closer again for another long romantic kiss an idea crossed Ethel's mind. After our second long romantic kiss my mother in law asked me; "Ricky how heavy is your pickup truck?" "Oh it's a three and a half ton pickup Ethel." I replied; "But as freakishly huge and muscular as you are darling, I'm quite sure even you couldn't lift my pickup truck up off the ground." "We'll see about that Ricky." My mother in law said as she dropped her two freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular arms to her sides, and started walking out of Emily's garage and across the driveway towards my pickup truck and I quickly followed her worrying about if Ethel would damage my pickup truck with her inhumanly super female brute strength!..................As my mother in law approached my pickup truck that was parked at the end of her sister Emily's driveway, she dropped her hugely massively muscular female physique on to the driveway and rolled underneath my pickup truck. As Ethel was laying on her back underneath my pickup truck, she raised both her two powerfully strong, huge massively thick, muscular arms up till she got a very good grip on my pickup trucks chassis with her two hands. "Okay Ricky are you ready to see if I'm strong enough to lift up your pickup truck?" "Yea go for it Ethel." I replied sounding a little worried about my beloved pickup truck. "Okay Ricky." My mother in law said excitedly from underneath my pickup truck; "On the count of three 1,2,3!" Then from underneath my pickup truck Ethel let out a very inhumanly low growl as she slowly started pushing up on the chassis while she moved forward at the same time kneeling on the driveway. As my mother in law slowly started moved forward on her knees all four tires of my pickup truck slowly started leaving the ground at the same time! While Ethel was kneeling underneath my pickup truck it's four tires were about three and a half feet off the ground. Then as my mother in law let out an even louder inhumanly growl that sounded like an angry female Gorilla, Ethel quickly stood up on both her two feet to her full height of five foot six inches while she held both her hugely ripped, massively thick muscular arms straight up in the air with my pickup truck suspended above her head, then she started bench pressing my pickup truck up and down above her head. I couldn't believe my own two eyes! My mother in law was easily bench pressing my three and a half ton Ford pickup truck above her own head like it was as light as a feather!................As my mother in law was demonstrating her inhumanly super female brute strength to me outside in her sister Emily's driveway, at the same time Troy Steele was walking into The 21ST Century Gym to check up on my wife's computerized body building progress, while Lucy was still inside the large silver steel orb, that still continued spinning at hyper speed. "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?" Troy Steele said excitedly out loud to himself in the empty gym when he saw my wife's current computer results which were shockingly way off the charts of any results that he'd had ever seen before in this computerized government physical fitness program; I SHOULD HAVE NEVER USED THIS EXPERIMENTAL, VERY HIGHLY DANGEROUS GOVERNMENT PROGRAM ON LUCY! IF SHE'S STILL ALIVE BY THE TIME HER COMPUTER BODY BUILDING WORKOUT PROGRAM ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2015, LUCY RICARDO WILL NO LONGER BE A NORMAL HUMAN WOMAN, BUT AN INHUMANLY POWERFULLY STRONG REDHEADED FEMALE MILITARY KILLING MACHINE THAT WILL BE TOTALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE, A REAL FEMALE TERMINATOR!" After rereading her chart again Troy Steele quickly realized where he had made his mistake. The powerfully strong experimental steroid that was being injected into my wife's blood stream by two very small hypodermic needles that were injected into Lucy's main arteries at the base of her neck, had too rich a mixture of iron and potassium in the powerfully strong experimental steroid, which was causing my wife to grow even bigger and stronger then any other normal human female body builder could ever dream of becoming in her entire life!....................After my mother in law gently lowered my pickup truck back onto the driveway and rolled out from underneath she said; "WHEW! Now that was something heavy enough to give me a great weightlifting workout with." As she wiped the heavy sweat from her forehead with her freakishly huge thickly ripped muscular right forearm. Then as Ethel started flexing her two freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps simultaneously as she said; "You know Ricky if we had two, three and a half ton pickup trucks I could seriously get one hell of a daily weightlifting workout at home and I wouldn't need to travel back and forth to my nephew Charlie's gym." What could I say? After all, my mother in law was the most freakishly huge, thickly muscular female goddess that I had ever seen before in my entire life. I just hope that where ever my now estranged wife is working out lifting weights to build up her own massively muscular growing female physique with a now very jealous vengeance to drive her to workout even harder then ever before, since Lucy found out about my sexual affair with her own mother. But there was no doubt in my own mind now that my mother in law could easily blow away her own daughter in our private female body building contest on September 6TH, 2015, and Ethel would win the $5,000.00 cash prize as she gets crowned; "The Alpha Female Of The House!"................The next morning my mother in law moved out of her sister Emily's house at her own sister's request, after we had broken the bed in Emily's guest bedroom while having wild female muscular sex the night before and Ethel rented a small cabin in the woods near an abandoned stone quarry. After I took my mother in law to the realtor's office to rent the small cabin, I then drove Ethel to a Ford dealer where she bought two used late model F-350 three and a half ton pickup trucks, which she had delivered the same day to her new address at the cabin in the woods so she could incorporate them in her daily weightlifting workouts. The following day my mother in law started tripling her daily weightlifting workouts with her two F-350 three and a half ton pickup trucks while Ethel doubled, then tripled her diet intake of drinking gallons of weight gain monster muscle milk, creatine, Canadian steroids, and body building vitamin muscle supplements which she was consuming them on a daily bases like a very hungry Grizzly bear in heat, while she worked out extremely hard lifting her two, three and a half ton pickup trucks and moving huge boulders around in the abandoned stone quarry in between bench pressing the two trucks. My mother in law was working out twenty four hours a day, seven days a week straight without stopping once to take a break and with each single rep Ethel lifted, I'd swear that she would grow yet another size bigger in female muscularity right before my own eyes! End Of Part 8                                                                                                               

Comments

  1. I cant wait to see what she is going to be . Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I really like your work and I'm really looking forward to September 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stories when will 9 come out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts