Jacqueline's & Tiffany's New Body Building Obsession!-8


About a half hour later after our new maid Maria and I started getting very sexually friendly together on our living room sofa, Maria and I quickly moved our sexually play time to my master bedroom before my fourteen year old daughter came out of her own bedroom and saw her own father sexually cheating on her mother with our new maid. After Maria and I were in my master bedroom with the door locked, we quickly attacked each other with sexual hunger of two wild animals. Maria and I did it every sexual way possible including doggy style, and unlike my wife Jacqueline who wasn't into oral sex, Maria sucked my large male penis extremely hard till I had such a huge erection, and Maria even let me shoot a huge wad of my male sperm down her throat which she greedily and happily swallowed. Then Maria licked every last drop of my male sperm until my huge erected male penis was completely clean. Afterwards as I laid there in my wife's and my queen sized bed spooning Maria's now naked extremely heavy, over weight, flabby, shaped like a bell, out of shape female figure, I realized for the first time in my life that I was more attracted to fat women then I was to muscular body builder women................Over the next seven weeks I could only use my imagination about how much more my wife's already tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique was growing in female muscularity on a daily bases, while Jacqueline was away on her several week seventy two hour weightlifting marathon with twenty four hours off every fourth day for rest. I've been noticing that my daughter's already tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, female muscular physique was growing even larger in female muscularity on a daily bases as well, and if Tiffany was quickly becoming a real live Incredible She-Hulk, I could only imagine how hugely muscular in female muscularity her mother was becoming. Tiffany's already tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular teenage female physique was now growing so hugely muscular every day, that her two young tits had now be completely been swallowed up and disappeared, and was completely replaced by a huge barrel sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular pectoral, barrel sized chest, and my daughter's already two large, tightly packed, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular arms had swelled up so incredibly large in female muscularity, that Tiffany needed to cut off every long and short sleeve on all of her blouses because her two now gigantically, growing huge, bulging, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular biceps could no longer fit into any sleeves whatsoever they were long or short sleeves, no matter what size the blouse was she now wore.................One evening during the first week of Jacqueline's several week weightlifting marathon, at six a clock while my daughter Tiffany with our new maid Maria, and myself were having dinner together at our kitchen table, our new maid Maria who had just finished her third large helping of spaghetti and meatballs with a huge portion of large Italian sausages mixed in the tomato sauce, Tiffany asked our new maid Maria who, was NOW was rubbing her, NOW hugely, fat protruding, and now EXTREMELY BLOATED fat pot belly with her two hands, after Maria had just finished eating her third full plate of spaghetti and meatballs and huge position of Italian sausage. "Maria how much do you weigh?" Tiffany." I replied trying to protect our new maid Maria; "Tiffany, it's not nice to ask a woman what her weight is." It's okay Mr. Davenport I'm not afraid to speak the truth to your daughter." Maria replied as she continued rubbing her NOW, fat protruding, and now EXTREMELY BLOATED, fat pot belly with her two hands as she let out a very large. loud BURP, with and even slightly louder FART sound out her huge, fat, flabby, female ass. "To answer your question Tiffany." Our new maid Maria lied to my daughter; "I weigh about, give or take a pound, one hundred and sixty five pounds."....................."In your wet dreams Maria you weigh one hundred and sixty five pounds." My daughter chuckled. Then she got up from our kitchen table and disappeared for a moment, then reappeared in our kitchen carrying our bathroom scale. As my daughter put our bathroom scale on the kitchen floor, Tiffany said to Maria with a tone in her voice that sounded like she didn't believe what Maria had already told her; "Okay Maria step on the scale and prove to me that your current extremely overweight, flabby, out of shape, female body only weighs one hundred and sixty five pounds." Maria looked at me for a moment for support, as her fat, triple chinned, pumpkin sized, face turned a bright red with deep embarrassment about being so extremely overweight. "Okay Tiffany I'll let you weigh me." Maria replied. As she slowly got up off the kitchen chair she was sitting on and slowly approached our bathroom scale. Maria our new maid who was trying to win over my NOW, gigantically growing, tightly packed, beefy, ripped, muscular, female body building teenage daughter who's mother seemed to have already abandoned her for a professional career in female body building. As Maria slowly stepped onto our bathroom scale that my daughter had put on our kitchen floor, once Maria's two feet were solidly planted on the bathroom scale it started making a loud beeping sound for a couple of seconds till it finally reached Maria's current body weight.......................After the loud beeping sound stopped, Tiffany bent down to read the digital numbers that were our maid's current body weight. "WOW Maria!" Tiffany said with an unbelievable tone in her voice; "You weigh four hundred and twenty five pounds. I've never lifted that much weight before at one time in one of my daily weightlifting workouts before. Would you mind if I tried to lift you up?" "Well, UHM, not at all Tiffany." Maria stammered as she had an uncertain look on her face while she looked over at where I was still sitting at our kitchen table watching what was going on between our maid and my daughter. After Tiffany had Maria step off the bathroom scale so her two feet were planted firmly on the kitchen floor, Tiffany then grabbed Maria by her crotch with her left hand, while at the same time grabbing Maria's sweatshirt with her right hand. As Tiffany slowly started to lift our four hundred and twenty five pound extremely overweight maid slowly up off her two feet, my daughter's already two huge, bulging, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular biceps swelled up and bulged out even larger then ever before till they were both as large as two cannon balls with two softball sized baseball caps on top of them. Underneath Tiffany's creamy white skin large thick blue pencil sized veins pulsated and moved around like wild snakes as they sent in gorged amounts of blood to my daughter's even more gigantically bulging, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular biceps while they still continued to swell up and bulge out even larger now then just a moment ago. Then after Tiffany held our extremely over weight maid straight up above her head, my daughter then started bench pressing Maria up and down till she completed fifty reps, then Tiffany brought Maria gently back down as she placed our extremely overweight maid back on her two feet.................Later on that same evening while Maria and I were spooning each other in my queen sized bed in the privacy of mine and my wife's master bedroom after another fantastic bout of what I now called; "Fat woman sex," with our short extremely over weight, short, flabby live in maid, Maria asked me; "Jim what time are you going to be home tomorrow after work?" "Around 4:30 pm like normal. Why do you ask Maria?" I replied. "Well Jim I need you to take me grocery shopping after you get home from work tomorrow afternoon." Maria said. "Don't you drive Maria?" I asked her. "Yes I do Jim and I have a valid driver's license but I don't have a car." Then just with almost perfect timing like my now absent, female body building wife could almost hear Maria's and my current conversation while we were in bed together, my cell phone then beeped with a new text message from Jacqueline that read; "Jim, since I have no need for our blue B.M.W. S.U.V. these days I thought you could pick it up tomorrow when you have a chance so Maria will have a vehicle to get around in to go shopping. I'll leave it parked at the Ocean Gate Motel on route 539 and locked up with my set of car keys underneath the driver side floor mat." Then she just signed it "Jacqueline." When I answered her text message with; "Okay Jackie." My now absent, female body building wife never answered me back...................... As soon as I got home the following afternoon I picked up Maria at the house so we could both pick up Jacqueline's blue B.M.W. S.U.V. that was parked at the Ocean Gate Motel. As Maria squeezed her huge, fat, flabby ass into the front passenger seat of my black Audi A5 Sports Coupe her two huge, fat, flabby, ass cheeks hung over both sides of the passenger seat with Maria's left huge, fat flabby, ass cheek rubbing up against the console and stick shift of my car. Then after Maria took a deep breath to try and squeeze her huge, protruding, fat, flabby, pot belly and her huge, fat, flabby, female breasts into the seat belt safety harness, she said now sounding a bit our of breath from the struggle; "HOLY COW JIM! This is really a small car you drive." "Don't worry your pretty little head over that my darling, super size big beautiful woman. The B.M.W. S.U.V. will be a lot more comfortable for you to drive around in."......................After a half hour drive I pulled into the entrance of the parking lot of the Ocean Gate Motel right next to Jacqueline's blue B.M.W. S.U.V. After I unlocked the S.U.V. with my set of car keys and found Jacqueline's set of car keys underneath the driver side floor mat. I gave Maria my wife's set of keys and she quickly drove the B.M.W. S.U.V. out of the Ocean Gate Motel parking lot and headed towards Acme to go grocery shopping. After Maria drove away I decided to find out what motel room my now absent, female body building wife was staying in, and confront Jacqueline on the real reason why she had left me. The Ocean Gate Motel which was a very run down motel in the middle of nowhere on route 539, looked more like a welfare motel for homeless people then the type of motel a man would take his family to on a vacation since it wasn't near any popular vacation spots. The Ocean Gate Motel was directly across route 539 from what looked like a large abandoned brick factory building, that unbeknown to me at the time now housed the Women's Virtual Reality Gym that both my wife and daughter worked out in building up their two growing, hugely, thick, ripped, muscular female physiques..............When I walked into the main office of the Ocean Gate Motel, behind the motel main office desk was a scrawny nineteen year old male hippy with long hair and a scruffy beard that looked like a crack head needing a drug fix. "YO DUDE!" the nineteen year old male hippy greeted me as I entered through the entrance into the main office of the Ocean Gate Motel; "You need a room for tonight or just for a few hours to have a sexual affair behind your wife's back with another woman?" "None of the above." I replied as I took a photo out of my wallet of a pre-body building photo of my wife to show this nineteen year old male hippy with long hair and a scruffy beard that looked so strung out and needing a crack drug fix very soon; "I'm looking for this woman her name is Jacqueline Davenport. She might be registered here under her maiden name of Jacqueline Evens. This is a picture of her taken a couple of years ago before she joined the Women's Virtual Reality Gym and started body building. Is she staying here?" "Well sir I don't know. There are a couple of possible future female body builders staying here." The nineteen year old male hippy with long hair and scruffy beard replied. Then as I took two $20.00 bills out of my wallet and showed them to him, I then asked the nineteen year old male hippy with long hair and scruffy beard; "Would these help you remember if a Jacqueline Davenport or Jacqueline Evens is staying here." The nineteen year old male hippy with long hair and a scruffy beard quickly checked the computer to see if a Jacqueline Davenport or a Jacqueline Evens was registered at the Ocean Gate Motel. Then after a few moments he looked up from the computer and said; "I'm sorry sir but there isn't any Jacqueline Davenport or Jacqueline Evens staying here. In fact the only two possible future female body builders staying here right now are a Big Brenda who's a twenty five year old, dark ebony, black heavy weight female body builder, and a Amazon Wendy who's a twenty two year old, semi-heavy weight female body builder with platinum blond shoulder length hair.".........................The nineteen tear old male hippy with long hair and a scruffy beard that looked so strung out and needing a crack fix who during our conversation I would learn that his first name was Jeff, continued talking about the two female body builders who were staying at the Ocean Gate Motel; "Big Brenda's an African American hugely, beefy, ripped, muscular, heavy weight female body builder who's six foot, two inches tall with dark black as coal skin with her nappy black hair cut short like a crew cut. Big Brenda works out alone all day and night lifting weights in her motel room and the only time she leaves her motel room is to greet one of her girlfriends when they drive into the motel parking lot to visit her." "You mean Jeff." I asked him; "Big Brenda is a lesbian female body building prostitute?" "YUP!" Jeff chuckled; "Big Brenda not only makes her living here at the Ocean Gate Motel by being a lesbian female body builder prostitute to other women, but she also sells very illegal, highly, powerful, steroids to other women who want to become female body builders as well." "And possibly could this woman be?" I asked as I again showed Jeff the picture of my wife Jacqueline; "Be one of Big Brenda's female girlfriends or steroid buying customers?" "NO WAY SIR!" Jeff replied to my question; "Big Brenda hates white women, and white people in general." Then to change the subject and get away from talking about Big Brenda I asked Jeff; "What about the other female body builder Amazon Wendy who's staying at the Ocean Gate Motel?"......................"Now Amazon Wendy I know personally because she's my gal." Jeff said with a happily tone of pride in his voice as he gave me a knowing wink; "Two years ago when Wendy and I drove cross country from Minnesota after graduating from high school we road into town without a dime between us with an empty gas tank on gas fumes. Our old Dodge pickup stopped on route 539 right in front of the Ocean Gate Motel. But as luck would have it there was a sign on the office door of the motel advertising for a desk clerk. The job didn't pay very well but it came with a free motel room to live in. I applied and got hired by the motel's owner right then and there. Back then Wendy wasn't the pumped up muscular chick she is today. When we both first came to town two years ago Wendy was a thin, scrawny, ninety eight pound weakling of a woman, with skinny arms and legs like a twig and a flat chest. In high school Wendy's nick name was toothpick girl...................A day after I got hired as a desk clerk at the Ocean Gate Motel and we moved into our free motel room, Wendy got a job as a night cashier down the road at Seven Eleven. One slow night around ten pm while Wendy was at the cash register waiting for a customer to come into the store, a gigantically huge, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular woman who was about five foot, nine inches tall with two huge, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular arms the size of a side of beef, entered through the main entrance and started a conversation with Wendy about building up her then thin, scrawny, ninety eight pound weakling body at a new gym she had just opened up. Her name was?" Jeff paused a moment trying to remember the gigantically, huge, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular woman's name. "Was her name Dawn Allen and was the name of the gym, The Women's Virtual Reality Gym by any chance?" I asked him. "That's it dude!" Jeff said; "And the very next day Dawn Allen scheduled a ten hour a day workout program for Wendy." "Did you ever meet Dawn Allen or drove your girlfriend back and forth to The Women's Virtual Reality Gym?" I asked Jeff hoping he could tell me where it was located. "That night Wendy came home all excited telling me about her meeting Dawn Allen and starting to workout building up her body at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym but never mentioned where it was. Then the next morning at four am, and every morning afterwards for the past two years, a 1955 two toned red and white Chevy Belair would pick her up and drive her away to the this gym, then bring her home again around five thirty pm." Did you ever ask her where the gym was located?" I asked. "Now comes the strange part sir." Jeff replied; "As soon as Wendy came home from her first day of working out at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym, she seemed to be partly under some strange hypnotic trance like her female mind was somehow being controlled. I've asked Wendy a number of times in the past two years where the gym was located and with a strange, blank stare in her eyes, Wendy would give me the same answer with a semi-hypnotic tone in her voice; "I'm not sure Jeff, but my driver knows." "Did you ever try following that 1955 Chevy Belair and see where it went every morning?" I asked. "Yea I tried once." Jeff replied; "But when I got out to our old Dodge pickup someone jacked it up on cinderblocks and stole all four tires and I couldn't follow them." "HMM! Interesting." I thought to myself. Then getting back to his now growing muscle gal Wendy, Jeff continued; "After that day I wanted to follow them but couldn't, Wendy started sneaking out of our motel room an hour earlier while I was still asleep and meet her driver down the road somewhere on route 539. Also after that day Wendy started her 72 hour marathon weightlifting workouts at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym and hardly ever came home any more." "This sounds very close to my own current situation." I thought to myself. "And when Wendy did come home every so often." Jeff continued; "She was bigger, stronger, and even more muscular then ever before. But every time I tried to have sex with her now growing, smoking hot, hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique, Wendy always had an excuse not to have sex with me any more. Either she had a headache or she was just too tired from her daily weightlifting workout. This continued for the next year and a half till three and a half months ago when Wendy stopped going to the gym."....................."Three and a half months ago? That's when my wife Jacqueline and my daughter Tiffany first started working out together at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym while I was on my business trip to Japan." I thought to myself, then asked Jeff why Wendy had stopped going to The Women's Virtual Reality Gym. Well dude." Jeff replied; "About three and a half months ago, Wendy came home extremely upset after completing another one of her and last of her 72 hour marathon weightlifting workouts at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym, and when I asked her why she was upset she said in a waterworks of tears; "THAT DAMN DAWN FIREDED ME BECAUSE SHE TOOK ON A FUTURE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER FEMALE BODY BUILDING TEAM!" Did Wendy mention the names of the future mother and daughter body building team to you Jeff?" I asked almost already knowing the answer to my question. "No she didn't dude." Jeff replied to my question; "All Wendy said was that the mother was a very attractive redhead with a very curvy figure looking to lose a few pounds while trying to get some serious weight off her extremely obese, overweight, out of shape, fat, fourteen year old daughter who Wendy said was so extremely fat, that she looked like someone stuck an air hose in her mouth and inflated her fourteen year old female body up like a huge balloon." "Oh I see." Was all I replied because I now knew where Jeff was going in our conversation and I didn't want him to know he was now talking about my wife Jacqueline and my daughter Tiffany. "Yea dude." Jeff continued; "It seemed that almost right away that it was love at first sight between Dawn Allen and this new sexy, well curvy, redheaded woman who was about thirty to thirty five years old, who Dawn Allen thought could be the next future Ms. Olympia, heavy weight female body builder." "What about this redheaded woman's daughter?" I asked Jeff. "I'm not sure dude. According to Wendy, Dawn Allen was very interested in the redheaded woman, not her obese, overweight, out of shape, fat, fourteen year old daughter. Wendy had told me that one morning before she was dismissed from The Women's Virtual Reality Gym, that Dawn Allen was planning on getting rid of this redheaded woman's daughter by dumping the obsess, overweight, totally out of shape, fat, fourteen year old daughter on her own fourteen year old daughter Jane." "Oh I see." Was all I replied since I didn't want Jeff to know I was the husband of that redheaded woman and that Dawn Allen was extremely interested in these days, and the father of the once obsessed, overweight, totally out of shape, fat, fourteen year old daughter, who's now a incredible, hugely, gigantic, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular, real live twelve year old, she-hulk.................."Any way." Jeff continued; "After Dawn Allen fired Wendy and told her she was no longer welcome at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym any more, Wendy who was now so obsessed in continuing building up her own already hugely, gigantic, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique by herself, went out and bought her own steel weight set and other body building equipment that totally filled up our entire motel room to workout with, as well as she started heavily using those very illegal, highly, powerful, steroids that Wendy started buying from Big Brenda on a daily bases." "Jeff since Wendy had met this redheaded woman and her daughter." I said; "What's the chance of taking me to see your body building girlfriend to show her the photo of this redheaded woman that I had showed you earlier when I came in?".................."Well?" Jeff said while starting to look very sad like he was ready to start crying; "Three days ago while Wendy was working out on her twenty second set of bench pressing reps after she had just injected herself with her sixth injection of those very illegal, highly, powerful, steroids, Wendy's now hugely, steroid enhanced, muscular heart exploded in her chest which caused her to have a massive heart attack, and she was dead on arrival when she was taken to the hospital." "Oh I see Jeff. I deeply sorry to hear that." I replied as I gave him the two $20.00 dollar bills I had offered him earlier for information. Then after saying goodbye to Jeff, I then left the office of the Ocean Gate Motel and got into my car and drove home................As I was leaving the Ocean Gate Motel to head home, Jane Allen was home in her bedroom studying the hand held palm computer that her mother had programmed for her to now be able to totally control everything  her hugely, gigantic, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular best female friend Tiffany physically thought and did. "HMM!" Jane thought to herself; "I think I'll try this out tomorrow morning at school and see what Tiffany is really capable of." End Of Part 8                                                         

                                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts