My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-2

As I stood there waiting in my grandma's front yard, with a growing anticipation to see my mother, who I haven't seen since that day two years ago in court, when she was sentenced to two years at the all woman's maxim state prison, a beat up Ford LTD pulled into my grandma's driveway. My mother got out of the driver's side, and as she stood there next to the car for a second, I couldn't believe my own eyes, on how much more freakishly, huge and muscular she had become! My mother had grown her chestnut brown hair back to shoulder length, which she wore tied in a braided pony tail, that hung down her freakishly huge muscular back. My mother was wearing a red silk button down sleeveless blouse, that was tied up right under her 44 triple D tits, that now looked smaller in comparison to the rest of her freakishly huge muscular female physique, showing off an unbelievable brick wall of thick muscular abs. From my mother's beach ball sized huge muscular shoulders, which flowed into her two huge, freakishly muscular arms which were as thick as tree trunks, with a pair of two huge, freakishly muscular thighs and calves, that were as thick as tree trunks as well,  that protruded out of the tight pair of jean shorts, that my mother was wearing.......Then my mother moved fast towards me with such speed and agility, and scooped me up into her huge, freakishly, strong muscular arms, as she said; "Oh Steven, how I've missed you!" Then my mother started kissing me very tenderly and romantic on my lips, which led my mother to sticking her tongue down my throat. We were kissing very fast and romantically when I heard a very familiar female voice, who I recognized quickly as being my grandma's. "Well, well, look who finally got out of prison, my ex-con daughter." My grandma said with pure disgust in her voice, while she stood on her front porch. As my mother gently put me back on the ground, she turned her head towards the direction my grandma was in, and said; 'Hello mom, how have you been doing?" "Better then you Jazz, at least I didn't have to spend a couple of years in prison." My grandma said, sounding pretty ashamed of her own daughter. "Yea, well mom." Was all my mother could reply, before my grandma said; "And look at all those disgustingly large muscles on you Jazz, it makes you look too butch, and you'll never be able to attract a man with a body like that!" My mother turned to me and winked as she said to me in a whisper; "Little does that old bat know, but I already have one, right Steven?" "Right Jazz." I whispered back, and we both laughed........."You know Jazz." My grandma said, sounding even more ashamed and disgusted over what trouble her own daughter had gotten herself into. "If it was up to me, I wouldn't allow you to have your son Steven back, but since the state child welfare board had sent me a letter telling me to turn Steven over to you, I just want you to know Jazz, that I'm doing this against my better judgement." Then my grandma left my suite case on the front porch, and went in the house and closed the front door behind her. After my mother retrieved my suite case from the front porch and put it in the trunk of the beat up Ford LTD, we then both got into the car, and drove downtown to the very run down neighborhood, where our crappy furnished four room apartment was, over "The She Hulk Gym........That evening after we finished dinner, we then had very wild muscle sex together till my mother went to sleep at 10pm, and at 4:30am the next morning, my mother got up and dressed, and went to start her new job as a day laborer at the construction company, her parole officer Mrs. Ryan had gotten her, while I started school in a new school district. My mother and I had settled back into a fairly normal life, or so I thought at the time. End Of Part 2          

Comments

Popular Posts