Jacqueline's & Tiffany's New Body Building Obsession!-7


"HOLY SHIT! DAWN CERTAINLY MAKES A FREAKING POWERFULLY STRONG MARTINI!" Jacqueline said out loud to herself while she held her right hand on her now throbbing, aching forehead as she slowly started coming out of her very foggy, drunken, drug induced, semi-coma and now found herself sitting in the driver seat of her blue B.M.W. S.U.V. that was now parked in our driveway. Then when Jacqueline's eyes slowly began to focus and when she realized where she was now, she again said out loud to herself while she tried to smooth back her long auburn red shoulder length hair and only felt her naked neck with her left hand; "OH GOD! HOW DID I GET HOME TONIGHT? I DON'T REMEMBER EVEN LEAVING DAWN'S TOWNHOUSE AND WHAT THE FUCK HAD HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?"..................Then as Jacqueline flipped down the driver side sun visor to look in the vanity mirror she now saw her once shoulder length auburn red hair was now cut very short in a more modern female hair style. Instead of being very upset about her once auburn long shoulder length hair that Jacqueline always loved so much, she just let out a girlish giggle as she thought out loud to herself while she was still sitting in the driver seat of her blue B.M.W. S.U.V.; "Dawn was right. This more modern female hair style really better benefits my new very sexy, powerfully strong, tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique." Then when Jacqueline happened to stare down at the clock on the car's radio she said now to herself as she started to totally get upset; "HOLY SHIT IT'S 4:30 AM IN THE MORNING! HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN TO MY HUSBAND WHY I STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT PARTYING WITH MY PERSONAL TRAINER DAWN?" Then as the one hundred percent of the brainwashing tactics Dawn had already used on Jacqueline earlier tonight to help re-program her female mind into being very unhappily married to her husband and wanting to leave me for her personal trainer Dawn, Jacqueline said excitedly angry to herself; "THE HELL WITH JIM! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE THINKS! I'M MY OWN PERSON AND I'LL DO WHAT I WANT, AND WHEN I WANT TO DO IT!" Then after Jacqueline got out of her car and quietly entered our house through the back door that led into the kitchen, she then quickly got dressed into one of her skimpy workout outfits that beautifully showed off her very sexy, powerfully strong, tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique. After changing her clothes Jacqueline then packed her own overnight bag with enough clothes to stay away from home for over three months straight. When she was finished packing her overnight bag, Jacqueline then quietly woke up Tiffany and Jane who were both sleeping together in Tiffany's bedroom and had them both quickly get dressed very quietly in Tiffany's bedroom. Before Jacqueline, Tiffany, and Jane left, my wife quickly wrote me a note and left it on the kitchen counter top near the coffee maker for me to find. Then Jacqueline, Tiffany, and Jane, all exited outside quietly through the kitchen backdoor with Tiffany carrying her B.F.F.'s overnight bag while Jacqueline was carrying a plastic grocery bag that was filled with the ten bottles of the strongest, totally illegal Russian steroids with the reprogramming computer chips in each blue pill for herself and Tiffany in her left hand, while she carried her own overnight bag in her right hand. Then Jacqueline drove herself, Tiffany, and Jane away in the early morning dawn light................When I woke around 8:30 am later on that same Sunday morning I had one thought on my mind; "What the HELL time did Jacqueline come home last night, THAT IS, if she came home at all last night from having a girl's night out with the other female body builders from the gym." Then after I made the bed and got dressed, I went into the kitchen I found the note my wife left me on the kitchen counter top near the coffee maker which read; "Jim, I got in very late last night and I didn't want to wake you up, so I slept on the pull out sofa bed in your den. Early this morning I left the house with Tiffany and Jane so I could drop Jane at home on our way to the women's virtual reality gym to workout with Tiffany." Then it was just signed Jackie which I thought was very strange at first. Because since the first time I had met my wife and throughout our entire marriage, every note and text message my wife would write or send me she ended with; "Love you with all my heart and soul, Jacqueline." Then I thought to myself because I really didn't want to make a big deal over my wife's note; "Well I guess Jackie was just in a rush this morning to get to the gym with our daughter and just forgot to sign this note the normal way she normally did. After all it had been very hard for me these past three days to make the adjustment after I had returned from my three month business trip to Japan, that both my wife and daughter joined a gym three months earlier and were quickly becoming a mother and daughter female body building duo." Unbeknown to me at that moment, but the female body building obsession between Jacqueline and Tiffany that was quickly happening these days, would change all three of our lives forever in the near future..................This morning as soon as Jacqueline and Tiffany entered the women's virtual reality gym they were both instructed by their personal trainer Dawn to start taking every hour, two little blue pills of those strongest, totally illegal Russian steroids during their daily virtual reality weightlifting workout. While both Jacqueline and Tiffany started swallowing two of the little blue pills of the strongest, totally illegal Russian steroids with the reprogramming computer chips inside them every hour during their current daily virtual reality weightlifting workout, Dawn was in her office activating each and every one of the reprogramming computer chips in each one of the little blue steroid pills that both my wife and daughter were swallowing every hour. By the end of Jacqueline's and Tiffany's current daily virtual reality weightlifting workout at the gym, my wife and daughter had not only grown even one size larger in female muscular size and girth, but both Jacqueline's and Tiffany's subconscious female minds were now one hundred percent under Dawn's total control, and now Jacqueline or Tiffany no longer had any independent thought of their own whatsoever. Everything my wife would now think about was reprogrammed in her subconscious mind by Dawn, and everything my daughter would now think about was reprogrammed in her mind by Dawn's daughter Jane who was Tiffany's best female friend. After Dawn download both Jacqueline's and Tiffany's mind control programming into two small palm held computers, she gave the one that would program Tiffany to her own daughter as she said; "Here you go Jane you now have Tiffany Davenport completely under your own mental control." "OK mom thanks." Jane replied as she took the small palm held computer from her mother that now had one hundred percent control of my daughter's young subconscious mind. After she gave her the small palm held computer Dawn warned her daughter; "Be very careful how you use this on Tiffany's young subconscious mind Jane, because if it's miss used it the wrong way it could cause Tiffany to become extremely violent and dangerous to others." "Yes mom." Jane replied; "I'll be very careful how I use this on my best female friend's young subconscious mind.".........................At 5 pm while I was busy in my den finishing up my presentation of my Japan business trip for tomorrow morning's business meeting at the office, my daughter came home by herself. "DAD I"M HOME FROM THE GYM!" Tiffany called out as she entered through our front door. Then I heard my daughter's footsteps coming down the hallway and stop in front of the open door leading into my den. Unbeknown to me that both Jacqueline and Tiffany had started earlier that morning taking the strongest, totally illegal Russian steroid pills with the female mind reprogramming computer chips in them, which now gave their personal trainer Dawn Allen total complete control over both my wife's and daughter's subconscious female minds, so Dawn Allen could now control one hundred percent of everything both Jacqueline and Tiffany thought, said, and did twenty four hours a day. "Where's your mom Tiffany?" I asked my tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular body building daughter who was staring directly at me through the open doorway to my den. "Mom is still at the gym." Tiffany said as her female mind reprogramming chips started taking control of my daughter's brain while she was talking to me; "Mom is going to be working out lifting weights on a seventy two hour straight weightlifting workout marathon, then twenty four hours off for rest, then another seventy two hour straight weightlifting workout marathon with the other female body builders for at least the next several weeks straight." Then before I could speak and ask my daughter any questions, Tiffany continued; "The only reason I came home tonight dad was because a woman has to be over twenty one years old to be in the seventy two hour straight marathon weightlifting workout program at the women's virtual reality gym, and I'm only fourteen years old."......................."You mean to tell me Tiffany." I said to my daughter; "That your mother is only going to come home from the gym once every three days?" "Oh no dad." Tiffany replied; "By the time one of mom's seventy two hour straight marathon weightlifting workout sessions are completed she'll be so heavily burned out and tired that mom will just get and share a motel room with one of the other female body builders across the street from the gym at the Ocean Gate Motel." "You mean your mother isn't coming home at all Tiffany?" I asked my daughter now trying not to get upset in front of her. "Yea, dad maybe not for a while, at least not for the next several weeks or so." My daughter said with a matter of fact tone in her voice while she handed me a business sized envelope with; "JIM," written on the front of it in Jacqueline's own hand writing; "Mom gave me this to give you dad and she said this would explain everything in detail to you." Then after handing me the envelope from her mother, Tiffany then left and headed towards our home gym to have her post weightlifting workout before her bed time......................As soon as I heard the loud metal clanging sound as Tiffany started working out lifting weights in the other room which was now my wife's and daughter's home gym, I got up from behind my desk and walked across my den and shut the door. After shutting the door of my den I then started to open the envelope with my name on it in Jacqueline's hand writing. As I was starting to open the envelope that my daughter had just given me from my wife, I had started getting a very strange feeling that somehow Jacqueline now wasn't very happy in our marriage, and she had just left me or at least was planning to in the near future. After I opened the envelope and pulled out the hand written letter in Jacqueline's own handwriting which read; "Jim, I've been very happy these past fifteen years of our marriage to you but the first time that I had touched a weight and started working out with Tiffany at the Women's Virtual Reality Gym three months ago, for the first time in my own entire life I've felt a new alpha female independence in my female soul that I had never known before in my entire life. One of freedom of more then the influence, control, and determination of just being a housewife to you and a mother to our daughter Tiffany. After fifteen years of being your wife and fourteen years of our marriage that was also being a good mother to our daughter Tiffany, I now feel that I need to follow this new alpha female independence in my female soul that I had never felt before in my own womanhood, so I could truly understand who Jacqueline Davenport really is in life. Jim I ask you to please respect and indulge me on this matter and to please understand and fully support me on this. While I'll be away during the next several weeks on the matter to truly find out who Jacqueline Davenport really is in life. I've hired a live in maid from Maids To Order named Maria, who will take care of all the housework, and any other special needs you or Tiffany, but especially you'll need Jim in the special needs department. ;-) I haven't met Maria personally I had just hired her through Maids To Order over the phone but if you find Maria attractive please indulge yourself sexually with her, she is already possibly expecting it to happen sexually between the two of you. I've already talked to her over the phone and gave Maria my permission as your wife to be able to sexually please my husband whenever you two were ever in the mood to do so, that is if you both find each other attractive. " Then like the note she had left me earlier this morning on our kitchen table my wife again didn't close this letter with I love you with all my heart and soul, Jacqueline, my wife just signed her name on the bottom of the letter. I was now starting to wonder if Jacqueline and I were having problems in our marriage that until now I hadn't even been aware of, and why was Jacqueline now trying to dump me off sexually on a new maid that she had just hired today over the phone from a company called Maids To Order?.................Early Monday afternoon after I finished my business meeting at Verizon's Corporate offices from my business trip to Japan, I then took the rest of the afternoon off and went home to meet our new maid Maria. As soon as I entered through our front door into our living room I called out; "MARIA, MR. DAVENPORT IS HOME!" "I'M IN THE KITCHEN MR. DAVENPORT!" Maria called back in English with a heavy Spanish accent. As soon as I entered into our kitchen through our dinning room I saw a short five foot one inch in height, very heavy, overweight Mexican woman with her long shoulder length Raven black hair tied back in a pony tail, who had to at least weigh three hundred and fifty, to four hundred pounds. As she turned around after stopping from waxing our kitchen cabinets Maria said in a very happily tone to greet me while she held out her right hand as she looked up at me because I was at least nine inches taller then she was; "Why hello Mr. Davenport. I'm Maria Esperanto and it's so nice to finally meet you." "It's nice to meet you to Maria." I replied with a warm smile on my face as I shook hands with her. Maria who was very short at only five foot and one inch in height, certainly maid up for her shortness in size and girth of being so very heavy and overweight. Maria had a very pretty face with at least three fat chins underneath it, and a thick fat neck made up with at least three and a half rolls of fat. As you looked at our new maid's extremely heavy, over weight female figure the best way to describe it was Maria's extremely over weight, flabby, fat, figure was shaped like a bell as you followed it down. Maria had two large flabby tits that rested just above her even extremely larger, protruding, fat pot belly, that rested just above her two even more extremely larger, protruding, wide, fat hips and extremely huge fat female ass, that evenly rested just above two short stubby, hugely, flabby, fat thighs that ran into two, short stubby, hugely, flabby, fat ankles. Maria's also had two short stubby, hugely flabby, fat saddle bag arms that looked like they lacked any form of female muscle tone and upper female body strength whatsoever. When I shook hands with her I could easily tell by her weak girly handshake that Maria didn't have any upper female body strength at all. Even though I was never really very attracted to extremely over weight women before in my entire male life, and maybe it was because now I felt very abandoned by my own wife Jacqueline who was now into her own body building obsession working out lifting weights at the gym every day instead of spending time at home with her husband, at that moment I started to find Maria extremely attractive in a very sexual way, and I also believe at that same moment Maria now felt the same about me.......................Later that evening at 5 pm my daughter and I sat down at the kitchen table with Maria and had a very good home cooked Mexican meal that she had made. During the course of evening while the three of us was having dinner together, after watching Maria who ate two very large plates of her own Mexican cooking, I could tell that this gal had one large appetite which explained why she was so heavy and over weight in the first place. Unbeknown to me at that moment but I was just witnessing one of Maria's two very large appetites. I would come to find out soon enough in the near future that our new maid Maria had just as very large of an appetite for sex as well as she had for food...................After the three of us finished dinner my big strong, tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular daughter got up from the kitchen table as she said; "That was a fantastic meal Maria. Now if you and dad please excuse me I want to get my post weightlifting workout in our home gym before I go to bed." Then Tiffany walked out of the kitchen and headed towards our home gym. After also telling Maria what a wonderful meal she had just cooked, I then to left the kitchen to watch the news on T.V. in our living room while Maria stayed in the kitchen to clear and wash the dinner dishes and pots and pans she used to cook with..............An hour and a half later while I was sitting on the right of our living room sofa watching Will And Grace on N.B.C., Maria had finished cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and disappeared for a moment into my den, where she'd be staying sleeping on our pull out sofa bed. A few moments later Maria had returned into the living room after she had untied her shoulder length raven black hair that now hung loosely down to her two, hugely, flabby, saddle bag, shoulders, and changed out gray triple x sweat suit that had fit so tightly around her extremely heavy, over weight, flabby, shaped like a bell, female figure, into a very short, low cut nightgown that ended just below her huge, protruding, fat stomach, which also had Maria's two large flabby tits almost popping out of the top of it, as her extremely large, protruding, fat, pot belly pushing out the bottom of the very short, low cut nightgown to show off her Raven black haired vagina at the same time. "Mr. Davenport may I sit her on the sofa and watch T.V. with you?" "Sure you may Maria sit down." I happily replied because I had gotten tired of being by myself since my wife was more interested into her own new body building obsession these days instead of our marriage; "But you don't have to be so formal with me Maria. Since we've going to be seeing each other every day please call me by my first name." "OK Jim." Maria happily said as her pretty, three fat chinned face lit up with a very warm smile on her lips as she sat down to my right on the sofa. Then before I knew what was happening next between us, my right arm was now around Maria's two huge, flabby saddle bag arm's shoulders while my left hand was fondling her two large flabby tits that were already spilling out of the top of Maria's low cut nightgown while we were kissing very romantically together. End Of Part 7                                                                                                                                                                              

Comments

Popular Posts