The Grandmother's Fight Club!-8


{LABOR DAY} The Browns Mills Civic Center was so crowded with people coming out to see the biggest boxing match in the county between my grandmother Doris J. Miller, a.k.a. The Steel Fists Granny and her ex-farm manager Karen Clark a.k.a. The Cast Iron Bitch, that all the seats filled up quickly and there was standing room only. Still unbeknown to my grandmother until they were introduced in the boxing ring right before the fight, that The Cast Iron Bitch was in reality K.C. my grandmother's ex-farm manager. I had the fight manager who arranged this boxing match between the both of them on Labor Day, keep it a secret from my grandmother that The Cast Iron Bitch was K.C. till the last minute, so my grandmother couldn't find any excuse back out of the fight..................In the center of main arena of the Browns Mills Civic Center sat a regulation sized boxing ring, and as I sat on a stool outside of my grandmother corner of the boxing ring the house lights dimmed as the announcer said over the loud speaker; "WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO BROWNS MILLS CIVIC CENTER. TONIGHT WE ARE HAPPY TO HOST THE GRANDMOTHER'S FIGHT CLUB, SO LET US MEET OUR TWO FEMALE FIGHTERS! IN THIS CORNER WEIGHING IN AT 396 POUNDS AND THE LOCAL FAVORITE IN THIS BOXING MATCH, DORIS J MILLER THE STEEL FISTS GRANNY!" As the spot light shown on my grandmother standing in her corner of the boxing ring wearing only a very skimpy pair of silk boxing shorts that looked more like a thong, and nothing else apart from her boots and boxing gloves. The crowd went wild clapping their hands and chanting; "DORIS! DORIS! DORIS!" While my grandmother just stood there flexing her two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly  ripped muscular biceps up and down to the crowd chanting of her name. The referee and crowd were equally stunned perhaps more so then I was, seeing my grandmother's powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique for the first time. Any hopes that this might turn them is squashed when the gasps of sheer shock is broken by wolf calls and whistling, mixed with murmurs of awed appreciation. An almost naked woman with a huge pair of muscular watermelon sized tits is always a guaranteed crowd pleasure to win all the men over in the audience, as well as the few women in audience as well..............."What are you doing D.J.? You can't come out into the boxing ring topless." I said from behind her as my grandmother stood in her corner of the boxing ring; It's obscene for a woman of your age you've practically naked." When she turned around to talk to me, my eyes went right to her massively huge muscular breasts, for no matter how many times I've seen them naked in the past six months, I still thought that they were amazingly sensational to see, so round and firm lifted high by her massively huge, thickly ripped muscular, cushioned pectoral muscles with large creamy white aureoles and two very erect nipples that were as large as wine bottle corks. "Show me in the rule book where it's illegal for a female boxer to go bare chested in the boxing ring Jimmy" My grandmother said to me. Well it's not D.J., but, well you've a woman and my grandmother." I replied sounding like I was quickly losing this argument, while trying hard but failing to look my grandmother in her eyes, instead of her massive huge muscular breasts, while I felt the powerful strings of sexual lust in my own body as I started to grow a huge erection in my jeans, while trying to ignore it as I tried to continue this argument; "But D.J. you can't parade around flaunting yourself like that in public, it's not natural for a woman of your age." The boxing referee looked bewildered at this family argument we'd seem to be having. My grandmother just sweetly smiled at him and even he didn't know where to look with his eyes, which fluttered all over my grandmother's massively huge powerfully built, topless female muscular body, but always returning to and lingering on my grandmother massively huge muscular breasts.............."Jimmy you've never complained before seeing my powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped female muscular physique almost naked when you've watching me workout or having sex with me." My grandmother said to me with a knowing wink. I then felt a blush of embarrassment as well as annoyance at this implication, although my grandmother was completely right on this matter. "If the boxing referee and the entire audience doesn't mind me being topless Jimmy then why should you?" My grandmother said in a mocking tone to me which said she was going to do what she wanted to do, whatever I liked it or not, while she fluttered her eye lids at me. My grandmother was no looker in the face department, because after 63 years her face was fairly wrinkled with age, but confronted with her practically naked powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique, and her massively huge watermelon sized tits, no man could stand a chance of winning an argument with her, but I still tried................"Come on D.J. Please at least wear a sports bra or a bikini top." I begged of her, but to be honest my grandmother's two big bold muscular shoulder caps sitting on top of her two very powerfully strong, massively broad, shoulders, and her two massively huge, thickly rippling muscular arms were starting to make me a little nervous, as she raised both of her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arms and flexed them. I then heard the collective gasps coming from audience as my grandmother's massively powerfully strong peaked, thickly ripped muscular biceps soared up into the air above her head, followed by very audible mixed reactions from the entire audience. Most of the men in the audience now clearly disapproved, maybe because they felt a little threatened now by my grandmother's two mighty muscular biceps, which were even larger then theirs were. There were also a few appreciative comments as well as a few open sexual lust comments from a small minority in the audience as well...................."Feel them Jimmy. Feel all the might that's going to take the Cast Iron Bitch down." My grandmother said as she boasted about herself with pride while trying to make me feel a little intimidated at the same time. My grandmother's awesome double bicep pose looked very impressive in deed, as well as very intimidating as well. I could feel my already raging erection in my jeans attracting laughs and cat calls from the audience. "Ignore them Jimmy." My grandmother said; "Besides getting myself into shape to box at the grandmother's fight club, I've also built up this big powerfully strong, massively muscular female body with you in mind Jimmy. I've been working out hard all these months lifting weights to build myself up and I did this all just for you sweetheart, because I've secretly been in love with you since you were thirteen years old. You have to humor me on this tonight Jimmy after all I've been nothing but a lonely old lady these past fifteen years since your grandfather died." Then my grandmother sexually purred in a voice heavy with suggestion in her tone while coming out of pouting lips; "Wouldn't it be nice right now Jimmy if we were alone in my bedroom back at our farm house, so you could run your two manly hands all over my two massively huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps while you worship my powerfully strong massively muscular female physique, while pay respect to me at the same time. It will happen when we go home tonight sweetheart." I had never heard my grandmother speak so sensually to me before and my huge throbbing erection lurched to full mast in the crotch of my jeans, drawing even more name calling and laughs from the audience. The double bicep pose my grandmother was flexing directly in front of me also caused her massively huge, over sized breasts to rise up like two creamy white watermelon sized balloons under the power of her striated muscular pectoral muscles. She may have been my grandmother, but she had developed one hell of a sexy, powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique, and at the sight of it virtually almost naked, would cause a natural sexual reaction in any normal red blooded man. The now very noticeable tent in my jeans began to twitch like I had a mouse in my pocket.............The truth was as we were arguing about my grandmother being topless in public while I was facing her, with such bare expanse of massively bulging female muscularity was quite intimidating in deed. My grandmother's lack of attire showing it all off without leaving nothing to one's imagination, plus the fact that she didn't care about being naked in public honestly sexually turned me on just as much, as well as it intimated me at the same time. My grandmother's giant wobbly bare breasts hanging above her well ribbed set of rock hard six pack set of abs was just so sexually distracting to me. Then the referee said while he continued eyeing my grandmother massively huge muscular breasts; "Mrs. Miller are finished with your conference with your young gentleman friend there because it's getting late and we'd like to start the boxing match now." "No problem sir I'm ready when you are." My grandmother said to the referee, then he signaled the announcer from back stage to continue........................Then the announcer said over the loud speaker a few seconds later as the crowd calmed down; "AND IN THE OTHER CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT 349 AND A QUARTER POUNDS HER CHALLENGING OPPONENT, KAREN CLARK THE CAST IRON BITCH!" Then the spot light shown on K.C. who was standing catty corner, in her corner of the boxing ring across from where my grandmother was standing in her corner of the boxing ring. I haven't seen K.C. since that night my grandmother four months ago woman handled her in the living room of the cottage on my grandmother's farm where she fired K.C. as her farm manager. K.C.'s long brown shoulder length hair was tied back in a pony tail, as her five foot nine inch dark tanned powerfully strong body, had packed on a good deal of huge, thickly ripped muscular weight, but K.C. was still no where as big in female muscularity as my grandmother was. K.C. stood there in her corner wearing a bikini top and boxing shorts "OK LADIES ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE AND SEE WHO'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT FEMALE BOXING CHAMPION OF THE GRANDMOTHER'S FIGHT CLUB?" The announcer said through the loud speakers, and both my grandmother and K.C. held their powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arms up in agreement that they were both ready to fight each other and start the boxing match. Then the bell rang to start off the first round of the boxing match and my grandmother and K.C. moved into the center of the boxing ring and squared off facing each other.................I felt a bit nervous watching both my grandmother's and K.C.'s hulking female muscular builds as they were squaring off facing each other, then with their boxing gloves raised I noticed that both my grandmother and K.C. held their own guards in a very good position for both defense and attack by the other one. Both of women circled each other in the middle of the boxing ring while watching each other very closely. K.C. wasn't planning on underestimating my grandmother because of those two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps of hers, after all K.C. had helped my grandmother early on with her weight lifting and boxing workouts. But K.C. knew that they could do a lot of damage when my grandmother was ready to let them rip, when she landed a punch on her but K.C. was going to try and not let that happen. K.C.'s speed and agility combined with her precision punches would take my grandmother down fast, or so she thought at the time. As K.C. continued to circle my grandmother while dancing on her toes and watching for any signs of weakness or an opening for an attack. "K.C. are we going to start boxing soon or are we just going to dance around the ring with each other?" My grandmother suddenly said out loud to the crowds delight. Then as K.C. decided to shake my grandmother up a bit with a few quick jabs with both of her left and right gloved fists to test her defenses. A couple of jabs slammed into my grandmother's boxing gloves and K.C. was very impressed that my grandmother's guard held up very firm, with her tapering forearms as solid as rock. That extremely firm toned massively muscular body of my grandmother's with the massively huge swaying breasts were a real distraction, but K.C. still didn't dare take her eyes off my grandmother's hulking muscular female form, just in case her fists made a move towards her. As K.C. expected my grandmother wasn't light on her feet, as she continued to jab at her guard. My grandmother stuck out her right boxing glove forward, but K.C. was long gone, dancing away nimbly in front of her. My grandmother moved in the boxing ring like a bumbling elephant or so it seemed at the time, and her heavy muscular bulk was a distant disadvantage to K.C.'s who seemed very nimble on her own two feet in the boxing ring. That reassured K.C.'s confidence that she'd knock my grandmother out quickly, and win the fight. K.C. kept increasing the speed and strength of her jabs towards my grandmother's head. By K.C. aiming her punches progressively higher she was drawing my grandmother's two boxing gloved fists to protect her face, while leaving her middle exposed. But what a middle it really was! K.C. watched as my grandmother's muscular abs rose up like bricks out of the firm toned surrounding creamy white flesh, as she inhaled, then disappeared as she exhaled. Then putting all her strength behind it, K.C. threw two powerfully strong punches into my grandmother's exposed stomach that would have dropped her like a stone if K.C. had really been strong enough. "OH GOD THAT HURT LIKE HELL!" K.C. cried out in sheer pain as her first gloved fist shuddered to a terrible grinding halt from the impact, while my grandmother barely even felt it at all. Even with my grandmother's solid set of six pack abs totally relaxed, to K.C. it felt like she had just punched a brick wall. The punch K.C. had thrown would have dropped most any human on the planet, but not my powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular grandmother!................Then with quick lightning speed that backed up by my grandmother's mighty punch which was extremely fatal as her right boxing glove struck fast hamming K.C. squarely on her jaw, and whipping her head back hard with sheer brute strength. K.C. then stumbled back a couple of steps in surprise with the force of my grandmother's punch. My grandmother's massively huge muscular breasts bounced and swayed back and forth distracting K.C. as the bulky topless muscular female form of my grandmother stepped towards her, while my grandmother's thick rippling muscular left gloved arm drove forwards with equal lightning speed as her right just did. My grandmother's left gloved fist sledge hammered  into K.C.'s ribcage with such unbelievable powerful strength, that it started compressing her chest and almost cracked a rib. "OH GOD THAT FUCKING HURT!" K.C. groaned in sheer agony as the bruising pain spread like wild fire across her chest..................My grandmother's big naked massively huge muscular breasts swayed again, which was impossible to ignore as her two, thick massively muscular arms swung forward to throw some more quick speedy punches. My grandmother's two gloved fists slammed into K.C.'s abs with such raw powerful strength, that her flat hard stomach caved inwards with her own six pack set of abs barely able to cushion the punch. My grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps swell out ominously adorned by pencil thick blue veins, and K.C. knew what was coming next but was powerless to stop it. As K.C, began to turn away to protect her stomach, another one of my grandmother's quick speedy punches nailed K.C.'s exposed side with such a savage intensity, that it sent crushing burning waves of sheer pain throughout her side while also bruising K.C.'s insides at the same time. Instinctively K.C. tried to protect her side using her elbow but my grandmother got there first as she landed another powerfully strong punch. Then another wave of sharp bruising pain caused K.C. to cry out again in sheer pain, and crease up on that side, which opened her up to another powerfully strong punch from my grandmother into her stomach Although this punch wasn't as powerful as the previous one had been, K.C. still felt the soreness swelling up in her abs as it cushioned the punch and knew that it was no match for my grandmother's two big beefy, muscular formidable arms. Then in wild desperation K.C. threw a right handed punch to my grandmother's face which she easily blocked. Quickly K.C. then threw another at my grandmother's head with her left arm and to my surprise moved faster then I would have given K.C. credit for, but my grandmother ducked beneath K.C.'s arm and she missed totally her. Solid dense bulging female muscles drove my grandmother's right gloved hand hard into the top of K.C.'s stomach. "URGHHH!" K.C. groaned in sheer pain from my grandmother's powerful strong punch that made her abs almost collapse as they continued struggling to cope as her stomach curved even more inwards this time.....................Biting back the pain and trying to ignore her now shortness of breath, K.C. then threw another punch with her left arm at my grandmother's head, but to her surprise my grandmother's big breasted, massively huge, thickly ripped, female physique easily side stepped K.C.'s punch and with a very determined grin on her face, my grandmother continued throwing punches at K.C,'s sore side again. Then in a shocking combo my grandmother knocked her left glove around the top of K.C.'s head then immediately pounded her right gloved fist hard against the top of K.C.'s stomach again. Before K.C.'s body instinctively began to tilt forwards my grandmother blasted her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arm once more, causing her right gloved fist to strike and drive hard with terrible force right into the middle of K.C.'s stomach. My grandmother wasn't pulling any punches with K.C. now. I was totally shocked by how brutal my grandmother was now in the boxing ring and how her sheer force of powerful strength was over coming K.C."s own boxing skills. Yet oddly enough my grandmother's very domination with her two powerfully strong gloved fists was incredibly exciting to see of K.C. in the boxing ring, and I found it sexually exciting as well as my huge erection and balls grew even more extremely tight in the crotch of my jeans...................My grandmother was now pumping her two gloved fists like a non-stop, high speed fighting machine into K.C.'s stomach and to her it felt like she was getting hit in the stomach by a jack hammer. K.C.'s abs had now become extremely sore from the heavy bombardment and the frequency of my grandmother's punches was depleting her breathing altogether. Then a strange eager excitement glowed in my grandmother's eyes as she now looked very confident and so unbelievably powerful, as a indomitable female powerhouse who's topless massively huge, breasted muscular female body was alive and glowing with her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscles perfectly toned and pumped up to their max, ready to inflict serious damage onto K.C. as I continued to watch this boxing match between my grandmother and K.C., for the first time in my life I actually felt fear and trepidation of my own grandmother for K.C.'s life, yet at the same time I also felt an even stronger conflicting sexual yearning for my grandmother's massively huge female muscular body.................My grandmother threw another punch again and this time K.C. managed to raise her guard and protect her stomach. Her boxing gloves continued to strike K.C. with such a shocking force which grew even faster and even stronger with each punch she threw, as my topless massively huge, thickly ripped muscular grandmother continued trying to knock down K.C.'s defenses. To K.C.'s sheer horror my grandmother was succeeding, and her punches were rocking K.C.'s two gloved fists while knocking them out of position with a powerfully strong, unstoppable female force. K.C. didn't know how much more of this beating she could physically take, as my grandmother punched aside one of her gloved fists and drove her own right gloved fist through the opening, as my grandmother's right thick rippling, bulging muscular arm of creamy white skin, looked like a strangely sculpted column of white marble blasting through K.C.'s arms. Then quickly stepping into the opening she had created, my grandmother then threw two upper cut punches as her massively huge bulging muscular biceps powered two unstoppable blows to the base of K.C.'s stomach. K.C. cried out loud in sheer pain as both my grandmother's fists slammed brutally into her torso like a jack hammer, making K.C.'s whole body lurch under the impact. Flattening K.C.'s abs and pounding them into jelly, both of my grandmother's boxing gloved fists drilled right into K.C.'s middle and flattened her diaphragm so cruelly while it stole all of her breath..............Now so appallingly winded K.C. struggled like hell to move her boxing gloved hands to protect any further punishment my grandmother was planning to dish out to her. But my topless massively huge, muscular powerhouse of a grandmother simply battered K.C.'s gloved hands aside as easy as one would swat away a fly, and then blasted another pile driver of a punch so deep into K.C.'s stomach, that she'd swore it hit her backbone with agonizing force. K.C. was now too badly crippled by shock to her system and was even unable to draw a breath to cry out in pain. A long wail of agony blared in K.C.'s mind as my massively huge muscular grandmother was beating the shit out of her, and K.C. was now powerless to stop her. My grandmother was so freaking physically strong and awesomely powerfully built in female muscularity, that K.C. just wanted to drop to her knees and beg my grandmother to stop beating her up, right here and now in the middle of the boxing ring, right in front of the entire crowd. But K.C. knew that if she'd called it quits now, she'd never have the possible chance of beating my grandmother and winning my hand in marriage. So even though K.C. seemed to be losing very badly in this boxing match, she continued to fight my topless massively huge, muscular powerhouse of a grandmother to the death, with a now slim chance that she'd might still be able to beat her. {TO BE CONTINUED!}

End Of Part 8                                                              
                                       

Comments

  1. Another exciting chapter. I was hoping that K.C.'s now stronger and more solid body would allow her to put the hurt on Doris in the boxing match. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story can hardly wait until the next story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story keep getting better. Waiting for next part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when will you post the next part

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts