Jacqueline's & Tiffany's New Body Building Obsession!-9


Unbeknown to me as I drove my car out of the parking lot and made a left turn on to route 539 to head home, in the large abandoned brick factory building that sat directly across route 539 from the Ocean Gate Motel that now housed The Women's Virtual Reality Gym, where my now absent, female body building wife had just completed her first seventy two hour straight weightlifting marathon workout program, and Jacqueline's even now, MORE swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW EVEN MORE HYPER SHREDDED, AND EXTREMELY RIPPED, THEN HER OWN YOUNG TEENAGE FEMALE BODY BUILDING DAUGHTER'S FEMALE MUSCULARITY, was laying on a massage table as her personal trainer Dawn was giving her a heavy muscular rub down massage................"You know J-Girl." Dawn said as she continued giving Jacqueline's now extremely huge, swollen, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular, female physique a heavy muscular rub down massage; "You come a long way with your daily body building workouts since you first walked into my gym as a skinny little woman five months ago." "Thanks babe." Jacqueline replied still in her semi-hypnotic state of mind from her recent current virtual reality mind reprogramming from the past seventy two hours; "I'm so glad I please the woman I've fallen so deeply in love with these past five months." Then Dawn said as she continued giving Jacqueline her heavy muscular rub down massage; "Since we've already had gotten rid of that blue B.M.W. S.U.V. soccer mom van of yours J-Girl that you used to drive. And since tomorrow is your one off day before your second seventy two hour straight weightlifting marathon workout, I decided to take you car shopping at Vintage Auto Sales, and by you a vintage car that's a lot more suitable to the 21ST century muscle gal that you now have become." The following day Dawn would take Jacqueline to Vintage Auto Sales and buy her a vintage, two tone red and white 1959 Chevy Impala convertible......................During Jacqueline's first seventy two hour straight weightlifting marathon workout, while Jacqueline's huge, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique was physically working out hard like a machine in high gear while her mind was being hypnotized by wearing her virtual reality glasses, my wife's personal trainer Dawn Allen was reprogramming Jacqueline's mind. Dawn Allen first erased Jacqueline's mind of any memory of Jacqueline ever being married to me and ever being a mother to our daughter Tiffany. Then Dawn reprogrammed Jacqueline's to think that her name was now Jacqueline Allen, and she was in a same sex marriage with her gigantically huge, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular, ex-professional, heavy weight female body builder lesbian wife Dawn. Through a certain state employee who for the right price could change all of someone's I.D.'S, Dawn now had a driver's license, social security card, voter's registration card, and credit cards all in the name of Jacqueline Allen with Dawn Allen's townhouse address on them...............As for my now even more hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular fourteen year old daughter, who Dawn had also erased Tiffany's young fourteen year old teenage mind, while also reprogramming it at the same time earlier that day during her current virtual reality weightlifting workout, when Tiffany left the Women's Virtual Reality Gym that afternoon in a taxi cab to go home, Tiffany no longer ever remembered knowing a Jacqueline Davenport whatsoever, let along ever knowing that Jacqueline Davenport was her mother. Now my daughter thought that our extremely out of shape, overweight, flabby, maid Maria Esperanto was her real mother. In fact now Tiffany could also speak Spanish as fluently as she could speak English, and the day before she couldn't speak a word in the Spanish language whatsoever................Earlier that same afternoon before my now even more hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular fourteen year old teenage daughter came to the Women's Virtual Reality Gym after school for her daily weightlifting workout, Dawn had Tiffany's virtual reality weightlifting workout booth moved to the other side of the large abandoned brick factory building as far away as possible from where Jacqueline's virtual reality weightlifting workout booth was. There were two reasons for this, the first reason was so Dawn could wipe out and mentally reprogram both Jacqueline and Tiffany female minds while they were in their current virtual reality weightlifting program, and the second reason was Dawn now gave full mental programming control to her daughter Jane, who was my now even more hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular fourteen year old daughter Tiffany's best female friend as she said; "Jane you can use the mental mind control and bend Tiffany's female mind to anything you'd like her to do. As long as Tiffany no longer has any contact whatsoever with her soon to be ex-mother Jacqueline." "Yes mom." Jane totally agreed; "From this day forward Tiffany will no longer have any contact with her soon to be ex-mother Jacqueline Davenport." " Her name is now Jacqueline Allen and she's not only my same sex female body building partner who I'm happily married to Jane, but Jacqueline is also your step mother as well." Dawn told her daughter with a very stern look in her eyes. "Yes mom from this day forward I'll remember that from now on and I'll keep Tiffany away from Jacqueline."........................The next afternoon at 3:30 pm when the school bus stopped on route 539 in front of the large abandoned brick factory building that now housed the Women's Virtual Reality Gym to drop off Tiffany and Jane, as soon as the school bus drove off while Jane and Tiffany were walking across the parking lot towards the entrance of the gym, Tiffany stopped and wrapped both of her even more, hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular arms around Jane's four inch waist, and as Tiffany spun Jane around to face her, Tiffany then planted a very romantic kiss on Jane's two ruby red young lips that lasted for over five minutes and ended with them both giving each other tongue. "OH BABY!" My now even more hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular teenage daughter sexually cooed as she took Jane's hand and continued to walk with her towards the entrance of the Women's Virtual Reality Gym; "I'm so deeply in love with you Jane and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together for ever and ever until death does us apart." "No problem my beautiful, big, strong, muscular girl friend." Jane replied with sexual sultry tone in her voice; "I have a feeling that we'll both be together for the rest of our entire female lives."....................As Jane watched while Tiffany was in her own hypnotic state of mind while doing her own daily virtual reality weightlifting workout in her own virtual reality workout booth that had been recently moved away to the other side of the large abandoned brick factory building that housed The Women's Virtual Reality Gym so both Jacqueline and Tiffany were now separated from each other. Then Jane thought to herself as she continued to watch her best female friend grow even more extremely larger in female muscularity with each single rep she lifted during her daily virtual reality weightlifting workout as she looked down at the hand held palm computer that was programmed to alter my daughter's young teenage mind and bend Tiffany's mental will to do anything Jane wanted her to do; "HMM! How can I reprogram my own incredible she-hulk best female friend to entertain me the most?" Jane thought for a moment then started typing commands that automatically started reprogramming my daughter's young teenage mind and bend Tiffany's mental will to please and entertain Jane.............After fifteen minutes of typing in and reprogramming my young teenage daughter's mind and reprogramming Tiffany's mental will to please her, Jane then thought out loud to herself with a great amount of pleasure in her voice; "AW! That should do it for the time being to make Tiffany more of my incredible she-hulk sex slave. I can't wait to test out the new reprogrammed Tiffany at school tomorrow morning." Jane first reprogrammed Tiffany's young female teenage mind to now have a very tough girl personality who loved to fight and defend her, to match Tiffany's daily growing, swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, extremely ripped, young muscular female teenage body. Then Jane reprogrammed Tiffany's young female teenage mind to now be extremely jealous and overly possessive with love for Jane, AND ONLY FOR JANE!.....................Later on that same evening at 8 pm which was the usual time that the taxi drove Tiffany home after her daily weightlifting workout at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym, Tiffany called out as she squeezed her now, swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW super hyper, extremely ripped, young muscular female teenage body through our front door she called out; "DAD I'M HOME FROM SCHOOL AND THE GYM!" "Hey sweetie." I warmly greeted my daughter as I exited my home den as Tiffany who's young female teenage body was even more now swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, ripped, in female muscularity then it was earlier this morning walked down the hallway towards me on her way towards her combination bedroom and home gym; "How was your day?"....................."Great Dad. But we need to talk about two very important subjects." Tiffany replied as she easily pushed me back through the doorway into my den with only her now extremely strong brute strength as she held only her index finger against my large manly chest. Even through I was a foot taller then my NOW, even MORE swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW super hyper shredded, extremely ripped, muscular young teenage daughter was, it was NOW MORE a fact of life that Tiffany, was NOW much more physically  stronger then I was! Tiffany pushed me gently, BUT FIRMLY all the way until I sat down in my desk chair. Then after I was seated in my desk chair in my den, Tiffany said with a matter of fact, I'm taking full charge of this situation whatever you like it or not dad, with a semi-tough tone in her voice that sound like she was in total control while she stood directly in front of me while my even more NOW even MORE swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW, super hyper shredded, extremely ripped, muscular young teenage daughter held her two hands on her two hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular hips while flexing her entire even now MORE swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW, super hyper shredded, extremely ripped, upper body at the same time; " The first subject we need to talk about Dad is momma Maria's weight. She is WAY TOO HEAVY for her own good and I'm planning on putting her on a very STRICT DIET AND EXERCISE PLAN before she drops dead of a major heart attack." "Well Tiffany." I replied as I watched my even MORE swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW, super hyper shredded, extremely ripped, muscular young teenage daughter flexing her gigantic female muscles in front of me, while I started thinking to myself if Tiffany was heavily into using steroids these days to continue building up her muscles; "Are you sure Maria wants to lose weight and is willing to go on strict diet and exercise plan?" "I'm NOT giving her a choice dad." Tiffany replied with the same matter of fact, I'm taking full charge of this situation whatever Maria likes it or not, with a semi tough tone in her voice that sounded like Tiffany was in full control while she continued standing directly in front of me flexing her muscles; "Momma Maria is going on a strict diet and exercise plan, WHATEVER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT! There is now room in this house for an EXTREMLY OVER WEIGHT, OUT OF SHAPE, FAT FEMALE SLOB, like momma Maria next to my EXTREMELY PERFECTLY DEVELOPED, PHYSICALLY FIT, YOUNG MUSCULAR FEMALE PHYSIQUE." "OK Tiffany you could talk to Maria about that. Now what's the other subject you wanted to talk about?" I asked Tiffany and she replied; "Dad you know my best female friend Jane Allen? Well her mother had recently gotten married to her own long time B.F.F., and while they've away on their honeymoon I asked Jane to stay with us and she could sleep in my bedroom with me during her stay, THAT IS, if it's alright with you dad." "Sure sweetheart Jane could stay as long as she'd like." I replied. "THANKS DAD!" My even now MORE swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW, super hyper shredded, extremely ripped young teenage female body building daughter said with a very happily tone in her voice as she then walked out of my den to tell Maria about her plan to get her into better physical shape as well as her best female friend Jane was coming to stay with us...................After Tiffany left to go find our new live in maid Maria who I had been enjoying having fat sex with these past few weeks, I continued sitting in my chair behind my desk in my den thinking to myself that my young teenage daughter might now be heavily into using steroids to continue building up her NOW, even more SWOLLEN, monstrously HUGE, beefy, thick, AND NOW, super hyper shredded, EXTREMELY ripped, muscular young female teenage body. I then thought to my self if her mother, my for the past two months absent female body building wife Jacqueline, knew about our young teenage daughter's possible heavily usage of steroids. Then another strange thought crossed my mind; "What if Jackie is possibly heavily using steroids as well? Since I haven't seen my now absent female body building wife Jacqueline for the past two months straight, and if she was also heavily into using steroids these days, I couldn't even imagine how even more SWOLLEN, monstrously HUGE, beefy, thick, AND NOW MORE, super hyper shredded, AND extremely RIPPED, her own muscular female body had become. And why did Jackie brake off all contact with me, her husband altogether?" A month ago when I tried to call my wife's cell phone and see how her female body building program was going. I got a recording from Verizon Wireless telling me that Jacqueline Davenport's cell phone number was no longer in service. End Of Part 9                                                                                                            

Comments

Popular Posts