Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!-3

The following morning at 7:30 am as I looked out of Gigi's bedroom window while I was getting dressed I saw Robin's pickup truck pull into our driveway. As Robin got out of her pickup truck I couldn't believe how much more her light skinned black, very brawny thick, muscular female physique had grown since I last saw her a month ago at K-Mart when she helped Gigi shop for weight lifting equipment. Robin was wearing a very tight red tank top that was cut short just above her stomach which showed off her two even larger and very impressive light skinned black, very brawny thick muscular, tattooed arms with biceps and triceps that looked as if they were carved from boulders and her two huge watermelon sized light skinned brown tits standing straight and erect in between them. Robin's muscular flat as a board stomach had a very impressive twelve pack set of abs that looked like they were chiseled out of stone, and with the matching red spandex shorts she was wearing showed off two very impressive brawny thick muscular, light skinned black thighs and calves that looked like two huge tree trunks................After Robin got out of her pickup truck, Gigi who was wearing a light blue sports bra and matching light blue spandex shorts ran from the house over to where Robin was standing next to her pickup truck and said in a very happily excited tone, as she wrapped her two defined semi-muscular arms around Robin's very brawny thick, muscular light skinned black neck; "OH ROBIN BABY! HOW'S MY B.F.F.?" Then Gigi pulled Robin's head closer to hers as they both locked lips and kissed each other long and hard in a very romantic way, that one would not normally see when two girl friends meet each other. Call me a little naĂ¯ve when it comes to being in a relationship with a woman, but I wasn't jealous over Gigi's and Robin's long romantic kiss. It was just the opposite. It made me very sexually hot watching two very athletic muscular women romantically kissing each other. After their romantic kiss in the driveway, Robin stepped back smiling while she slid her two strong hands down the front of Gigi's light blue spandex shorts and said as she slowly started massaging Gigi's already sexually hot and wet throbbing vagina; "We babe I'm very impressed with you progress so far. Looks like you've got your old teenage athletic body back in only thirty days time." "MM, OH YEA!" Gigi sexually purred loudly as Robin kept slowly massaging Gigi's even more now sexually hot and wet throbbing vagina. One would think that I would have gotten very jealous watching Robin groping my girl friend's vagina but I was too busy as my huge erection started growing in the male chastity belt Gigi had locked my manhood in last night, while paying more attention to Robin's two powerfully strong, light skinned black, very brawny thick muscular, boulder sized tattooed upper arms, as they flexed up and down wildly while Robin continued slowly groping Gigi's now very over heated sexually hot and extremely wet powerfully pumping, throbbing vagina. "OH GOD! LOOKED AT THOSE MUSCULAR ARMS ON ROBIN!" I thought out loud to myself as I now bent over forward with a major cramp, because my now raging erection was confined to a male chastity belt I was wearing. Then as I was starting to be able to stand up straight, I saw through the bedroom window Gigi and Robin walking together with their arms around each other's waists heading towards the house. Then I heard the backdoor open, then two sets of feet walking on the kitchen floor as Gigi called me from the kitchen; "BOBBY! ROBIN IS HERE! COME INTO THE KITCHEN SO WE COULD ALL FINALIZE OUR PLANS FOR THE NEXT FOUR MONTHS! I replied back from Gigi's bedroom; "I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE GIGI AS SOON AS I FINISH GETTING DRESSED!......................When I walked into the kitchen I found Gigi and Robin sitting at the kitchen table talking about the accelerated weight lifting and diet program Robin was going to put Gigi on to turn her into a real heavy weight female body builder, so Gigi could give Doreen Powers some real competition in the heavy weight division when she entered the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October. As I walked into the kitchen Gigi said to Robin; "I can't wait to get started." Then as I sat down at the kitchen table across from Gigi and Robin, Gigi said to me; "OK Bobby as you know both Robin and I are going to need your full corporation while she helps me train and get into competition shape. While Robin is busy training me in my private home gym in the small guest house twelve hours day from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm every day, I'm going to need you to do some chores around the house. Also I'm going to need you to move back into your own bedroom upstairs because Robin will be staying in my bedroom during the next four months." Then as Gigi slid a list written on a pad across the kitchen table to me she continued; "Here's the list of the daily and weekly chores I'll need you to do while I'll be busy working out every day." After looking at the list I said; "OK Gigi. Since you've going to be busy with Robin 8:30 in the morning to 8:30 at night, by 9 pm I'll be able to message and rub down your tired, growing dark ebony, cream skin muscles while I worship them as well." Gigi looked at Robin and winked then turned back to look at me again while she explained to me as if I was a small child; "Bobby sweetheart I thought you understood last night when I said I couldn't have any outside distractions while I started my accelerated daily body building workouts. Since I'll be accelerating my daily body building workouts every day, I'll be too tired at night to spend time with and make love to you. In fact when an athlete is in training whatever they've male of female, they have to restrain from having any sexual contact whatsoever because it robs them of their strength. And I'm going to need every ounce of strength I have to build my growing muscular female physique up to enter and challenge Doreen Powers for the heavy weight division next October at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest." "So what does that mean Gigi?" I asked sounding not to happy that I no longer could be part of Gigi's daily life; "We aren't going to see each other any more?" "Sweetheart we've only going to be separated for four short months. Until the night next October when I step on the stage at the Fords County Recreation Center to challenge Doreen Powers for the heavy weight female body building championship at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest and win that 2016 Chevy Trailblazer. For the next four months straight Robin is just going to be my surrogate personal trainer while she keeps me locked in the small guest house so I don't have any outside distractions whatsoever while doing my daily weight lifting workouts." "Oh I see Gigi." I replied trying to understand this new situation between the three of us, then I asked; "If you've going to be finishing your daily weight lifting workouts every day by 8:30 at night, what are you going to be doing the rest of the evening Gigi?" "Well Bobby." Gigi started to say as she thought on what she was now going to tell me, since she was going to lie now to keep Robin's and her private sexual lesbian relationship after hours a secret from me. "Oh I'm quite sure Bobby is on board with us Gigi. Right Bobby?" Robin said as she stood up and faced me from across the kitchen table while she held her two large powerfully strong fists against her two thickly muscular hips, and started peck dancing her two huge light brown watermelon sized tits up and down underneath her tight red tank top, while at the same time flexing her two even larger and very impressive light skinned black, very brawny thick muscular tattooed biceps and triceps. Robin knew that this female muscle mind fuck would distract me from the subject of this conversation while getting me to agree to it at the same time. "UH, Oh yea, like Robin says, I'm on board Gigi." I replied badly stammering my answer because I was so mesmerized by Robin's big strong bulging dancing muscles. At this sight of me almost drooling now as I continued still being mesmerized by Robin's muscle dance, Gigi just laughed it off and she didn't need to be one bit jealous of me, because Gigi knew she had my raging erection locked up in a male chastity belt and she held the only key to it. "OK Robin play time's over. It's time to head to the small guest house and start my accelerated daily weight lifting program." Gigi said as she stood up and headed for the backdoor and quickly exited it. Robin then stopped her muscle flex dance and quickly followed Gigi out the backdoor. When Gigi exited out of the backdoor that would be the last time I'd see her again till the night next October when she was on the stage at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest...............What I didn't know that summer but would soon found out about women who workout lifting heavy weights to build up their bodies, is that lifting heavy weights quickly becomes a strange muscle pumping aphrodisiac to them. With each rep a woman would lift and have a strong muscle pump on their female bodies it would also start arousing and increasing their sexual desires to an unbelievable, extremely new high level on a daily bases. Combined this with them taking a powerfully strong, steroid muscle growth, enhancement drug which would also work as a powerful aphrodisiac drug as well on a daily bases, this would cause a woman's arousing and sexual desires to grow to such an unbelievable extremely high level that it would MAKE THEM SO EXTREMELY FUCKING HORNY! That they'd want to fuck anything human on a daily bases either male or female and that it didn't matter to them as long as they got their daily muscle pumps and arousing sexual desires fulfilled on a daily bases!...............As the next four months slowly passed and I was following the list of daily chores Gigi had given me, I was missing Gigi even more every day. Every day I would take my bike and ride to the grocery store and pick up everything Robin would leave on a grocery list for me that morning and when I got back I'd leave the bags of groceries by the front door of the small guest house. Then I would remove the bucket of empty gallon bottles of; "Power Pump 2000 Body Building Protein Shakes," and regular trash from where Gigi and Robin would leave them by the front door of the small guest house and throw then into the recyclable and regular trash cans. Once two weeks later I tried to open the front door of the guest house to see how the accelerated daily body building program that Robin had put Gigi on was working out for her, not to mention being able to see if I could watch both of those muscular women working out together but the front door was locked. I even tried the extra key my family kept hanging up in the kitchen, but the front door lock of the small guest house was recently changed and the key I had didn't fit it any more. I then tried looking through a couple of the first floor windows but all the curtains were drawn and the glass was very foggy from both Gigi and Robin heavily sweating from working out so extremely hard lifting weights. The only way I could tell that both Gigi and Robin were working out so hard lifting weights was by the loud metal clanging sounds mixed with their heavy human grunting...............Every morning at 8:15 am Gigi and Robin would get together in the kitchen of the small guest house where they'd both have a large protein breakfast by both drinking a dozen raw eggs and an entire bottle of Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills blended in a large 1 gallon Power Pump 2000 body building shake each. Then Robin would take a large hypodermic needle and would first inject Gigi then herself with 200 milligrams each of an even more powerfully steroid enhanced, muscle growth, dark blue liquid version of Lightning Muscle Pump Up. Then a second later as both Gigi's and Robin's hearts started beating extremely fast in their chests as their two athletic female muscular physiques lit up with an unbelievable amount of super inhumanly body energy, Robin would say excitedly; "OK GIGI IT'S TIME TO START OUR DAILY BODY BUILDING WORKOUT!"..................Then for the next four hours straight without stopping once to take a break, both Gigi and Robin worked out lifting weights together in a high speed frenzy till they both ran out energy at 12:30 pm. Then both Gigi and Robin would take a quick lunch by both drinking another dozen raw eggs and another entire bottle of Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills blended in a large 1 gallon Power Pump 2000 body building shake each. Then after Robin took another large hypodermic needle and would first inject Gigi then herself with another 200 milligrams each of the more powerfully steroid enhanced, muscle growth, dark blue liquid version of Lightning Muscle Pump Up. Then after both Gigi's and Robin's hearts would start to beat extremely fast in their chests, as their two athletic female muscular physiques lit up with an unbelievable amount of super inhumanly body energy for the second time that day, both Gigi and Robin again worked out in a high speed frenzy for the next four hours straight without stopping once to take a break, till they both ran out of energy at 4:30 pm.............Then at 4:30 pm after another quick early dinner of drinking another 1 gallon of Power Pump 2000 body building shake blended with another dozen raw eggs and an entire bottle of Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills each, and again both being injected with another 200 milligrams of the more powerfully steroid enhanced, muscle growth, dark blue liquid version of Lightning Muscle Pump Up, both Gigi and Robin again started working out lifting weights in a high speed frenzy for the next four hours straight, till they both ran out of their unbelievable amount of super inhumanly body energy at 8:30 pm..............Then by 8:30 pm after working out all day lifting weights and doing hundreds of muscle pumps per hour to build up their female muscular physiques, not to mention all the muscle growth enhancement drugs that they've been using as well, both Gigi and Robin were now both so extremely super horny at the end of the day! Then Gigi and Robin would start having rough lesbian sex and fuck each other as hard as they both physically could, right on top of Gigi's weight bench for another three and a half hours straight! Then at midnight Robin would give Gigi a very powerful sleeping pill that would put her into a very deep sleep, so Gigi would get a good eight hours rest till 8 am the following morning, when it would all start all over again. As Gigi was falling into a very deep sleep, Robin would put a wireless head phone over Gigi's ears with a hypnotic suggestion from a female voice that would repeat over and over again, " DOREEN POWERS IS SO EXTREMELY EVIL THAT SHE WILL TRY TO STEAL ROBIN AWAY FROM YOU AGAIN, SO SHE COULD HURT ROBIN EVEN WORSE THEN SHE HAD EVER BEFORE! AT ALL COSTS GIGI YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR LESBIAN LOVER ROBIN FROM THAT EXTREMELY EVIL DOREEN POWERS! IF ROBIN FEELS THREATENED BY THAT EXTREMELY EVIL DOREEN POWERS, SHE WILL SAY THE WORD; "STRAWBERRIES," AS A CODE WORD FOR YOU TO PROTECT HER! WHEN YOU HEAR ROBIN SAY THE CODE WORD; "STRAWBERRIES, THEN YOU ARE TO USE EVERY OUNCE OF YOUR SUPER FEMALE STRENGTH TO TOTALLY DESTROY DOREEN POWERS!" After Robin put Gigi down for the night in the guest house bedroom, Robin then left the guest house and walk around our built in swimming pool and across our backyard to the main house, where she'd go to sleep for eight hours in Gigi's bedroom. This would be Gigi's and Robin's daily workout routine seven days a week for the next four months straight till Gigi was ready to compete against Doreen Powers in the female heavy weight body building division of the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October, and kill her afterwards...................One Friday night a week after Robin had moved in with us to train Gigi in her daily accelerated weight lifting body building workouts, at 1 am there was a knock on my closed bedroom door and Robin's voice said in a slightly slurred drunken tone; "Bobby are you up? I want to talk to you." Before I could answer Robin entered my bedroom and her five foot six inch, even more now extremely larger and extremely impressive light