The Grandmother's Fight Club!-The Final Chapter!


Creasing in sheer agony, K.C. saw my grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps twitch once more as she sent both of her gloved fists pile driving straight towards her middle once more. Panicking with some sort of survival instinct, K.C. pulled her right thickly muscular right arm forward in a upper cut that sliced right between my grandmother's two powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscular arms and caught her squarely on her chin. K.C. saw even more anger in my grandmother's eyes and knew she was now in for real trouble! My powerfully strong, awesomely built muscular grandmother stood there glaring daggers at K.C. as she struggled in agony to restart her breathing and get over her awful cramps. While K.C. was still racked in winded agony my grandmother stood proud and strong in front of her, breathing normally as a splendid virtually topless behemoth of a beautifully developed muscular amazon woman. When my grandmother finally spoke in a very determined dominating tone, the words were terrible and made K.C.'s heart sink because she now knew she was in deep shit; "OK K.C. PLAY TIME IS OVER YOU LITTLE BITCH! NOW I'M GOING TO START BEATING ON YOU SO EXTREMELY FUCKING HARD, THAT THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU BUT A PUDDLE OF HUMAN MUSH!" ...................Then in silent horror as my grandmother swung her right gloved fist with such powerfully strong force that it made her buoyant muscular breasts lurch violently. It was a sensual breath taking sight to see, but there was no time to admire them, at least not for K.C. K.C. tried to raise both of her gloved fists but oxygen deprivation stripped her two thickly muscular arms of energy. Then all of a sudden a blur of red sliced through K.C.'s open defenses and pounded the left side of her jaw. The force of the impact was devastating, with K.C.'s face spinning away at such a violent speed with the taste of blood on her lips. K.C. lost her equilibrium and fell backwards. Instead of hitting the matted floor of the boxing ring, K.C. felt the harsh sting as the ropes around the boxing ring hit her back, and her boxing gloves flailed getting tangled up as she broke her fall. It came as a total surprise, because K.C. hadn't realized that my grandmother backed her up so far across the boxing ring. But the very thing that had stopped K.C.'s fall became a major liability leaving her exposed hanging like a jellyfish caught in a net. While desperately trying to free her boxing gloves K.C. watched as my beautiful powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped, muscular grandmother slowly approached her, one step at a time. With massive formidable, hugely thick ripped muscles, which were pumped up and poised for her physical destruction. My grandmother's bare toned creamy white massive muscular, watermelon sized breasts gleamed under the lights of the boxing ring with her two fully erect, wine cork sized nipples twitching wildly back and forth with pure excitement, like two heads of angry Cobras. Then a very terrifying smile surfaced on her lips that sent shivers down K.C.'s spine. K.C.'s terrible stomach cramps were easing up slightly but she was still pretty much short of breath as she hung onto the ropes waiting for the inevitable to happen.................As the watching faces in the crowd waited hungrily for K.C.'s defeat at the two powerfully strong, boxing gloved fists of my grandmother, spurred her to not go out quietly. K.C. desperately thrashed her two boxing gloved fists back and forth trying to untangle them, and managed to raise her guard barely in time, as my grandmother launched a slow but very steady barrage of punches at her head. K.C. tried to keep her head down behind her guard while getting herself off the ropes, but my grandmother kept reaching over her gloves to batter K.C. around the top of her head. As K.C. was being beaten by my grandmother's two gloved fists, she could hear the crowd cheering her humiliating defeat, as the punishment continued! Keeping her face protected, K.C. tried to move away sideways to stop my grandmother pinning her against the ropes, but she kept raining punches onto the top of K.C.'s head. Driven by two big powerfully strong, massively huge peaked muscular biceps, with prominent thick blue pencil sized veins, and wide tapered forearms displaying a riot of female muscularity, the cumulative punches were rocking K.C.'s brain and making it very hard for her to think straight and made her very dazed at the same time. Then spotting an approaching corner, K.C. sidestepped quickly and put some distance between her and my grandmother, while allowing her to move away from the ropes at the same time................As the crowds more vocal members cheering and encouraging my grandmother to punch K.C.'s lights out, K.C. decided to take a gamble and stop shielding her head so she could return some punches of her own at my grandmother. My grandmother and K.C. then stood toe to toe like old fashion pugilists exchanging punches. A few of K.C.'s got through but most hit my grandmother's boxing gloves, which were as solid and immobile as a brick wall. Then my grandmother punched straight through the center of K.C.'s two boxing gloved fists while drilling her all the way through by sheer force. K.C. then tasted leather as her mouth distorted when my grandmother punched straight into her gum shield. Some of the edges had been taken off by the punches force, but it still stung hard. K.C. then tried to punch back but find herself blocking a series of real powerfully strong punches from my grandmother, that shook her two boxing gloved fists with terrifying female strength. My grandmother's topless bulky body loomed with menace even though K.C. was taller then she was. My grandmother's two heavy rounded muscular shoulder caps and big bulging muscular biceps were in