My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-8

I followed Beth from the kitchen through the dinning and into the living room. As I followed her down the hallway from the living room towards the bedrooms I started to get a huge erection in the crotch of my jeans with my large thickly ripped muscular cock thinking that we were headed towards her bedroom to have another great evening of female muscle worship sex together. While we were walking across Beth's rented beach house, Emily Johnson who had been outside the kitchen window spying on us the whole time that I was there while she recorded everything Emily saw Beth and I do and say in a conversation while recording it through her muscular implants and sending it through Wi-Fi to my mother's muscular implants, so my mother could see everything Beth and I did and said while she was still in a very deep sleep. As Beth and I walked across her rented beach house, Emily Johnson started running around the outside of the beach house till she caught up with us outside the window of the guest bedroom....................Instead of turning left into the master bedroom where she slept, we turned right into the guest bedroom. As we entered the guest bedroom and Beth turned on the lights I noticed that the guest bedroom was completely empty without any bedroom furniture  in it whatsoever, and in the middle of the empty guest bedroom sat what looked like very large silver elliptical computer programmed weightlifting machine that you could get an entire complete upper and lower body weightlifting workout with just by sitting in the seat in the middle of this body building machine. "OK Babe!" Beth said very excitedly as she held her two powerfully strong female hands towards this strange looking body building machine; "This is my surprise for you Joey. I've created and built this automated computerized body building machine with you in mind babe, so we could accelerate your body building program and get you even larger in male muscularity then you have ever thought possible." After Beth had me get completely undressed, she said as she sat me down into the seat of this strange looking elliptical body building machine while strapping my two hugely thick, ripped muscular male arms and legs into place of this strange looking weightlifting machine; "I've created the perfect two hour body building weightlifting computer program for you Joey. In only two hours time this perfect body building weightlifting program will give you a complete twenty four hour upper and lower body weightlifting session. Just think about it babe." Beth said now sounding very happy that she had found a way to speed up the process of building up my already hugely thick, ripped muscular sixteen year old male body even more monstrously huge in male muscularity then ever before; "If you just spend two hours a day, seven days a week on this body building machine, in just fourteen hours time a week you would have worked out lifting weights for one hundred and sixty eight hours a week. In eight months time you would have worked out lifting weights for five thousand three hundred and seventy six hours, and at that rate think how monstrously huge, thickly ripped you'd be in male muscularity by next summer. By then you'll be so freaking monstrously huge and ripped in male muscularity babe, that you'll make Superman and the Incredible Hulk look like two weaklings!" Then before I could answer Beth, she said while typing keys on the computer's keyboard to start my perfect two hour body building weightlifting computer program. "Oh by the way babe." Beth said with a matter of fact tone in her voice as she pushed the enter button on the keyboard that started automatically twisting the seat I was sitting in while moving my hugely thick, ripped muscular arms and legs up and down, and back and forth at a very fast speed, as the elliptical body building machine started powering up to full speed to workout my already hugely thick, ripped muscular sixteen year old male body in a complete upper and lower body building program at the same time; "I've put you on a very advanced weightlifting program and you'll be lifting one hundred to, two hundred more pounds of steel weights per each rep you do then you have normally been used to working out with Joey. So how does your first advanced computerized weightlifting workout feel babe?" "OH GOD BETH!" I growled now in shear physical pain as this elliptical body building machine started speeding up even faster then before; "IT HURTS LIKE HELL!" "Oh well Joey you know what they say." Beth replied with a very nonchalant tone in her voice while she looked at her watch; "NO PAIN! NO GAIN! It's nine pm now, and I'll be back at 11 pm when your two hour weightlifting workout program is finished.....................After Beth left me in the guest bedroom on this large silver elliptical computer programmed weightlifting machine, which was now speeding up so incredibly fast, while I was being twisted and turned in the seat that I was getting extremely dizzy as it was working me out lifting weights, while everything around me was becoming a complete blur to my vision. It was like riding a roller coaster, except that every entire muscle on my already hugely thick, ripped muscular sixteen year old teenage male body was screaming in such shear physical pain from all the heavy steel weights this large silver elliptical computer programmed weightlifting machine was forcing me to lift. I don't know how long I was on this computer weightlifting program before I finally blacked out from shear exhaustion! But then through a very hazy fog in my mind I heard Beth's voice say while I opened up my eyes as I saw her unstrapping me from the seat; "Wake up babe. Your first two hour computer weightlifting program is over, and I must say that you've done great for your first time." "Thanks Beth." I replied as I tried to stand up but quickly fell over forwards as Beth caught me in her two hugely thick, ripped muscular arms so I wouldn't land on the floor. My already hugely thick, ripped muscular sixteen year old male body was now so freaking swollen and sore from this elliptical weightlifting machine that Beth had built, that I could barely walk or even physically move whatsoever. After a complete rub down by Beth I got dressed and noticed something different about the clothes I had worn here earlier tonight. My clothes now seemed slightly smaller on my already hugely thick, ripped muscular sixteen year old male body then they had earlier tonight when I got dressed to come to Beth's rented beach house. As I continued to squeeze myself into my shirt and jeans a thought crossed my mind while I said out loud to myself; "Maybe Beth has got something here with this large silver elliptical computer program weightlifting machine. I must have grown at least three and a half inches all over my body in male muscularity in just two hours time. If I keep using this body building machine in a few short months I could be even larger in male muscularity then both my already gigantic thickly ripped, muscular mother and eighty year old neighbor Emily Johnson is, then I'll show both those body building ladies who has the most size and girth in muscularity." While all this was going on our gigantic thickly ripped, muscular eighty year old neighbor Emily Johnson was still spying through the guest bedroom window outside, and reporting everything she had seen and heard though the Wi-Fi in her muscular implants to my sleeping mother. After I had finally got dressed, Beth then drove me home in her black Jeep Wrangler and dropped me off a block away from my house, and Emily Johnson ran on foot a block behind the jeep as she followed us back to my house.....................{THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY; ONE WEEK LATER!} At 7am my mother came into my bedroom while I was still asleep and said in a very cheerful voice; "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! I GOT A WHOLE DAY OF ACTIVITIES PLANNED OUT FOR YOU!" When I opened my eyes I couldn't believe that my own mother's already gargantuan thickly ripped, muscular female physique had grown even larger by two, to four times in size and female muscular girth  then she was only one week earlier! My mother was wearing a light blue sports bra that was so freaking tight, that it looked like it was spray painted on her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular tits, and a light blue pair of spandex shorts that also looked so freaking tight on her like they was spray painted on her two monstrously huge thickly ripped muscular thighs and thickly ripped bubble shaped ass! As I sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes I thought to myself; "At this fast rate that my mother is growing in size and girth of female muscularity, I wondered how long it would be before she became too hugely gargantuan, and thickly ripped in size and girth of female muscularity to fit in any room of our house, let alone be able to squeeze her already mammoth hugely thick, ripped female muscular size and girth through a normal sized doorway. My mother's gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female physique was now so freaking huge in female muscularity of size and girth, that she had to hold her two mammoth hugely thick, ripped muscular arms out at a forty five degree angle away from her own gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female torso................."Good morning Amy." I said as I climbed out from under the blankets of my bed naked. "Good morning Joey, Oh how I've missed my big strong muscle man all week long." My mother said as she wrapped her two gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular arms around my waist while she kissed me very romantically on my mouth, then hugged me very tightly against her gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female body. After my mother's and my romantic embrace she pulled back and while my mother continued to hold her two gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular arms around my waist, she said in her normal voice with a knowingly look in her eyes that any mother would give to her child, when she knew about something that the child thought they had gotten away with; "Joey there's going to be a slight change in our Sunday plans this week. After breakfast I want you to spend the day across the street at Emily Johnson's house, while I go out and take care of some personal business." "But Amy." I protested; "I'm too old to need a baby sitter, and why can't I just say at home by