skinned black, very brawny muscular, tattooed female physique was totally naked, except for carrying the half empty bottle of Jack Daniel's Whiskey in her right hand. As she took another large gulp from the open whiskey bottle I asked; "Robin are you suppose to be drinking heavy liquor when you've working out lifting weights and body building training? As Robin sat next to me on my bed she replied in that same slightly slurred drunken tone after taken another large gulp from the whiskey bottle; "I'm not the one who's in training to enter and compete against Doreen Powers in the up coming Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October, Gigi is. Since I was a young girl of the age of twelve, for the past twenty eight years I've have a compulsive obsession for lifting weights and building my female physique up to see how big and strong I could physically make it." Then Robin took another long gulp out of the whiskey bottle and this time she emptied it. Then after Robin carefully put the whiskey bottle down on my nightstand she rolled into my bed and under the covers next to me and as she wrapped me in both of her two powerfully built, extremely large, light skinned black tattooed, very brawny thick muscular arms, she said in an even more slurred drunken tone as she held me tightly close to her, and I could smell the whiskey on her breath; "And you know what else Bobby? I also have another compulsive obsession for wanting my huge thickly ripped, muscular female physique loved and worshipped for all the long hours and hard work I've put into it building it up, and that's why I'm here tonight in your bed with you Bobby. I'm very attracted to skinny weakling, young white boys who need a big strong muscular black woman to protect them, that's why I want you to love and worship my big strong female muscles. So you could get to know me and start to feel very comfortable letting me be your big strong muscular female protector.".................As much as I wanted Robin and was very attracted to her at that moment, and my huge erection was starting to cramp up hard in the male chastity belt that Gigi had put on me a week ago, I tried to take control of this situation which wasn't going to be easy. An entire bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey mixed with a three hundred and fifty pound, solid muscular female body builder who now seemed to be extremely horny, could be very dangerous to my health if I piss her off, so I had to be truthful to Robin without getting her angry. "Well Robin I'm very flattered that you've showing an interest in me." I said trying to sound as nice and polite as I could; "But a month ago I've made a total commitment and promised to be in an exclusive relationship with Gigi." "Then why isn't Gigi here in bed with you right now Bobby? Robin asked. "Well we both know the answer to that Robin. I replied; "Gigi locked herself up in our guest house for the next four months to seriously train and get herself into great physical muscular shape to beat Doreen Powers at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest next October and win that new 2016 Chevy Trailblazer.".................."Are you really that naĂ¯ve to believe that Bobby." Robin said as she started to seriously turn on the bull shit to help turn me against Gigi, so I'd become her current new boy toy; "You really think Gigi is being a good little girl behind your back? That a healthy young woman like Gigi would just start a new relationship with you a month ago, and then lock herself away for four months straight to lift weights and build herself up just to enter some armature female body building contest to impress her new boy friend. Oh come on now Bobby you've a lot smarter then that." "Yes Robin I do. I've known Gigi for the past three years since she was hired as our maid, and she's yet never promised me something that she hadn't done." "Then look out your bedroom window Bobby and see if Gigi's car is parked in the driveway." Robin said with a real matter of fact tone in her voice, because she had already pushed Gigi's beat up 2002 red Toyota Corolla out of our driveway and parked it a block away from our house. As I looked out the window I said sounding very surprised; "GIGI'S CAR NOT IN THE DRIVEWAY! WHERE THE HELL COULD SHE HAVE GONE THIS TIME A NIGHT?" "Gigi went out clubbing in a very short low cut dress to show off her new more muscular female physique and to look for men to get laid with. Gigi could be a real whore when she wants to be." Robin sexually cooed in my ear; "But calm babe your muscle momma Robin is here to take care of her Bobby. So please female muscle worship and love my big strong, hugely thick, muscular female physique." After hearing how Gigi went out clubbing tonight looking for men to get laid with, after she had me promise her a month ago that I'd make total commitment to be in an exclusive relationship with her, I said out loud; "OK ROBIN SHOW ME HOW MUCH OF WOMAN YOU REALLY ARE!" Then I started worshipping Robin's hugely thick, very brawny, light skinned black female muscular physique. End Of Part 3                                                                                                                                                                 

Comments

  1. very impressive story, cant not wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! DO YOU STILL HAVE SOME STORY IDEAS THAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEND ME ON A FUTURE STORY?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts