The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-1

On a very hot Saturday late in August I took my wife Lisa and our 14 year old daughter Cindy to the beach for the day. Late in the afternoon after we all had enough sun and surf, we put all our beach equipment back in our Ford Escape, then I took my wife and daughter up to the boardwalk. As we were walking on the boardwalk my wife Lisa said to me after we had stopped at a ice cream shoppe where I had just bought both my favorite girls ice cream cones, while our daughter Cindy was walking about four feet ahead of us; "Jim I don't know why you just bought Cindy a triple scooped ice cream cone." "Because my little princess asked me for it honey." I replied. "Well that's because you spoil her too much, take a really good look at your daughter Jim." Lisa said; "Because she's turning into a real fat ass chunky monkey." I always knew my daughter Cindy was more then a little chubby for her age, but I always thought it was just baby fat she hadn't lost yet from childhood, but as I seriously looked at how heavy Cindy was becoming, I said; "I see what you mean Lisa, we've going to have a health problem on our hands with Cindy's weight in a couple of years.............."Well I decided to do something about our daughter's weight problem darling." Lisa replied. "I'm going to get a two for one, mother and daughter gym membership at that new trendy all women's gym downtown called; The Women's Body Redesigning Clinic. I figured that I'd take Cindy there three or four days a week after school to workout so she'd lose some weight, while I got myself in a little better shape as well." Then Lisa handed me her own double scooped, half eaten ice cream cone as she said patting her own slightly chubby pot belly; "Jim I really don't need this because I'm not that far behind our daughter in joining Cindy in the fat ass chunky monkey club." "That's a good idea Lisa about joining the gym with Cindy." I said while I reached over and felt my wife's semi flabby bicep with my right hand; "Not only would you be there as her workout buddy to help motivate Cindy to exercise and lose weight, but I wouldn't mind if you built up your guns a little as well Lisa."............Normally when I'd start a conversation with my wife about lifting weights and body building, Lisa who knew I was into fantasy roll playing about muscular strong women, which she enjoyed just as much as I did, would pretend to be a really strong amazon who would physically over power me, then have her own rough way sexually with me! But since we weren't in the privacy of our own master bedroom right now at home, and were out in public with our 14 year old daughter walking on the boardwalk, Lisa had no other option but to continue with this conversation, as she said sounding a little hurt; "I thought you liked my body the way it was Jim. You seriously don't want me to start lifting weights and get huge muscles, do you?" "Oh that's just a myth Lisa. Women don't bulk up with big muscles like men do, women just tone up their bodies when they exercise with weights." I said hoping my wife would consider working out with weights; "But you know Lisa, you'd look great if you had a little more muscular definition on your body, specially in your arms............."BUT IT'S NOT A MYTH JIM! My wife said as she went into bitch panic mode; "You read those muscle women stories with me on the Internet Jim, the ones we read to get us in the mood for our fantasy roll playing. Besides darling, I will get hugely muscular if I start lifting weights again!" "What do you mean again Lisa? You never lifted weights before in your life." I said. "Yes I did when I was in my junior year in high school Jim, I wanted to be on the girl's wrestling team, but when I tried to join the coach said I was too skinny. So all that summer I started working out lifting weights in my parents basement, and by following September when I started my senior year in high school, I had built up my body with enough thick muscle, to join the girl's wrestling team in the middle weight division." I stopped walking for a minute and as I looked at my wife, who's body was soft and padded with cuddly fat and never showed any proof that it had once been thick with enough muscle to be a middle weight division high school female wrestler, I started thinking that Lisa was kidding me about her high school girl's wrestling team story that she was telling me about. But Lisa continued to have a very serious look on her face, as she said; "As my body became bigger and more muscular, it required even more attention then it did before, and my boy friend at the time got so intimidated over my muscular development that he broke up with me and no other guys at school would date me! Then finally after no one would give me the attention my newly muscular body required, I had a nervous break down and spent 3 months in rehab, getting over my body building obsession. And for the past 20 years I haven't thought about lifting weights and building up my body again, until we started having this conversation five minutes ago Jim. But now remembering the feeling of a good pump as I used to lifted weights, is bring back the old feeling of obsession for me to want to lift weights and build up my body again, and I was once very badly addicted to lifing weights and body building, not to mention the feeling of a good pump!"............."Honey, that's a good fantasy story, and you should save it for when we have our role playing alone in our bedroom." I laughed; "But I'm sure the best you've going to do when you start going to the gym with Cindy, is lose some weight and tone up a bit." "Jim, I'm not one of those European Greyhounds who could be made thin by exercise. The women in my family are stocky and big boned, who have a major appitite for testosterone. You will see Jim, if I start working out hard lifting weights, I WILL GROW EXTREMELY STRONG AND MUSCULAR, MAYBE EVEN TOO MUSCULAR FOR YOU TO HANDLE ME!" My wife said again in her bitch panic mode, with almost a pleading voice that I should talk her out of starting to lift weights again to build up her body. "Honey I'll always be able to handle you." I said laughing even harder now............."Okay Jim." Lisa said in a very compromising tone, knowing I wasn't going to believe her until I saw it with my own eyes; "If that's what you want me to do, then I'll start lifting weights at the gym and build up my body." Then Lisa's eyes narrowed as she looked at me very seriously, and said in an even more serious tone; "I'm just warning you now Jim, as my muscles grow bigger and I my body grows more muscular, it's going to need a lot more attention, then it did before." "Honey I'll give you all the attention you want Lisa, just like now." I said while I gave my wife a hug and a very romantic kiss. "We'll see Jim, we'll see." Lisa replied............Then Lisa asked; "What about our daughter? Must Cindy join us in her mother's body building quest as well?" "No Lisa let Cindy just go to the gym to lose some weight right now." I said; "Later on when she see her mother's results from lifting weights and building up her body, Cindy could decide whatever she wants to join you in lifting weights to build up her own body or not. "Okay Jim." Lisa said in agreement about our daughter; "But unlike in some of those Internet muscle women stories we read together, I can't just drink a strength serum to become hugely muscular and strong over night. I'll need a year to seriously workout lifting weights at a gym, to develop and build up the muscular body you want me to have..............Two weeks later after Cindy's new school year started, I came home from work one evening and found my wife and daughter unpacking grocery bags. "Hi honey, how was your day?" I asked Lisa. "Oh great Jim, today I bought the two for one, mother daughter gym memberships for Cindy and me." Lisa replied happily. Then I asked my daughter; "How was your day princess?" "How was my day dad!" Cindy replied in an angry tone while she brushed back her long brown hair in her spoiled Deva attitude; "After school mom picked me up and drove me to a gym. Then after buying us mother and daughter gym memberships and hiring the bitch from hell personal trainer, who after she weighed and measured me." Cindy paused and took a deep breath for a dramatic spoiled Deva affect; "This bitch from hell personal trainer told me I was 30 pounds over weight, ME 30 POUNDS OVER WEIGHT?! while she told me how many rolls of fat I had! And if that wasn't bad enough Dad!" Cindy said sounding even more the spoiled little that Deva she was; "With a total agreement from mom, this bitch from hell personal trainer put me on a very strict, starvation diet and said I couldn't eat any more of my favorite snacks!" "WOW! Then what happened next princess?" I said as I winked at Lisa, who smiled back at me enjoying our daughter's spoiled Deva show as well as I did..............Cindy took a deep breath as she again brushed back her long brown hair in her spoiled Deva attitude, and said in an ever angrier tone; "Then after she weighed and measured mom while she made me wait outside in the hall, then that bitch from hell personal trainer made mom and me do a 1 hour spinning class, a 1 hour aerobics class, and spends 45 minutes doing tone up exercises with light weights. NOW DAD YOU KNOW HOW MY DAY REALLY WAS!" Cindy said then left the kitchen in a true Deva childhood tantrum.........."WOW!" I said as I hugged my wife; "So what did the bitch from hell personal trainer say about you honey?" I laughed. "Oh Mandy's a sweet girl Jim, Cindy's just upset that the healthy diet Mandy put her on is not going to allow her to have any more of her favorite junk food." "So what did Mandy say about my number one girl honey?" I asked as I started kissing my wife. "Well, UH, where do I begin Jim?" Lisa said; "Mandy is just going to put Cindy on a heavy cardo workout with a little light weight training to help her burn off more calories to lose weight." "And what about your workout plan, my little want to be muscle goddess?" I asked while growing an erection in my jeans, that I started rubbing against my wife's crotch............."Well Jim for three days a week I'll be following the same workout plan Cindy is, while I be her workout buddy. I also need to do a heavy cardo workout to lose a good 15 to 20 pounds of fat as well before I seriously start weight lifting and building up my body. Then five days a week while Cindy in school and on Saturdays while you've home to watch that our little fat ass chunky monkey daughter doesn't cheat on her diet, I'll be at the gym having private weight lifting, body building sessions with our personal trainer Mandy." Then as Lisa emptied the last of the grocery bags she said, as she held up a large can of a body building protein powder drink; "Jim check out the liquid diet Mandy's putting me on. It's called; "FORCE FACTOR X 2000!" It's a natural testosterone booster which enhances strength and performance while it maximizes muscle mass in women." Then Lisa said as a sultry smile crossed her face; "It also boosts women's sex drive and libido as well! That means Jim, that you've going to get laid a lot more in your marriage after I start working out lifting weights darling."..............Ten minutes later Cindy came back into the kitchen, and while she was still in her Deva attitude said as she brushed back her long brown hair with her right hand, as she held her left arm up to her forehead; "As much as my favorite foods are now nothing more than ancient history, being that I'm hungry mom I'm compelled to ask, what's for dinner?" Lisa and I just laughed as she replied, just a small plain green salad for you Cindy. Cindy groaned; "OH GOD I"M GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH!"  End Of Part 1                                                          

Comments

Popular Posts