Naughty Natalie Returns To Please Her Son!-2

The next morning or so I thought it was the next morning, the digital alarm clock started buzzing at 7:30 am. I reached over to the end table where it sat and with my eyes still closed I shut it off. As I kept my eyes closed I said out loud to myself; "I HOPE LAST NIGHT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM AND THAT EVERYTHING HAD GONE BACK TO NORMAL, AND THAT I'M BACK TO BEING 16 YEAR OLD TEENAGE BOY IN THE YEAR 2015 AND WAKING UP IN MY OWN BEDROOM." But when I opened my eyes I was laying alone naked in my mother's queen sized bed. As I looked around my mother's master bedroom I noticed on top of her dresser, where my mother used to keep childhood pictures of me, now only had two small female body building trophies on top of it. When I got out of bed I walked over to her dresser and looked at my mother's two trophies. One trophy said; "THIRD RUNNER UP IN THE FEATHER WEIGHT DIVISION OF THE 1995 Y.W.C.A. FEMALE BODY BUILDING CONTEST." The second trophy said; "SECOND RUNNER UP IN THE FEATHER WEIGHT DIVISION OF THE 1996 Y.W.C.A. BODY BUILDING CONTEST." As I looked at these two small trophies I thought to myself; "How come I've never seen these here in mom's bedroom before?" Then as I just realized that I was standing there in my mother's master bedroom alone butt naked, I quickly ran out of her room and across the hall to my own bedroom, but when I opened the closed door the room was completely empty including the bedroom closet. "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself; "WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL MY CLOTHES AND OTHER STUFF?" Then as I ran back into my mother's master bedroom where I found men's clothing in the closet which was just my size, as I started getting dressed I soon realized to myself; "Whatever strange dream I thought I was having, or parallel universe I had fallen into, I'm still in it!" After I finished getting dressed I left my mother's master bedroom and crossed the hallway and as soon as I approached the top of the stairs I stopped, took a deep breath and said to myself; "OK Tyler, no matter what you can handle anything that's going to happen in this strange dream, or parallel universe you've accidentally fallen into." Then I started climbing down the stairs....................As soon as I got to the bottom of the stair case, I slowly walked through our living room into our dining room and then into our kitchen. As I walked through the house I noticed that all the furniture was older and very tacky looking, and now our house looked like someone had removed all the nice furniture we once had, and replaced it with crappy looking used furniture from a second hand store. When I walked into our kitchen I saw a very large black gallon plastic bottle sitting next to our blender on the counter top, and the label of this large black plastic read; "AMINO ACTION MUSCLE BUILDING HIGH PROTEIN SHAKE MIX!" and underneath it read; "THE BREAKFAST OF FEMALE BODY BUILDING CHAMPIONS!" Then I noticed a note in my mother's hand writing sitting on top of an old 1950's style metal kitchen table with four matching 1950 style chairs sitting around it. The note read; "Tyler, I got up early this morning and went downtown to buy more steroids because I've run out of those powerfully strong little blue pills. On my way back I'm going to pickup a friend of mine and stop at Flexibility Flo's apartment at the beach to have a long talk with her. Please make sure by the time I get back that you've cleaned my home weight lifting gym in the garage and have all my weights polished, you know how I like lifting my shiny weights. Will be back my 11:30am. Love you, Nat." "Buying more steroids?" I thought to myself; "Mom just bought six bottles of steroids yesterday, and she couldn't have finished all those six bottles in only 24 hours! As soon as I got to our two car detachable garage to clean my mother's weight lifting home gym, I quickly noticed that there was at least 25% more weight added to every one of her barbells and dumbbells. In fact mom had even more weight lifting equipment now which totally filled up our two car detachable garage, then she had yesterday when I watched her and my aunt Flo working out lifting weights at such an extremely fast speed, then it was physically possible for any one human ever to do. Then I noticed the monthly female body building calendar on the garage wall. Today the calendar had a different female body builder picture then it had yesterday, and today the calendar said it was September 1997. "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself; "In this strange dream or parallel universe I have some how fallen into, in just having one night's sleep, over night time seemed to have moved three months ahead!" Then I remembered the six full bottles of steroids mom had shown me yesterday, and after remembering her note on the kitchen table this morning about going down town to buy more steroids because she had run out of them. Then as I thought excitedly to myself while I started getting very horny with a raging hard on in my jeans; "IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT MOM LOOKS LIKE AFTER THREE MONTHS OF LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHTS AND DIGESTING SIX BOTTLES OF STEROIDS!" I didn't have long to wait on that subject, and as I was thinking about it I heard the Camaro roaring up our driveway and come to a screeching stop outside our garage. Then I heard both car doors open and then slam close and my mother's voice was talking in conversation and laughing with another woman's voice that I didn't recognized, as their foot steps headed towards our open garage door................My mother walked in with a very dark black heavy set, extremely thick muscular woman with her black hair cut short in a crew cut, at her side who was at least a foot taller then she was. This very dark black heavy set, extremely thick muscular woman held her right extremely thick muscular right arm around my mother's waist like they were lovers. Over night or in this strange dream or parallel universe that I had fallen some how fallen into, yesterday my mother had the muscular body of a feather weight female body builder, but today she had packed on at least 30 or more pounds of solid muscular weight and now had an even more curvier then before muscular body of a semi middle weight female body builder! "EVEN WITH USING STEROIDS, HOW THE HELL COULD MOM GET THAT MUCH MORE MUSCULAR IN ONLY 24 HOURS?" I thought to myself, then I realized as I looked at the calendar again on the garage wall, that some how I had went ahead three months in time in only one night!................"BABE!" My mother said out loud which got me quickly out of my thoughts and when I looked at her, this big dark black heavy set, extremely thick muscular woman with her dark black hair cut short in a crew cut, was now towering in height behind my mother, as she stood with both of her extremely thick, dark black muscular arms wrapped around my mother's solid 6 pack muscular waist, and started romantically kissing my mother's now more thickly muscular neck, while at the same time running her two strong black muscular hands inside the front of my mother's spandex shorts to finger fuck my mother's vagina. "Yes Natalie." I replied as I was still wondering who this hugely muscular black woman was that was starting to sexually grope my own mother right in front of me. "Tyler, this is LaToya Steel my new B.F.F." My mother giggled as LaToya continued kissing and finger fucking my mother. La Toya looked up from kissing my mother's neck for a moment and while she continued to finger fuck my mother said politely; "Nice to meet you Tyler. Natalie had told me so much about you." But LaToya's piercing brown eyes said what she was really thinking as they stared at me so extremely hard, that I could see the red blood vessels bulging out in the white part them; "SHE'S MY NAUGHTY NATALIE NOW WHITE BOY, SO BACK OFF!".............."LATOYA PLEASE STOP BEFORE YOU MAKE ME ORGASM AGAIN!" My mother giggled now as she was really getting sexually turned! Then after she pushed LaToya playfully away she cleared her throat and said in a more serious tone; "LaToya is an ex-professional female body builder who had entered and won the heavy weight championship at the Ms. Olympia female body building contest six years in a row from 1987 to 1992. La Toya and her brother Troy Steele with his wife Lucy who's also a professional heavy weight female body builder and had entered and won the heavy weight championship at the Ms. Olympia female body building contest the last three years straight from 1994 to 1997, had recently opened up a new women's only body building gym at Muscle Beach in Los Angeles California, where LaToya wants to train me professionally." "You've going to California to train professionally in body building with LaToya?" I asked in total surprise; "Is Flexibility Flo going with you?" "NO SHE'S NOT!" LaToya growled in a very angry jealous tone at the mention of my aunt's name; "After Natalie picked me up this morning we had a long talk in the car about why Flexibility Flo, who as well as I'm concerned should be nicked named Failure Flo because she's a real slacker in life, would only hold Natalie's future professional female body building career back, not to mention her other two future professional careers as a submissive wrestler and sexual dominatrix as well. So I then had Natalie drive me over to Flo's apartment by the bay where I explained to her in a very AGGRESSIVELY, BRUTAL HONEST WAY, why it wouldn't be such a great idea for her to continue her friendship with Natalie any more." LaToya paused for a second while a very large wickedly evil smile crossed her lips as both her dark brown eyes glowed with pure hatred and jealousy for my aunt Flo; "I told Flexibility Flo straight out that I'd twist her so hard into a human pretzel till every single bone in her body breaks, if she didn't stay away from our Natalie." "What did Flexibility Flo say to that LaToya?" I asked in total shock of what I had just heard! "What could she say Tyler?" LaToya said as she let out a very loud, frightening evil laugh that my mother joined in; "I MADE THAT BITCH AN OFFER SHE COULDN'T REFUSE!".................Then to change the subject I asked my mother when she was going to leave with LaToya and fly to California and she replied; "This afternoon at four pm. I got up early this morning while you were still sleeping babe, and before I left the house and packed my luggage for the trip, which LaToya had already arranged the flight and car service to pick us up here and drive us to the airport." As I looked at my watch I said; "That's in four hours. How long are you going to be gone for Natalie?" LaToya was the one who answered my question in a matter of fact tone while she went back to sexually groping my mother's even more curvier semi middle weight muscular female body builder body; "About six months till a years time Tyler. How ever long it takes to turn our gal Natalie here into a professional heavy weight female body builder to win the 1998 heavy weight Championship at the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest, as well as starting her off in her other two professional careers as a championship submissive female wrestler and professional female dominatrix. Natalie could make a lot of money in those two careers alone." "Oh by the way babe." My mother said as she reached down her now deeper cleavage that was in between her now two more muscular larger breasts, which were barely covered by the small extremely tight tank top she was wearing and pulled out a shopping list which she handed me as well as the car keys; "Would you be a dear and pick up these few items for me at the store for my trip and please be back by four pm with them, so I'd have them when I leave this afternoon for my trip." "OK Natalie." I said as I took the shopping list and car keys from her; "What are you two women going to be up to while I'm gone?" "Oh!" LaToya deeply chuckled with a large grin on her face; "While you've gone doing our gal Natalie's shopping, I'm going to be here working out, pounding our gal Natalie, SO EXTREMELY HARD ON THAT WEIGHT BENCH OVER THERE, till she super ripped and even more muscular then she is now! Now go Tyler because we need you to get back by four pm SHARP!"..................I then went out side and got into the Camaro and backed out of our driveway and headed all the way across town to the mall. As I was driving to the mall which amazed the hell out of me since in my own time line in 2015, I hadn't got my driver's license or even learned to drive yet! Three hours later as I was driving back from the mall where I bought everything on my mother's list that she needed for her trip to California, a cell phone that I hadn't noticed earlier on the empty passenger seat next to me started ringing. As I continued to drive I answered it by saying; "Hello?" "Tyler thank god I've finally reached you I've been trying all day." My aunt Flo's voice said. "Why hello flexibility Flo how are you?" I happily replied. "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME BY THAT NICK NAME EVER AGAIN TYLER, I HATE IT!" My aunt Flo yelled at me through the phone; "THAT WAS A STUPID NICK NAME THAT NATALIE GAVE ME BACK IN 9TH GRADE WHEN WE BOTH FIRST EXPERIMENTED WITH HAVING LESBIAN SEX WITH EACH OTHER, BECAUSE I CAN BEND MY BODY INTO WEIRD SEXUAL POSITIONS WHILE HAVING SEX! Either call me Florence of Flo for short, OK Tyler?" "OK Flo." I replied; "What's new?" My aunt paused for a moment, then said sounding very nervous; "Tyler I need to see you in person so we could talk, it's very important and it concerns Natalie." "OK Flo." I said; "I'm on my way home now from the mall meet me there in about a half hour." "NO NOT AT THE HOUSE!" My aunts voice sounded even more nervous then before; "I know Natalie is leaving with LaToya at four pm to head to the airport. At four thirty pm meet me at the lake in Wells Mills Park. I'll be sitting on the bench where we all used to hang out when we were teenagers." "OK Flo see you then." I replied, then we both said goodbye and ended the phone call...................Because of heavy traffic I didn't get back to house till five minutes to four pm. As I pulled into the driveway there was a black Lincoln Town Car stretched limousine backed into the driveway and the chauffeur was just closing the trunk after loading all of their luggage. "AW just in time Tyler!" My mother said as she took the bags from me and quickly kissed me on my lips before getting into the right back door of the limousine. Then the limousine drove away and started on it's hour and a half trip to a private airport in Wall Township New Jersey, where my mother with her new B.F.F. LaToya got on to a private Lear jet that was waiting on a private runway to fly them both to Los Angeles California, so my mother could start her new professional female body building, professional submissive wrestling, and professional sexual dominatrix careers! After the limousine had driven out of sight, I then got back into the Camaro and drove to Wells Mills Park to meet my aunt Flo. As I was driving towards the park I started wondering to myself; "What's going to happen next in this strange dream or parallel universe I had fallen into, after my mother returns from California?" End Of Part 2!                                                                                                     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts