My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-9

After my gargantuan, hugely thick, ripped muscular mother finished taking a huge shit in Beth's rented beach house toilet, she decided to take a complete tour of the rest Beth's rented beach house to learn more about the huge, thickly ripped muscular older woman that she had just digested to keep her away from me. After leaving the bathroom my mother walked into Beth's master bedroom and looked at her clothes in the closet to see if she could steal a few new outfits for herself, but she didn't take any of Beth's clothes for two reasons. The first reason was my mother didn't like any of Beth's choices in women's clothes, and the second reason was all of Beth's clothes were way too small to fit her gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular female physique. After my mother finished going through Beth's personal things in her bedroom, she then left Beth's master bedroom and headed across the hall to the guest bedroom where she found the large silver elliptical, computerized weightlifting machine that Beth had designed and built for me just for me. "I KNOW WHAT I COULD DO WITH THIS!" My mother said out loud to herself as she saw this strange computerized weightlifting machine; "This would be good for Joey, and while he's strapped into it working out to build up his own muscular male physique, it would keep him so busy that he wouldn't have any time to get involved with any other older muscular cunts like Beth. I think I'll take this computerized weightlifting machine home for Joey to use."...................As my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother exited out the sliding door onto the back deck of Beth's rented beach house, she said out loud into the open sliding door in case any one noticed her leaving from the beach; "OK BETH I'LL BE BACK IN TEN MINUTES TO PICK UP THE WEIGHTLIFTING EQUIPMENT. I JUST HAVE TO GO DOWN THE STREET TO GET MY VAN THAT'S PARKED IN THE PUBLIC BEACH PARKING LOT BY MUSCLE BEACH!" Then my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother ran down the steps from the back deck of Beth's rented beach house and onto the beach, then she ran down the beach till she got back to her Dodge Caravan that was parked in the public beach parking lot by muscle beach. My mother then squeezed her gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular female physique behind the steering wheel of her Dodge Caravan as she quickly started the motor, and then drove back to Beth's rented beach house where she backed her van into the driveway right next to Beth's black Jeep Wrangler. Then my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother quickly reentered Beth's rented beach house through the open sliding door on the back deck..................Five minutes later as my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother was carrying the silver elliptical computerized weightlifting machine through the open sliding door onto the back deck of Beth's rented beach house, she said out loud into the open sliding door just in case anyone saw her from the beach carrying it out; "THANKS FOR THE WEIGHTLIFTING EQUIPMENT BETH! NO THANKS I DON'T NEED ANY HELP LOADING IT INTO MY VAN, I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW MORNING AT THE GYM!" Then my gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother quickly loaded the silver elliptical computerized weightlifting machine into the back of her Dodge Caravan, and drove off towards our home. As my gargantuan, hugely, thick, ripped muscular mother was driving home she said out loud to herself as she noticed the check engine light, light up on her dashboard; "DAMMIT! What's wrong with this old jalopy now? I just spent $725.00 five months ago to have it repaired. I really need to think about trading this old van in for a new car.".....................Since Beth didn't know anyone in her neighborhood and wasn't friendly with any of her neighbors, it wouldn't be till a month later on November 1, 2016 when her landlord came to pick up her monthly rent payment on the beach house, that anyone would have notice that Beth was missing. After coming to the conclusion that she was kidnapped, Beth's landlord reported her missing to the Mystic Islands Police Department, and they made out a missing person's report on her. But ten years later after having no leads on why Beth was still a missing person, her missing person's report was filed in the cold case file as unsolved...................It was 4:30 pm by the time my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother got home, four hours earlier then she expected to get home from getting rid of Beth. After backing her Dodge Caravan into our driveway, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother unloaded the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine from the back of her van, and quickly set it up inside my bedroom after she removed all of my bedroom furniture. Then after she set up the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine in the middle of my bedroom, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother then reprogrammed the computer to put me through a very intense, twenty four hour a day, three week straight weightlifting workout with three times the amount of weight to lift, then I was normally used to. Then after reprogramming the computer on the elliptical computerized weight lifting machine, she then modified it with three large hoses, a heavy duty pump, and an industrial fifty five gallon steel drum. As my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother stood back and looked at the modification job on the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine she had just completed, she thought out loud to herself; "This should not only keep Joey busy building up his  muscular teenage male physique, but keep him away from any other women as well while I'm not around." Then as she looked at my digital alarm clock and noticed that it was now 8:29 pm, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother then called me on my cell phone and told me to come home....................When I entered through our backdoor I found my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother with her two monstrously huge, thickly, ripped, muscular arms folded in front of her, as she sat at our kitchen table waiting for me to come home. "Sit down Joey." My mother said; "We need to have a little conversation together first then I have a big surprise for you." OK Amy." I replied as I took the kitchen chair on the opposite side of our kitchen table to face my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother. "OK Joey I'll get right to the point." My mother said with a very serious tone in her voice; "I know all about this muscular old cunt Beth who you've been visiting behind my back last Sunday night. I don't know what she had on you to make you go over to her house, but I just had a long talk with Beth this afternoon and she's never going to bother you any more, SO! If I ever catch YOU going to her house AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY TWO BARE HANDS!" "What did you say to her Amy?" I asked with a now very frightened tone in my voice, as I wondered what my, NOW! Very extremely strong, gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother was physically capable of doing to Beth with her own super inhumanly female brute strength if she had wanted to use it on her. "Let's just say Joey." My gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother said as a very evil smile crossed her lips; "That I had persuaded Beth with all of my womanly charm to stay as far away from you, MY MAN! As she physically could without EVER, bothering YOU, AGAIN!" Then before I could ask my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother any more on the subject of her supposed conversation she had with Beth this past afternoon, she said as she got up out of the kitchen chair she was sitting on walked over to where I was sitting across from her; "OK Joey the subject on that old muscular cunt Beth is now closed and we'll BOTH,  never mention her again, OK?" OK Amy." I happily agreed, as my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother took me by my hand as I stood up from the kitchen chair I had been sitting on. "As she took me by my hand my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother said with a very excited tone in her voice as she led me out of our kitchen and through our house towards my bedroom; "NOW JOEY! It's time to show you that big surprise I have waiting for you.".................When we got to my bedroom I found that all my bedroom furniture had been completely moved out, and in the middle of my bedroom sat the silver elliptical computerized weightlifting machine that Beth had built, with the new modifications that my own gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother had just completed on it. "Tomorrow morning I'm leaving early to go to the airport and catch a flight to Fords County Mississippi and enter the heavy weight female body building division in the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, and compete against their current female heavy weight body building champion Doreen Powers. Doreen Powers who has won the female heavy weight body building championship at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest for the past five years, is going to be some real competition for me to beat. Before Doreen Powers was the favorite female heavy weight body building champion at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, she had won the female heavy weight body building championship three years in a row at the Ms. Olympia body building contest in California. But the reason why I want to enter this female body building contest in Mississippi, is to try and win the new Chevy Trailblazer. AND, we really need a new car Joey. Our old Dodge Caravan has over three hundred, thousand miles on it, and it's just a matter of time before it's ready to die and go to the junkyard" "That's great Amy." I said; "But what is this silver elliptical computerized weightlifting machine now doing in my bedroom?" {TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS; Please read my last story, "Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!" Which you would find under the right bar tab; "An extremely powerful strong maid." So you could fully understand what's happening to Amy Stromboli in this chapter.} ...................."I'm glad you've asked me that Joey." My gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother said as her two eyes looked at me very seriously while she arched up her two light brown eyebrows at the same time, as she held her two powerfully strong hands, on her two hugely, thick, ripped, muscular hips; "Since I can't trust you to be alone while I'm gone, I've programmed this elliptical computerized weightlifting machine to put you through an entire three week, twenty four hour a day weightlifting program while I'm down in Fords County Mississippi. Then after my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother made me undress and get totally naked, she then forced my hugely, thick, ripped muscular teenage male physique into and strapped me down in the seat of the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine while she started to explain the modifications that she had made on it to me...................."You see this hose Joey that's connected to the heavy duty pump that's bolted on top of that fifty five gallon steel drum in the far corner of your bedroom?" My gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother asked me with a serious tone in her voice, that sounded like I had to pay strict attention to what she was saying and not ask any questions. "Yes I do Amy." Was all I replied. "Well Joey this hose will be clamped into your mouth so that heavy duty pump could force feed you with a very special high protein, liquid body building diet all day long, while this elliptical computerized weightlifting machine continues to work you out lifting weights twenty four hours a day for the next three weeks straight, until I come home from my trip to Fords County Mississippi. Once a day Emily Johnson will stop by here and check up on you while she refills that fifty five gallon drum with that special high protein, liquid body building diet I'm putting you on to help you bulk up even bigger in male muscularity, then you've ever been before in your entire life." Then before I could object to being forced feed by a heavy duty pump my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother clamped the force feed hose into my mouth. Then after the force feed hose was clamped into my mouth my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother held up a second hose as she continued to explain to me the modifications she had made to Beth's elliptical computerized weightlifting machine; "This hose Joey will come up through the hole that I cut into the seat of this computerized weightlifting machine that I'm going to clamp into the butt crack of your rear end so when you have to take a shit, it will go down this hose and into the sewer system just like if you flushed the toilet. Then my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother bent down behind me and clamped the second hose to the butt crack of my huge, thickly, ripped muscular teenage male ass. After she finished clamping the second hose to my huge, thickly, ripped muscular teenage male ass, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother then held up a third hose that had some kind of a spring action on the end with the clamp, as she said; "Now this third and final hose Joey will be clamped to your manhood so you could be able to take a piss when you need to while the spring action on the end of this hose will jerk you off extremely so hard, as it's constantly working out your already hugely, thick, ripped, muscular dick to build that up even larger and stronger then it is now. AND BELIEVE ME JOEY, WE NEED TO MAKE THAT MANHOOD OF YOURS GROW EVEN BIGGER, EVEN STRONGER, AND EVEN MORE MUSCULAR IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ME EVEN MORE SEXUALLY SATISFIED IN THE FUTURE!" Then after she kissed me on my forehead my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother turned on all the switches to the computerized weightlifting machine and all the modifications she had made to Beth's elliptical computerized weightlifting machine, and as I started twisting and turning in the seat as the machine started my computerized weightlifting workout while at the same time I was now being forced fed on this new very special high protein, liquid body building diet, while the spring action hose clamped to my already huge, thickly, ripped muscular manhood, was jerking me off so extremely hard! As my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother headed towards my bedroom door she said while turning out the lights; "Goodnight Joey sleep tight. I have to get up early tomorrow morning and head to Newark Airport to catch my flight to Fords County Mississippi. See you in three weeks darling and wish me luck that I win the female heavy weight championship division at the Muscular Maid Contest." Then my bedroom went dark as she closed my bedroom door behind her, while my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother exited my bedroom. What she didn't tell me about the very special high protein, liquid body building diet that I was now being force fed, was that my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother also added a very high potent amount of male strength growth hormone drugs to help me grow even bigger and stronger in male muscularity then I have ever been before in my entire life, and also a very high potent amount muscle relaxing drugs, so my now growing even larger, hugely, thick, ripped muscular male teenage body wouldn't cramp up on me while I was being forced to workout lifting weights on this computerized elliptical weightlifting machine. As both of this two drugs started hitting my blood stream, I started getting very dizzy then quickly passed out into a very deep sleep, and I would stay in this very deep sleep for the next three weeks straight, while I was working out on the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine was forcing my already hugely, thick, ripped muscular teenage male physique to workout lifting weights..................{THE FOLLOWING MONDAY MORNING!} At 5:30 am while my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother was on her way to catch her flight at the airport and I was in a very deep sleep while the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine was working me out, Dr. Helen Olsten was sitting in a chair in the fancy office suite of the C.E.O. of American Female Muscle University, Hillary Clinton. "OK Helen." Hillary Clinton said starting their meeting; "It's been six months since we've started the top secret Stromboli-Johnson High Tech Weightlifting Facility in Pine Creek New Jersey, and I want to talk to you about it's current results so far." OK Ms. Clinton." Dr. Helen Olsten said as she looked down into a folder on this top secret project; "To start off with both thirty four year old Amy Stromboli and eighty year old Emily Johnson have both developed super inhumanly strong muscular female physiques, way beyond anything we could of ever imagined. But that's where the simulating of both women end. Emily Johnson who's an in the closet lesbian, her female personality seemed to grow even more of a pacific, peaceful nature, while Amy Stromboli's female personality seemed to grow even more aggressive like a female predatory warrior. As we speak I had Amy Stromboli's muscular implants receive a Wi-Fi hologram message to her mind last week, giving her the illusion that she's going to fly on a commercial flight to Fords County Mississippi to enter a female body building contest called; "The Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest", but in reality Amy Stromboli is really on her way to Wrights Town New Jersey where she will be getting on an army transport plane at Fort Dix, and be flown to our top secret military facility in Roswell New Mexico where Amy Stromboli for the next three weeks will go through a very intense military training testing program, to see if she could be sent out into the Middle East to fight I.S.I.S." After Amy Stromboli's three week military training testing program is completed, the hologram illusion of entering the; "Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest," will make her think that she had won the heavy weight female body building division championship, and as first prize we'll give her a brand new 2016 Chevy Trailblazer."......................."That's very good Helen." Hillary Clinton said; "But Amy Stromboli is only the amazon muscle woman prototype who we still need to get a lot of bugs out of her muscular implants computer programming, so the American Female Muscle University could create the perfect female fighting warrior to fight I.S.I.S. My biggest concern about Amy Stromboli's current muscle implants computer programming is how she was able to go off line yesterday for over several hours straight with her own jealous rage and murder that professional female personal trainer Beth Davenport in her own home." "Well?" Dr. Olsten said knowing this was going to come up in the meeting, and she didn't have all the information come back in as of yet, about Amy Stromboli's computer programming glitch; "Well Ms. Clinton. We are still working on that problem." "Well Helen you could stop working on that problem because we've going to close down the High tech Female Weightlifting Facility in Pine Creek New Jersey and separate both Amy Stromboli and Emily Johnson within the next six months. As we speak I'm having Dr. Sharon Jackson downstairs right now in operating room A doing a muscle implant operation on two other women with a more updated muscle implanted system then you had used on Amy Stromboli and Emily Johnson." "But what about Amy Stromboli and Emily Johnson? What's going to happen to them?" Dr. Olsten asked......................"Well first of all Amy Stromboli has become a big problem to the American Female Muscle University and has already possibly compromised the High Tech Weightlifting Facility project in Pine Creek New Jersey." Hillary Clinton replied; "Not only has she found the computer glitch to turn off her muscular implants Wi-Fi, when ever she feels like it, but Amy Stromboli is also having a sexual relationship with her under aged teenage son Joey. If it ever leaked out to the public that she was having sexual relations with her own under aged teenage son, local law enforcement may get involved and find out about our top secret High Tech Weightlifting Facility in Pine Creek New Jersey. As we speak Helen. I've sent a A.F.M.U. security agent to Amy Stromboli's home this morning to inject a computer reprogramming chip into her sleeping son's brain, as well as one into a sleeping Emily Johnson's brain as well. Amy Stromboli will also have a computer reprogramming chip installed into her brain as well as soon as she arrives at our top secret military facility in Roswell New Mexico. Within six months time after we have these three brain chips activated, we'll have the High Tech Weightlifting Facility in Pine Creek New Jersey removed from Amy Stromboli's basement and have her house completely converted back to the way it was while we build a smaller high tech weightlifting facility in Emily Johnson's basement across the street at the same time. Also once we activate the computer reprogramming brain chips in both Amy's and Joey's Stromboli brains, they will both not only not ever remember knowing Emily Johnson but they will also totally never remember ever living in Pine Creek New Jersey across the street from her. Both Amy Stromboli and her son Joey will be programmed with new memories and I.D.'s of being a husband and wife lumberjack team living in a small log cabin in deep in the woods of Oregon and working for our undercover operation called Oregon Lumber Works. As for Emily Johnson I have other plans for her." Hillary Clinton said as a big smile crossed her face; "Once her computerized brain chip is activated, she will never remember ever knowing, or living across the street from Amy Stromboli and her son Joey. Even though she will never pass the very intense military training program, I'm planning on using Emily Johnson as a prototype to help speed up the progress of getting other women into greater muscular shape as well. Just think of Emily Johnson as an inhumanly, gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular female computer from now on, and I'm going to be the first test case on this new experiment Helen." "How would that be physically possible Ms. Clinton, and why would you want to be the first test case? Aren't you afraid that you might suffer some possible side effects?" Dr. Olsten asked...................."Well Helen." Hillary Clinton said as an even larger smile crossed her lips; "As you know my divorce from my husband Bill had been finalized and you know that I now live with my twenty two year old lesbian girlfriend Julie. Julie who's a personal trainer at Gold's Gym has a great muscular female hard body of her own." Hillary Clinton paused as she stood up and patted her protruding, fat pot belly; "Recently advised me that I seriously need to get myself in better physical shape to keep her sexually interested in our bedroom. But since I don't have time to go to a gym and workout." Hillary Clinton paused again as she sat down behind her desk and opened her top right desk draw, then took out two new style computerized implants; "That I'm going to have Emily Johnson spend her time working out lifting weights for both her and me, once these two computerized workout implants are installed. The first computerized implant which would be surgically installed in Emily Johnson's hugely, thick, ripped muscular vagina is a transmitter, and the second computerized implant would be surgically installed into my own vagina is a receiver." "But why surgically install them in both of yours and Emily Johnson's vaginas?" Dr. Olsten asked. "Oh come on Helen." Hillary Clinton said sounding a little annoyed about the stupid question Dr. Olsten had just asked her; "You being a doctor should know better then anyone else that the strongest most powerful part of a woman's body is her vagina. Any way back to these new and improved vagina implants. Once the computerized transmitter is surgically implanted into Emily Johnson's hugely, thick, ripped muscular vagina, and the computerized receiver is surgically implanted into my own vagina, with each individual muscle pump Emily Johnson's already gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular female physique does and as physically hard as she works out lifting weights every day, my own now very flabby out of shape female body would be working out just as hard, and I'll get into extremely great female muscular shape to impress my own lesbian lover Julie at the same time without having to spend any time at a gym whatsoever." "Sounds interesting Ms. Clinton." Dr. Olsten replied; "When are you going to have this vagina computerized muscular implant surgery set up to have done for you and Emily Johnson?" "Tomorrow morning Emily Johnson will be here at 5 am." Hilary Clinton replied; And Emily Johnson and I will be on separate operating tables in operation room B waiting for you to do the new implant surgery Helen." End Of Part 9                                                                                                                                                  

Comments

  1. Another well written chapter. I am intrigued to see how thing develop in the next part. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MY FRIEND. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT ON WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH AMY'S SON JOEY.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts