The Grandmother's Fight Club!-4


"JIMMY! K.C.! I KNOW YOU'VE BOTH IN THERE TOGETHER! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" My grandmother howled in her heavy steroid rage! "GO AWAY D.J.!" K.C. said trying to sound as brave as she could in front of me; "JIMMY AND I AREN'T GOING TO STOP SEEING EACH OTHER BECAUSE YOU SAY SO YOU OLD CROW!" That was all it took for my grandmother's heavy steroid rage to kick into high gear and then there was an extremely loud exploding sound as my grandmother used all her strength to punch in the front door of K.C.'s cottage! As soon as she was inside my grandmother ran into the bedroom and with her two powerfully strong hands grabbed K.C. by her long brown shoulder length hair, pulling her out of bed and dragging her into the living room, with me following quickly behind yelling; "D.J. PLEASE DON'T HURT K.C.!" SHUT UP JIMMY AND JUST SIT ON THE SOFA AND WATCH WHILE I SHOW THE BOTH OF YOU WHAT I'D DO TO ANY OTHER WOMAN WHO'D TRY TO FUCK MY GRANDSON WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" My grandmother howled in full swing of her current steroid rage, while she continued dragging K.C. by her hair to a recliner across the room from where I was sitting on the sofa. Before I knew what was going on, my grandmother sat down in the recliner with K.C. sitting on the floor in front of her, then shoved K.C.'s face right between my grandmother's massive legs, by her powerfully strong right hand!...............K.C.'s head was all but swallowed up by my grandmother's hugely thick muscular thighs and looked very small in comparison. Then I saw my grandmother's two powerfully strong hands push on the back of K.C.'s head, pushing her face firmly into my grandmother's thickly muscular vagina while she ordered K.C. to start licking and sucking her off as hard as K.C. could physically do! "What a strange and cruel punishment was this? K.C. wasn't a lesbian or bisexual, WAS SHE?" I had to ask myself as I continued watching this scene unfold before me. My grandmother looked so strong and dominant as she sat with K.C. at her feet with her face smothered into my grandmother's thickly muscular vagina, with her hugely thick muscular thighs almost completely covering K.C.'s entire head. "AW THAT FEELS SO GOOD K.C. KEEP LICKING AND SUCKING ME HARDER TILL I ORGASM!" My grandmother said as she tilted her head back while she momentarily closed her eyes with a very blissful expression on her lips. I had a great idea what K.C. was doing under there and had a feeling it was making her sick. It was very scary to watch my girl friend sucking off my grandmother's vagina to get her off but yet very erotic at the same time too, and I started having another even larger erection in my jeans as I continued to watch!..............As I continued watching my grandmother's two massively firm, thickly ripped muscular weight trained thighs swallow K.C. up while it squeezed her head so hard, that K.C. squealed and cried out in shear pain. Then just when I thought my grandmother was going to break K.C.'s thick muscular neck, she opened her two massively firm, thickly ripped, muscular weight trained thighs, and K.C. fell to the floor breathing heavy trying to get as much oxygen in her lungs as possible. "Now K.C." My grandmother said as she stood up in front of K.C. and looked down at her still laying on the floor. Then as she took an envelop out from between her two massively huge muscular tits and dropped it on the floor by K.C.'s face, my grandmother said; "That's two week wages for you K.C. and your services are no longer required as my farm manager. I want you out of my cottage, away from my grandson, and off my farm by 5 am tomorrow morning." Then my grandmother's face turned a bright red in anger as she said; "AND I NEVER WANT YOU TO GO NEAR MY GRANDSON JIMMY AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME K.C.?" "Yes D.J." K.C. replied sounding very humiliated and broken as she slowly picked up the envelop and looked over at me, and when her eyes met mine they said; "I will get even with that old muscular bitch and win you back my some how darling." Then she picked herself up off the floor and headed towards the bedroom to get dressed and pack her belongings. "NOW JIMMY!" My grandmother said with a very strong dominant tone in her voice; "YOU'VE COMING HOME WITH ME RIGHT NOW TO HAVE EVEN BETTER MUSCLE WORSHIP SEX, THEN YOU COULD EVER POSSIBLY HAVE WITH THAT WHORE K.C.!" Then my grandmother picked me up and put me over her left, thickly ripped, muscular bowling ball sized shoulder, and carried me like a fifty pound sack of flour all the way back to her farm house!..............As soon as we got back to my grandmother's farm house and she'd carried me into her bedroom, my grandmother sat on the foot of her queen size bed after she'd gotten completely naked while looking directly at me. As she sat on the foot of the bed naked her two massively firm, thickly ripped, muscular weight trained thighs momentarily flexed and hardened with her anger. My grandmother's face was stern while she placed her two powerfully strong hands on her hips, in that universal gesture of female displeasure of men. "OK JIMMY!" My grandmother said in the same very strong dominant tone in her voice that she had used on me back at K.C.'s cottage; "IT'S NOW TIME FOR YOU TO GO BETWEEN MY HUGELY THICK, RIPPED MUSCULAR THIGHS TO SHOW ME SOME RESPECT AND LICK AND SUCK MY MUSCULAR VAGINA!" Then as my grandmother opened up her massively firm, thickly ripped, muscular weight trained legs, she said; "THIS WILL TEACH YOU JIMMY TO RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!".................My grandmother's legs were as strong as hell! Although they had bulked up to that size due to my grandmother once being so greatly out of shape and over weight, they must have gotten quite strong by now due to all the running and weight lifting she had been doing these past six months. Six months of running and weight training had really firmed and sculpted them up with dense shapely curves of solid, hugely thick ripped muscle. Nervously I knelt before my grandmother's wide open, massively firm, thickly ripped, muscular legs. It looked like a high walled canyon which I didn't want to enter. Then before I could object with both of her powerfully strong hands, my grandmother pushed the back of my head in. My mouth was now forced up against her slick hairy patch so I could lick and suck her muscular vagina!..............Then all of a sudden the walls of her huge, leggy canyon closed in  and a terrifying strong pressure enveloped my head. I was completely helpless, stuck fast with my lips pushed up against her thick muscular vagina. "LICK AND SUCK IT JIMMY!" My grandmother said in that same very strong dominant tone; "MAKE YOUR D.J. A VERY HAPPY MUSCLE WOMAN!" I heard my grandmother's muffled voice because my ears were mashed against the sides of my head, by the insides of her massively firm, thickly ripped, muscular thighs! Finally after twenty minutes of licking and sucking her muscular vagina as physically hard as I could to sexually please her, my grandmother opened up her two massively firm, thickly ripped muscular thighs, and I fell back onto the carpeted bedroom floor with an absolute major headache, while my cheeks and jaw were stiff and aching, but I still had a raging hard on as well! "OK Jimmy you've learned your lesson, and I'm quite sure you'll never cheat on me again with another muscular woman." My grandmother said to me in a now very loving affectionate tone, as she gently picked me up and laid me on my back on her queen sized bed, before she mounted me between her two massively firm, thickly ripped muscular thighs, while injecting my huge erection into her thickly ripped muscular vagina. Then my grandmother rode me like a busting bronco faster and faster, harder and harder till we both climaxed together eleven times straight! "AW JIMMY THAT WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC!" My grandmother said as she started spooning me in her two hugely thick, ripped muscular arms; "Now tell me the truth honey, can that muscular whore K.C. get you off that many times in one night?" "No she couldn't D.J." I lied to my grandmother because K.C. and I have both climaxed together twelve times in one night together...............The next morning when my grandmother's alarm clock went off at 5 am, she jumped out of bed naked and while flexing both of her massively thick, ripped muscular biceps said in a very cheerful tone; "IT'S TIME TO PUMP ME UP, EVEN BIGGER AND EVEN MORE STRONGER, THEN I WAS YESTERDAY!" "Good morning D.J." I yawned as I pulled back the blankets and tried to get out of bed. After I stood up I then realized that I had a thick leather dog collar with metal studs on it around my neck, which was attached to a heavy chain that just gave me enough distance to go from the bedroom to the bathroom. "WHAT THE HELL D.J.?" I said sounding very upset being chained up like a dog. My grandmother just looked at me and said matter of fact; "After last night Jimmy when I found out that you were cheating on me with K.C., I decided to start chaining you up like a dog every day while there are other younger muscular women on the farm helping me with my daily weight lifting and boxing workouts. After all Jimmy if I couldn't trust you with only K.C. around, what makes you think that I could trust you with at least 40 even young muscular athletic women around?" "Other younger muscular women D.J.?" I asked. "You got that right Jimmy but you've never going to see them any more then they are going to see you." My grandmother said as she started getting dressed in a tank top and a pair of gym shorts; "Since I've gotten rid of K.C., I made a phone call to an old friend of mine June Cleaver, who's the female gym teacher at your old high school. June will be sending me a school bus load of athletic muscular high school girls every day to help me continue my daily weight lifting and boxing workouts and while they've here on the farm, I'm keeping you locked up and hidden from them while they've here doing the day." While my grandmother brought me breakfast in the bedroom we heard a school bus pull up outside. "OH GOOD!" My grandmother said with a wink; "My young muscular women are here to help train me. Let's see how many of these younger muscular athletic young women could out lift and out box this muscular old lady in the ring today." Then my grandmother left me in the bedroom alone eating my breakfast while she went out to start her daily workout program with a loaded school bus of athletic muscular teenage women. I tried to look out the bedroom window that looked out towards the barn but my grandmother was one step ahead of me. My grandmother not only nailed all the bedroom windows shut, but she also covered them all with tin foil from the outside so I couldn't see anything at all!................Even though I couldn't see anything from where I was chained up like a dog in my grandmother's bedroom, I could still hear what was going on outside. My grandmother started her daily body building, and boxing workout doing push ups, sit ups, stomach crunches, and pull ups in the barn yard with all forty young muscular athletic muscular high school girls that came off the school bus to workout with her. Then my grandmother piled all forty muscular athletic high school girls into the buckboard with two of them sitting in the front seat. While the muscular high school girl on the left drove and steered my grandmother by the reins, the one on the right fed her a half a pound of steroid pills and a gallon of spinach juice through the funnel attached to the hose that was clamped into my grandmother's mouth every second mile she ran. Being that the buckboard was now even heavier to pull then it was before because it was now loaded up with forty muscular young high school girls, it made my grandmother's workout even harder by her having to accelerate her running speed even faster to pull the additional weight of the buckboard. But my grandmother finished in the same amount of time with her daily buckboard run as she'd normally have do with me..................Then as my grandmother invited all forty athletic muscular high school girls into the barn with her to assist and workout lifting weights with her, for the rest of the day I heard a lot of girlish giggles in between the metal clanging sound of steel weights being lifted. While two young muscular athletic high school girls would stand there to spot my grandmother with the heavy weights she was lifting, two more athletic muscular high school girls would be wiping down the heavy sweat of my grandmother's hugely thick, ripped muscular female physique, while another athletic muscular high school girl would pour another half a pound of steroid pills and a gallon of spinach juice down her throat, through the funnel attached to a hose that was clamped into my grandmother's mouth. While these five young athletic muscular high school girls worked as my grandmother's body building pit crew team, a sixth young athletic muscular high school girl would go down between my grandmother's hugely thick, ripped muscular legs and start sucking her muscular vagina. My grandmother was never bisexual or ever attracted to women in her entire life, but with this sixth athletic muscular high school girl going down on her muscular vagina, it gave my grandmother even more power and strength to pump out each rep she lifted and it made her so freaking horny by the end of her daily workouts, that when she came back to the farm house my grandmother very badly wanted TO FUCKED MY BRAINS OUT, for two hours straight every night! As strange as this must have all seemed to you, my grandmother was coming back each night at least an inch or two larger in female muscularity and girth, then when she had left that morning to workout with those athletic muscular high school girls. This would go on six days a week for the rest of the summer and into the fall while my grandmother kept me chained up in her bedroom during the day while she had her daily workout program with those forty athletic muscular high school girls!.................."MOM!" Terry Jackson yelled over the loud metal clanging sound, as she entered her mother's home gym and saw her mother's face was turning a dark beet red while she was pushing herself extremely hard, pumping out bicep curls with two, five hundred pound steel dumbbells at an extremely fast pace. "YES TERRY, WHAT IS IT? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW!" Mimi Jackson grunted loudly over the heavy metal clanging sound as she continued working out her two freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps. "Mom did you take your heart medication this morning? You know what the doctor said about you not taking it after your last heart attack." Terry said sounding very worried about her mother's health; "And do you really need to workout lifting weights so damn hard? After all mom you've a professional ex-female fighter and this Doris Miller is just an armature and I'm sure you could easily knock her out by the second round. As she continued pumping up her two freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps even harder then before, Mimi Jackson grunted out over the loud metal clanging sound of those two, five hundred pound steel dumbbells; "YES HONEY I DID! BUT I'M NOT GOING TO UNDER ESTIMATE DORIS MILLER. SHE HAS GOTTEN VERY BIG AND MUSCULAR IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS, AND I'M GOING TO WORKOUT AS HARD AS I HAVE TOO, TO GET MYSELF BACK INTO MY OLD PROFESSIONAL FIGHTING SHAPE TO TAKE HER DOWN BY THE SECOND ROUND!" "Ok mom." Terry said knowing how stubborn her mother was, and that there was no way she could talk her out of taking it a little easier in her boxing training workouts...............While her mother was busy training extremely hard in her home gym, Terry Jackson would dive out to the Miller farm around three pm every day and stand in the crowd that watched my grandmother sparing with the athletic muscular high school girls in the homemade boxing ring outside behind the barn. "DAMN!" Terry Jackson thought to herself one day while she saw how fast and hard my grandmother could throw punches; "Mom was right! this Doris Miller was going to be a lot tougher competition in the boxing ring then we had thought. She had already knocked out four women who were at least forty five years younger then she was!" Then Terry started worrying about her mother's heart condition because of the heart attack she had three years ago, Mimi Jackson had to retire and give up her title as a professional female boxer. Then Terry Jackson had an idea. She thought that if she'd approach Doris Miller and told her about her mother's heart condition, Doris Miller would agree to call off the boxing rematch and possibly settle for an arm wrestling match between her and Mimi Jackson instead, but my grandmother's reply was; "NO FUCKING WAY TERRY! FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT EXTREMELY HARD LIKE A SLAVE BUILDING UP MY MUSCLES AND TURNING MYSELF INTO A LEAN MEAN, FEMALE FIGHTING MACHINE FOR A BOXING REMATCH WITH YOUR MOTHER! AND THE ONLY WAY THIS BOXING REMATCH BETWEEN ME AND HER DOESN'T HAPPEN BETWEEN US, IS IF MIMI JACKSON ADMITS THAT SHE COULDN'T BEAT ME IN THE BOXING RING A SECOND TIME!" Terry left that day worrying even more about her mother's heart condition, because she knew her mother was too stubborn, and would never admit to not being able to beat Doris Miller in the boxing ring a second time. The fight would be on next February and Terry only hoped that her mother's bad heart could handle it!..............Two months later on the very same day that my grandmother was having a conversation with Mimi Jackson's daughter Terry outside in the barnyard, while I was chained up in my grandmother's bedroom waiting for her to finish her daily weight lifting and boxing workouts, and come home and unchain me for the night, I got a very interesting phone call on my cell phone. It was 3:15 pm that same afternoon while Terry Jackson was trying to talk my grandmother out of the boxing rematch with her mother because of Mimi Jackson's heart condition, that my cell phone rang with a phone number I didn't know. I quickly picked up the phone and answered it; "Hello?" "Hey stranger long time no see sexy." K.C.'s voice said. "Hi K.C. how have you been?" I asked looking around to make sure my grandmother wasn't around to hear me talking to K.C. on the phone. "I'm doing great Jimmy. How's D.J. doing with her weight lifting and boxing workouts?" K.C. replied with a lot of loud metal clanging sound coming from the back ground on her side of the conversation. "Great K.C." I said; "D.J. working out even harder then before with an entire school bus load of athletic muscular teenage girls from the Allentown High School. By the way K.C., what's that loud metal clanging sound in the back ground? Did you get a job at the local steel mill downtown?" "NAW!" K.C. chuckled because she couldn't wait to tell me her good news; "I've joined a gym and hired myself a personal trainer and a professional boxing coach Jimmy who have been training me very hard seven days a week, for the past two months straight, and I've already gained another fifty pounds of muscular weight. Two months ago your grandmother might have been bigger and stronger then I was, but not so much now. After that night in the cottage where she almost crushed my head between her two massively strong, thickly ripped muscular legs, right before she ran me off because we were seeing each other, I decided that I was going to get myself into extremely great muscular physical shape, and challenge her to a boxing match for your hand in marriage." "THAT"S GREAT K.C." I said; "But what if you lose and D.J. knocks you out?" "Oh Jimmy my future little husband. Do you really think that training hard enough will help me win a boxing match with D.J.?" K.C. chuckled; "My boxing coach had sent a spy out to your farm that stands in the crowd that watches D.J. boxing those high school girls. This spy who we'll leave nameless, video records everyone of D.J.'s practice boxing matches, so I could see exactly how she throws a punch. D.J. always throws two rights, one left, then two rights. Even though I'm also right handed my boxing coach is training me to throw my punches, two lefts, one right, then two lefts, the opposite of D.J. The reason for that is D.J. will miss hitting me more with each punch she throws and it will tire her out even faster, then I come in for the knock out." Then K.C. said laughingly;  "And by the time D.J. finally recovers from being knocked out by me in the boxing ring, we'll practically be married." "That's great K.C." I said; "But when are you going to challenge my grandmother to a boxing match and fight for my hand in marriage?" "This Labor Day Jimmy which is only two weeks away." K.C. replied with a very serious tone in her voice; "But whatever you do Jimmy don't tell D.J. that we had this conversation about me going to challenge her in the boxing ring, to fight her to win your hand in marriage. Wait till after I contact her and she tells you about it, OK?" "OK K.C." I said. "OK Jimmy I got to go now and do another full body weight lifting session in the weight room, LOVE YOU! Bye." Then K.C. hung up................."MOM I'M BACK FROM DORIS MILLER'S FARM." Terry Jackson said as she entered through the front door and walked across their large house to her mother's home gym. As Terry entered her mother's home gym, she said to her mother who had her back to Terry  while laying on the weight bench holding a very heavy steel barbell across her chest, that had six hundred pounds of steel weight disks on each side; "Mom I tried talking to Doris Miller about why I felt the two of you shouldn't have that boxing rematch next February, after all your doctor did tell you to give up boxing altogether. But that stupid old muscular cunt wouldn't listen to reasoning. Doris Miller would only agree not to have that boxing rematch with you, as long as you were willing to forfeit and let her win by default. Isn't that really petty of her mom? Mom? MOM?" Then Terry Jackson realized that there wasn't any loud metal clanging sound coming from where her mother was laying on the weight bench, because her mother wasn't bench pressing the heavy steel barbell up and down, she was just laying there with it across her mighty muscular breasted chest. Terry quickly ran over to where her mother was laying on her weight bench with the heavy twelve hundred pound steel barbell across her chest, and when she bent down to listen to her mother's mighty muscular breasted chest, Terry couldn't hear either her mother's breathing or her mother's heart beat! Then Terry quickly called 911 and reported that her mother had another heart attack. As soon as they got Mimi Jackson to the emergency room at the hospital, she was pronounced dead on the spot from a major heart attack. Earlier when Terry was over at my grandmother's farm trying to talk her out of the boxing rematch with her mother, because of Mimi Jackson's current heart condition, Mimi Jackson was pushing herself too hard trying to bench press twelve hundred pounds of steel, and during her sixteenth set of reps, Mimi Jackson's already damaged heart exploded in her chest from a major heart attack!................The following Sunday morning while my grandmother and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast before she went to church, as she was reading about Mimi Jackson's death in the obituaries, she said out loud not sounding too happy about the situation; "OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT! I'VE SPENT ALMOST NINE MONTHS STRAIGHT WORKING OUT HARD BUILDING UP THIS VERY IMPRESSIVE HUGE FEMALE MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE OF MINE TO BECOME A MEAN, LEAN POWERFULLY STRONG FEMALE FIGHTING MACHINE FOR A BOXING REMATCH WITH MIMI JACKSON, AND THAT FUCKING BITCH DROPS DEAD OF A MAJOR HEART ATTACK JUST SIX MONTHS BEFORE WE GET INTO THE RING TOGETHER!" "Well D.J. I've always appreciated how hard you've been working out these past nine months and I love to worship and make love to your fantastic female muscularity." I said trying to make my grandmother feel better about herself and how hard she'd been working out all these past nine months. "Yea well thanks Jimmy." My grandmother said still sounding a little more depressed that she wasn't going to have a second chance in the boxing ring with Mimi Jackson; "But just having sex with you and your huge erection isn't enough incentive to keep me working out as hard as I've been these past nine months, and let's face it Jimmy I've become a slave to working out for this huge muscular female physique of mine. If I stop working out now it'll all turn back into soft flabby, blubbery fat." But later on that same afternoon, my grandmother would get an even bigger incentive to continue working out, then her boxing rematch with Mimi Jackson. End Of part 4
                              
                                                                                                       

Comments

  1. I am enjoying this story. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity in writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH & I'M GLAD YOU'VE ENJOYING THE STORY. IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT THIS STORY?

      Delete
  2. I like the growing tension between K.C and Doris that you developed in the previous chapters. It will be exciting to find out how muscular and strong K.C. will be when she takes on Doris to win Jimmy to claim his as her lover. I am hoping there might be a posing contest before the boxing match. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be mainly one woman's brute strength against the other, and age doesn't matter here. Wait till you read part 5!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts