Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!-2

{FOUR WEEKS LATER!} After living on almost nothing but her Power Pump 2000 body building shakes and taking those Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills before and during everyone of her massively large daily body building workouts, Gigi had lost eighty five pounds of unwanted fat flabby water weight, while replacing it ounce for ounce with solid very impressive muscular body weight. Gigi's once two dark ebony, flabby saddle bag arms that lacked any muscle tone whatsoever now were starting to look very defined and you could clearly see where her biceps stood out from her triceps and forearms. Gigi's once two large flabby dark ebony tits that hung down now looked even larger then before like they'd had grown a couple of cup sizes larger while they stood straight out like they were extremely proud to be part of her now more athletic body. Gigi's once protruding fat pot belly, was now as flat as a dark ebony board with the start of a serious muscular defined wash board set of abs, that proudly displayed themselves showing how she now had a slightly stronger core. And after a month of running hundreds of miles Gigi's two once flabby thick thunder thighs and ankles were now extremely toned with very impressive dark ebony muscular definition as well. Once night as I was making love to Gigi in her bed while loving and worshipping her newer streamlined dark ebony, semi-muscular female body, I thought to myself; "WOW! Gigi had really gotten herself into great shape in only one month's time but she's still a along ways away from being in champion shape to enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest and be any real competition to challenge and beat the Dugan's maid Doreen Powers and win that 2016 Chevy Trailblazer................Almost as if Gigi was reading my mind at that moment she said while looking into my eyes as we started cuddling and kissing each other; "You know Bobby." Gigi said as she cuddled closer to me while wrapping me tighter in her two now more very defined stronger dark ebony arms; "In only a month's time I've managed to lose eighty five pounds of unwanted body fat that stood in my way of being in shape to enter the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. But I have to seriously step up and accelerate my daily weight lifting works outs to get my female muscular body into real thickly muscular contest shape if I want to be any real female muscular competition to Doreen Powers, and I only have four more months to seriously get myself into female muscular contest shape." "That's true babe." I agreed as I was kissing and loving Gigi's two dark ebony tits that had grown a couple of cup sizes larger and stood proudly straight out on her chest while her two nipples stood hard and erect from my licking them; "You've definitely on the right track." "I'm on the right track alright Bobby." Gigi said as she raised my face to hers and stared directly into my eyes; "But just being on the right track isn't enough. Over the next sixteen weeks I'm going to have speed up my daily weight lifting workouts like an express freight train at full speed traveling to it's destination. In other words Bobby I'm going to have to accelerate my daily body building workouts without having any outside distractions whatsoever." "But how are you going to do that Gigi?" I asked; "You still have to work as my family's maid during the day in between your daily body building weight lifting workouts."..................."That's where my friend Robin comes in. You do remember my friend Robin who we meet at K-Mart last month when I went to by my weight set don't you Bobby?" "Of course I do Gigi." I replied as I thought about Robin with her black nappy hair slightly starting to turn gray and cut short in a crew cut style who was at least ten years older then Gigi was. Robin who stood at a five feet six inches in height looked a lot larger then her normal height because her very brawny thick muscular light skinned black female body was always pumped up to it's full muscular max from many years of working out lifting weights. Robin was a female body building machine when it came to working out at the gym which she did every day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year. Even though Robin never wore makeup and acted very UN-femininity in her walk and body movements for a woman I found her older very brawny thick muscular light skinned black female body to be very sexually attractive, in sort of a strange grotesque way. At that moment as I was trying to picture Robin's older very brawny thick muscular light skinned black female body naked in my mind my already huge erection started growing even larger then before, little did I know at that moment Gigi was fondling it in her own hands as she screamed at my name which woke me out of the sexual fantasy of seeing her friend Robin naked; "ROBERT!"..............."Yes Gigi?" I asked with a far away tone in my voice as I slowly looked at her with dreamy eyes of a man who was having a lovely sexual day dream of her friend Robin. Gigi then slapped my face very hard with her right hand to bring me back to reality as she said in a very mean jealous, angry tone of a very possessive bitch when it came to her man; "Bobby do I have to remind you that a month ago you already agreed to be in a committed exclusive relationship with me, AND ONLY ME! That means in my mind from that day forward till death does us apart we are an exclusive couple. You are my man and my man alone, SO STOP FUCKING SEXUALLY FANTASIZING ABOUT MY FRIEND ROBIN'S THICK MUSCULAR FEMALE BODY!" "I'm sorry Gigi. You know you've the one I'm really in love with." I said now sounding very ashamed of myself. "OK Bobby I'll forgive you this time but don't let it happen again. After all in four more months I'll be more then enough muscle woman to fulfill all your sexual muscular female fantasies." Gigi said now in a more forgiving tone as she excepted my apology. Then as she reached over with her left hand and opened the draw of her night stand Gigi said in a more matter of fact tone as she pulled out what looked like a thick black leather belt with a steel cup in the middle; "I excepted your apology Bobby for having that sexual fantasy about my friend Robin's muscular female physique but I still wouldn't trust you alone with her Bobby, while Robin stays with us for the next four months to take care of your parent's house and to help assist me with my accelerated daily body building weight lifting workouts. While I'm busy in the small guest house doing my accelerated daily body building workouts to get into contest shape to enter and beat Doreen Powers next October at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, I don't need any outside distractions whatsoever to distract me, that's why you'll be wearing this male chastity belt so I don't have to worry about you. It's going to keep you faithful to me by keeping your huge erection locked up and away from other women like Robin until after the body building contest." Then Gigi said in a very jealous tone; "AND I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL HAVE THE KEY TO IT BOBBY!" Then before I could object to Gigi about having to wear a male chastity belt, she lifted me up above her head with her right arm, and wrapped and locked the male chastity belt around my waist and raging erection with her left hand at the same time. Then she gently lowered me back into her bed Gigi kissed me good night and rolled over and went to sleep. Unbeknown to me as I cuddled up against the back of my body building girl friend in progress, as Gigi was falling into a very deep sleep she had one thing on her mind, and that was her friend Robin's very brawny thick light black skinned muscular female body that caused Gigi to start to getting extremely wet in her vagina................Four years ago during the summer of 2012 when Gigi was seventeen years old and still living in New Orleans Louisiana with her widowed mother, her mother signed her up at a local all women's body building gym called; "Mega Female Fitness Gym," after Gigi showed an interest in working out lifting weights to become a female body builder. Mega Female Fitness Gym was where she had first met her friend Robin who was then a twenty seven year old lesbian female body builder who had already entered and won two Ms. Olympia heavy weight female body building championships of her own. From the first day Gigi got her gym membership at; "Mega Female Fitness Gym," and started working out lifting weights to fulfill her life dream goal of becoming a future championship female body builder, Robin took an interest in Gigi and helped her set up the perfect complete upper and lower body building workout program as well as educating her in the best diet to stay on, body building protein shakes, and female muscle building vitamins to use to help build up a very healthy young female muscular physique. Robin who was a lesbian and loved young athletic muscular girls also had another alternative motive about Gigi besides helping her build up a very healthy young female physique, she wanted Gigi to be her current sexual love interest at the time.............From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend during the summer of 2012 as Gigi was quickly building up her body. Every morning at 7:30 am Robin would pick Gigi up in her Ford F-250 pickup truck and drive them to the gym where they'd both workout together twelve hours a day from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, starting out with an advanced spinning class and finishing off every evening with an advanced weight lifting class. Then Robin took Gigi back to her rented condo where she gave Gigi a private workout by educating her in the art of lesbian love making. Then being that Gigi was still an under aged teenage girl at the time, Robin was very careful in having her home by 10:30 pm every night so Gigi's mother wouldn't worry about her staying out so late. After their first night of lesbian love making at her rented condo, Robin told Gigi while they were kissing and spooning together; "Listen Gigi I could get into a lot of legal trouble making love to you because you've an under aged teenage girl. So promise me Gigi that what happens in my condo between us, stays in my condo between us, and you can't tell no one about what we do here including your own mother." Gigi who wanted nothing bad to ever happen to Robin, who at that time she thought of Robin as the one she'd want to spend the rest of her life with said as she cuddled closer to her; "Don't worry darling what happens in Robin's condo stays in Robin's condo, I swear to god I will never tell another living soul." And Gigi never did................By the end of the summer of 2012 Gigi had a five foot five inch, dark ebony creamed skin, well curvy stocky, solid muscular female physique that was between a feather and middle weight class muscular female body builder, and she was deeply head over heels in love with Robin. Little did Gigi know that by Labor Day weekend of the summer of 2012 not only would she have her heart broken for the first time but Gigi thought she had lost her life's dream of becoming a professional female body builder, that was until she came to work as a maid for my parents and met me. I had unknowingly again ignited the spark of Gigi's life long dream of wanting to start working out lifting weights to build up her body and become a professional female body builder to enter the Mississippi's Most Muscular Maid Contest, not to mention reconnecting with her old friend Robin at the same time in the process as well!.............The Friday night of Labor Day weekend of the summer of 2012, as Robin was driving her home Gigi felt that Robin had been a little withdrawn from her all day while they were working out at the gym, and Robin hadn't stepped up and given Gigi her A-game later on that evening when they were making lesbian love at her rented condo. As she pulled up in front of Gigi's house Robin told her that she needed to get her pickup truck an oil change Saturday morning and that she'd meet Gigi at the gym later on that morning. The following morning after Gigi's mother dropped her off at the gym on her way to work she noticed that Robin's pickup wasn't in the parking lot yet. Gigi then waited two more hours and after Robin didn't show up at the gym, she decided to take along run across town to Robin's rented condo and see if she was home. As Gigi ran into the condos parking lot she noticed that Robin's pickup truck wasn't parked in her assigned parking space. Thinking that Robin's pickup was still in the repair shop and maybe she was home, Gigi rang the front doorbell then knocked on the front door, and there wasn't any answer. As she was still staring at Robin's front door wondering where she was, a old male voice said from behind her; "Pardon me miss are you looking for Robin Hall?" "Yes I am sir." Gigi replied as she turned to face an old man who was walking a dog. "Well she was my neighbor." The old man said. "Was your neighbor, don't you mean she is your neighbor sir?" Gigi replied sounding very puzzled. "Robin was my neighbor up until last night." The old man said; "I came home last night from playing bingo at the church and saw Robin and another thickly muscular woman moving out all her furniture and loading it up into a large truck which they left in early this morning. Robin introduced me to the other woman who's name was Doreen Powers and said that she was getting back together her. Robin was separated from her life partner for over two and a half years, and I guess her and Doreen worked everything out because they've planning on moving together to the state of Mississippi." "Thank you for the information sir." Gigi said trying not to sound too depressed being that she'd had just found out that she was only sexually used by Robin, then dumped when Robin didn't need her anymore. Gigi then said goodbye to the old man who was walking the dog and ran off before she started crying in front of him for having a broken heart.................Gigi ran about another fifteen miles back downtown and her young dark ebony, seventeen year old athletic muscular female physique was glistening in her heavy sweat and tears, while her two very perky dark ebony tits were thrusting up and down as Gigi was breathing so heavy from her long run, when she finally stopped on main street. As she stood there wiping away her tears from her eyes she thought to herself; "Who am I kidding? What made me seriously think that Robin would really fall in love with a seventeen year old amateur female body builder like me when she could have a real professional heavy weight female body building champion like Doreen Powers as a lesbian lover that had won the Ms. Olympia female body building contest three years in a row and now was making a lot of money doing sports endorsements?" As Gigi again wiped the tears from her eyes as she considered this thought she noticed that she was in front of an ice cream parlor. Gigi went into the ice cream parlor and sat down in a booth as she thought to herself; "Why the hell should I stick to a strict diet and weight lifting workout program if Robin's not going to be interested in me?" Then when the waitress came over to take her order Gigi ordered the large belly buster ice cream sundae with ten different types of ice cream flavors, then ate it extremely fast and quickly ordered another one. As Gigi continued eating all this ice cream which was quickly becoming comfort food to help mend her broken heart, Gigi had ordered and eaten another six whole belly buster ice cream sundaes till her once flat as a board, dark ebony solid set of six pack abs stomach now swelled out like an overly inflated balloon that felt like it was ready to explode at any moment. As Gigi sat back in the booth while rubbing both of her hands over her now overly inflated protruding pot belly in the making, the waitress asked as she came over to clear the table; "Is there anything else I could get you miss?" Gigi let out a large; "BURP!" As she tried to answer; "Excuse me, no just the check please." Then after paying the check at the cash register Gigi walked out of the ice cream parlor slightly slumped forward still holding her now overly inflated protruding pot belly in her two hands...............Since meeting Robin three months ago and then recently losing her to Doreen Powers, Gigi's full bloated stomach was the first thing that made her feel warmth and pleasure about herself, so she gave up the idea of becoming a professional female body builder, and became a junk food junkie over night. Gigi then canceled her gym membership the next day at Mega Female Fitness Gym, and started taking cooking classes at the Y.W.C.A. in her spare time, and continued gaining weight from her own cooking while her once young athletic, muscular dark ebony body turned soft and flabby, and a year later that's the Gigi I had met who had a five foot five inch, dark ebony creamed skin well curvy, stocky, chubby figure who was sixty five pounds over weight when she was hired by my parents as our new live in maid..............When Robin got back with her ex-life partner Doreen Powers back in 2012, Doreen had been making millions of dollars doing sports endorsements for the past three years and was very financially well off. But over the next two and a half years of bad investments and living the high life together with Robin, Doreen Powers had to file personal bankruptcy and had to take a job as a maid for the Dugan family in Fords County, while Robin had to go to work managing a local female body builder gym called; "Muscle Mommas!"..............As Gigi was now felling into a deep sleep next to me in her bed even though she was now falling deeply in love with me, seeing Robin again last month re-sparked an old flame of romance in her soul and she was now torn between two lovers. As Gigi was falling asleep she had thought to herself; "There's got to be a way to keep both Bobby and Robin as my two lovers? As time passes I'm sure I could find a way to have both relationships." Earlier that evening after we ate dinner together while I was doing the dishes, Gigi excused herself and took her cell phone outside in the back yard to make a private phone call to Robin to ask her if she'd help Gigi step up her daily body building weight lifting workout program.............."Hello Gigi it's nice to hear from you. How's your body building program working out?" Robin said sounding very cheerfully happy that Gigi had called her. After Gigi gave Robin an up date on how well those Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills worked and helped her lose sixty five pounds of unwanted flabby fat water weight, while replacing it ounce for ounce with sixty five pounds of solid muscular weight, Robin replied; "That's great Gigi. Sounds like you've on your way to getting into contest shape and being some real competition to Doreen Powers at the Mississippi Muscular Maid Contest next October." "Thanks to you Robin I'm off to a good start but I still have a lot more work a head of me before I could enter and compete in the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest four months from now." Gigi cooed with a slightly more throaty sexual tone in her voice; "But I could really use your help as my personal trainer like you did when I was back in high school to help me step up and accelerate my daily body building workouts, and without any other outside distractions just like before." "Interesting!" Robin's voice cooed sexually through the receiver into Gigi's ear; "You want it to be just like it was before between us Gigi?" "Exactly as it was in the summer of 2012 when I was still in high school Robin. Train me hard in the gym working out lifting weights from 8 am to 8 pm every day, then privately sexual train me every evening in the bedroom from 8 pm to 11 pm or as late as you'd like too Robin. I'm no longer under aged and I don't have to be home by 10:30 pm every evening any more." Gigi replied with that same more throaty sexual tone in her voice. "Well you've called me at a very good time Gigi." Robin said very happily; "I'm totally single now. Doreen and I broke up two weeks ago after she'd met another female body builder at Gold's Gym where she'd been working out." "I'm sorry to hear about you and Doreen." Gigi lied and not sounding like she really felt sorry to hear about Robin's and Doreen's relationship ending. Then Gigi told Robin about her plan about having Robin again as her personal trainer and lesbian lover, while Robin also played a double roll as Bobby's temporary live in maid. "I think I could find the time Gigi to help you out. I just got laid off from Muscle Momma Gym after it was closed down by the police for illegal selling of muscle enhancement steroids." "HOLY SHIT!" Gigi said surprised about Robin's gym being closed down; "Thank god I'm not using muscle enhancement steroids. I hear they've very addictive and they can change a woman's personality and make her extremely mean and dangerously angry to be around." "What do you think those Lightning Muscle Pump Up Pills are Gigi?" Robin chuckled; "I've been giving you a very weak dosage of a very powerful illegal muscle enhancement steroid, but starting tomorrow morning I'm giving you full dosages so you could really accelerate your body building workouts to build yourself up and beat Doreen Powers four months from now at the next Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. I'll be there tomorrow morning at 7:30 am to start your accelerated daily body building workouts. See you then love bug." After she ended her private call to Robin, Gigi thought to herself as she walked back towards the house; "I'm not crazy with the idea of using full dosages of those illegal muscle enhancement steroids that Robin tricked me into using a month ago but if she thinks I need them, then Robin knows best on that matter. But now what am I going to do with Bobby? And how am I going to keep our relationship together while I re-start my lesbian relationship with Robin at the same time without him finding out about it?" Then Gigi thought to herself; "Well Bobby is still young and very naïve in the matters of the heart with women so he'll believe anything I tell him. That would make it easier to keep Robin's and my lesbian relationship a secret from him as long as Bobby thinks I'm really his girl friend.".................As Robin ended her call from Gigi she thought to herself; "Now that I know Gigi's still interested in me after all this time it's going to be easier then I thought to get revenge on Doreen for leaving me again. With the heavy amount of Lightning Muscle Pump Up steroids I'm planning to inject into Gigi for the next four months straight will not only get her so freakishly huge and muscular, but with Gigi's already hatred of my lesbian ex-life partner, it would be easy to channel Gigi's growing extremely mean and dangerously angry steroid temper towards Doreen Powers to the point that Gigi would physically kill her. Then after Gigi goes to prison for the murder of Doreen, I would not only have had my revenge on that bitch of a lesbian ex-life partner of mine, but I'll be rid of that love sick Gigi as well!" Then as Robin smiled to herself over all she had been thinking, she then thought to herself about Bobby; "Even though I'm a lesbian who's into women I do think he's kind of cute for a young dude and even I could almost be sexually attracted to him. Bobby does like my thick muscular female physique and maybe if I had a night of sexual passion with him it would change me into a one man woman. I guess while I'm spending the next four months with Gigi and Bobby, I'll have to see what he's packing inside the crotch of his jeans." End of Part 2                                                 
                                                                                                                         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts