My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-10

{THREE WEEKS LATER!} After I had gotten very dizzy and passed out that night into a very deep sleep from the very potent muscle relaxing and male strength hormone drugs that were mixed into the special high protein, liquid body building diet I was now being forced fed, while elliptical computerized weightlifting machine was twisting and turning my already hugely thick, ripped muscular teenage male physique like a taffy pull machine making taffy, while it was forcing me to physically workout lifting unbelievable heavy amounts of steel weights twenty four hours a day, for three weeks straight without stopping. That I quickly lost all sense of time altogether, and I didn't realize three weeks had gone by till I heard my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother's voice say through the darkness of the very deep sleep I was in; "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! I'M BACK FROM FORDS COUNTY MISSISSIPPI WHERE I HAD JUST WON THE HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE AT THE MISSISSIPPI'S MUSCULAR MAID CONTEST AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE BRAND NEW 2016 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER I HAD WON!"....................As I slowly opened my eyes while I was coming out of the very deep sleep I had been in for the past three weeks straight, I noticed that my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother had her powerfully strong, gigantic, thickly, ripped muscular right arm around my back as she was helping me up into a sitting position on her queen sized bed. As I was being helped up into a sitting position from laying on my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother's queen sized bed, my entire already hugely, thick, ripped muscular teenage male body now felt even more heavily bloated and sore, with even more hugely, thick, ripped swollen muscle all over it then I had ever had before in my entire life. "Oh Joey, Boy have you grown in male muscularity these past three weeks since I was away in Mississippi. Let's go into the bathroom and weigh you in on the new heavy duty scale I bought to see how much more muscular weight you've gained, then afterward I'll measure you all over to see how many more inches of muscle you've grown." "OK Amy." Was all I could reply because I was still very groggy from waking up from my three week deep sleep. Then my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother picked me up like I was as light as a rag doll in her two powerfully strong, gigantic, thickly, ripped muscular arms and carried me out of her bedroom and down the hallway to our bathroom like I was a new born baby, and stood me up on my own two feet on our new heavy duty bathroom scale....................When I tried to look down and read what I now weighed on our new heavy duty bathroom scale I couldn't see it because my already huge, thickly, ripped male pectoral muscles had ballooned up so grotesquely incredibly huge now into such an unbelievable inhumanly large barrel sized male chest, that I couldn't see anything passed them when I tried to look down. Then when I noticed my reflection in the bathroom mirror I almost didn't recognize myself altogether! From being force fed a very high potent amount of male strength hormone drugs, my once short cropped, dark brown manly hair cut had grown out extremely thick and long down to my now two incredibly large, thickly, ripped, muscular bowling ball sized shoulders, while a now very thick, dark brown mustache and beard was covering my face, and the now long hair and full beard gave me the look of a real wild, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped, muscular man. My two incredibly large, thickly, ripped muscular biceps were now double the size of two large fully inflated basketballs with now two incredible large thickly, ripped matching, horseshoe shaped muscular triceps behind them, and my two incredibly large, thickly, ripped muscular forearms that were now double the size of two large fully inflated footballs.................My already flat as a board, thickly ripped muscular set of six pack abs now looked like an even more incredibly large, thickly, ripped cinder block wall of a now twelve pack set of, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped, unbelievable muscular male abs. And both of my two already hugely, thick, ripped muscular legs, now looked so incredibly larger like they were both two extremely grotesquely huge, thickly, ripped muscular tree trunks. "You know Joey." My gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother said as she gave me a big, romantic kiss on my now hairy lips; "I've always found a man with a beard and long hair very sexy but I think we need to give you a shave and a hair cut tonight before you go back to school tomorrow morning." Then as she looked down at the heavy duty bathroom scale, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother said happily as she read out loud what I now weighed in male muscular weight; "WOW JOEY! YOU NOW WEIGH IN AT THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE FOUR POUNDS OF SOLID MALE MUSCULAR WEIGHT, AND THAT'S ONLY FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS UNDER MY CURRENT FEMALE BODY BUILDING WEIGHT! AND I BET YOU'VE GAINED AT LEAST SIX TO TEN INCHES ALL OVER YOUR MALE BODY." Then my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother said to me with an even more nastier tone in her voice, which sounded even more like an ultimatum then a motherly suggestion; "But you know Joey you still have a lot more work ahead of you every day lifting weights to build up your muscular male body so you could catch up to my muscular body's size and girth of muscularity and strength. After all sweetheart you wouldn't want every body in town saying that Joseph Stromboli's mother is more macho in muscular size and strength then he is. Not to mention Joey if you don't keep working out even harder every day lifting weights to build up your young muscular male physique and catch up to my own strength class, size and girth of muscularity soon, you may no longer be able to keep me sexually happy in the bedroom any more. Then I'll be forced to find another huge, thickly, ripped, muscular young man to be my new boy toy." "DAMN IT!" I thought to myself; "No matter how hard I workout lifting heavy steel weights every day to build myself up in male muscularity size and girth, I still can't satisfy my own gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother." Then to add insult to injury, after she measured my now even grotesquely, larger, thickly, ripped, muscular teenage male physique with a tape measure, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother said happily which badly bruised and made my big male ego feel very small and hurt; "WOW JOEY! YOU'VE ONLY ABOUT EIGHTY NINE AND A HALF INCHES SMALLER IN MUSCULARITY SIZE AND GIRTH THEN I AM, BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL HOPEFULLY CATCH UP TO ME ONE DAY!" After she had finished weighing, measuring, and insulting my male ego, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother then gave me a haircut and shave to clean me up. After the haircut and shave my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother said to me; "OK Joey get dressed so we can go outside and I'll show you the new car I had won."..................When we went out our backdoor in front of our one car detachable garage where our old Dodge Caravan used to be parked, was a now brand new black 2016 Chevy Trailblazer with chrome wheels. "WOW Amy!" I said excitedly when I saw her new car; "I can't believe you won that beautiful vehicle at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest." "Well you better believe it Joey." My gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother chuckled happily; "Because my old Dodge Caravan is now history and we speak it's on the back of a flat bed tow truck on it's way to be junked at an auto savage yard." As I walked around looking at my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother's brand new black Chevy Trailblazer I noticed that it had Oregon license plates on it, which I thought was very strange since we lived in New Jersey. Then a strange beeping sound came from inside my mind from the computer brain chip that had been implanted in my brain three weeks earlier by a A.F.M.U. security agent, while I was in my very deep sleep on the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine, and it now made sense to me why my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother had Oregon license plates on her new car.....................While we were standing in our driveway as my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother was showing me her new car, our now very much more youthful looking gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular eighty year old female neighbor Emily Johnson walked across the street from her house and up our driveway to see what was going on. "WOW Amy." Emily Johnson said; "You finally got a new car and what a beauty it is." "Thanks Emily." My gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother said; "I won it at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest but I couldn't have done it without your help. If you weren't my female weightlifting workout buddy for the past six months, I would have never gotten myself into such great female muscular shape to be able to enter that female body building contest in the first place." "You've very welcome and I feel the same way about you as well Amy." Emily Johnson replied happily; "I wouldn't have never gotten myself into such great female muscular shape as well if you weren't my female weightlifting buddy too." Then as they both had what seemed like their special moment together while they smiled very warmly at each other, it almost seemed a little sad to me like they weren't going to see each other ever again, and unbeknown to me at that moment how right I was about that in the near future. Then my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother turned to me and said; "Joey go inside and get ready for bed because you have to get up early tomorrow morning and go back to school. I'll be inside in a few minutes to hook you up to the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine after I finish talking to Emily." "OK Amy." I replied then started walking towards our backdoor..................After I entered through our backdoor and was in the house and out of listening distance, our now very more youthful looking gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular eighty year old female neighbor said; "Oh Amy that nice Dr. Helen Olsten who did those titanium muscle implants operations on us and my experimental turbo charged pacemaker operation six months ago called me that same Monday morning that you had left to go on your trip to Mississippi." "Oh what did she want Emily?" My gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother asked. "Dr. Olsten asked me if I could come in for my six month check up on my experimental turbo charged pacemaker because she wanted to make a few adjustments on it. I was there at her office that entire day Amy and not only to have her do all those adjustments on my experimental turbo pacemaker." Emily Johnson said to my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother; "But Dr. Olsten also surgically implanted another electronic transmitter device in my huge, thickly, ripped muscular vagina as well." "What was that new electronic device for that Dr. Olsten surgically implanted in your huge, thickly, ripped muscular vagina Emily?" My gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother asked. Then our more youthful looking gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular eighty year old female neighbor  said, while she gave my mother a knowingly wink as a large smile crossed her lips; "Dr. Olsten said that the electronic transmitter device that she had recently surgically implanted into my huge, thickly, ripped, muscular vagina will work in partnership with my experimental turbo charged pacemaker, and it will increase my sexual energy and stamina with the younger women by one hundred percent." Unbeknown in reality to Emily Johnson, but the electronic transmitter device that Dr. Olsten surgically implanted in her had nothing to do with increasing sexual energy and stamina for her whatsoever. Our more youthful looking gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular eighty year old female neighbor who now had this new electronic transmitter devise surgically implanted in her hugely, thick, ripped muscular vagina, now turned Emily Johnson into Hillary Clinton's personal live female weightlifting body building doll just to get Hillary Clinton's very flabby, over weight female body into great female muscular shape just to please her younger lesbian, live in girl friend Julie sexually in the bedroom...................Over the next six months I started to see a lot of weirdly strange changes in my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother's personally as she continued to grow even more inhumanly bigger and stronger in unbelievable female muscularity size and girth on a daily bases. My gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother stopped worrying about her appearance altogether, when she stopped wearing makeup, trimming her eyebrows, shaving under her arm pits and legs. In just one months time she now looked like an even more gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular wild woman with extremely bushy eyebrows, hugely, thick, hairy, ripped muscular arm pits, and very hugely, thick, hairy, ripped muscular legs. When I asked her why she let her appearance start to go, my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother told me that going natural with her now very heavily muscular female physique, gave her the appearance of having a natural womanly look. With my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother's now very thick, bushy eyebrows, hugely thick hairy muscular armpits, and hugely thick hairy muscular legs, she now almost looked like a female big foot on steroids!......................Another major problem in my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother's now ever weirdly strange changing personality, was her now new, even more growing obsession of trying to get my now already, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped muscular teenage male physique to get as physically big and strong as her gargantuan, thickly, ripped, female physique was. My gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother had recently told me that she was never going to be truly happy in her own life with the two of us, until the day Amy and Joseph Stromboli were both known in all the world's record books as the strongest man and woman on earth. And she was going to do everything in her power to make sure that dream come true for the two of us. Every night from 9 pm when it was my bed time, to 6:30 am when it was time to get up and get ready to go catch the school bus to go to school, nine and a half hours a day seven nights a week, she'd have me working out on elliptical computerized weightlifting machine instead of sleeping in a bed, while she gave me a very powerful male growth hormone drug that my gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother continued to heavily increase the dosage on a weekly bases, that was mixed into my liquid high protein diet every night, that was being force fed to me every night while I was on the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine......................Over the next two months I had grown so grotesquely huge and thickly ripped in male muscularity that no matter what type of shirt I now wore, a button down dress shirt, a T-shirt, or a polo shirt, I had to have the sleeves cut off of all my shirts to make room for my now two very grotesquely huge, thickly ripped muscular arms because now they wouldn't any longer fit through the sleeves of any shirt I wore. Even every pair of my jeans looked so tight over my two grotesquely huge thickly ripped muscular male legs like they were spray painted on. Being that I had now grown so grotesquely huge and thickly ripped in male muscularity, and just by the sight of me intimidated every one in school, including the entire student body and the entire teacher faculty as well. As I walked down the hallway at school to go between my classes and locker, every student in school who was approaching me from the other direction would step out of my way while he or she said very politely as they acknowledged me by my new nickname; "Excuse me Hercules." Even most of the male teachers would also step out of my way as they excused themselves, while most of the female teachers would sometimes almost swoon from their  own sexual fantasies they would have of what it would be like to make love to my now so grotesquely huge, thickly, ripped muscular young male physique. But as far as the entire school teaching faculty was concerned, every one of my teachers in all my classes were now very afraid to give me a bad grade because they all thought I was heavily into using steroids, and a bad grade might set me off on a major angry steroid rage. So in everyone of my classes, my teachers now always gave me an A for a grade even if I was really flunking out of their class. The only one in school who wasn't afraid of my now very grotesquely huge, thickly, ripped muscular male physique or find me intimidating was my high school sweetheart Jeannie Swarts, who was even more sexually attracted to me now then she had ever been before! But just for the record to date, I've never knowingly ever used steroids or other muscle growth enhancement drugs to get bigger and stronger in male muscularity. I did it every day the hard way by working out very hard lifting steel weights and staying on a high protein diet. Even though I was NOW a lot more grotesquely huge, thickly, ripped in male muscularity then I had ever been before in my entire life, I was still no where as physically large in muscular size and girth as my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother was, and she'd remind me about that fact every evening! Her female muscularity size and girth seemed to magically grow two sizes larger every day, while it took me at least ten days to grow a half a size bigger in male muscular size and girth, and I was now working out lifting weights just as hard, if not harder every day as my gargantuan, thickly, ripped muscular mother was!.................I would spend nine and a half hours every night on the elliptical computerized weightlifting machine while I slept, workout lifting weights in the school gym two hours a day, one hour during gym class and one hour during study hall period, both times with my high school girlfriend Jeannie Swarts watching over me as she toweled off the heavy sweat from my now very grotesquely huge, thickly, ripped muscular male physique. One day during gym class my gym teacher Mr. Smith was watching how physically hard I was working out lifting weights in the school gym's weight room as he thought to himself; "There is something very strange about how obsessed Joey Stromboli has gotten this past school year about lifting weights to building up his body. In fact there is something very strange about how he had gotten so grotesquely huge in male muscularity since last summer. I wonder if his parents have been forcing him to take steroids? And if so, why?" Then Mr. Smith my gym teacher left the gym and headed down the school hallway to the nurse's office to talk to the school nurse about how concerned he was over my new current obsession for lifting weights to continue building up my growing already now, grotesquely huge, thickly, ripped, muscular sixteen year old male physique.................As my gym teacher Mr. Smith opened the closed door of the nurse's office and entered he said, to the forty year old short, squat over weight woman with her black hair turning prematurely gray who was sitting behind the desk  while he closed the door it behind him; "Hello nurse Kelly. If you have a moment I'd like to talk to you about one of my male students named Joseph Stromboli." "Oh you mean Hercules coach Smith?" Nurse Kelly said happily because she was also one of the high school's female faculty who always had secret sexual fantasies about being alone with me when nurse Kelly saw me walking down the high school's hallways; "At least that's the nickname every one calls Joey Stromboli these days, and he is the most physically fit male teenage student with such big, strong, bulging muscles, that I've ever seen in my twenty two year career as a school nurse." "Well nurse Kelly." My gym teacher Mr. Smith said; "Joey Stromboli is a little too physically fit for a muscular teenage male student, and I think he's heavily doing steroids and it may be a good possibly that his parents are forcing him to use them." "Oh I see and how did you come to that conclusion coach Smith?" Nurse Kelly asked. "Well for one thing nurse Kelly." My gym teacher Mr. Smith continued while he explained how he reached the conclusion that I was using steroids and that my parents were possibly force feeding them to me; "Last June at the end of Joey Stromboli's tenth grade class year, he was a bit of a weakling for normal teenage boy that was slightly underweight and skinny. When he came back to the new school year this past September, he was now already so unbelievably huge, and thickly, ripped in male muscularity for a sixteen year old, that he couldn't have gotten that large just by himself working out lifting weights all summer long. Not to mention nurse Kelly, Joey Stromboli had told me at the start of this school year that his mother Amy Stromboli had got him seriously interested in lifting weights to build up his body last summer by sending him to a body building boot camp in upstate New York." "I see now where you've reached your conclusion coach Smith." Nurse Kelly said; "I've met Amy Stromboli, Joey's mother three years ago at a P.T.A. meeting when he first started coming to this school. Amy Stromboli was a very obese over weight woman who wasn't that attractive to begin with, and she was a single mother who seemed very overly possessive of her only son Joey at the time, when we talked almost a little too overly possessive over a child for any mother to be, like she was almost strangely deeply in love with him. Maybe that's why his mother is forcing him so hard to build up his muscular young male physique and possibly be forcing him to use steroids, so Joey Stromboli could become the man of his obese, fat, over weight mother's sexual dreams." "I'm glad we've on the same page now nurse Kelly." My gym teacher said; "Tomorrow morning when Joey Stromboli comes to my gym class during fourth period, I'm going to send him to your nurse's office so you could give him a complete physical check up and drug test to see if he tests positive for heavy steroid usage. And if Joey Stromboli does test positive for heavy steroid usage I'm going to notify the proper authorities and have his mother arrested for giving them to him, while I get him the proper medical attention he needs to get off his possible heavy steroid addiction." Nurse Kelly who had been sexually alone without a man for the past five years after she divorced husband Hal because she was bored with him and their marriage, patted her left flabby breast with her right hand as her heart started to beat fast in her chest while she started getting very sexually wet in her vagina as she thought excitedly to herself; "WOW RUTHIE! THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! NOT ONLY ARE YOU GOING TO BE ALONE WITH THAT GORGEOUS HUNK OF YOUNG MUSCLE MAN HERCULES BY YOURSELF FOR OVER AN HOUR, BUT YOU'VE GOING TO BE ALONE WITH HIM WHILE HE'S TOTALLY NAKED AS WELL!" But what she said to my gym teacher Mr. Smith was as she wrote my name in her nurse's appointment book for tomorrow morning; "No problem coach Smith. Hercules, I MEAN, Joey Stromboli will have a 10 am appointment with me tomorrow morning and after I give him a complete physical examination and drug test, as soon as all the results come back from the lab, I'll let you know how it turns out." "Thank you nurse Kelly." My gym teacher Mr. Smith said as he opened her office door and started to leave; "I'll be waiting to hear from you about the final medical results on Joey Stromboli." Then my gym teacher Mr. Smith exited through the open nurse's office door while he closed it behind him.................The next morning at the start of my fourth period gym class as I entered the boy's locker room for gym class to change into my gym clothes, Mr. Smith came out of his office and said while he handed me a hall pass; "Joey this morning I want you to report to the nurse's office and see nurse Kelly." "OK coach Smith." I said as I took the hall pass from him; "Is there anything wrong?" "No Joey." Mr. Smith replied not wanting to tell me the real reason why he was sending me to see the school nurse; "I just want my most physically fit male student to get a quick medical check up to make sure you've in as great a health as you physically look." I then exited out of the boy's locker room and crossed the school gym to the school's main hallway and headed towards the nurse's office..................When I opened the closed door to the nurse's office, I said as I entered while closing the door behind me; "Hello nurse Kelly. Coach Smith sent me here for you to give me a quick medical check up to make sure I'm in just as great of health as I physically look." The first thing I noticed that was now different about nurse Kelly's appearance then the last time I had seen her, was that her once black hair that was turning prematurely gray was now dyed completely raven black and recently styled like she had just came from the beauty parlor. Nurse Kelly's face was heavily done up with makeup like she was more ready to go out on a date with the man of her dreams instead of being at work on her job, and she was more dressed up wearing a very tight button down, red silk long sleeve blouse, which was way too tight on her short, squat, fat, over weight upper body, and badly not only showed off on her short, squat upper body all of her back rolls of fat bulging out just above her large rear end, but the lower buttons of her blouse strained to stay buttoned over her protruding fat pot belly just below her two large flabby breasts. Nurse Kelly's French cut jeans were so freaking tight over her large rear end and her two very large flabby thunder thighs, as well as it's brass waistline button was straining like hell to stay buttoned over her protruding fat pot belly, that I couldn't figure how the hell she amazingly squeezed her short, squat, fat, over weight lower body into them! But I did have to admit one thing to myself and that was if nurse Kelly went on a diet and lost fifty or sixty pounds, then started working out really hard every day lifting weights to built up her female muscular physique like my mother had done, for a woman of the age of forty Nurse Kelly could also be a smoking hot muscular woman as well!.............."Why hello Joey, or would you rather I call you by your nickname of Hercules?" Nurse Kelly cheerfully greeted me with a slight girlish giggle in her voice as I entered the nurse's office. "Either one is fine with me nurse Kelly." I replied since I was now more use to people calling me Hercules then by my first name which was Joseph. "OK since I can call you Hercules you shouldn't be so formal and call me nurse Kelly while we've alone in my office. You can call me Ruthie." Nurse Kelly said very happily with that same girlish giggle in her voice as she sexually looked at my grotesquely, large, thickly, ripped, muscular teenage male physique like I was very delicious  piece of eye candy she really wanted to bite into. "OK Ruthie." I agreed even though I thought it was very strange that nurse Kelly wanted to get that friendly with me and let me call her by her first name. That day I was wearing a sleeveless button down shirt with it's first four buttons straining to stay buttoned over my grotesquely, large, thickly, ripped muscular, barrel sized male chest, and a pair of blue jeans with it's material straining to it's max to continue covering my two grotesquely, large, thickly, ripped, muscular tree trunk sized male thighs and calves. "OK Hercules before we start your medical check up." Nurse Kelly said even more happily with that same girlish giggle in her voice; "I'd like you to flex one of your huge, gigantic muscular arms so I could see if your very manly muscles are as solid as they look." OK Ruthie." I replied while I flexed my grotesquely, large, thickly, ripped, muscular right arm that swelled to now triple the size of two fully inflated basketballs with a thick blue pencil sized vein running across the top of the baseball sized muscular cap on top. "HOLY SHIT!" Nurse Kelly said with an unbelievable, surprising tone in her voice while she used both of her two small womanly hands to feel my gigantic, bulging muscular right arm; "I'VE NEVER SEEN A MAN'S ARM THAT FREAKING HUGELY MUSCULAR BEFORE, AND IT FEELS LIKE IT FORGED OUT OF COLD HARD STEEL!" Then as nurse Kelly continued feeling my gigantic, bulging muscular right arm with her left hand she then started unbuttoning my shirt with her right hand. Then nurse Kelly started caressing my grotesquely, large, thickly, ripped, muscular, barrel sized male chest with her right hand while she thought to herself as she started quickly getting wet in the crotch of her tight French cut jeans; "OH GOD! If my ex-husband Hal had a real smoking hot male muscular body like Joey Stromboli has, I would have never gotten bored of our marriage and divorced him." Then after five minutes of nurse Kelly groping my muscles, she composed herself for a second as she put the two ends of her stethoscope in her ears, then with a look of a very hungry wild animal in her eyes, while she licked her ruby red, lipstick covered lips very sexually with her tongue she said with a very controlling, sultry tone in her voice that meant that she was now in charge, as she approached me ready to listen to my heartbeat through her stethoscope; "OK Hercules take off all your clothes and after you've totally naked inhale as physically deep as you possibly can and hold your breath while I listen to your heartbeat." As soon as I got naked I started inhaling very deeply which swelled up my already grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped male pectoral muscular, inhumanly large barrel sized male chest to at least six and a half time even more grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped, muscular in size then it was just a moment ago! Being that I was about a foot and a half taller in height then nurse Kelly was, not only had she had to back up almost four feet as my incredible chest continued to swell up and balloon out to an unbelievable huge inhumanly large size, but as nurse Kelly now faced my even more now gigantic, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped male pectoral, muscular, inhumanly large barrel sized male chest, that now looked like a solid brick wall in front of her of male pectoral, thickly, ripped muscle, when she looked up my now even more inflated, gigantic, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped male pectoral, muscular, inhumanly large barrel sized male chest, blocked her complete view of my entire head! After nurse Kelly put the other end of her stethoscope on my now six and a half times even larger, gigantic, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped male pectoral, muscular, inhumanly large barrel sized chest to listen to my heart beat, she thought to herself; "HOLY SHIT! Joey Stromboli's heart must be as physically developed in muscularity as well as the rest of him. It sounds like a very powerful pile driver working at full speed on a construction site!".....................After nurse Kelly had listened to my heat beating in my chest, she said; "OK Hercules you can stop holding your breath now." Then when I finally exhaled, I let out such a powerfully strong gust wind that I blew nurse Kelly off her two feet and across the nurse's office, where she safely landed on her desk's chair. "WOW HERCULES!" Nurse Kelly said excitedly as she opened her desk draw and took out a plastic cup that she was going to have me piss in for a drug test; "TALK ABOUT HAVING A POWERFULLY STRONG PAIR OF LUNGS!" Then nurse Kelly not only insisted on being in the bathroom with me as I pissed in the plastic cup for the drug test, but she also insisted on standing directly behind me as she held my now, gigantic, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped, fourteen and a half inch muscular penis in both of her small womanly hands while gently stroking it as I pissed into the plastic cup. After I pissed into the small plastic cup and handed it back to nurse Kelly, she took an eye dropper and added a chemical into my plastic cup of urine as she said; "OK Hercules if this chemical turns your urine blue then it will prove positive that you've heavily into using illegal steroid drugs, but if your urine doesn't change color then you'll prove negative of any usage whatsoever of using illegal steroid drugs." My urine stayed yellow and never changed color. ""VERY GOOD HERCULES!" Nurse Kelly said with an extremely happy tone in her voice, when she saw that I tested negative of any illegal steroid drug usage; "Now that you passed your drug test, we could go on to the next part of your physical examination." "What's that Ruthie?" I asked. As nurse Kelly started undressing herself until her now naked short, squat, fat, over weight female body was standing in front of me, while nurse Kelly answered me with a very sultry, sexy tone in her voice; "Hercules I've been a very sexually lonely woman for the past five years since my divorce, AND I so badly WANT you to FUCK ME like the REAL man you've TRULY are!" Then nurse Kelly jumped into my two, gigantic, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped muscular arms, and had me carry her over to the examination table, where I started making love to her short, squat, fat, over weight female body for the next forty five minutes straight without stopping. The harder I would continue to pile drive my gigantic, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped, fourteen and a half inch muscular penis up and down into nurse Kelly's growing wet vagina, she'd whisper in my ear as she held her two small womanly hands lovingly on my cheeks; "OH HERCULES, FUCK ME HARDER! THAT'S IT BABY, DO IT EVEN HARDER THEN THAT!" Then after we changed positions and I was laying on my back on the examination table while nurse Kelly was riding my gigantic, grotesquely, huge, thickly, ripped, fourteen and a half inch muscular penis like a busting bronco on top, all of a sudden her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she hit the biggest sexual, maximum, female orgasm that nurse Kelly had ever had in her entire forty year old life, while her short, squat, fat, over weight female body started shaking extremely very violently, right before she passed out and collapsed on top of me! At first I got scared thinking that nurse Kelly just had a heart attack from having sex with me, dropped dead right on top of me! But as she slowly raised her head and smiled warmly while she looked very lovingly into my eyes, she said with a very excitedly, sultry, sexy tone in her voice; "THANK YOU HERCULES! I'VE NEVER HAD A MAN FUCK ME THAT SEXUALLY INTENSE BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE!" Then I politely replied; "You've welcome Ruthie." Then nurse Kelly started kissing me long and hard on my lips..........................After I got dressed and left the school nurse's office while I was walking down the hallway to my fifth period math class I thought to myself after enjoying the sexual encounter I had just had with nurse Kelly; "I think my young grotesquely huge, thickly, ripped, muscular male physique to average looking middle age women like nurse Kelly, they see me as some sort of Greek muscle God that they love to sexually worship, where as my own gargantuan, thickly, ripped, muscular mother still thinks that I'm not only still a weakling in her eyes, but I'll never be as great in size and girth of muscularity and strength as she is. Maybe I should set my sights on average  looking middle age women like nurse Kelly, and become a male body building prostitute. I bet that I could make a lot of money being Hercules the lonely women pleasure." End Of Part 10.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts