Jeannie's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation!-6


As soon as Darlene and Sheila returned to Coco Beach, per Dr. Olga Riker's orders they went to our house to set up for the next phase of turning my mother into the true blond haired, blue eyed, muscular Aryan super woman of Dr. Olga Riker's lesbian sexual dreams. On the way to our house Darlene drove the white panel Ford Van into the parking lot of the Orange Grove Medical Complex then behind the building and pulled up next to a straight job tank truck that had; "Coco Beach Septic Removal," written on both sides of the truck's tank. The tank truck was disguised to look like a septic removal truck but in reality it held 3,360 gallons of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," that was going to be used for my mother's training to help complete her into becoming, the true blond haired, blue eyed, Aryan muscular super woman of Dr. Olga Riker's lesbian sexual dreams...........Sheila got out of the passenger side front door of the van, then got into the driver side door and behind the steering wheel of the tank truck. As Darlene pulled away in the white Ford paneled van to go to our house Sheila quickly followed behind her in the tank truck...............Once Darlene and Sheila got to our house, Darlene parked the white Ford panel van in the street while Sheila backed up the tank truck deep into our back yard until it was hidden by the large pine trees in the backyard so no one from the street would notice the tank truck...........After Sheila backed the tank truck into our back yard, Darlene then backed the white paneled Ford van into our two car driveway right next to my mother's 2016 Ford Edge. Earlier that same afternoon, while Sheila was driving me to the airport, Darlene showed up at our house disguised as a female plumber and installed in our garage a forty eight gallon tank with a high powered pump that would pump two gallons of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," into my mother's blood stream every hour on the hour. Then Darlene
installed another high powered pump out side to pump all; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum out of the tank truck, so the forty eight gallon tank inside the garage stayed full all time. Then once every ten days Darlene and Sheila late at night would return the empty tank truck back to Olga Riker Enterprises, and pick up another 3,360 gallons of an even stronger dosage of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum.".............After the hose from the tank truck was unrolled across our backyard and connected to the outside pump, Darlene and Sheila entered our kitchen through our backdoor with a house key they had, and then they entered through the door from our kitchen that led to our two car garage...........When they entered our two car garage, they found my now mother's now thinner, completely tightly taunt, female body laying face down on an exercise mat where she was doing push ups at the time Dr. Olga Riker had powered her down. After Darlene carefully picked up and removed my mother off the exercise mat she was laying on and sat her down like a rag doll on a chair Sheila had gotten from the kitchen, Darlene and Sheila then started taking my mother's high tech exercise equipment apart and rebuilding it into one huge, super high tech exercise machine that would give my mother a complete upper and lower body weightlifting workout twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, while two gallons of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," was being pumped into my mother's blood stream every hour, so mother would easily become a true inhumanly strong and muscular Aryan Super Woman in only three months time. After Darlene and Sheila had completed all the work that needed to be down to rebuild my mother's home gym, they replaced my mother in the seat of the now fully automatic weightlifting machine, plugged a needle into a major vein in my mother's neck so; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," could be quickly pumped into her body and fed throughout her blood stream. After everything was completed, Darlene call Dr. Olga Riker on her cell phone and when she answered Darlene said into her phone; "Dr. Riker, second phase of operation for Jeannie Nelson's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation is ready to start." "Very good Darlene." Dr. Olga Riker's thick German accent replied through Darlene's phone right before she ended the call. Then through her lap top computer at her office, Dr. Olga Riker left my mother powered down, while the now fully automatic weightlifting machine and "The Aryan Super Woman Serum did there jobs giving my mother a complete upper and lower body weightlifting workout.............After moving into our house over the next three months straight Darlene and Sheila would both take twelve hour shifts apiece to make sure my mother's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation continued smoothly without any problems whatsoever...…….The second phase of my mother's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation started out very smoothly at first as the now fully automatic weightlifting machine worked every single muscle group of my mother's now quickly growing muscular female physique, as it added another twenty pounds of steel weights at the beginning of every next set of reps she was lifting, while at the same time two gallons an hour of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum were being pumped into my mother's blood stream...…….As the beginning of the second phase of my mother's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation, Darlene would take the first twelve hour from 12 am to 12 pm to monitor my mother's quickly growing female muscular growth, while Sheila took the second twelve shift from 12 pm to 12 am to monitor my mother's quickly growing female muscular growth. From the first day the second phase of my mother's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation was put into operation, my mother's now formally skinner, thin, complete tightly taunt female body started very fast to swell up and grow with beautiful, powerfully strong, incredibly solid, beefy thick, ripped, hyper shredded, female muscularity. While my mother's now developing female muscular physique physically was working out twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for the next three months straight, while her major vein was being injected with two gallons of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," every two hours, in almost four weeks time my mother's growing female muscular physique was almost as large in huge, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, female muscularity as both Darlene and Sheila were. Not only was my mother's exterior muscular female physique growing extremely fast, but all her internal organs were growing just as fast in strength and female muscularity as well inside her body. To keep up with all the physical demands of her now, continuingly growing powerfully strong, gigantically, huge, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, female muscular physique, my mother's female heart now started to swell up and grow even bigger, stronger, and even more powerful under her left female breast, to keep up with pumping blood to her now continuing, growing hugely gigantic female muscular physique. My mother's once healthy normal sized lungs, now were growing bigger and even more powerfully stronger by the day as well. My mother's lungs would grow so inhumanly bigger and powerfully strong in time, that when she would take a deep breath and inhaled, it would cause such an inhumanly powerful vacuum suction, that would cause my mother to suck all the leaves off an entire huge Oak tree. Then when she ex-haled, my mother could cause such a inhumanly powerful strong wind that could only be equal to the most unbelievable powerfully strong hurricane ever known in the history of the United States. Also from the now heavy usage of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," my mother's already healthy female bone mass started growing even stronger and more fortified till they were as completely solid as steel, so her now forged in steel female skeleton frame could continue to be a solid, steely, inhumanly strong foundation for my mother's continually growing, inhumanly, huge, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, muscular female physique...……..From the beginning of the second phase of my mother's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation, Dr. Olga Riker kept my mother's mind in a hypnotic state of animation for two reasons. The first reason was that under this hypnotic state of animation Dr. Olga Riker could easily through the computer chip she had planted in the base of my mother's brain stem to reprogram my mother's entire female mind, so in time my mother would become the Muscular Aryan Super Woman, lesbian love slave of Dr. Olga Riker's sick, twisted, lesbian sexual fantasies. The second reason was so my mother's mind was in a virtual reality of thinking she was going to work every day to Riker Enterprises at the Orange Grove Medical Complex, where she worked as a lab tech...…….In the first forty eight hours into the second phase of my mother's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation, a few unseen side effects started to take place. First all of my mother's blond hair had completely fallen out of her head making her completely bald, except for a small trail of blond hair that ran across the middle of her head from the top of her forehead all the way straight down the back of her head. And this now Mohawk blond hair cut would be the only thing to continue to grow on her head except for her now growing thicker, bushier blond eyebrows...……..The next side effect to take place was due to my mother's brain growing larger in her in her head. The entire top of her head started swelling up even larger and rounder which gave my mother a larger, more protruding forehead that now came about two inches out farther directly over her eyes. As my mother's once skinner, thin complete tightly taunt female body quickly started developing huge, beefy, thick, ripped, shredded, female muscularity, my mother's once pretty face under her now protruding forehead, had started developing such strong chiseled facial muscles, that my mother's female face now had developed a very hard, but very interesting Bohemian look to it. If anyone had known my mother before her muscular Aryan super woman transformation had started, they wouldn't be able to recognize her now...………..With the increasing growth of my mother's brain, combined with the heavy usage of cocaine and heroin mixed in; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," my mother was now starting to develop a second, more sadistically evil personality that we'd in the near future refer to as Jeannie X, which would come out in a only second when she'd get extremely angry about something or someone, and it could become extremely dangerous for whoever was around my, inhumanly strong, gigantically, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, muscular Aryan Super Woman mother at that moment...……..As Dr. Olga Riker continued working on her lap top in her office trying to reprogram my mother's mind through the WIFI in our house, she could easily reprogram almost everything she wanted her beautiful muscular Aryan super woman to think, except when it came to my mother's emotional level. Do to my mother's already strong female will of iron which was growing even stronger every day with the rest of her body, Dr. Olga Riker couldn't reprogram my mother to fall out of love with Anthony Nelson and in love with her. But Dr. Olga Riker did find out about another way of keeping control over her new muscular Aryan super woman...………..While continuing to scan my mother's brain waves on a daily bases Dr. Olga Riker was the first to find out about my mother's second newly developing sadistically evil personality called Jeannie X. "WELL!" Dr. Olga Riker thought to herself in her native German language; "If I can't get Jeannie Nelson to fall in love with me with her normal personality, maybe I could get her to fall in love with me as Jeannie X. Not to mention also using Jeannie X to commit some of the largest crimes in the history of the United States, which would me a very wealthy woman as well." After Dr. Olga Riker discovered my mother's now second newly developing sadistically evil personality, she quickly figured out a computer plan which she called; "Jeannie X," that could flip my mother's two personalities like a light switch from her normally sweet personality and caring personality, to her newly developing sadistically evil personality, then back again whenever Dr. Olga Riker wanted to. Then Dr. Olga Riker tilted back in her office chair and let out a very large, sadistically, evil laugh that echoed through out her entire private office!...…..As my mother's now female muscular development continued to grow even more inhumanly bigger and stronger every day her hugely growing, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, female muscularity started to take on a solid armor plate quality that would cause my mother's muscular Aryan super woman body to become so totally indestructible, that nothing in the entire world could ever physically hurt or stop her whatsoever...……….Unbeknown to me over the entire three months of summer while I was three thousand miles away at the western dude ranch in Colorado Springs, back at home Dr. Olga Riker was forcibly, while unknowingly to my own mother, turning her into a muscular Aryan super woman. I would call home once a week on Friday nights at 8 pm, and unbeknown to me with the duplicate silver I-phone with the special computer chip inside, that Sheila switched on me during my taxi ride to the Coco Beach Airport. Every Friday night I thought I was having a phone conversation with my mother, but in reality I was having it with a computer program from Dr. Olga Riker's computer, and the computer simulated voice of my mother's was so realistic, even I couldn't tell the difference. But what I did find a little odd about our weekly phone conversations was, that they always had seemed a little too slightly semi-robotic and very repetitious, and they never lasted any longer then ten minutes at a time. Our weekly phone conversations started out exactly the same way when I'd call my mother's cell phone or our house phone and I'd hear a very happily romantic tone in the computer program of my mother's voice say; "Hello Tony I'm glad to hear your voice. You don't really know how much I'm really missing that special man in my life that I'm truly in love with. How's everything going on in Colorado Springs? Are you having a great time there?" "Yea Jeannie." I replied; "How's your daily workout program going? Are you still into it?" "OH YEA BABE!" The computer program of my mother's voice said with an even more happily romantic tone; "I'm seriously starting to see some real female muscular development gains every day. Pretty soon at the rate I've been developing female muscle mass these past few months, I should be the most physically fit woman in the entire United States, if not in the entire world. I can't wait till you see the new me darling, BOY WILL YOU BE TOTALLY IMPRESSED AT MY NEW FEMALE MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT!" "That's great Jeannie" I replied while trying to hold back a sexually excited tone in my voice, since I was now getting very horny with a large, GROWING, SWOLLEN, PENIS in the crotch of my jeans, just sexually fantasizing about what my mother's female body was going to look like all pumped up with huge female muscularity. Everything I continued to sexually fantasize about my mother's growing female muscularity for the next three months, couldn't prepare me for the gigantically huge, female muscular monster I would eventually be going home to. Then just to see if my mother was still in love with me and still thought of me as a younger version of my father, instead of her son I said with a semi-romantic tone in my voice; "You know Jeannie, I can't wait to get home in ten more weeks and female muscle worship and love your new growing female muscularity." "OH DARLING!" The computer program of my mother's voice said in a very romantic tone, just before the computer program of my mother's voice ended our weekly phone conversations; "I can't wait for that day either Tony. Just think how I'm going to use my new brut strength to wrestle you down to have my way sexually with you darling. I've got to go now sweetheart, talk to you next Friday night." Then our weekly phone conversation ended. Dr. Olga Riker in no way was planning on loosing romantically my mother as her true blond haired, blue eyed, muscular Aryan super woman to me, in fact Dr. Olga Riker had been recently thinking about a plan to get rid of me altogether, so I'd be out of my mother's life entirely, but for right now Dr. Olga Riker needed to keep me mentally unstable by thing that my mother had gotten heavily into body building workouts to sexually please me...….Every Friday night while I was talking to the robotic computer enhanced voice of my mother's through Dr. Olga Riker's computer exactly at 8 pm a full sized, black B.M.W. with a vanity Florida license plate that read; "OLGA-1," would pull into our driveway and park to the left of my mother's 2016 Ford Edge. Then a thin well dressed woman with a short hair cut who looked like she was in her early sixties, would get out of the driver's side door of the black B.M.W. and while carrying a black doctor's medical bag, would walk up our front sidewalk heading to our front door. Once in front of our front door, Dr. Olga Riker would ring our doorbell and either Darlene or Sheila would open our front door just enough so not to been seen by anyone in our neighborhood, to let Dr. Olga Riker into our house. Once inside our house during her weekly visit, Dr. Olga Riker would have my mother's virtual reality controlled mind put on pause like a D.V.R. player, so she could give my mother's new growing, gigantically huge, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, muscular female physique a complete medical examination and measure her female muscularity development for that week. Every week Dr. Olga Riker was even more extremely happy with the current measurements the results of my mother's growing female muscularity then she was the week before...………..On Friday of August 30TH, which would be the last Friday that I was going to be away at the Dude Ranch in Colorado Springs, Colorado, after giving my mother's now inhumanly, gigantic, unbelievably beefy thick, extremely ripped, super imposed hyper shredded, female physique her last physical examination, Dr. Olga Riker then addressed both Darlene and Sheila on her plans before I returned home on this Labor Day weekend...…….."Ok ladies." Dr. Olga Riker said with her thick German accent; "As you both are aware of Jeannie Nelson's son Tony will be returning home this coming Monday evening. Starting tonight Darlene I want both you and Sheila to disconnect and get rid of both the out door and indoor pumps as well as the forty eight gallon tank we used on Jeannie Nelson, then get rid of the tank truck as well. Then after you are finished with that return to the house and while I keep my muscular Aryan super woman on pause all evening, I want the both of you to rebuild and covert the fully automatic high tech weightlifting machine we have been using on her these past three months, into a weightlifting bench, with a large rack of steel hugely heavy weight disks for her barbell, and another weight rack for her hugely heavy steel dumbbells. Also install a steel bar on the garage ceiling that can be used for chin-ups and pull-ups. I want to give her son Tony the elusion that his mother built up her gigantically huge, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, muscular female physique totally manually on her own with only free weights. I want this home gym converted and finished by early tomorrow morning."...……….Then Dr. Olga Riker continued to instruct both Darlene and Sheila in her thick German accent as she took my mother's original set of keys out of her black medical bag, and as she removed the set of car keys and the car title to my mother's 2016 Ford Escape, she turned to Sheila and said; "Tomorrow morning I want you to wear a long haired blond wig and get dressed in a very short sun dress to show off your hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique. Then while pretending to be Jeannie Nelson, I want you to take Jeannie Nelson's car downtown to the Coco Beach Ford Dealer, and trade it in for a large custom built Ford pickup truck that I had already ordered and bought under Jeannie Nelson's name. Sheila once you've picked up the new pickup truck and drive it back her to the house, I want you to park it on the lift side of Jeannie Nelson's driveway where she normally parks." Then Dr. Olga Riker turned to Darlene and said with her thick German accent as she handed Darlene a piece of paper with another picture of a tattoo she wanted tattooed on my mother's now gigantically huge, beefy, thick, ripped, hyper shredded, muscular left bicep; "Darlene while Sheila is handling the car business downtown tomorrow morning, I want you to stay here at the house and add this tattoo to Jeannie Nelson's left bicep. When Sheila returns with the brand new pickup truck, I then want the both of you to completely clean Jeannie Nelson's house and make it look like she had been living alone here for past three months straight." "Not a problem Dr. Riker, Sheila and I will carry out your current instructions to the letter." Darlene replied as she took the piece of paper with the picture of my mother's newest future tattoo, while Sheila nodded her head yes in agreement. End Of Part 6                                                                                                                                                 

Comments

  1. When are you going to add the next chapter of the story?? It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love this story and wonder why it just stopped :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts