Donna Dominates Her Man!-7

After she tossed the two pieces of the torn sofa into a far corner of their living room, she turned to where Mike was again sitting in his recliner, and while holding her hands on her thick muscular hips in her super hero pose, Donna looked at Mike seriously for a moment. "What?" Donna laughed at the terrified look on her husband's face. The now terrified Mike tried to get up and escape, but with a wicked smile on her face Donna effortlessly pinned him back down in the recliner with her right index finger in the middle of his chest. Donna pressed her right index finger in a little, wrinkling Mike's T-shirt. Mike then flexed involuntarily, and Donna laughed even harder!........"Oh I get it Mike, you see me demonstrate my powerful strength by ripping apart our sofa, and now you've afraid of me all over again?" Donna said while she slipped her strong hands under her husband's T-shirt. "I'm not scary darling, I'm just incredibly strong, that's all. There's a difference you know. What do I have to do to prove it to you Mike?" Donna said in a very romantic tone. Then drawing her hands out of his T-shirt, Donna raised her hugely thick muscular arms behind her head, then bent down and pecs-bounced her gigantic, hard straited muscular pecs right in from of Mike's nose, while Donna commanded him to touch her two huge, thick muscular tits. Mike carefully groped the two huge, bouncing beach balls that jutted out in front of him in high definition, feel how strong and firm they were, while they also felt soft and womanly in his touch as well..........."See Mike, how do they feel? Understand now? I'm not scary at all, I'm just the opposite. I'm all your fantasies combined sweet heart, in the flesh." Donna said sounding very cheerful. Then a serious look crossed Donna's face as her eye brows arched, she said; "You don't get it, do you Mike? You dreamt me up, because you've always wanted a woman like me in your life, all six hundred pounds of solid rock hard muscle. Then Donna stroked the side of Mike's face with her right hand, then cupped his chin in her right hand with her thumb resting beneath his lips, as Donna said; "Michael, I don't want to see you in pain, but if you disobey me I'm going to hurt you. But it's simple darling, just be a good little man for me, okay?" Donna then stretched out her long, thick muscular right arm, and after placing both of Mike's hands on her hugely thick right bicep, she then curled her muscular arm. An indestructible, thickly blue veined cannon ball swelled up and carried his palms upwards. "And I promise you Mike, that you'll have all this pure champion, grade-A muscle, all, to, yourself." Donna said sounding very pleased with herself.  "Okay Donna, I'll try." Mike replied, hoping his answer would farther anger his powerfully strong, steroid using, extremely muscular wife........."So!" Donna said while she continued holding her hands on her muscular hips. "Some how Michael your answer doesn't seem so convincing, and I'm not sure I really believe you." Donna then grabbed Mike by the collar of his T-shirt and lifted him out of his recliner, until his head was inches away from their ceiling fan, which was running at high speed and blow cool air down on both of them. Then, as Donna stretched her thick muscular neck raising her head up to face her husband, as her emerald green eyes stared directly into his, while Mike's legs dangled seven inches in the air, as Donna's huge, thickly, swollen muscular, vascular biceps balled, and dangerous, Donna asked in a very flirtatious tone; "Who's the strongest woman in this household darling?" End Of Part 7             
         

Comments

Popular Posts