myself till you get back?" "JUST DO WHAT I SAY JOEY AND DON'T ME ASK QUESTIONS!" My mother's growled so loudly in anger that it almost shook my entire bedroom. "OK Amy." I said with a very defeated tone in my voice, because I didn't want to see what could happen when such a gargantuan, thickly ripped, muscular woman like my mother got angry, because it could very deadly to my health if she ever seriously lost her temper....................After breakfast my mother and I walked outside to where her Dodge Caravan was parked in our driveway. My mother stood outside the open driver side door of her car as she watched me cross the street and head towards Emily Johnson's front door. After I rang Emily Johnson's doorbell and she let me inside her house, my mother then squeezed her gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female physique behind the steering wheel of her Dodge Caravan and backed out of our driveway and drove to 2169 Ocean Grove Drive in Mystic Islands New Jersey to arrange getting Beth out of my life altogether! Once I was standing in her living room facing her, it was no surprise to me that Emily Johnson had just as gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female physique as my mother had, after all they've both been working out together all summer long in our basement for twelve hours every day, six days a week doing such an inhumanly powerful weightlifting program. But the changes I did notice in the newly improved gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular eighty year old Emily Johnson's muscular female physique was her hair and in her face. Emily Johnson's once snow white shoulder length hair which she had always worn tied back in a bun, was now cut short just above the bottom of her ears in a more modern female style, and it was now colored a very dark raven black. Emily Johnson's once sagging skin on her old lady wrinkled face and neck was pulled back so tightly, that it gave her a more youthful appearance and Emily Johnson now looked at least fifteen years younger instead of her true age of eighty years old. "WOW JOEY!" Emily Johnson said very excitedly in a more youthful female voice then I remembered her of having, while she felt my hugely thick, ripped muscular left arm, which she squeezed very hard with her powerfully strong right hand; "I can see that you've really been taking your daily weightlifting workouts seriously since you've been to that body building boot camp last summer that your mother had sent you to. Your big strong, hugely thick, rippling manly muscles feel like they were forged out of solid steel." "Thanks Emily. You've been looking very good lately to since you've been working out lifting weights in our basement with my mother." I replied. "Don't you know it Joey." Emily Johnson said happily as she stood in front of me wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties on her otherwise totally naked gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female physique. Then as Emily Johnson did a full upper body crab flex, that swelled up her already incredible gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female physique to at least eight to ten times even larger then it's already incredibly huge size, she said; "And if you continue to be as dedicated as you have been working out lifting weights every day like your mother and I are, some day you might surpass the both of us in muscular size and girth." Then as Emily Johnson un-flexed and relaxed her gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female physique, I heard a younger woman's voice say as she walked naked into the living room; "Emily when are we going to start our lesbian female muscle worship love making session?" "In a few moments darling?" Emily replied as a very beautiful nineteen year old very well built, blond female body builder walked over to where we were standing by the front door and put her thickly ripped muscular left arm around Emily Johnson's gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular waist...................."Joey this is Tammy Stevens my girl-toy this morning." Emily Johnson said. "Nice to meet you Tammy." I said. It's nice to meet you too Joey." Tammy replied very politely as she held out her right hand to shake hands with me. "OK Joey this is want I want you to do for me today." Emily Johnson said with a very serious, getting down to business tone in her voice; "Tammy is the first of many younger female body building women who will be coming to my home today, to have a lesbian female muscle worship love making session with me. What I want you to do Joey is to record every one of my lesbian female muscle worship love making sessions with the cam recorder I have set up in my bedroom, think you could handle that Joey?" "YOU BET I CAN!" I said in a very excitedly happy tone, thinking how fun it was going to be watching two muscular women make love to each other! "Good Joey." Emily Johnson replied; "Just follow Tammy and me into my bedroom and we'll get right down to business." I then followed them into Emily Johnson's bedroom......................Once my mother got to Ocean Grove Drive in Mystic Islands New Jersey, she parked her Dodge Caravan in the public beach parking lot of muscle beach right next to where all the other younger male and female body builders were working out hard lifting weights to build up their muscular physiques while they also worked on their tans at the same time on the outside patio. Since my mother parked at muscle beach, when she got out of her car, no one noticed her gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular female physique that was wearing only a light blue sports bra that was so freaking tight on her, that it looked like it was spray painted on my mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular tits, and pair of matching light blue spandex shorts that were also so freaking tight on my mother, that they looked like they were spray painted on her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs and thickly ripped bubble shaped ass. If any one happened to notice my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother walking away from her car as she held her two mammoth hugely thick, ripped muscular arms at a forty-five degree angle away from her gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular torso, one would just probably assume that she was just another steroid using female body builder coming to muscle beach to work on her muscles and tan. As my mother walked out of the entrance of the public beach parking lot, she turned left and started walking up the street looking for 2169 Ocean Grove Drive, so she could get Beth out of my life once and for all! ........................While my now extremely jealous and very angry, gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother was walking down Ocean Grove Drive looking for Beth's rented beach house to get her out of my life once and for all, back at Emily Johnson's house every hour on the hour another young attractive young female body builder, girl-toy would come to Emily Johnson's house to have a lesbian female muscle worship loving making session with her. Each very attractive young female body builder who came to Emily Johnson's house that day seemed very energetic when they entered her bedroom, but after a one hour lesbian female loving making session with Emily Johnson, all these once younger attractive female body builders came out of her bedroom looking slightly older now then they did an hour earlier and they were very exhausted, burned out, and used up like an old tube of tooth paste, while Emily Johnson seemed to grow even more youthful looking in appearance after each of her lesbian female muscle worship loving making sessions, with each girl-toy she FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF! This went on for the next twelve hours straight, from 8:30 am that Sunday morning when I first started cam recording Emily Johnson with her first girl-toy Tammy Stevens, till 8:30 pm that Sunday night when Emily Johnson finished up with her last girl-toy for the night Julie Edwards. By the end of that Sunday night after having twelve lesbian female muscle worship loving making sessions with all those very attractive younger female body builders, Emily Johnson now seemed to look at least forty years younger now, even fourteen years younger in appearance then my own gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother who was thirty four years old, then her real age of eighty years old!.....................Unbeknown to me earlier that Sunday while I was busy cam recording every one of Emily Johnson's twelve lesbian female muscle worship love making sessions, my now extremely jealous and very angry, gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother was hunting Beth down in Mystic Islands New Jersey like the true, extremely jealous, very angry female predator that she now allowed herself to become looking for her prey!................Being that the odd numbered addresses were on the right side of the street, my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother walked down the sidewalk on the right side of Ocean Grove Drive looking for the beach house with the number 2169 on it with both of her two powerfully strong hands tightly clinched into two large powerfully strong fists, as she thought about what she was going to do to Beth for having sex with her son Joey once they had finally met. All the expensive looking beach house on the right side of Ocean Grove Drive had very large decks on the back of them that gave a beautiful view of the beach and ocean. As my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother walked down the street looking at these expensive looking beach houses she thought to herself; "This is some fancy neighborhood that this muscular old cunt lives in. She must really make good money." Finally as my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother walked passed the last expensive beach house on her right at the end of the street which had the number 2169 on it with a black Jeep Wrangler parked in the driveway, she then walked right passed it and stood on the jetty at the end of Ocean Grove Drive to get a better view of both the beach and the back of the beach house at 2169 Ocean Grove Drive, so she could plan her escape after getting rid of Beth......................As my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother stood on the jetty enjoying the view of the beach while planning her now extremely angry, jealous revenge on Beth for her recent sexual acts with her son Joey, she saw in the distance on the beach a hugely thick, ripped muscular woman with a shaved head with a blond Mohawk on top, working out as she ran back and forth up and down the beach. The muscular implants in my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother's female physique quickly magnified her already twenty-twenty eye vision by one hundred and fifty percent, so she could get a better look at Beth. "HMM!" My mother thought to herself as she continued watching Beth finish running laps and lay down on a beach blanket on the beach and start doing push-ups; "At first appearance this old muscular cunt is in better shape for her age then I thought she'd be." Then as her muscular implants continued to magnify my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother's vision even more by the second till they started reading a total chemical mixture in Beth's own hugely thick, ripped muscular female physique, she said to herself; "This woman shows a high volume of heavy steroid usage in her blood stream, which makes her huge bulging, female muscles seem very watery compared to my solid steel forged hugely thick, rippling female muscles." As she continued watching Beth stop doing push-ups and roll over on the beach blanket and start doing sit-ups then stomach crunches, my gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother thought to herself; "It's going to be very easy for me to get rid of this Beth out of Joey's life once and for all!" Finally after watching her prey for over an hour working out on the beach, my extremely jealous, very angry, female predator gargantuan thickly, ripped muscular mother was ready to move in and kill her prey, as soon as she saw Beth pick up her beach blanket and run towards, then up the back stairs to the deck, and entered the backdoor of her rented beach house. Then my mother headed towards the front door at 2169 Ocean Grove Drive and rang the doorbell. The front door bell rang just as Beth was in the kitchen drinking a bottled water after her morning workout. "I wonder who that could be?" Beth thought to herself; "I don't know anyone in this neighborhood and it's too early for Joey to come over, and besides Joey would let himself in with a key that we keep hidden underneath a rock by the front door." Beth then put down the bottle of water she was drinking on the kitchen table and headed towards the front door to answer it.....................When Beth opened the front door of her rented beach house she found a very unbelievable looking gargantuan, hugely thick, ripped muscular woman standing on her door step, with such a very angry female predator look of jealous rage in her eyes that was so unbelievable freaking large in female muscular size and girth, that she totally eclipsed any morning sun light whatsoever from coming in through the open front door altogether, as she growled very angrily; "Hello Beth. I'm Amy Stromboli and I'm here to talk to you about what a sick, twisted, perverted sexual relationship an old muscular cunt like you thinks she's having with my son Joey." "HOLY SHIT!" Beth thought to herself as she started to panic when she saw how much more my mother's gargantuan, hugely, thick ripped muscular female physique was larger in size and muscular girth then hers was; "Joey told me that his mother had started working out this past summer lifting weights to build up her womanly muscles, BUT I didn't think this woman could get so inhumanly, UN-godly huge in just three short months! I wonder what super strength steroids she'd been using?" But all Beth could reply to my mother in her now very panic stricken state of mind was; "Well, Uh?"............................."WELL, UH? NOTHING BITCH!" My mother said in a very angry tone as she used her right hand to push Beth's hugely thick, ripped muscular female physique into back her rented beach house, while my mother squeezed her own gargantuan, hugely, thick ripped muscular female physique through the front door frame as she held the front door knob with her left hand and closed the front door behind them. Once both my gargantuan hugely, thick ripped muscular mother and hugely, thick, ripped muscular Beth was alone in the living room of her beach house, my mother said in an angry questionable tone as she raised up her two gargantuan, massively thick, ripped muscular arms, very slowly like they were being raised by two large construction cranes. Then my gargantuan, hugely, thick ripped, muscular mother slowly clenched both of her fists to show Beth the most shocking, awesome set of female muscular arms she could ever imagine seeing; "Beth with my son Joey living with this much fantastic female muscularity in his own home, not to mention I'm about twenty five years younger then you are, SO WHY THE HELL, do you think that he'd want to be with an OLD muscular CUNT like you instead of me?" Again all Beth could answer was; "Well, Uh?" As my gargantuan, hugely, thick ripped muscular mother continued doing her awesome double bicep pose!...................As an ex-professional heavy weight female body builder in her own right, Beth had always dreamed of being a female body builder with the largest muscles her female anatomy could handle, and my mother's own gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped female muscles were even larger then anything Beth could ever hope of having. As my mother gripped her two fists tighter it ratcheted up her two already gargantuan, hugely, thick ripped muscular bicep peaks like a tire jack, inch by inch with every squeeze till finally her two already gargantuan hugely, thickly ripped muscular bicep peaks erupted into even yet another independent layer of biceps on top of her already gargantuan hugely, thick ripped, muscular mountains she had just peaked. "My one and only question to you Beth." My mother said now sounding like she was bragging about her own female muscularity; "Is why would my son Joey want to waste his time with an old muscular cunt like you, when he has all this younger female muscles living under the same roof at home with him?"...................Then as my gargantuan,, hugely, thickly ripped muscular mother changed her flexing pose from a double bicep to a most muscular pose as she now held her two fists on her two hugely thick, ripped muscular hips, which swelled up and expanded her already gargantuan, hugely, thickly ripped muscular female upper body so much more that Beth could no longer see my mother's face. As My mother flexed her gargantuan, thickly ripped, muscular traps to their max, they now covered her two ears while her two gargantuan, hugely, thickly ripped tits were so large and deep in female muscularity, that they had no where to go but up above my mother's chin. Then after the awesome body building posing routine she did not only to impress, but to intimidate Beth at the same time, as my mother said now with a very serious tone in her voice as she held her two powerfully strong fists on her thickly ripped, muscular hips; "You know Beth I could call the police right now and have you arrested for having sex with my under aged son but you'd only do about two, to four years in jail for child molestation and when you got out, you may try to contact and hook up again with my son Joey, so the only answer to end this sick, twisted, perverted sexual relationship you think you've having with my sixteen year old son, is to eliminate you out of Joey's life once and for all!.....................Then before Beth could reply because she was now so  paralyzed with fear over what my mother was going to do to her now, as my gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother opened her mouth so unbelievably, incredibly huge, that it now looked like the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel which showed all of her huge pearly white, razor sharp teeth! Then my gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother inhaled so deeply, freaking incredibly hard, with such a powerful vacuum suction that could only equal in comparison to one million times the normal suction power of a normal household vacuum, as she put her two powerfully strong hands on Beth's two huge, thickly, ripped muscular shoulders. Then in a split second, my gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped, muscular mother shoved Beth in her mouth and swallowed Beth's entire huge, thickly, ripped, muscular female physique! For a second my mother's ready gargantuan, huge, thickly, ripped muscular mother's huge, thickly bull neck looked so hugely swollen like a snake that just swallowed a mouse. Then in one monstrously huge, very loud; "GULP!" My gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother digested Beth's entire hugely, thick, ripped, muscular female physique, which now caused her hugely, thick, ripped set of cinder block wall shaped flat muscular abs to swell up like a huge balloon pot belly, given my gargantuan, huge, thickly, ripped muscular mother the look of being nine months pregnant. Then with the help of every one of her powerfully strong muscular implants that heated up to maximum, warp speed, my gargantuan, hugely thick, ripped muscular mother digested Beth's entire hugely, thick, ripped muscular female physique as her now huge balloon pot belly quickly deflated back down to a hugely, thick, ripped set of cinder block wall shaped flat muscular abs! As my mother was digesting Beth's heavily steroid enhanced hugely, thick, ripped muscular female physique, she could feel her own gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular female physique start growing even more powerfully stronger in female strength, as she grew at least another two and a half sizes in female muscular size and girth. Then after my gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother completely digested Beth's entire huge, thickly, ripped muscular female physique, she let out such a violently loud; "BURP!" That was quickly followed by an even more violently loud; "FART!" That it almost shook Beth's entire rented beach house like an earthquake! "OK GOD!" My gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother said out loud to herself; "I've eaten too much and I now have to find a bathroom and take a huge shit!" Then my gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother took a tour of Beth's rented beach house to look for the bathroom. End Of Part 8                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Comments

  1. Wow...That was an intense chapter with a surprise ending...Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts