Jacqueline's & Tiffany's New Body Building Obsession!-The Final Chapter!


The next morning was a day of a number of changing events for me in my life and our household. My now even more SWOLLEN, monstrously HUGE, beefy, thick, and NOW even more, super hyper shredded, and extremely RIPPED,  muscular teenage daughter's best female friend Jane Allen came over to our house with an entire set of packed luggage, that gave me the impression that Jane was moving into our house permanently. Everything Jane Allen owned was packed in her entire set of luggage. After Tiffany helped her B.F.F. Jane move into her bedroom and unpack her entire set of luggage, Tiffany and Jane then went to start our five foot, extremely heavy, overweight and out of shape Mexican maid on her very strict diet and exercise program. While Tiffany and Jane sat down with Maria at the kitchen table and explained to her the strict diet and physical fitness program that they were planning on putting Maria on to lose weight and what they thought her goals on that matter should be, our front door bell rang......................When I opened our front door I saw a man who was a process server standing on my porch who asked me; "Sir are you James Davenport?" "Yes I am." I replied. "Well Mr. Davenport you just been served." The man said as he handed me an official looking envelope from the county court and turned to leave. After I closed the front door and was now standing alone in our living room I then opened the official looking envelope from the county court while I wondered to myself who was trying to sue me for whatever reason. When I looked at the letter inside I couldn't believe what I read as I thought to myself; "WHAT THE FUCK? JACQUELINE WANTS A DIVORCE FROM ME?" As I read the official county court letter that was filed by a lawyer who unbeknown to me was hired by Dawn Allen, who was not only now my future body building ex-wife Jacqueline Davenport's personal trainer, but her lesbian lover as well. The official county court letter read that; "Jacqueline wanted to sue me for a divorce on the legal grounds that being a full time housewife in our marriage and mother to our only daughter Tiffany, was now a major obstruction of Jacqueline's new professional female body building career." As I continued reading this official county court letter that had been filed just three days earlier on our now pending divorce case it read; "Jacqueline Davenport agrees to give me full custody of our fourteen year old daughter Tiffany Ann Davenport, as well as full ownership of our home, and all the money in our joint bank accounts." All I had to do was agree to Jacqueline's divorce agreement was have my signature notarized on the divorce agreement and mail it back to the lawyer's office to a out of state post office box address................The next morning while I was in my den talking to my lawyer on the phone I heard my even more swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, and even more hyper shredded, extremely ripped, muscular fourteen year old daughter's heavy foot steps coming down the hallway towards our front door as Tiffany called out to me; "DAD! I'M GOING TO THE GYM RIGHT NOW! I'LL BE BACK TONIGHT ABOUT 7 PM." "HAVE FUN TIFFANY!" I called back when I paused for a second while holding my right hand over the receiver of the telephone while I continued talking to my lawyer. "OH I WILL DAD,  YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT!" Tiffany replied with an extremely happily tone in her young voice a second before I heard our front door slam shut behind her...............After I hung up the phone from talking to my lawyer and agreed to meet him at his office later that same afternoon about being sued for a divorce from my current wife Jacqueline, when I exited my home den and passed the open doorway that was now not only Tiffany's bedroom, but also my body building wife's and daughter's post workout weightlifting home gym as well, I saw Jane Allen my even more swollen, monstrously huge, beefy, thick, AND NOW, more SUPER hyper shredded, extremely ripped, muscular daughter's best female friend, as she was cracking a leather whip on the bedroom floor while at the same time Jane commanded with a very controlling tone in her voice showing who was really in control, while our extremely overweight, out of shape, live in maid Maria who's face was now turning a bright red and sweating heavily, as her two short, stubby, fat, flabby, UN-muscle toned legs peddled faster and faster with each single crack of the leather whip, on the exercise bike she was riding while Maria was heavily huffing and puffing from being SO overweight and out of shape as she rode the exercise bike faster and faster with each single crack of the leather whip on the bedroom  floor; "COME ON YOU, LAZY, FAT, FLABBY, OUT OF SHAPE MEXICAN BITCH! YOU'VE ONLY RODE HALF A MILE ON THAT EXERCISE BIKE THESE PAST TWENTY MINUTES AND YOU HAVE ANOTHER FIVE AND A HALF MILES TO GO YOU FAT TUB OF LARD!" "I'M, TRYING! Maria said in between gasping for oxygen as she was breathing so extremely heavy as she was huffing and puffing so hard as her face was turning a bright red while she riding the exercise bike ....................{SIX YEARS LATER} I have now been re-married these past five years to our live in maid Maria who is now my second wife. Maria who even after giving birth to another daughter who we named Maria after her mother and a son who we named James Earl Davenport J.R. after me, now my second wife Maria has now still kept her one hundred and five pound, very curvy, well toned, five foot female figure fantastically even after both child births...................As for my now extremely, hugely, beefy, thick, hyper shredded ripped, muscular body building daughter Tiffany, after graduating from high school with her best female friend Jane, they both moved to Venice Beach California where after Tiffany and Jane married each other in a same sex marriage ceremony. Jane now not only became her extremely, hugely, beefy, thick, hyper shredded, ripped, muscular wife's full time personal trainer, but Tiffany's full time female body building manager as well. A year after their marriage Jane applied to get Tiffany her first professional female body building card, then Jane then entered her extremely, hugely, beefy, thick, hyper shredded, ripped, muscular wife in her first professional female body building contest. Her first time out Tiffany won the 2023 Heavy Weight Class Division Of The Ms. Olympia Female Body Building Championship. After winning Jane then started promoting her extremely, hugely, beefy, thick, hyper shredded, ripped, muscular wife through a major talent agency which had Tiffany advertising everything from exercise equipment, body building supplements, to female body building gyms. By the time Tiffany was thirty years old she had made over one hundred point eight million dollars. After Tiffany retired from the professional female body building circuit a very rich woman, Tiffany and Jane bought a private island fifty miles off of Honolulu Hawaii where they opened a boot camp for young future female body builders.................As for my now gigantically huge, beefy, thick, hyper shredded, ripped, muscular body building ex-wife Jacqueline Davenport, her personal trainer and now same sex lesbian wife Dawn Allen had major plastic surgery done to change Jackie's face before entering her on the profession female body building circuit, so no one that once knew her as Jacqueline Davenport, including both Tiffany and I, would ever recognize her. After her plastic surgery Jackie's once beautiful face now looked even more harder and even more rougher like a very UN-attractive bull dog lesbian. Even though her now legal name was Jacqueline Allen, Jackie was only known on the professional female body building websites as J-Girl Allen. Two years later into her second marriage to her now lesbian wife Dawn Allen, since Dawn Allen saw that Jackie could build female muscular mass at a great speed, but at the same time had no talent whatsoever for ever winning, even a armature female body building contest, Dawn Allen once again wiped out Jackie's female memory of ever remembering her or the Women's Virtual Reality Gym altogether.................Then Dawn Allen sold Jackie's body building contract, who was now known in professional female body building circuit as J-Girl Allen. to a beefy, thick, almost hyper shredded, ripped muscular woman who was an ex-female power lifter named Gail Carter in Albuquerque New Mexico. Gail Carter then took ownership of my now, gigantically huge, beefy, thick, hyper shredded, ripped, muscular ex-wife Jackie as her own lesbian wife. Since Jacqueline didn't have any talent whatsoever on the female body building circuit, Gail decided to enter Jacqueline on the professional female powerlifting circuit instead. Over the next six months straight Gail injected Jacqueline nine times a day with heavily, powerfully strong amounts of Russian steroids to increase her muscular size and strength in female muscularity. While Jackie was in training doing bench presses with a barbell that had two hundred pounds of steel weight disks on each side at a small all women's body building gym, for her first up and coming powerlifting competition which was only one month away, Jacqueline suffered a major heart attack and dropped dead just a second before the two hundred pound steel barbell she was bench pressing slipped out of her two powerfully strong hands, and broke her now extremely huge, beefy, thick, ripped, super hyper shredded, muscular female body in half. The End.               

                                                     

Comments

Popular Posts