constant motion slugging away, while her two formidable wide brawny forearms were as steady as a rock, as they drove her two powerfully strong gloved fists against K.C.'s guard. All the while the sexy sight of my grandmother's massively large, heaving muscular breasts was a very tempting distraction to see!..............My grandmother's right gloved fist flew over K.C.'s defenses and hammered her in the temple and the shock of the impact scrambled her brains, leaving K.C. even more dazed and vulnerable then she was before! Then another punch hit K.C.'s right eye leaving it watering and stinging like hell. K.C. then tried to back up and clear her head but my grandmother kept her pace. K.C. then raised both of her gloved fists to protect her face but found my grandmother's left gloved fist stopping her right getting into position and leaving a wide open space for my grandmother to swing a very savage right hook squarely onto K.C.'s jaw. K.C.'s jaw lurched painfully almost dislocating. Then my grandmother punched K.C.'s nose and flattened it very painfully. K.C. tried to throw a punch in return but my grandmother just knocked it out of the way, before she clubbed the side of K.C.'s head. Then following a punch to her left eye, that really stung and K.C. danced back out of the way only narrowly avoiding another punch to her jaw, as she pulled her face back just in time....................But my grandmother kept coming forward with a hard glint in her eyes like a female terminator, topless and formidably armed but not with semi automatic guns, she had her powerfully strong, massively huge, thickly ripped muscles and her two dangerous gloved fists. Once more K.C. felt very intimated by my grandmother staggering massively huge muscular female physique, and watching with a strange excitement that she was dominating K.C. so forcefully in the boxing ring, which gave me another huge erection in my jeans. My grandmother then stepped closer and as K.C. and went to throw a punch, she was shocked to find her arm blocked as my grandmother's thick bulging muscular armed gloved fist easily sailed over it. Then K.C.'s jaw clicked loudly as her teeth gnashed against the gum shield as her face was whipped to the left side so hard, that a glob of spit and blood flew from her mouth and across the boxing ring, to the wild cheers of the crowd. The powerful force of the punch sent K.C. slamming back into the ropes for a second time that night. But as K.C. bounced back my grandmother swung again so hard that it broke K.C.'s nose. K.C. again fell back against the ropes in a world of free flowing blood and pain in the middle of her face. The crowd cheered loudly at the sight of the blood and as the big built topless older muscle woman moved in for kill. K.C. knew that she had to get back up off the ropes to preserve her own dignity in front of the entire crowd. K.C. couldn't let my monstrously muscular grandmother continue to beat me up for her own sport. Then my grandmother's left gloved fist slammed into K.C.'s right eye and the force of the punch hammered her deeper against the ropes. This was extremely hard for K.C. trying to get off the ropes, when her boxing opponent is  hamming her with a heavy amount of rapped punches..............With one eye blurred and stinging, K.C. saw my grandmother's bulging muscular hefty female body and felt real fear mixed with an odd elation. The next punch my grandmother threw at K.C.'s face was so powerful that she saw stars and her legs buckled. then K.C. slowly slid part way down the ropes. K.C. then gasped again in shear pain as my grandmother's next powerful punch hammered right into her gut which was already badly weakened from my grandmother's previous attack against it. Now sensing weakness my grandmother again plunges her deep boxing gloved right fist into K.C.'s stomach. "OH GOD!" K.C. groaned as the air exploded from her lips while she was still stuck in the ropes while being too helpless to protect herself. My grandmother now stepped in so close that K.C. could feel her big bare watermelon sized muscular tits bouncing against her chest as she drives another punch in K.C.'s stomach again. By now K.C. had no breath to spare, and her muscular abs could no longer protect her from my grandmother's punch drills deep into her gut. Finally with the last ounce of strength she had, K.C. shoved her left knee between my grandmother's two hugely thick, ripped muscular legs while pressing her sensational female muscular body against my grandmother's, and knocked my grandmother off balance while moving quickly away from the ropes at the same time, while drilling punches directly into my grandmother's face as hard as she could. With every punch K.C. threw at my grandmother's face, my grandmother became a little more off balanced......... Finally my grandmother collapsed and fell backwards on the mat of the boxing ring on her back passed out while bleeding from her nose and mouth.................The referee came out and as he stood over my grandmother's passed out body in the boxing ring, he counted to ten then said while holding up K.C.'s right thickly muscular left arm; "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE WINNER OF TONIGHT'S BOXING MATCH AND NEW LOCAL FEMALE BOXING CHAMPION IS KAREN CLARK AKA THE CAST IRON BITCH!"................Three months later K.C. and I got married and my grandmother left us in charge of running her farm while she went out road and started boxing professionally after hiring a professional boxing manager and a professional female boxing trainer. The End.                                                                                                                                                    

Comments

  1. Thank you for this wonderful series. I am very pleased with how it turned out and nice that K.C. got the win as I was cheering for her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts