My Mother's Amateur Female Body Building Career Come Back!-5


It was two weeks after I had started my mother, Sherry, and Monica on Phase 3 of the second stage of their complete heavy duty body building program when I had set up the perfect date with Monica, to check out her own nine month female muscular transformation. I wanted to see how much more Monica had become physically fit as well as what she was now physically capable of doing in female muscularity. After nine long months of working out in her own hypnotic mechanical female robotics state of mind next to my mother and Sherry, Monica's five foot, seven inch very well endowed, buxom womanly figure was even now more endowed and buxom with tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, female muscle that had now entirely replaced all the fat that had once been on her female body. The night Monica and I had our date she was wearing a pink sleeveless button down blouse with the first four top buttons undone to show off her now, very muscular well endowed breasts that now stood out even more erect on top of tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick female pectoral muscles, and the tails of her pink sleeveless button down blouse were tied up just underneath her well endowed breasts to show off her now very solid flat as a board, muscular six pack set of abs stomach. And to complete this; "FUCK ME!" outfit she was wearing, Monica was wearing a pair of very short, cut away jean shorts that stopped just six inches lower then the level of the bottom of her now very muscular vagina. As I started checking out Monica who had just recently passed her thirty first birthday last Wednesday, I also began to notice that Monica as well as Sherry and my mother now seemed to look at least thirteen years younger then her actual age of thirty one years old, who now had a very well endowed, buxom tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, female muscular hour glass female figure...............Monica's once fairly two broad womanly shoulders were now extremely broader now and were about the size of two large coconuts that were now tightly packed, with semi-beefy, thick, female muscle. Monica's once two large fairly, flabby, ham hock sized, lack of any muscle tone, female muscular arms were even larger now with even more size and density then they were before, and they now looked like two tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, muscular, large full sized ham hock female muscular arms, that had big, bulging, semi-beefy, thick, muscular biceps that were about the size of two large grapefruits that had tightly blue veins running through them, with matching tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, muscular horseshoe triceps underneath them. Monica's once large protruding, flabby, fat pot belly was now replaced with a flat as a board stomach that was now very impressively sculpted with a solid, tightly packed, set of semi-beefy, thick, muscular set of six pack abs, as well as having a smaller more tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, muscular ass behind it. Monica's once two flabby fat legs were now so extremely tightly packed, with semi-beefy, thick, female muscularity, that they both looked strong enough to crush an entire bowling ball between them. As I continued checking out Monica's nine month female muscular transformation I quickly realized that she was leading in female muscularity, with Sherry coming in a close second and my mother coming in a close third. So I made a mental note to myself to adjust all three of their workout and diet plans. I would decrease the high protein diet I had Monica on by fifty percent, as well as have her lifting fifty percent less sets of repetitions a day in each weightlifting exercise she did with Sherry and my mother, while I increased Sherry's high protein diet by twenty five percent as well as having her lifting twenty five more sets of repetitions a day in each weightlifting exercise she did, while I increased my mother's high protein diet by fifty percent as well as having her lifting fifty more sets of repetitions a day with each weightlifting exercise she did. I figured that this mathematical equation would catch all three women up in size and girth of female muscularity by the time I was ready to start them on Phase 4 of the third stage of their complete heavy duty body building program...............As Monica was driving us on our date in her Dodge Caravan she said to me; "Well Mr. Tyler Walters it's about time you got smart and asked me out on a date. After dating the rest you've finally decided to date the best." "Yea Monica." I agreed. "Well Tyler I just want to make one thing perfectly clear to you so we've both on the same page." Monica said with a matter of fact tone in her voice; "I'm strictly a extremely faithful and a very possessively jealous, one man woman over her man. I'm telling you this Tyler because there's a very good chance that we've going to get together sexually tonight and I just want you to know before we make love together tonight, that is if it happens I'm no one night stand." "I understand Monica." I replied while I was wondering what was going through her mind to have this conversation with me. "Good Tyler I'm glad we are both on the same page." Monica said; "Because that means I don't ever want you dating those two cunts Sherry Clark and that stuck up bitch Barbie Mattel ever again." Then Monica said with a now very possessively jealous tone in her voice as she turned to face me while she flexed her right big, bulging, tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, full sized ham hock sized muscular arm, that now protruded a large grapefruit sized muscular bicep in my face with a matching muscular sized horseshoe triceps underneath; "DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH MR. TYLER WALTERS?" "Yes Monica." I said trying not to stammer with fear in my voice because she was starting to scare me now; "Once we hook up you'll be my one and only darling till death do us apart!" That made Monica smile while she continued staring out the windshield of the van while she drove. As I continued to watch Monica's two big, bulging, tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, full sized ham hock muscular arms, that had a protruding large grapefruit sized muscular bicep with a matching muscular sized horseshoe triceps underneath each one causally flexing as she steered her Dodge Caravan while she drove us on to our date, that I had already preprogrammed into her mind to make Monica think that it was her own idea to not only asked me out but to plan our date for that night as well. As Monica made a left turn off Route 72 west onto Route 539 south towards the village of Chatsworth which was a very small rural township deep in the middle of the pinelands, I made a mental note to myself to not only find out who this Tyler Walters was, but what was the one time connection between Tyler Walters with my mother, Sherry, and Monica, and why did all three of them now see me as Tyler Walters and not Tyler Mattel, Barbara Mattel's son?...................Then as Monica pulled her Dodge Caravan into an unpaved stone parking lot of a small roadhouse bar named; "THE HELL ANGELS LESBIAN BAR." When she found a parking space Monica said as she turned off the motor and opened the driver side door to get out; "OK Tyler we've here and now I'm going to show you how much more of a real super woman I really am then that those two cunts Sherry Clark and that stuck up bitch Barbie Mattel are put together." The Hell Angels Lesbian Bar was an all female lesbian motorcycle bar where some of the strongest and toughest she-male lesbians hung out. If Monica could at least out muscle a couple of them tonight then she would truly be the real superwoman between herself, my mother, and Sherry so far to date. But just incase Monica failed this test and got badly beaten to a pulp, or worse killed tonight by some of these strong and tough she-male lesbians, while we walked across the parking lot towards the entrance of this small roadside bar, I asked Monica to let me hold the car keys to her Dodge Caravan just incase I needed to make a quick getaway on my own. I know this makes me sound like a real chicken shit coward, but if Monica with her own strong, tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, muscular female physique couldn't defend us by fighting off these strong and tough she-male lesbians if it had to come to that, then what chance of a weakling teenage boy like me have in not getting beaten to a pulp, or worse killed as well?.......................As we walked through the main entrance to the Hell Angels Lesbian Bar which was extremely crowded with big burly, heavily muscular tattooed she-male lesbians who were ether shooting pool at one of the two pool tables, or who were crowding around a table watching two other big burly, heavily muscular tattooed she-male lesbians arm wrestling each other, while the rest of the big burly, heavily muscular tattooed she-male lesbians were sitting at the bar having conversations with each other while drinking beer. As Monica and I continued standing near the entrance to the bar looking around, from behind us I heard a large woman's voice say loudly to her friends over the loud rock and roll music loudly blaring out of the juke box speakers; "WELL, WELL! LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE GIRLS! SOME FRESH FEMALE VIRGIN TEENAGE MEAT!" As soon as I turned around I saw the largest, most burly, heavily muscular she-male tattooed lesbian in the bar, that was about three inches taller in height then Monica was standing closely behind her, with her beefy thick, tattooed muscular right arm around Monica's flat as a board stomach, that was impressively sculpted with a solid, tightly packed, set of semi-beefy, thick, muscular set of six pack abs, while she was feeling and squeezing Monica's well endowed breasts that now stood out even more erect on top of her tightly packed, semi-beefy, female pectoral muscles with her left hand at the same time. While this large burly muscular tattooed lesbian was feeling up Monica she bent down and whispered into her ear; "Sweetheart you've going to really enjoy Big Bertha popping your young virgin cherry tonight. darling" Monica started breathing very heavy as she quickly started getting extremely angry being female handled by this large burly, beefy thick muscular she-male tattooed lesbian. Monica's face quickly started turning red in anger as a thick blue pencil sized vein started pulsating in the middle of her forehead while her breathing continued to grow even heavier by the second, Monica's already more endowed and buxom, tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, muscular female physique seemed to swell up even larger now then it was just a moment before with an incredible amount of powerful super inhuman female strength. Then Monica growled loudly in anger as she finally broke lose from Big Bertha's strong grip; "GET YOUR STINKING PAWS OFF ME YOU DIRTY FEMALE APE!".....................Then after breaking free from Big Bertha's grip, with such quick speed and agility that even surprised me, Monica quickly turned around to face Big Bertha while she drove her left knee up hard into the large burly muscular tattooed she-male lesbian's crotch, which caused Big Bertha's two legs to buckle and drop to her knees. Then Monica wrapped her right tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, full sized ham hock sized muscular arm around Big Bertha's head, while Monica grabbed her chin at the same time with her left hand. Then with the same quick speed and agility that she had demonstrated just a moment ago, there was a very loud bone cracking sound when Monica broke Big Bertha's neck with just one clean, quick jerk. Then Monica grabbed the now deceased Big Bertha's large burly muscular tattooed she-male lesbian's body by the back of her T-shirt and the back of the waist of her jeans, and threw her now dead body head first through the front plate glass window of the bar..................After Monica had finished off Big Bertha, every other large burly muscular tattooed she-male lesbian tried to take Monica on to revenge Big Bertha's death. Then now with an even more greater amount of speed and agility, Monica now fought like a professional female kick boxer and professional female Kung Fu fighter at the same time, while she continued fighting and brutality destroying every single large burly, muscular tattooed she-male lesbian in the entire bar that challenged her till there wasn't anyone else for Monica to stand up to and fight off. Then from behind the bar across from where Monica had been fighting, the large burly muscular tattooed she-male lesbian bartender said as she held a sawed off 50-50 double barrel shotgun directly at Monica; "OK you little Kung Fu fighting cunt. You just stand there nice and quiet like a good little girl without making any sudden moves till the police come." Then with the same quick speed and agility that Monica had used earlier kicking boxing and Kung Fu fighting, she then did a double backwards somersault towards the bar and kicked the sawed off 50-50 double barrel shotgun up in the air and out of the large burly tattooed she-male lesbian bartender's two powerfully strong hands. As soon as Monica quickly landed on her two feet with an even faster speed and agility like a cat, Monica then quickly caught the sawed off 50-50 double barrel shotgun in both of her own powerfully strong hands as it came down. Monica then pointed the sawed off 50-50 double barrel shotgun directly at the large burly tattooed she-male lesbian bartender's chest and shot her with both barrels. Then after throwing the shotgun across the bar Monica said while picking me up like a sack of flour and carried me out of the bar, so we could both quickly make our escape from this now crime scene that she had just created in only then ten minutes time since we arrived here; "Let's hurry up Tyler and get the fuck out of here before the cops come and we both get arrested on multiple first degree man slaughter charges." Then as Monica continued carrying me out through the main entrance she put me down outside and said; "Tyler you've got the car keys to my Dodge Caravan. Start the motor and leave the driver side door open for me." "OK Monica." I agreed as I ran over to her van. While I was starting her van, with her brute female strength Monica ripped off three gas tanks from motorcycles that were parked in front of the bar and after ripping pieces of her blouse off which she stuck in the gas tanks that she lit with a match, Monica then quickly threw them through the busted plate glass window of the bar. As we both quickly raced out of the bar's parking lot with Monica driving her Dodge Caravan at 100 mph as we quickly made our escape the entire bar blew up into one major fireball just twenty feet behind us!....................As Monica quickly drove us away from the once Hells Angels Lesbian Bar that was now one massively huge fire ball burning brightly in the dark night behind us, we passed police cars and fire trucks racing to the scene of the fire with their bright red and blue flashing lights brightening up the dark county road in front of, around, and behind us as they quickly raced to the location of the fire. After we passed the last of the rescue vehicles that were racing towards the fire Monica then turned off onto a dirt road towards her left and then after putting her Dodge Caravan in park she started to feel extremely weak and dizzy a moment, before Monica finally slumped forward on the steering wheel and fainted for a second. "Monica wake up." I said as I started shaking her entire upper tightly packed, semi-beefy, thick, muscular female physique as hard as I could to shake her awake. A moment later Monica woke up in a very groggy state of mind as she held her left hand to her forehead and started rubbing it as she asked me with a very unsure tone in her voice; "Where are we Tyler and how did we get here?" "Don't you remember anything that happened tonight Monica?" I asked her. "I remember driving us to that Hells Angels Lesbian Bar." Monica said; "But after we got out of my van I started having one of those major headaches I normally get right before I mentally blackout completely. It's due to the metal plate I have in my head from an accident I had as a child years ago when I fell down and cracked my head open. But this time you know what strange Tyler?" Monica said sounding very unsure of herself as she continued rubbing her forehead with her left hand as was she slowly was coming out of her groggy state of mind; "This time when I mentally blacked out I first saw that old 1970's T.V. show the Incredible Hulk in my mind then after that I saw another two old 1970's T.V. shows called Kung Fu and Gun Smoke in my mind. But what was even weirder then that Tyler, was that I was somehow actually living out what was being broadcasted in my mind at the same time, but for the life of me I can't remember where I actually was and what I was actually doing during my current blackout, AND THAT REALLY SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME TYLER!" Monica said now sounding very upset as she started to cry; "BECAUSE I HAVE NO CONTROL WHAT I'M DOING AT THE TIME DURING ONE OF MY MENTAL BLACKOUTS!" "HMM!" I thought to myself; "Somehow I've must of accidently magnetized the metal plate in Monica's head to work like a T.V. satellite when I first started using the wireless headset to put Monica through her daily computerized, hypnotic mechanical female robotics body building workout with my mother and Sherry. And Monica could become extremely physically dangerous when she has no control of what she is doing at the time during one of her mental blackouts." Then as I put my two arms around Monica's waist to hold and comfort her I thought to myself; "I might have to get rid of Monica before she has another mental blackout and tries to kill my mother, Sherry, or even me."........................After I got home from my date that night with Monica who referred to me as Mr. Tyler Walters instead of my real name that is Tyler Mattel just like Sherry and my mother had, I quickly did some research through my mother's old high school graduation year book to see who this Tyler Walters really was. I figured since my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's three female minds had all accidently age regressed back till when they were all eighteen years old in high school from the computer body building program I've had them on, Tyler Walters must have been someone who they all went to school with. And as soon as I looked Tyler Walters up in my mother's old high school graduation year book not to mention when I had goggled him on the Internet to see where he was now, I find out a number of very deep dark secrets in my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's teenage past! End Of Part 5                     

Comments

Popular Posts