A Mother Out Muscles Her Daughter!-3

Starting Monday morning before I woke up at 6 and every day afterwards for the next six months straight, my wife would wake up early at 4 am and after she got dressed in her white short sleeve T-shirt with; "Steel Magnolia's Gym," stenciled across the front and a pair of gym shorts, Lucy would then go to our kitchen and following the special high protein body building diet that Joan Walters had given her, not to mention the daily directions on how many powerfully strong, steroid enhanced, muscular development vitamins to take on a daily bases. After my wife drank a dozen raw eggs out of a large glass while she swallowed two of the little blue steroid pills at the same time, a moment later Lucy's heart started beating extremely fast in her chest while an unbelievable amount of extremely powerful, energy flowed throughout her body at the same time! Then Lucy headed quickly to the bathroom where she urinated for five minutes straight without stopping! At 4:30 am after my wife finished going to the bathroom she then grabbed her gym bag and car keys and drove to the gym, and was parking her car in the gym's parking lot at 4:55 am...................By 5 am Lucy's personal trainer Troy Steele had her in the gym jumping rope for 20 minutes straight with out stopping, doing jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, and pull ups on a bar. By 6 am my wife's personal trainer had her working out on the tread mill, the stair master, the rowing machine, the stomach crunch machine, and the elliptical machine. Then by 8 am Lucy's personal trainer had her swim 24 laps back and forth across the gym's Olympic sized swimming pool, do a spinning class, a high impact aerobics class, and a kick boxing class. Then between 12 pm to 1 pm Troy Steel would give my wife an hour break for lunch, where Lucy would eat an entire large raw porterhouse steak, drink an entire gallon of whole milk while she washed down another two blue steroid pills. Then after my wife's heart started beating extremely fast in her chest while an unbelievable amount of extremely powerful, energy flowed throughout her body at the same time! Then after Lucy urinated for another five minutes straight without stopping in the women's bathroom, at 1 pm my wife was ready to continue her daily body building training program..............After Lunch Troy Steele put my wife through what he called a complete three step, upper and lower body weightlifting session. From 1 pm to 4 pm, my wife's personal trainer had Lucy lifting 20 pounds of steel weights while she did four sets of reps with each weight lifting exercise she did. From 4 pm to 7 pm Troy Steele increased the amount of steel weights my wife was lifting by 50 pounds while he also doubled the amount of sets of reps to eight with each weightlifting exercise she did, and Lucy was now lifting 70 pounds of steel weights for each upper and lower body weightlifting exercise she did! Then between 7 pm and 8 pm Troy Steele would give my wife would an hour break for dinner, where Lucy would eat another entire large raw porterhouse steak and drink another gallon of whole milk while she washed down another two little blue steroid pills. Then after my wife's heart started beating extremely fast in her chest as unbelievable amount of extremely powerful, energy flowed throughout her body for the third time that day! Then after she urinated for another five minutes straight without stopping in the women's bathroom, at 8 pm Lucy was ready to continue her daily body building training program........................From 8 pm to 11 pm my wife's personal trainer again increased the amount of steel weights Lucy was lifting from 70 pounds as well as doubling the amount of sets of reps, and my wife was now lifting 120 pounds of steel weights while doing 12 sets of reps with each upper and lower body weightlifting exercise she did! Every day Troy Steele would continue to increase the amounts of steel weights my wife was lifting, while he also increased the amount of sets of reps she did as well, for Lucy's daily complete upper and lower body weightlifting workouts. As Troy Steele continued to push my wife harder and harder every day at the gym, in only one month's time Lucy had lost 100% of all her flabby water weight and was seriously starting to build up, 100% rock hard muscular weight on her entire body! Troy Steele couldn't believe how fast this once short squat heavy, extremely out of shape, flabby over weight, 5 foot 6 inch 42 year old red headed woman, was quickly turning into a true female muscle goddess right before his own eyes! When Troy Steele got to see my wife totally naked as he weighed and measured her every two weeks to track her fitness progress, he'd think to himself; "BOY! Lucy's husband is a very lucky man to come home every night to this smoking hot, muscular red headed, female muscle goddess in the making.".................Since my wife didn't finished her daily body building training program till 11 pm every night, and by the time she'd finally get home it was after midnight and I was already asleep, so Lucy started sleeping in her mother's room every night so she wouldn't disturb me. Over the next six months I wouldn't see my wife at all because we now both had different schedules. Lucy was already at the gym working out for over an hour every day when I got up at 6 am, and our only conversations these day between my wife and I where by text messaging each other back and forth. From Monday to Friday while I was at work my wife would still be at the gym working out, and even when I came home, ate dinner, and went to sleep, Lucy was still working out. During Saturdays and Sundays my wife would already be at the gym when I got up, and home after I was in bed. The only way that I knew that Lucy was coming home at all these days, was when I'd find her dirty gym clothes in our laundry basket waiting to be washed. When my wife did make a little extra time these day in between her now, extremely grueling, daily body building training program, Lucy would hide her car by parking it on the next street, so I wouldn't know she was visiting her new girl friend Joan Walters to get more of those little blue steroid pills. Joan Walters would only have my wife visit her every other week late in the evening after dark, when her husband was either out of town on business, or working late that evening at the office. The reason for this was so John Walters didn't know his wife was using and selling illegal steroid pills to his neighbor's wife Lucy Ricardo, and so I couldn't see my wife's newly growing muscular transformation, until Lucy was good and ready to show it to me!.....................The only one now still in my home life these days that I still talked to was my mother in law, who would call me once a week at 7 pm on Thursdays and ask what was new at home these days? The truth was that Ethel really wanted to know how her daughter Lucy was doing on her body building training program, and what her current results were. Ethel would always try to sneak in those two questions very casually after she'd tell me somewhat, while not being too specific about, her own body building training program that her nephew Charlie was training his aunt Ethel on at his Gym in Red Bank. Even though the real reason for my mother in law's weekly phone calls were to try and get some information on my wife's body building progress, I was very happy to have someone to talk to in my now lonely evenings..................Six months during one of our weekly phone conversations my mother in law said to me; "You know Ricky, I can't believe how my daughter's compulsive obsession for working out at the gym, to win our private little female body building contest, has caused the two of you to be separated this long in your marriage, it just not very healthy for the both of you." I know Ethel." I replied sounding very unhappily; "But Lucy made me promise to sacrifice my martial life for an entire year." "Well Ricky, I never really thought that it was very fair of Lucy making you agree to sacrifice your marital life for an entire year. I wouldn't blame you after all these months if you had an affair and cheated on your wife." "I would never do that Ethel." I replied. "Ricky I just got an idea. Saturday night since Lucy is going to be busy at the gym, why don't you drive up to Red Bank and meet me at the Red Roof Inn. There's this great little Italian restaurant there I know you'd like, and you could get to see how much weight I've lost and female muscle I've developed." "You aren't afraid that I might tell Lucy about your female muscular development Ethel, not to mention eating Italian food might make you gain fat weight?" I said. "No I'm not." My mother in law replied; "I just think it's more important that you need the company of a woman while having dinner Ricky, then my daughter finding out how big her mother's muscles have grown. In fact you could even take a picture of the newly muscular me, and show it to Lucy if you'd like to. As for the Italian food making me gain fat weight that's not going to happen Ricky, everything I eat these days automatically turns into solid rock hard female muscle." I then thought to myself; "WHAT THE HELL!" Then I agreed to meet my mother in law Saturday night at 7 pm at the Red Roof Inn to eat at the Italian restaurant with her.....................Not a second later after I ended the call on my cell phone from my mother in law, my cell phone rang again, and this time I recognized my wife's cell phone number on the caller I.D. "Hi honey how's your daily body building training program going?" "It's going great Ricky. I've lost over 58 pounds of unwanted fat these past six months while I have been building up some serious female muscularity at the same time. With every pound of fat that I've lost, I've replaced it with a pound of solid muscle." My wife happily said. "That's great Lucy I'm really proud of you for working out so hard at the gym these past six months." I replied. "Thanks Ricky coming from you, really and truly that means a lot to me." My wife said; "But the reason I'm calling you on my dinner break is to let you know that tonight I'll be staying at the gym all night working out, because my personal trainer Troy needs to travel out of town tomorrow for his aunt's funeral." Then my wife said in a more throaty, sexy tone; Tomorrow I'll have 24 hours off from my body building training program and I thought we'd spend tomorrow night alone just the two of us darling, and you could finally see the newly muscular female improvements on your wife's body, and we could both reconcile that silly little sacrifice I've been making you keep of not having sex for these past six months as well." "COOL LUCY!" I replied very happily; "Honey have you been as horny as I have these past six months?" "Even more so Ricky." My wife replied; "With every little muscle pump I do with a heavy barbell or dumbbell, I get so sexually turned on that I almost orgasm in my gym shorts every day while I'm working out, and with not being sexually touched by my husband for over six months, don't be surprised tomorrow night if I sexually attack you like a very hungry tiger." We both laughed at that, then my wife said; "I've got to go now darling and continue my daily body building training program. Love you and I'll see you Friday night." "WOW!" I happily thought to myself out loud; "WHO CARES IF ONE IS WITH MY WIFE AND THE OTHER ONE IS WITH MY MOTHER IN LAW, I HAVE TWO DATES IN TWO DAYS WITH TO MUSCULAR WOMEN! HOW COULD A MUSCLE WOMAN FETISH GET EVEN BETTER THEN THAT?"....................Friday afternoon I rushed home after work because I couldn't wait to see my wife. Lucy met me in our backyard as soon as I pulled my pickup truck into our driveway right next to her blue Toyota. As I was getting out of my pickup my wife walked up with me with a big smile on her face, as she said; "Howdy stranger long time no see." My wife looked good, I MEAN REAL GOOD! Lucy had on those very tight French cut designer jeans that six months ago she couldn't even try fitting into when she was shopping with her mother at the mall, and a long sleeve red silk button down blouse. "Hello honey you look fantastic." "Thanks Ricky I'm glad you like what you see." My wife replied as she spun around to show me just how much fat weight she had lost. "I see by your super tight jeans and red silk blouse that you have been seriously working out at the gym." "I'm glad you approve Ricky." My wife said; "Because for the past six months straight I've seriously put in some real hard work into getting in shape and building up my body for our private little female body building contest.".................."WOW!" I thought to my self as I looked over my wife's upper body a little closer and noticed how she tightly filled out her red silk button blouse, not just Lucy's breasts, but her entire extremely tight red silk blouse was ready to burst open any second; "Lucy really did take entering our private little female body building contest very seriously!" My wife then unbuttoned the cuffs and rolled up the two long sleeves of her red silk button down blouse, and revealed an unbelievable set of biceps and triceps. Lucy then gave a little extra flex as she brought her two arms down to her side, and I gasped at the sight! "MY GOD LUCY, YOUR ARMS ARE AMAZING." "I was hoping you'd like them Ricky, they've pretty big aren't they?" My wife said sounding very proud of herself. "How did you get so big in only six months Lucy?" I asked. My wife then gave me a look of utter superiority as she told me most of what she had been doing at the gym, except for those powerfully illegal steroid pills she'd been getting from our neighbor Joan Walters................Six months ago after my mother, you, and I agreed to hold our private little female body building contest on September 6, 2015, both mom and I knew we only had a year to seriously get in shape for it and I pulled out all the stops. I even hired a hypnotist that Joan Walters suggested." "A hypnotist?" I asked sounding very surprised. YES a hypnotist, and between both my personal trainer Troy Steele and the hypnotist I told them my goal, to get as hugely muscular and strong as possible for any one woman to ever become. It worked out great don't you think Ricky? Until six months ago I never knew what an absolute turn on it was to pump up your muscles. I wish you'd had wanted me to do this before! When I'm lifting weights and my muscles are pumping up, it's the closest thing to having an orgasm that one's body could have without having sex. I'm not sure if it's just me Ricky, but I seem to have them quite often when I'm having a really good weightlifting workout. The hypnotist gave me a hypnotic suggestion which in turn gave me such a powerfully strong drive to keep working out lifting weights harder and harder every day, while I continue building up my body..................My wife then went into a full upper body crab pose and I swear that I saw the fabric of her already extremely tight red silk, long sleeve button down blouse stretch out to it's limits as well as all the blouse's buttons too which almost popped off! I didn't know how big Lucy's now upper muscular body was, but it now looked fantastically strong and muscular, which was a major change from how she had once looked like six months earlier and it gave me an instant erection! "Ricky do you want to see how big and muscular I've gotten these past six months?" My wife asked me. "Of course I do Lucy." I replied happily. My wife then took me by my hand and led me towards our house as she said; "Let's go to our bedroom where we could both get naked and I'll give you a complete posing and flexing show while we fuck each other's brains out!"....................After I got naked and was laying on my back on our queen sized bed, my wife called out from our master bathroom; "RICKY ARE YOU READY TO SEE SOME AWESOME FEMALE MUSCLE ON YOUR WIFE?" As I continued laying on our bed I called back; "MORE THEN YOU COULD IMAGINE LUCY!" My wife then walked out naked and she looked totally magnificent! As my jaw dropped in awesome amazement over the sight of my wife's new more womanly, powerfully strong muscular physique, Lucy moaned sexually as she struck a standard body building pose with her two thickly muscular legs spread out while her two fists rested on her two very thickly muscular hips, which caused Lucy's thick muscular lats to flare out while the accented her thick muscular shoulders and thick muscular pectoral muscles. "Well Ricky is this what you were looking for darling?" Lucy sexually purred. "OH GOD YES AND THEN SOME! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC. JUST HOW BIG DID YOU GET LUCY?" I said excitedly at see my wife's newly female muscular physique................"Well Ricky." My wife said as she answered my question; "I lost one to two pounds of flabby, fat water weight every two day, while replacing it pound for pound with solid muscular weight at the same time for the last six months straight, and I've gone from being a very flabby, over weight and out of shape 230.5 pound woman, to a very physically fit muscular 288 pound woman. Pretty damn impressive don't you think Ricky?" Then my wife once again went into the most muscular crab pose and I almost erupted! "WOW!" I replied sounding very surprised; "That's 57.5 pounds of solid muscular transformation Lucy! That freaking unbelievable! How big are your arms and legs now?"................"Well Ricky my personal trainer weighed and measured me yesterday night after my last daily body building workout, and you've never said how big and muscular you wanted me to become." My wife replied; "My arms are 18.5 inches fully flexed. My chest muscles not counting the measurements of my two tits are 48 inches fully flexed, and my muscular thighs are 30 inches fully flexed. My calves haven't come along like the rest of my body has, but they are 16.5 inches fully flexed, which isn't too bad if I do say so myself." Then Lucy jumped onto our queen sized bed and as she sexually attacked me like a hungry tiger she growled; "SHOW AND TELL TIME IS OVER RICKY AND I'M HORNIER THEN HELL! NOW LET'S FUCK EACH OTHER'S BRAINS OUT!" As my wife mounted my manly body between her two now very thickly muscular thigh and injected my huge erection into her more tightly muscular vagina, Lucy started riding me like a busting bronco as she bounced up and down harder and harder, faster and faster, till we both had our own gigantic orgasms! After we fucked each other's brains out, I then jumped up and grabbed my wife's two massive thick muscular shoulders with both my hands and kissed her long and hard! Lucy then playfully picked me up and threw me back onto our queen sized bed, then as she towered over me my wife did an awesome double bicep pose as she said; "Go ahead Ricky and run your fingers all over my womanly muscular body, after all darling I did this all for you."..................I then started caressing my wife's huge muscular biceps while I asked her to flex and pump them over and over again. As I continued to hold my wife's now pulsating bulging muscular biceps in my hands while I again entered her more tightly muscular vagina, my eyes rolled into the back of my head, as both our orgasms were so powerfully intense I screamed, before I passed out! A few moments later when I woke up, Lucy was spooning me in her two powerfully strong, muscular womanly arms, as she said to me very happily; "WOW RICKY! You really do like muscular women. If I had known that before in our marriage I would have started working out at the gym years ago to build up my female muscular physique for you darling."..................."Oh Lucy this is so beyond fantastic, it really is." I said very happily; "Let's do it again and this time can I touch your pectoral muscles?" With that request my wife inhaled and pumped up her pectoral muscles in right front of my face, and so began the longest, best adventure of sex we've ever had in our entire marriage. I never knew that both Lucy and I could have six powerful orgasms in only one single afternoon. End Of Part 3                                                                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts