A Mother Out Muscles Her Daughter!-2

{ONE MONTH LATER!}  On a very warm sunny Saturday morning as I was riding my John Deere lawn mower around our backyard cutting our lawn, my wife and my mother in law who were wearing their short sleeved white T-shirts with Steel Magnolia Gym stenciled across the front and gym shorts exited out our back door carrying their gym bags. Lucy yelled over the loud roar of the mower as she waved at me; "RICKY MOM AND I ARE HEADING FOR THE GYM. WE'LL BE BACK AROUND 3 PM!" "HAVE FUN AT THE GYM GIRLS!" I yelled back over the loud roar of the mower. As I came around towards our driveway I happen to notice Lucy and her mother getting into my wife's blue Toyota, and when Lucy reached over with her right hand for her shoulder seat belt, I saw a slight bicep bulge the size of a peach pop up for a split second on top of my wife's right large soft flabby, saddle bag arm, right before Lucy pulled the seat belt and belted herself into the driver's seat. "HOLY COW!" I thought to myself; "LUCY'S STARTED DEVELOPING MUSCLES ON HER  BICEPS FROM WORKING OUT AT THE GYM!" After I watched my wife's blue Toyota back out of our driveway and drive off, I thought to myself while getting a hard on in my shorts; "When Lucy and Ethel come back from the gym this afternoon all pumped up from their workout, I've got to ask them to flex their arms to see what their bicep muscle really look like up close.".....................After dinner that night Lucy, her mother, and I were sitting outside around our picnic table drinking iced tea while enjoying the balmy Saturday evening. Both my wife and my mother in law were wearing sleeveless button down blouses and baggy shorts. Still having the picture in my mind from earlier that morning when I saw the peach sized bicep muscle pop up on top of my wife's right large, soft flabby saddle bag arm as she reached for her seat belt, I didn't asked her directly her to flex her arm, but I started the conversation and slowly worked it into the direction of asking her to flex her muscles. "So Lucy how do you like working out at the Steele Magnolias Gym?" I asked. "Oh it's great Ricky." Lucy replied; "It's got great professional exercise equipment and theirs a great juice bar there to." "Yea Ricky." My mother in law said; "And let's not forget that gorgeous dark black hunk of muscular beef, our personal trainer Troy Steele. Every time I look at his big strong, bulging muscular male body it makes my heart skip a beat. I wouldn't mind having his large, dark chocolate dick pumping hard up and down until he explodes inside of me!" "OH MOTHER PLEASE!" My wife said sounding very annoyed at her lonely, sexually horny 57 year old mother; "We've had this conversation before. Troy Steele has got to be gay." "I very really doubt that Lucy." Ethel replied. "Well mom his first name is Troy and he's never been married, or even had time for a girl friend." My wife said to her mother: "He's the only male personal trainer at an all women's gym, and he only hangs out with other male body builders at a Gold's Gym where he works out. So what does that tell you mom?"......................Then to change the subject and lead the conversation back towards getting my wife to show me her new peach sized muscular bicep bulge, on her large, soft flabby, saddle bag arm, I asked; "So Lucy I bet since you and Ethel  started exercising at the gym and besides losing some weight, you've both toned up a bit as well?" "I guess darling." My wife replied not taking the hint to show me what she had in the peach sized muscular bicep department. Then Jokingly I said hoping that Lucy would play along, but she didn't take that hint either; "I bet after awhile you and Ethel are going to start developing muscles from working out at the gym?" I doubt that will happen Ricky." Lucy replied. Then finally I had to just come out and ask my wife to show me what she had in the peach sized muscular bicep department. "WHAT?" Lucy said totally surprised of what I had just asked her; "Ricky mom and I are going to the gym to workout and lose weight, we've not going there to bulk up and body build." Oh come on now Lucy." My mother in law said; "Let's both have some fun and give your husband a little thrill at the same time. I'll flex my arm if you flex yours Lucy." "Okay mom." Lucy said; "If it makes Ricky happy I'll play along with his little sexual fetish of muscular women." My mother in law smiled as she said; "Great Lucy but just to make it a little more interesting why don't we get a tape measure and let Ricky measure our arms. I bet you $10.00 that my bicep muscle is bigger then yours is." As the stubbornly competitive streak again came out between my wife and her mother, Lucy replied; "You've on mom." Then my wife turned to me and asked; "Ricky go into my sewing basket in the family room get out my tape measure and bring it back out side to us." "Okay Lucy." I said as I got up and raced inside to get the tape measure.................Once I got back out side I had my wife flex her right large, soft flabby saddle bag arm, which again produced that same peach sized muscular bicep bulge on top that I had seen earlier that morning. When I felt it with my fingers, it felt slightly firm, but still felt very slightly soft and flabby as well at the same time! "Okay Ricky we don't have all night for you to fondle my arm." Lucy said very annoyed while holding her right large, soft flabby, saddle bag arm up in a bicep flex pose. As I wrapped the tape measure around the upper part of my wife's right arm, which still had a lot of soft under arm flab jiggling beneath it, and as I met both ends of the tape measure on top of Lucy's peach sized muscular bicep bulge, I said; "Okay honey your bicep muscle measures in at eleven inches fully flexed." "That's just great Ricky." My wife replied very uninterested as she UN-flexed her right large, soft flabby, saddle bag arm as I removed the tape measure from it................."Now do me Ricky." My mother in law said excitedly as she held up and flexed her own right large, soft flabby, saddle bag arm, which produced a baseball sized muscular bicep bulge on top. "Before I wrapped the tape measure around the upper part of my mother in law's arm, I felt it with my fingers and it was slightly firmer then my wife's was, and it also felt slightly less soft and flabby as well at the same time! I then wrapped the tape measure around the upper part of my mother in law's right arm, which also still had a great deal of soft under arm flab jiggling beneath it like my wife's did. As I met the two ends of the tape measure on top of my mother in law's baseball sized muscular bicep bulge, I said; "Okay Ethel your bicep muscle measures in at twelve and a half inches." "That's just great Ricky." My mother in law said very happily as she turned to my wife and said while holding her hand out; "Pay up Lucy you owe your mother another $10.00." My wife then reached into her pocket and paid her mother with a $10.00 bill..................."You know I just thought of something Lucy." I said; "Instead of you and your mother trying very hard to struggle exercising and dieting to just lose weight, and after you both loose the amount of weight you've both trying to lose, your bodies are still going to have a lot soft flab jiggling off them." "I never thought of that Ricky." Lucy said. "Me either Ricky. But what do you think we could do about it? Should Lucy and I get cosmetic surgery to lose all the extra hanging soft flab after we get down to our targeted weight goals?" Ethel said. "NOW!" I thought to myself knowing how stubbornly competitive both my wife and mother in law were and if I played my cards right, I could not only fulfill every man's sexual fantasy fetish of living with a muscular woman, but if I could talk both my wife and mother in law to start lifting weight and body building, I could live with not one, but two very powerfully strong muscular women in my house! WHAT A SEXUAL FEMALE MUSCLE FANTASY THAT WOULD BE!................."No Ethel cosmetic surgery really isn't the answer in this matter and it's not only costly, but possibly dangerous as well." I lied as I answered my mother in law's question. 'Well Ricky what should we do about it then?" My wife asked me now sounding very worried about what she was going to look like after she'd had lost at least another 45 pounds. "Well ladies I was just thinking about that." I paused trying to approach the subject of trying to talk both my 42 year old wife and her 57 year old mother into getting interested in female body building. "Lucy since you and Ethel come from a long line of short squat, heavy set big boned women, neither your mother or you will ever look thin and willowy when you lose enough weight, so instead of keep trying to reduce yourselves to get skinner, why don't you two start lifting weights and build yourselves up into two very powerfully strong muscular women?"..................For at least five minutes or more both my wife and mother in law just sat there around the picnic table in silence seriously thinking about what I had just said, but it was my mother in law who gave her opinion on this subject first as she said; "You know Ricky that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I'll be willing to do it if Lucy does." "Okay Ricky count me in to." My wife said. "Great ladies!" I replied happily; "To make it more interesting and competitive at the same time, which should give you both an even more incentive to workout and get yourselves into your own very powerfully strong, muscular female physiques, we'll have our very own private female body building contest. There will be three different categories both of you will have to compete in to win our very own private female body building contest, 1) Who's female muscles measure in the largest. The one who measures in with the most muscle mass wins. 2) Who's the strongest and most physically fit. You'll both lift weights and arm wrestle each other, and the strongest one wins. 3) A flexing and posing show down in a string bikini." "That sounds all great Ricky." My wife said; "But what does the winner get out of all of this?" "Yea Ricky?" My mother in law asked; "What does the winner get for working out so hard lifting weights to build up her body, into one powerfully strong, muscular one?" "How about I pay the first place winner $5,000, while she gets crowned the Alpha Female Of the House." I replied. "What does the loser get Ricky for working out so hard lifting weights to build up her body, into one powerfully strong, muscular one?" "Me!" I replied happily. "Ricky, mom and I need to discuss and workout the details of this new project. Since we've going to be competing against each other, we'll no longer be able to be workout and diet buddies." "Okay." I replied; "So what does that mean?" "Well Ricky." My mother in law said; "Since you want us to both to compete against each other we've both going to have to weight train separately to build up our up bodies, so Lucy and I wouldn't be able to see each other's muscular development process until the night of our private female body building contest." "Oh I see Ethel." I replied now really understanding how deeply both my wife's and mother in law's stubbornly competitive streak really ran! "Ricky why don't you go take a walk around the neighborhood for about an hour?" My wife said; "So mom and I can discuss all the final details to make your sexual muscular fantasy fetish come true, and what rules we'll all need to follow till the night of our private body building contest." "Rules?" I asked. "Yes rules Ricky. This is going to be a major change in all three of our lives, and it will effect all three of us in one way or the other." Lucy said while my mother in law nodded her head up and down silently in agreement with my wife; "I'll text message you when mom and I are ready to discuss the final details with you." Then as I got up to take my walk, my wife and my mother in law got up and went in through the back door, which they closed behind them to have their little private talk while sitting at the kitchen table..................As I walked out into our front yard I saw our new neighbor John Walters in his driveway waxing his vintage 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback, so I decided to kill an hour hanging out talking to him instead of taking the walk my wife suggested I do. "Hey John!" I said as I waved and walked in the direction of his driveway; How's the Mustang running?" "Just great Ricky I'm just finishing up her weekly wax job." John said happily to see me; "Why don't you come over and have a beer with me?" "COOL!" I replied. While John and I sat in lawn chairs in his garage drinking beer, we talked about everything from sports, to cars, and even women. As I was enjoying my new neighbors hospitality, I was hoping his wife Joan would come out into the garage and join us for awhile. Joan Walters was a very attractive blond who was an ex-professional heavy weight female body builder, that had won the heavy weight division championship, twelve years in a row at; "The Ms. Olympia female body building contest. Joan was always wearing halter tops and little shorts to show off her hugely ripped, muscular female physique. Unfortunately Joan didn't come out to the garage that evening before my wife text messaged me saying, that her and Ethel were ready to discuss the final terms of our little agreement for our private female body building competition. After I thanked my friend John for his hospitality, I quickly walked across our lawns and entered my house through the back door.....................When I entered through our kitchen door I sat down at our round kitchen table across from my mother in law who was sitting there enjoying a fresh cup of coffee. After my wife gave me a cup of coffee, she continued to stand up and as Lucy leaned against the kitchen cabinets with her two large, soft flabby, saddle bag arms folded in front of her she said; "Okay Ricky here's the deal. Mom and I talked it over and we both agree to seriously start working out lifting weights to build up our bodies, so we could have our private little female body building contest with you." "That's great Lucy." I replied. "As mom and I talked it over we decided that we've both going to need an entire year of seriously working out lifting weights to get both our bodies into real professional, female body builders shape to please your sexual fantasy fetish of muscular women. Tomorrow morning while I go down to the Steel Magnolia's Gym and talk over my new body building program with my personal trainer Troy Steele, you've going to drive my mother to her sister Emily's house in Red Bank, where she'll be staying for an entire year while mom goes through her own weightlifting workout program." "Why Red Bank? Emily isn't a personal trainer." I replied. "Not my sister Emily, but my nephew Charlie is a ex professional male body builder who owns a small gym in Red Bank." My mother in law said; "And Charlie will be training me while I'm up there for an entire year." "Oh I see Ethel." I replied....................."As for me Ricky." My wife said now as she arched her two eye brows at me; "Since mom's not going to be here for an entire year, I expect you to help me by doing all the grocery shopping and cleaning the house for an entire year, which would give me more time to spend at the gym doing my weightlifting workouts." "No problem Lucy, whatever it takes to help get you into a real professional female body builder shape." I agreed. "Okay Ricky I'm glad that you agree but there's more." My wife said; "I know with all the time I'll be spending at the gym every day working out lifting weights to get into shape for our private little female body building contest which will take an entire year to complete, I don't want you to feel like there's a possible strain on our marriage." "A possible strain on our marriage Lucy?" I asked my wife. "What I mean by a possible strain on our marriage Ricky, is that I'll be getting up very early every morning to get to the gym when they open at 5 am to do my daily weightlifting workout, and I'm not going to finish my daily weightlifting workout till at least 10 pm at night when the gym finally closes, and by the time I finally get home, I'll probably be too exhausted to want to have sex with you. In fact Ricky." My wife paused for effect; There maybe a very good chance that you've not going to get laid for an entire year."................."WHAT?" I said now totally shocked. "Well Ricky we've all going to have to sacrifice something even you." My wife said in a serious tone. "That's right Ricky." My mother in law agreed; "It wouldn't be fair to Lucy and me if we both had to do all the sacrificing, working out hard every day doing those heavy weightlifting exercises. It's only right that you sacrifice your marital love life for a year as well." "Okay Lucy and Ethel. I agree to make that sacrifice as well." I said very begrudgingly. Then after a second of sulking about my punishment of not having sex for an entire year, I asked my wife with a very hopeful tone in my voice; "Lucy when do you think after everything is said and done, that we've going to have our private little female body building contest?" "Well Ricky?" My wife said as she started looking at the calendar on the kitchen wall; "Today is is August 2, 2014, and I'd say my mother and I would be ready for our private little female body building contest on Saturday September 6, 2015. Would that be alright with you mom?" "Yes Lucy that dates good for me as well." My mother in law agreed. "But that's thirteen months away Lucy not twelve months, an entire year is only twelve months" I protested. "Well Ricky." Lucy said; "It's going to take mom and me at least four weeks setting up and getting used to our weightlifting workout and diet schedules." After my mother in law looked at her watch she said as she stood up; "Oh lord look at the time it's almost 9:30 pm. I've got to pack my suitcase before I go to sleep tonight, so I'd be ready early for Ricky to drive me to my sister's house in Red Bank tomorrow morning. Good night Ricky and Lucy." Good night Ethel." I said. "Good night mom." Lucy said, as my mother in law headed towards her bedroom....................On Sunday morning while I was driving my mother in law 2 hours north to her sister Emily's house in Red Bank where Ethel would be staying for an entire year, while her nephew Charlie the ex-professional male body builder would put my mother in law through her own daily weightlifting program, to help her become a professional heavy weight female body builder. After my mother in law and I left to drive to Red Bank, instead of driving to the gym my wife stayed home and made a couple of phone calls. The first phone call Lucy made was to her personal trainer Troy Steele at the Steele Magnolia's Gym and after he answered his office phone on the third ring, my wife told Troy Steele about her and her mother's private little female body building that her husband Ricky wanted them to do, and the new heavy weight body building program she wanted Troy Steele to put her on. Then right before my wife ended her call to her personal trainer, she said; "Troy by September 6, 2015 I want you to get me into such extraordinarily, fantastic, female muscular, physical shape that I could blow away anyone else who challenges me for a flexing and posing routine, not to mention a strength contest as well!" "You've going to be a real challenge Lucy to change your body that drastically in only a year but it could be done with a great deal of hard work and shear determination on your part." Troy Steele replied; "And lucky for you Lucy you've already hired the best female body building coach in the business.".................After my wife hung up from talking to her personal trainer, Lucy then called our next door neighbors the Walters and asked to speak to her friend Joan. After my wife told Joan Walters about her and her mother's private little female body building contest that her husband Ricky wanted them to do, and the new heavy weight body building program she wanted her personal trainer at The Steel Magnolia's Gym to put her on, Joan then invited Lucy over to her house for coffee, to discuss this more in detail. Since Joan's husband John was out playing golf till later that afternoon, Lucy and Joan could openly discuss what my wife was going to need in very strong vitamin and diet supplements to complete her goal of getting into such extraordinarily, fantastic, female muscular shape that could blow away anyone else who would challenge Lucy in a flexing and posing routine, not to mention a strength contest as well!..................As my wife was sitting at Joan Walters kitchen table having a cup of coffee with her, Joan said; "Well Lucy getting yourself into that extremely great physical female muscular shape in only one year's time is going to take a lot of physical hard work lifting weights every day, not to mention a very powerfully strong, steroid enhanced, muscular development vitamin to help you out." "Is there such a thing Joan?" My wife asked. "Yes there is Lucy and I've been using them for years." Joan replied as she held up a large bottle in front of my wife's face with little blue pills inside; "These little blue beauties will do the trick and then some for you Lucy. They'll not only help you melt off at least another 60 to 70 pounds of body fat you'll still need to lose, but they'll even replace it pound for pound almost over night, with solid rock hard muscular weight at the same time." "WOW! My wife replied sounding very surprised that there was such a powerfully strong weight loss and vitamin combination on the market; "Where can I buy them Joan?" "You can't buy them any where Lucy they've a totally illegal drug and you need to know someone who could get a hold of them for you." Joan replied as she put them down on her kitchen table and then said to my wife; "Lucky for you Lucy, that you happen to know someone who could get them for you." "Thanks Joan, but are they safe to use?" My wife said as she picked up the bottle with the little blue pills in it and looked at it. "What do you think Lucy?" Joan said as she stood up and flexed an awesome upper body pose that swelled up her already very impressively muscular upper body even more; "I've been using them for years with my own weightlifting workouts. Without those little blue beauties I wouldn't have won the heavy weight division championship twelve years in a row at the Ms. Olympia female body building contest."...................."But please don't tell my husband Ricky that I'm cheating by using steroids to get into such extraordinarily, fantastic, female muscular physical shape, okay Joan?" My wife said. "It's not cheating Lucy. Every professional female body builder uses them to get into competitive shape quickly for a female body building contest. Because they start to work almost over night." Joan replied as she poured both my wife and herself another cup of coffee before she sat down again. Then Joan said as she winked at my wife; "I promise Lucy that I wouldn't tell your husband Ricky that you've using steroids while doing your daily weightlifting program, as long as you don't tell my husband John that I use them as every day while I'm doing my own daily weightlifting program well." "You mean your husband John doesn't know that you use illegal steroids Joan to have that rock hard muscular female body that he loves so much?" Lucy asked surprised. "No Lucy, my husband doesn't know I use illegal steroids." Joan replied; "John thinks that his loving wife only built her great heavy weight championship female muscular physique, with a lot of hard working lifting weights, strict diets, and a lot of shear determination to become a female body building champion just for him, and I want to keep that happy illusion in our marriage. If my husband found out that I was using illegal steroids, GOD KNOWS! How pissed off John would be at me, after all John's a detective for; "The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency." Then Joan got very serious as she said; "But before you start using those powerfully strong steroids every day Lucy, I need to explain in detail to you how powerfully strong they really are and a few possible side effects that you may or may not experience while using these powerfully strong steroids." "WHAT KIND OF A FEW POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS WOULD I MAY OR MAY NOT EXPERIENCE WHILE USING THESE POWERFULLY STRONG STEROID PILLS JOAN?" My wife asked out loud now sounding very scared to start using those illegal steroid pills......................."Relax Lucy it's not as bad as it sounds." Joan said; "First of all these steroid pills have a little computer chip inside them and those computer chips will determine how much body fat weight you'll have to lose till your body is 100% completely stripped of all it's body fat. For the first four or five weeks you'll be urinating a lot to lose another 60 or 70 pounds of body water and fat, but you'll never see yourself get skinner or even weigh less when you've on a scale. With each pound of fat you'll lose with these little blue pills, the little computer chips will replace it pound for pound with solid muscular weight as you body continues building muscle." "WOW!" My wife said excitedly. "After you start taking these little blue pills Lucy." Joan continued explaining to my wife; "Not only are you going to see a major change in your body almost over night in weight loss and female muscle growth, but you've also going to notice that you have more physical energy and a more active libido that will give you more of a manifestation in your sex drive. Joan then paused and winked at my wife; "And I sure that would make your husband Ricky very happy." My wife pretended to agree with her, but Lucy really didn't want to tell Joan about the one year sacrifice she made me promise to have of not having sex with her, while she was in training working out lifting weights at the gym, for our private little female body building contest on September 6, 2015............After my wife left our neighbor's house and headed home with a full bottle of little blue steroid pills, and a complete all protein, body building diet in her pocket, Lucy now felt more a sure of herself, that in one years time she'd be able to beat her own mother! End of Part 2                                                                                                            

Comments

Popular Posts