A Mother Out Muscles Her Daughter!-5

While unbeknown to me that my cell phone was video recording our entire female muscle worshipping and love making session in my mother in law's motel room at the Red Roof Inn, I was almost besides myself with delight, as I continued to move both my manly hands around Ethel's hugely thick muscular body. As my fingers finally reached my mother in law's now very flat as a board stomach, I couldn't believe how sculpted her set of rock hard, six pack set of muscular abs really were. Then both my hands eventually made their way around to Ethel's now bubble shaped rock hard muscular torso, then over the sides and around to the front of her extremely muscular 44 triple D sized tits. It was quite evident how my mother in law was blushing, as I wondered what Ethel's reaction would be to my touching her so close to her vagina. My hands then slid up my mother in law's chest to her hugely thick, muscular bowling ball sized shoulders, then over to her hugely thick muscular basketball sized biceps, which Ethel quickly started to flex for me.................As I continued running my fingers slowly around my mother in law's hard as a rock, basketball sized bicep muscles, she smiled as I caressed them so softly like they were made out of glass. "Go ahead Ricky and touch and fondle my breasts, you know you want really too!" Ethel said; "And I want you to as well." Then I slowly moved both my hands down to my mother in law's two 44 triple D sized breasts, with my fingertips lightly caressing that smooth milky white skin along the way. As I finally let my hands rest on Ethel's hugely muscular tits, I gave them a slow circular motion, which caused my mother in law to moan sexually while her eyes narrowed with pleasure. When I gave both of my mother in law's hugely thick, muscular 44 triple D sized tits a gentle squeeze, I was surprised to find how very firm they were.................."Yes Ricky please keep rubbing my tits, because it feels so good." Ethel sexually cooed in a near whisper. I did as I was told with my palms cupping and squeezing my mother in law's hugely thick, muscular 44 triple D sized tits, sliding around them and finally caressing her nipples. This caused Ethel to gasp slightly in sexual delight, so I gave both of her nipples a gentle playful squeeze, while marveling at their length and firmness at the same time. My mother in law started to sexually moan louder as she said; " OH YES RICKY, THAT IT, PINCH MY NIPPLES HARD FOR ME!"................As I continued fondling Ethel's breasts while playing with her nipples, my mother in law then grabbed both of my hands and slid them down her hugely thick, luscious muscular legs. As I looked down at my mother in law's very powerfully strong muscular legs, my hands quickly abandoned her breasts and dropped down to her slim very thickly muscular waist. Ethel breathed more heavily in sexual excitement as she said; "YES RICKY, FEEL MY POWERFULLY STRONG MUSCULAR LEGS, YOUR MANLY TOUCH FEELS SO GOOD ON THEM!" As my hands continued to slide down my mother in law's powerfully strong muscular legs, I could feel the hugely thick muscles in them shift slightly as Ethel shifted her legs from underneath my touch. As my hands continued to caress and fondle down my mother in law's hugely thick muscular thighs, over her knees, and to those thickly muscular well toned calves, as I reached around to rub them, Ethel wiggled her toes which made different parts of her calf muscles flex, which caused me to rub them even harder then before! "OH ETHEL YOU'VE SO PERFECT!" I said with pure sexual desire in my voice................."You like strong powerfully built muscular women don't you Ricky?" My mother in law sexually cooed. I just nodded in agreement with her as Ethel asked me; "So how powerfully strong do you like your muscular women Ricky?" "Well I don't know." I stuttered; "I just know that looking at your huge thickly womanly muscles, really turns me on more then anything else in the world Ethel." My mother in law them smiled warmly at me as she said; "I'm very happy to hear that Ricky. Do you think I'm now a lot more muscular and powerfully stronger then your wife Lucy is?" "A HELL OF A LOT MORE MUSCULAR AND POWERFULLY STRONGER THEN LUCY IS." I said excitedly; "IN FACT ETHEL RIGHT NOW NEXT TO YOUR HUGE THICKLY MUSCULAR FEMALE BODY, LUCY'S MUSCULAR BODY WOULD LOOK LIKE THE BODY OF A WEAKLING." My mother in law then sat up and whispered into my ear; "Ricky would you like to see my huge thickly womanly muscles grow even bigger then they are now?" "YES I WOULD ETHEL!" I replied excitedly at the idea of watching that happen!..................My eyes then moved to my mother in law's already thickly muscular arms and I could almost swear that they were beginning to grow even thicker yet! As my eyes continued to watch I thought I heard a faint sound, almost like air filling a balloon as Ethel very slowly started flexing both her muscular monster guns. "HOLY COW ETHEL, THEY'VE REALLY GROWING!" I said even more excitedly then before and my mother in law just smiled as she let her already huge thickly muscular body swell up even more, as it continued to grow even more unbelievable in female muscular girth and size at a very steady rate right before my own eyes!...............I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. My already huge thickly muscular mother in law's body was getting even more hugely hyper shredded and ripped by the second! Ethel's biceps were becoming double the size of basketballs and her already chiseled set of a six pack set of abs was starting to look like the imprint of the front of a Hersey chocolate bar! My mother in law's already powerfully strong muscular thighs slowly started getting even thicker as her muscles continued to swell up, stretching her taut creamy white milky skin even tighter then before. Ethel's powerfully strong muscular calves also swelled, slowly widening right underneath me. "Well Ricky what do you think?" My mother in law asked me. I was so over whelmed that I couldn't respond. I was far too enthralled watching my hugely thick muscular mother in law's body growing even more muscular right before my own eyes. Ethel just smiled while understanding the lack of my response, as she continued to allow herself to grow even bigger yet!..............As my mother in law's legs continued to become even more sculpted with even thicker slabs of solid muscle, her abs were getting even harder then before and were now showing even more definition then before above them! Ethel's once six pack set of rock hard muscular abs had now become a twelve pack set of rock hard muscular abs, and I ran both my hands up and down to caress them as they continued to become even more taut. It also seemed like Ethel's waist was getting even more narrow then before, while her hips just slightly got narrower. I looked down at my now powerfully strong, hugely thick muscular mother in law who was laying on the queen sized motel room bed underneath my own naked body, as Ethel's steadily became even more thickly muscular and stronger like a genuine, heavy weight female body building competitor. My mother in law's now even larger thickly muscular pectoral muscles made her breasts look double the size of her already 44 triple D cup size, while her shoulders and arms still continued to pump up even larger! Ethel then asked me; "Ricky would you like to get even bigger?" I just nodded my head, "YES!" very intensely!............My mother in law just grinned as she allowed her muscular growth to accelerate even faster then before! Ethel's biceps continued to grow considerably larger as the inflation sound grew slightly louder. I watched as my mother in law flexed her arms and then relaxed them, over and over again. Each time Ethel straightened her huge thick muscular arms her bicep muscles would barely shrink at all, but each time she flexed them again, they would grow even larger then before! My mother in law's pectoral muscles also swelled out even larger then before while her abdomen gained even more muscle. Under her now heavy breathing I could clearly see a twenty four pack set of abs forming like a brick wall on the front of Ethel's torso, the grooves between each abs muscle getting steadily deeper as they hardened. My mother in law's waist also shrank  even more, making her look more thinner and thinner, and I had to caress that wonderful waist..............Ethel continued to sexually moan louder and louder as she felt her waist line getting more narrower, then both of her hands slid down to those glorious hugely thick growing muscular thighs of hers. My mother in law could feel them swelling against her palms, the muscles becoming much thicker and growing faster by the second, while it spread Ethel's fingers apart as they grew even harder then before. Both Ethel and I started sexually moaning together louder and louder, as we both got more excited from her continuing muscular growth. With both my hands I tried squeezing my mother in law's growing muscular thighs and I couldn't even put a dent in those rapidly, inflating leg muscles at all! As they continued to swell up and flex out Ethel asked me; "Are my muscles big enough yet for you Ricky, or do you want me to keep growing?" I looked down at my mother in law's now extremely large, thickly muscular body that was still laying underneath me on the motel room's queen sized bed as I replied; "Ethel I want to see your female muscles grow to their full maximum size." That was all my mother in law needed to hear and she let herself grow even bigger in female muscularity...............I felt Ethel's hugely thick muscular thighs inflate even faster then before while she gasped audibly, as her creamy white milky skin continued growing even more taut by the second as her muscles grew even larger then before. I slid both my hands down my mother in law's two very hard, hugely thick muscular legs to her calves, and was amazed to see them even from the front! They were growing so extremely huge and muscular quite quickly, and I reached behind her calves to feel them swelling up with each passing second, as they became as hard as stones to my touch. I sexually moaned even louder now as I tried to squeeze them, then I lean forward and kiss Ethel's hugely thick muscular legs reverently, unable to hold back my sexual fetish for muscular women any longer. My mother in law sexually moaned even louder now to my touch as she let herself grow even larger then before in size and girth of her own female muscularity. Ethel was now already the size of a professional heavy weight female body builder, but she wanted to keep growing for me, as it was quite clear that I was extremely turned on by her continuing female muscular growth, and my mother in law didn't want to disappoint me! The sound of Ethel's muscles inflating started getting even louder then before as she continued to grow even larger in female muscularity. My mother in law's muscles were tightening up and getting as hard as cast iron under her taut, milky white skin. Each one of Ethel's thighs were now easily as large as her waist, and in a few seconds they would be even larger then that! My mother in law's thickly muscular hips remained about the same width while her waist slowly continued getting even more narrow. I was now in complete awe of Ethel's stomach which now became slightly concave and felt like a smooth solid brick wall. My mother in law's hugely thick muscular arms were inflating quite rapidly as well, and her biceps and triceps swelled up beyond what any human, either male of female could ever achieve in their own life time by lifting weights. Ethel's biceps were now the size of trash can lids! My mother in law's triceps also bulged out when she straightened her arms, although not quite as large as her biceps were. Ethel's shoulders also continued to grow and becoming two hard balls of solid muscular flesh that helped her look more feminine instead of manly. Adding to the femininity of my mother in law's now extremely huge muscular physique was the absence of any visible bulging, thick blue veins, which usually accompanied a female body builder's large muscular physique................."OH MERCY ME!" Ethel sexually moaned loudly; "Feel me all over Ricky as I grow, I can tell that you really love it and I won't stop growing until you tell me to!" My mother in law's muscles continued inflating even faster now, swelling up and growing to such an unbelievable gigantic size that I've never seen before on any woman's body! At one point when Ethel flexed her hugely thick muscular arms tightly and held the pose while she held her hands behind her head, while her biceps continued to grow even larger right before my astonished eyes as I heard a very loud popping sound, a split second before they leaped ahead considerably in muscular girth and size! My mother in law's two gigantic thickly muscular biceps looked like two huge boulders and I couldn't resist the urge to feel them any longer!..................I then jumped on top of my mother in law while I injected my huge raging cock into her hugely thick muscular vagina which was now quite wet! I gasped in pure sexual delight as I felt Ethel wrap her two powerfully strong, hugely thick muscular arms around my waist while she pulled me into a gentle embrace, to which I eagerly reciprocated! I could feel my mother in law's bulging muscular arms swell against my own body, growing and getting even more impossibly harder as they continued to grow, now becoming triple the size of two large watermelons in about a minutes time! I even felt one of Ethel's powerfully strong, extremely huge muscular legs wrap around my lower body while it pulled me in even tighter! I sexually moaned very loudly as I felt those hugely thick thigh and calf muscles swell obscenely, flexing against my manly body as I shot a huge manly wad of sperm into my mother in law's hugely thick muscular vagina from all the excitement! AND STILL, Ethel continued to let herself grow even larger in female muscularity!...................I was panting like a race horse fucking the LIVING SHIT out of my mother in law as I felt her enormously muscular female physique engulfing me with her gigantic muscles, THAT STILL continued growing even faster then before! Ethel's legs were becoming impossibly huge and thick like two tree trunks, while my mother in law's calves like her biceps were popping up bigger as well, while her creamy white milky skin covering them became extremely tight! "OH ETHEL!" I sexually moaned loudly while my hands slid down to caress her hugely gigantic vast muscular thighs! My mother in law then said very loudly while she was also panting; "OH RICKY! I'M GONNA CUM!" "Your new womanly muscular physique really turns me on Ethel." I said still panting like hell. "You turn me on as well Ricky." My mother in law said panting just as heavy as I was; "You know what they say, older women do make better lovers. Ricky I love having you worship my muscles the way you do, and after tonight I think you'd be a damn fool if you didn't leave your wife for me darling. Lucy's never going to catch up to my power and strength." "You got that right Ethel." I agreed while breathing heavy still fucking my mother in law; "After tonight I'm going to ask Lucy for a divorce so we could be together."................Both my mother in law and I sexually moaned louder and louder while Ethel continued to grow in female muscularity, her muscles practically doubling in size every thirty seconds, becoming titanium mounds of solid flesh as my mother in law continued to flex her muscles. FINALLY, after we both climaxed together for the sixth time and squealing with delight while squirting our hot love juices all over each other's naked bodies with great force. My mother in law hugged me a bit harder, making me feel a small bit of the incredible strength in her giant, growing muscles while we both continued to have orgasms and sprayed out our hot love juices onto each other. OH MY GOSH!" We both sexually moaned deeply until the sexual feeling subsided and we both collapsed onto the motel room's queen sized bed breathing extremely hard! My mother in law finally stopped letting her female muscularity grow, and when we both finally caught our breath, I looked deep into Ethel's eyes and said; "I don't know how to thank you Ethel, that was beyond incredible!" Then my hands lazily caressed my mother in law's still enormously thick, muscular arms, while squeezing her hard tight muscle, while Ethel replied; "You can thank me by leaving that wimp of a daughter of mine for me Ricky. After what we had here tonight Ricky, would you seriously want to go back to Lucy?" "ABSOLUTELY NOT ETHEL!" I said; "After having sex with that fantastic muscular female body of yours, how could I ever want to make love to Lucy's smaller pitiful muscular body again?"........Later that night after I had fallen asleep in my mother in law's two hugely thick, muscular arms while she was spooning me, Ethel reached over to the nightstand where my cell phone was cam recording our whole female muscle worship and sex session in the motel room. After she saved the cam recording of us, Ethel then sent the five picture I had taken of her flexing and posing earlier at the fountain in the motel's lobby, and text message them to my wife with a note that said; "Lucy I've met your mother at The Red Roof Inn tonight, and I just want you to see what a real muscle woman looks like! Hers is a lot better then your pitiful little muscular body is." Then my mother in law text message the cam recording of us from my cell phone to my wife's cell phone. As Ethel quietly replaced my cell phone back on the motel room's nightstand, she kissed me very tenderly as she whispered; "Don't worry Ricky, after tomorrow morning Lucy would be very willing to leave you and give you a divorce, and then you'll be all mine." End Of Part 5                                                                                           

Comments

Popular Posts