Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!-4

As I watched Robin's two hugely thick, light skinned black, bowling ball sized muscular shoulders slowly climb out from under the covers of my bed, which then led to her two huge watermelon sized light skinned black breasts that stood proudly straight out and were so perfectly round. Next came Robin's very brawny thick, boulder sized tattooed biceps, triceps, and forearms which finally coming into view. Robin had the hugely thick, brawny muscular female physique of a professional heavy weight championship female body builder. For an older woman of forty years of age Robin was an absolutely freaking gorgeous female muscle goddess! As soon as Robin was standing at the foot of my bed she went into an awesome body building posing routine which she finished off with an even more awesome crab pose, that swelled up her already hugely ripped, very thick brawny, light skinned black, tattooed muscular female physique even three times larger then it was a moment before!.............As Robin continued to hold this awesome crab pose she said in a very commanding voice;  "GO AHEAD BOBBY, FEEL HOW BIG AND STRONG MY WOMANLY MUSCLES REALLY ARE!" I was beside myself with shear delight as I got out of bed and raised both my hands up to feel Robin's huge  basketball sized, very brawny thick, tattooed biceps. "HOLY SHIT ROBIN!" I said excitedly; "THEY FEEL LIKE THEY'VE MADE OUT OF SOLID STEEL!" "My muscles aren't made out of solid steel Bobby." Robin laughed at what I had just said; "But they've been forged from many thousands of hours these past twenty eight years of lifting solid steel weights." As I continued feel and checking out Robin's boulder sized, very brawny thick, light skinned black, bulging biceps and triceps, I saw a tattoo on Robin's right bicep that was shaped like a heart and colored red. Inside the colored red tattoo was an inscription that read; "ROBIN & DOREEN FOREVER!" "Robin why do you have a heart tattoo with yours and another woman's name in it?" I asked. "Oh well Bobby." Robin said as she relaxed and stood up from doing a crab pose because she was starting to cramp up; "For awhile I thought I was attracted to women and I had met Doreen back in the summer of 1995. At the time I thought Doreen would be my life partner for the rest of my life, but things didn't workout between us." Then to distract me from the subject of her heart tattoo because Robin didn't want me to find out that the Doreen on the heart tattoo, was the same Doreen Powers that Gigi was seriously training to build up her body by working out lifting weights to compete against next October at the Mississippi Muscular Maid Contest. Let along wanting me to find out that Robin was not only seriously training Gigi to become a heavy weight female body building contender, but also mentally programming Gigi at the same time to kill Doreen Powers as well!..................Then as Robin raised her two boulder sized very brawny thick, light skinned black, muscular tattooed arms to a ninety degree angle, which caused her already two huge bulging biceps to swell up even larger till they were both the size of two fully inflated basket balls she then lied to me; "But don't worry Bobby. I'm no longer into women since I've met you, I now want to be a one man woman to you, and only you." As I was believing everything Robin was telling me that evening, after I finished checking out her huge basket ball sized tattoo biceps, I  then felt up her two light skinned black watermelon sized tits, then moved my hands south to feel her awesome flat as a board stomach with it's very impressive twelve pack set of muscular abs, that looked like they were chiseled out of stone. Then slowly my hands moved even farther south till I reached Robin's hairy, very hot and wet thickly muscular vagina. After fondling it for awhile Robin said as she picked me up in her two powerfully strong, boulder sized, very brawny thick, light skinned black, tattooed muscular arms and carried me back to my bed; "OK Bobby show and tell time is over, NOW I WANT TO FUCK, and see about that large erection of yours that Gigi was bragging to me about."..............As soon as Robin got me in bed she wrapped her two very powerfully strong, very brawny thick, muscular tree trunk thighs around my waist, and as soon as she ripped off my pajama bottoms off my body and saw the male chastity belt Gigi was making me wear, Robin said in a surprised tone; "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BOBBY? ARE YOU TRYING TO STAY A MALE VIRGIN TILL YOU'VE MARRIED?" "Oh no Robin." I said sounding very embarrassed that Robin had to see the male chastity belt that Gigi was making me wear to protect my manhood for her personal satisfaction; "Gigi forcibly put this on me the night before you arrived here last week. She claims to be a very overly possessive bitch when it comes to her man." "Interesting." Robin thought to herself; "I wonder what Bobby would think if he only knew that four years ago when Gigi was seventeen and still living in New Orleans Louisiana with her mother that she was my girl toy that summer of 2012, and she still fucking me on the side now." But what Robin asked me was; "Do you know where Gigi keeps the key to your male chastity belt Bobby?" "I don't know but I'm sure she had hidden it in good place. Gigi said she was holding the only key to my chastity belt." "Then I'm going to have to find another way to remove it Bobby." Robin said as she picked me up and flipped me upside down on my face. Then Robin opened up her mouth wide and with her powerfully strong jaw and white teeth, she cut through the back of my chastity belt. "There you go Bobby. Now we can have sex and you'll see what it's like to be with a real muscle woman." Robin said as she dropped my now broken chastity belt on to the bedroom carpeted floor beside my bed, and flipped me back up to face her. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT BOBBY!" Robin then said excitedly as she saw my huge erection; "GIGI REALLY WASN'T BULL SHITTING ME! YOU REALLY ARE HUNG LIKE FUCKING HORSE!" "Thanks Robin." I said sounding very proud of my manhood; "I measured it once and it measured fourteen inches long and inch and a half wide."................Robin then slid her head down between my two skinny white legs and put my huge fourteen inch erection into her mouth and all the way down her throat till her lips reached my balls. Then Robin started sucking my huge erection so extremely hard for the next five minutes straight with such a powerful amount of forceful, unbelievable amount of suction, till it caused so much external atmospheric pressure that I shot a super huge amount of male testosterone right down her throat, which made Robin gag and start coughing heavily. "GOD DAMN BOBBY!" Robin then said surprisingly in between her heavy coughing; "YOU'VE SOME KIND OF SUPER MALE FREAK THAT COULD SHOOT A WAD OF SPERM THAT LARGE THAT COULD CHOKE A FREAKING HORSE!" As soon as Robin stopped coughing and gained control of herself she then wrapped her two huge beefy thick, very brawny light skinned black, muscular tree trunk thighs around my skinny waist line while she injected my huge, now extremely raging fourteen inch erection into her beefy thick brawny, light skinned black muscular vagina at the same time. Then Robin started riding my now huge extremely raging, fourteen inch erection extremely fast with an unbelievable amount of inhumanly pure body energy, like a cowgirl riding a busting bronco! "HOLY SHIT ROBIN!" I screamed out as she continued riding me harder and faster by the second; "YOU HAVE ONE HELL OF A SEX DRIVE FOR A WOMAN!" Robin just smiled down at me and without stopping once or losing her high speed sexual momentum while she continued pounding up and down even harder and faster on me then she had before, happily replied; "I KNOW BOBBY! I'VE GOT ONE EXTREMELY POWERFULLY STRONG LIBIDO FOR A FORTY YEAR OLD WOMAN!" Robin continued riding me like a busting bronco for two hours straight without stopping once, even after we had broken my bed frame and we both must have had at least fifty orgasms each, till both my eyes rolled into the back of my head when I finally passed out from shear physical exhaustion of having sex with Robin!..............While Robin and I were in my bedroom having wild high speed sex, Gigi who was still in a deep sleep in the bedroom of the guest house after Robin had given her a powerful sleeping pill and put a wireless head phone set over her ears earlier, so a female voice would program Gigi's mind with a hypnotic suggestion that would mix with her slowly growing extremely mean and dangerously angry steroid temper to hate and kill Doreen Powers, another part of Gigi's mind gave her a premonition that something was unpleasantly wrong with me and that Robin possibly had something to do with it. As Gigi's sleeping mind absorbed the hypnotic suggestion to hate and kill Doreen Powers, while having this continuous premonition about me at the same time, Gigi violently tossed and turned in bed while she continued to be in a very deep sleep, as her mind continued to wrestle with both these problems. This would all go on every night for the next two months straight, till Gigi found out that Robin was trying to steal me away from her..............The next morning when I woke up after my digital alarm clock buzzed loudly at 8 am, I was so physically sore that it felt like I was run over by a truck. Robin had gotten up at 5 am and quietly sneaked out of my bedroom and our house, to get back to the guest house before Gigi woke up and found out that she wasn't there all night. The only two souvenirs that were still in my bedroom from last nights wild high speed sex match with Robin was my broken bed frame and the empty bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey that she had left on my night stand. After I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast, I saw another grocery list with an added note sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me to find it. The grocery list had the same high protein foods listed on it like it had for the past couple of weeks, but the note read; "MY DARLING BOBBY, EVEN THOUGH THERE'S TWENTY FOUR YEARS DIFFERENCE IN OUR AGES, AFTER SPENDING LAST NIGHT WITH YOU I FEEL LIKE A GIDDY SCHOOL GIRL IN LOVE. SEE YOU TONIGHT MY DARLING, LOVE ROBIN." I was extremely excited and got another huge erection in my jeans when I read the note and found out Robin was going to visit me again tonight!. I then ate my breakfast, threw out the empty whiskey bottle in the recyclable trash can and then head for the grocery store on my bicycle...............Since Gigi woke up this morning she still the memory of that premonition on her mind that something was unpleasantly wrong with me and that Robin possibly had something to do with it. All through their accelerated daily body building workouts as Gigi continued working out in just as high speed frenzy as Robin was lifting heavy steel weights, that premonition about me still weighed heavy on Gigi's mind. The more Gigi thought about it the more she started looking at Robin with an even more sadistic mean look in her eyes as her anger continued to grow because she wasn't sure what the premonition she had last night in her sleep really meant, but as she kept thinking about it, Gigi's overly possessive jealousy continued to quickly grow. "I knew Robin had a sex addiction problem when I first met her back in the summer of 2012 which led to her and Doreen Powers breaking up the first time. But Robin said that she started seeing a doctor last year who had put her into a one year rehab program about her sex addiction problem, and that she was now cured after going through an extensive method of medical treatments. That's the only reason I decided to give Robin a second chance after her and Doreen Power broke up their relationship again for the second time. But what does Bobby have to do with Robin? Already Bobby agreed to make a total commitment to be in an exclusive relationship with me. That's why I made Bobby where a male chastity belt so there's no way he could ever cheat on me but even though we've exclusive couple, having Robin on the side wouldn't hurt Bobby's and my relationship at all as long as he doesn't find out about the little lesbian affair I'm having with Robin. BUT WHAT DOES ROBIN HAVE TO DO WITH THE PREMONITION I'M HAVING ABOUT BOBBY?" Then Gigi's thoughts turned directly to Robin who was standing across the room from her working out just as physically hard in a high speed frenzy as Gigi was; "Is Robin really cured of her heavy sex addiction problem? Or is she still seeing Doreen Powers on the side?" The more Gigi thought about that the more overly possessive and jealous she became over Robin! Then the hypnotic female voice from the head phone set that Robin put on Gigi's head every night after she went into a deep sleep from taking the powerfully strong sleeping pill rang out in Gigi's mind; "DESTROY DOREEN POWERS! DESTROY DOREEN POWERS!" Over and over again...............Early in the same afternoon while Gigi was trying to figure out what that premonition she had last night about Robin and me in her sleep was really about, while she was busy working out lifting weights during her accelerated daily body building program with Robin, I was busy doing the housework to keep my parents house clean, that was normally our maid Gigi's job. I had just finished dusting and vacuuming our living room and was putting the vacuum back into the hall closet by the front door where it was normally kept, when our front door bell rang. When I answered the front door there was a very attractive woman with short cropped black hair standing on our front door step, who looked like she was of mixed race being partly black and Hispanic. This woman was wearing a light pink long sleeve button down blouse and a pair of tight French cut jeans that were so tight on her five foot five inch, squarely built body that was so heavily packed with solid slabs of thick female muscularity, that her clothes looked spray painted on her hugely thick female muscular physique. I quickly remembered her from the picture that Tommy Dugan had given me two months ago on the last day of school and knew it was Doreen Powers but I pretended not to have known her. "May I help you ma'am?" I ask Doreen Powers..............."Yes you may." Doreen Powers said with a Spanish accent that sounded almost Porto Rican; "I'm looking for that no good soon to be ex-life partner of mine Robin Jackson." "I'm sorry ma'am but there's no one here by that name." I lied trying to sound truthful to protect Robin. "DON'T BULL SHIT ME SONNY BOY!" Doreen Powers said in an even more nasty tone; "Robin's pickup truck is parked in your driveway." Then as Doreen Powers handed me an envelop with Robin's name written on it she said in an even more nasty mean tone; "Make sure Robin gets these divorce papers and have her sign them. Then have Robin return them to my lawyer. There's a business card in the envelop with his name and law firms address on it." Then as Doreen Powers started to turn away and walk back to her car, she then stopped and said in an even more nasty mean tone; "Oh and by the way Bobby, it's going to be an extreme pleasure for me next October to beat that dumpy maid of yours Gigi at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest." Then Doreen Powers tilted her head back and laughed a very evil loud laugh all the way back to her car. After Doreen Powers left I quickly taped the envelop she had given me for Robin on the front door of our guest house so she could find it later when she opened the door.................After having that same premonition in her sleep every night for the next eight weeks  straight about me being in trouble and Robin having something to do with it, it was driving Gigi extremely crazy. Finally Gigi decided that she'd have to check up on Robin and me after hours just to make sure I was really alright. One night after their lesbian love making which Gigi kept noticing recently that Robin hadn't been giving Gigi her best A-game in the bedroom during their lesbian sessions these past eight weeks. It seemed to Gigi that Robin seemed to rush her through their lesbian love making sessions every night as fast as she could so she could give Gigi that powerfully strong sleeping pill to put her into a very deep sleep for eight hours straight. Even during the past eight weeks while Robin was weight training Gigi while working out with her during Gigi's daily accelerated body building workouts, Gigi also noticed how more withdrawn and quiet Robin had become in conversation recently, like she was hiding a secret from her. Gigi's extremely mean and dangerously angry steroid enhanced temper would start to boil over as she'd start to take more aggression out doing her daily weight lifting sessions. Gigi thought that Robin had been secretly seeing Doreen Powers behind her back again, but was Gigi seriously wrong on that matter. Gigi never knew about the divorce papers Doreen Powers had left with me eight weeks earlier. Robin hid them from Gigi, then signed them and mailed them back to Doreen Power's lawyer's office. Robin who was planning on having Gigi kill Doreen Powers under a hypnotic suggestion for two major reasons. One so Robin didn't have to pay alimony monthly to her ex-lesbian lover Doreen, and two for Gigi to go to prison for the murder of Doreen Powers. Once Gigi was sentenced to at least twenty years to life in prison she'd be out of the way so Robin could have me all to herself. Robin for the first time in her life had seriously fallen in love with someone, and that someone was me.  But little did Robin know at that moment but Gigi was about to change Robin's plans later on that same night when Gigi would permanently get Robin out of both hers and my life altogether................Later on that night after their daily lesbian love making session, around 11:45 pm Robin gave Gigi her the powerfully strong sleeping pill. Gigi put it into her mouth and pretended to swallow it in front of her, and when Robin wasn't looking spit it out and shoved it under her pillow. After Gigi pretended to fall into a very deep sleep she noticed that as soon as Robin put those wireless set of head phones over her ears, Robin quickly left the bedroom of the guest house in a very big rush! " ROBIN IS SNEAKING OUT TO SEE THAT FUCKING CUNT DOREEN POWERS BEHIND MY BACK!" Gigi growled out loud to herself in an extremely mean and dangerously angry tone; "Well this time Robin I'm going to catch you and Doreen Powers in the act!"..................As soon as Robin exited the master bedroom of the guest house and quietly shut the bedroom door behind her, Gigi removed the wireless set of head phones off the top of her head then pulled back the blankets as she quickly got out of bed and walked quietly towards the closed bedroom door. As Gigi put her left ear against the closed bedroom door she heard Robin's foot steps walking across the living room of the guest house, then the front door open up and closed as Robin exited the guest house. "NOW I'M GOING TO CATCH YOU IN THE ACT ROBIN CHEATING ON ME WITH YOUR EX-LIFE PARTNER DOREEN POWERS!" Gigi growled to herself out loud as her extremely mean and dangerously angry steroid enhanced temper quickly started to grow even meaner then before! After standing there by the closed bedroom door for five minutes waiting to see what Robin was really up to late at night after she went to sleep, as soon as Robin left the guest house Gigi quickly walked across the bedroom to get dressed..................As Gigi quickly walked across the bedroom to get dressed she stopped in front of the full length mirror to admire her newly developed female muscularity for the first time in two months. Gigi had been so busy every day lifting heavy steel weights during her accelerated daily body building workouts with Robin till she was totally exhausted every day, while drinking those powerfully enhanced Power Pump 2000 body building shakes and receiving heavy injections of an even more powerfully enhanced, dark blue liquid version of Lightning Muscle Pump Up steroids, for the first time in two months Gigi was able to enjoy the fruits of her hard work as she admired herself in the full length mirror's reflection..................Gigi looked at herself in total awe as she gazed into the full length mirror. Staring back at Gigi was a now more solidly squarely built five foot five inches in height, dark ebony creamed skinned, extremely huge, thickly muscular naked woman with vein annihilating vascularity! "WOW!" Gigi thought out loud excitedly to herself. Gigi's now more solidly squarely built five foot five inch height, dark ebony creamed skinned, extremely huge, thickly muscular naked female physique was extremely ripped and packed tightly with huge slabs of bulging muscles that enhanced all her curves extremely well. Gigi's neck was now thickly muscular and her now two massively enormous muscular breasts which stood out straight and erect above her hugely thick, muscular pectoral muscles looked like two dark ebony cream skinned torpedos ready to be launched. Gigi's flat as a board dark ebony creamed skin stomach were deeply cut and defined into a cinder block brick wall of an eight pack set of abs, with several thick blue pencil sized veins protruding up and down her flat but extremely muscular tight stomach. Gigi's traps were so hugely thick with solid muscle and they easily flowed down into her two dark ebony cream skinned, hugely thick muscular soccer ball sized shoulders, that easily flowed down into her two dark ebony cream skinned, basketball sized thickly muscular upper arms, with pencil thick blue veins spider webbing all throughout her two beefy thick muscular arms. Gigi's two dark ebony cream skinned forearms looked like they were both so heavy packed with thick slabs of solid muscle that they both looked like they were ready to bust out at the seams when Gigi clenched her two fists at the same time.................Gigi then raised both of her very beefy thick muscular arms and did a double bicep pose. Her two dark ebony cream skinned, beefy basketball sized muscular arms thickened and swelled up even more insanely in size then they were before. Gigi's two very beefy thick basketball sized muscular arms now looked even larger then before like someone had stuffed grapefruits in to them. Gigi's torso now looked a lot wider in female muscularity as it expanded from her while she continued to hold her double bicep pose. Then Gigi playfully but seductively started flexing her big extremely huge and thick, dark ebony cream skinned pectoral muscles up and down. This made her now very deep cleavage stretch and juggle while her two torpedo sized tits danced happily on her chest. As Gigi continued doing her pectoral dance with her massively huge breasts, Gigi's two huge nipples started becoming very erect like they were two wine bottle corks................Gigi's now thickly muscular bubble shaped ass was shaped like two bowling balls that were very round and firm and still managed to squeeze into her tight spandex shorts. Gigi's two hugely thick muscular, dark ebony cream skinned thighs were really a sight to behold. They were so tightly packed with heavy slabs of solid muscle, sinew, and thick pencil shaped blue veins that just bulged to life as she pointed her toes. If she walked Gigi's two hugely thick muscular, dark ebony cream skinned thighs would bulge in and out insanely like they were fighting for room to flex on her powerfully strong muscular legs. Gigi's two calves were hard and bulging out in the shape of two huge dark ebony cream skinned sized footballs..............Gigi smiled as she continued to pose in front of the full length mirror. Her dark ebony cream skinned female physique was a perfect sculpture of hard earned muscle. As she continued going through different body building poses Gigi continued to watch her female muscles get slightly bigger with each flex she did. More hugely thick beefy muscle and thick blue pencil sized veins continued to show up on her already rock hard, dark ebony cream skinned muscular female physique. Then Gigi went into an awesome crab pose which made her already very hugely thick, beefy impressive muscular female physique, swell out even four times larger then it was a moment ago. Gigi was really rivaling in her own female muscularity size, as her body was feeding more blood throughout her now pulsating, thick pencil sized blue veins, as they pumped more blood into her huge, dark ebony cream skinned growing female muscles. As Gigi continued to hold this crab pose while she looked at her own reflection, Gigi loved to see her female muscularity this freaking huge, AND IT REALLY TURN HER ON! Thick blue pencil sized veins pulsating all over her hugely thick female muscularity, really gave Gigi a real rush as she continued to feel her entire hugely thick, dark ebony cream skinned, thick beefy muscular female physique rippled all over as well, but then she finally relaxed and rubbed her two powerfully strong arms after that mighty crab pose flex. Gigi then headed over to where her light blue sports bra and matching pair of light blue spandex shorts were after she got out of them two months before. Since Gigi was working out naked every day with Robin she didn't have any other clothes with her in the guest house. After Gigi got dressed the light blue sports bra and matching light blue spandex shorts which now looked ridiculously small on her, like two small light blue bandages on her now hugely thick, dark ebony cream skinned muscular female physique. Gigi thought about calling me on her cell phone to bring her some more clothes from the house, but she didn't want me to see her newly female muscularity until that night in October when she entered the heavy weight division to compete against Doreen Powers at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. Gigi then grabbed her purse and car keys and headed out to find Robin. End Of Part 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts