Jeannie's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation!-3


Just two minutes later after Darlene and Sheila drove away in the white E-350 Ford paneled van after parking my mother's car in our driveway and placing my still unconscious mother in the driver seat of her car, slightly slumped forward while she used the steering wheel as a pillow, when they got a block away from our house, Sheila used her cell phone and called Dr. Olga Riker's private office line. As soon as Dr. Olga Riker answered Sheila said into her phone; "Dr. Riker, the package had just been delivered to 2269 Orange Grove Lane at one am." "Very good Sheila." Dr. Olga Riker replied; "Now I want you and Darlene to come right back here to Olga Riker Enterprises so you two could spend the rest of the night having another weightlifting session in the private weightlifting gym in the back. I need the two of you to get even bigger and stronger to help me with the next phase of Jeannie's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation." "Yes Dr. Riker." Sheila replied; "Darlene and I will be back within a half hour." After ending the phone call Sheila turned to look at Darlene who was driving the van and said; "The boss lady wants us back as soon as possible." "OK!" Darlene replied as she turned onto the expressway and hit the gas pedal of the van to head back to Olga Riker Enterprises...…………..{Darlene's & Sheila's back story!} The two extremely huge, thickly, ripped, muscular lesbian nurses Darlene and Sheila are not real nurses, anymore then Darlene and Sheila being their real names. Dr. Olga Riker first met both Darlene and Sheila two years ago in a bus terminal in Dallas Texas. Back then both Darlene and Sheila were two homeless, crack head, skinny little weakling women who were always hanging around the bus station begging for, or trying to earn money in exchange for sexual favors to both men and women, to pay for their next crack fix............When Dr. Olga Riker just by accident happened to notice both Darlene and Sheila, she thought to herself in her native German language; "HMM! Those two crack head whores would both make two perfect test cases for the prototype of my Aryan Super Woman Serum. Then once I turn them both into my two hugely muscular, thickly, ripped, lesbian assents, I could have the two of them do all the heavy and hard work for me at Olga Riker Enterprises." Then Dr. Olga Riker walked over to where both Darlene and Sheila were bothering people for money, and said in her thick German accent; "Hello ladies. How would you both like to make twenty dollars apiece and have a free meal at the same time?" "OH YES WE WOULD MA'AM!" Darlene and Sheila said happily in unison together. "Very good ladies." Dr. Olga Riker replied; "Just follow me out the east exit of the bus terminal. That's where I have my car parked." "The money first ma'am." Darlene said as she arched her eyebrows with a not too trusting look on her face while she held out her right hand towards Dr. Olga Riker. "YEA! The money first ma'am." Sheila also said while she held out her right hand as well. "OK ladies business first." Dr. Olga Riker agreed as she reached into the front left pocket of her jacket and pulled out two, twenty dollar bills, and handed one each to Darlene and Sheila. After they both received their money, Darlene and Sheila then followed Dr. Olga Riker out the east exit of the bus terminal and directly to the car............When the three of them got to where Olga Riker Enterprises was located then two years ago in Dallas Texas, Dr. Olga Riker ordered Chinese take out food for her and her two new friends. Before she served Darlene and Sheila their Chinese take out food, Dr. Olga Riker drugged both women's Chinese meals. After hungrily eating a third of their Chinese meals, both Darlene and Sheila started feeling slightly dizzy, just a second before they both passed out completely. Once both Darlene and Sheila were both unconscious, Dr. Olga Riker then dragged them one at a time to a private examination room, and after stripping both Darlene's and Sheila's scrawny female bodies naked from the old clothes they were wearing, Dr. Olga Riker then strapped both Darlene's and Sheila's now naked scrawny female bodies on two examination tables that sat side by side, so she could exam and then operate on both woman at the same time to complete three surgeries...…………..After both Darlene and Sheila were under a local anesthesia, the first of three surgeries Dr. Olga Riker did on both Darlene and Sheila was brain surgery. The brain surgery required Dr. Olga Riker to remove half of both Darlene's and Sheila's brains which were already badly deteriorating from within both women's brains from their heavy crack usage, and replace the missing half of both Darlene's and Sheila's brains with a small computer no larger then the other half of each woman's brain. By doing this surgery, both Darlene and Sheila could only half think by themselves and only have a full thought when they were together. This also insured Dr. Olga Riker one hundred percent that in the future she could control both Darlene and Sheila as her two muscular female slaves without them ever trying to cause a mutiny and revolt against or forcible resistance to Dr. Olga Riker's constituted female authority...…………………The second surgery Dr. Olga Riker did on both Darlene and Sheila was muscle implant surgery on both of the two skinny weakling women's bodies. These muscular implants which had computer chips inside would in the future control both Darlene's and Sheila's female muscle growth and female super strength, to complete whatever task Dr. Olga Riker wanted them to do at the time. The third and final surgery Dr. Olga Riker completed on both Darlene and Sheila was plastic surgery to completely change both women's faces, so in the future anyone that knew these two crack head whores in the past, would no longer recognize them, including the police if both women had been on the run for a possible crime that they might have done in the past. After both Darlene's and Sheila's three surgeries were completed, both of their skinny weak female bodies were totally bandaged up like two mummies. Then for the next three months straight both women laid in a hospital bed side by side next to each other, while being in a forced coma as both of their two, skinny weak female bodies were being pumped up full of the prototype of The Aryan Super Woman Serum, while at the same time computer electrical charges that came from the computer sensors that were now connected to both Darlene's and Sheila's two bandaged up skinny weakling female bodies, that forced a heavy voltage of electricity to every one of the computer chips, in each one of Darlene's and Sheila's muscular implants forcing them to workout and grow bigger and stronger by the hour...…………..{Back To The Present!} As soon as Dr. Olga Riker who was sitting behind her desk in her very expensively decorated, dark walnut paneled private office had finished her phone call with Sheila, she then opened up and turned on her lap top computer which was sitting on her desk right in front of her, and opened up the file marked; "J.N. ARYAN SUPER WOMAN TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM!" As soon as Dr. Olga Riker opened up the computer program she hit a on screen button marked; "ACTIVATE!" A split second later on her computer screen flashed in large red letters; "ACTIVATION COMPLETED!"...……………..A split second after Dr. Olga Riker activated the computer chip she had placed earlier that night in the brain stem of my mother's brain, a powerfully strong electrical shock in my mother's brain, violently shocked her awake from where she had been slumped over using her car's steering wheel as a pillow. "WHAT THE FUCK!" My mother screamed out loud to herself as she now sat bolt upright in the driver seat wide awake in her car. Then she thought to herself; "This is very strange. I remember leaving the house tonight to meet Olga Riker at her office downtown at nine pm. I even remember talking about and accepting that job position she had offered me. But for some strange reason I can't remember leaving Olga's office and driving  home tonight." Then when my mother looked at the clock in the car which read; "1:15 Am." She thought to herself; "Holy shit! It's late and I better get inside. It's way past my bedtime." Then through the computer chip that was implanted in her brain stem she heard Dr. Olga Riker's thick German accent say; "Jeannie there is no time to go to sleep now. You must go into the house and change your clothes. I want you to now wear only a sports bra and a pair of spandex shorts. After you change your clothes I then want you to take two of those female vitamins I had given you earlier tonight and go for a long run. Carry the bottle of female vitamins in a fanny pack strapped around your waist and every mile you run I want you to take another two more of those female vitamins. And you are to keep on running mile after mile and taking those female vitamins until I tell you to stop Jeannie." "Yes Olga. I shall do as you say." My mother now said out loud to herself with a strange understanding, loving tone in her voice, while now in a semi-hypnotic state got out of her car and entered through our front door to carry out her first given Aryan Super Woman order by Dr. Olga Riker...………..From the first second my mother took two of those female vitamins that were in reality a light dosage of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum." As soon as the cocaine and heroin that was the two of the major ingredients in; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," mixed into my mother's blood stream, her heart started beating extremely fast, while her body started violently shaking with so much unbelievable inhuman body energy. As my mother then left the house for her run, she continued running faster and faster with even more unbelievable inhuman energy with every mile she ran while taking another two of those female vitamins. If anyone in those early hours of the morning saw how hard and fast my mother was running without ever getting a bit winded whatsoever, they would have also noticed that every blue vein on her entire female body was pulsating wildly like wild angry snakes, as they continued pumping the light dosage of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," through out my mother's entire female body...………….As she continued running mile after mile in a semi-hypnotic state of mind, Dr. Olga Ryker continued typing in thought commands to reprogram my mother's female mind so she could have total mind control over her future true blond haired, blue eyed, muscular Aryan Super Woman. But while reprogramming my mother's mind through the computer chip in her brain stem, Dr. Olga Riker made one little mistake. She forgot that I was named after my father, so when Dr. Olga Riker programmed my mother to hate Anthony Nelson her soon to be ex-husband while loving her son at the same time, Dr. Olga Riker accidently scrambled all the information up in my mother's brain, causing my mother to see me as a younger version of my father who she was totally in love with. Because of the small manufacturing glitch in the computer chip that Dr. Olga Riker injected into my mother's brain stem earlier last night, by the time my mother's run and reprogramming was over that morning, she would not only be so deeply devoted and in love with me instead of Dr. Olga Riker, but with her own female iron will she vowed to protect her younger weak male with all of her mighty super female strength. My mother's long late night run and mind reprogramming would continue for the next six and a half hours straight till my mother came back home later that same morning at 7:30 am. By the end of my mother's massively super inhumanly fast run, as soon as she got one block from our house my mother started coming down from her unbelievable inhuman energy rush,as she now causally started walking the last block home and entered our house from our back door...…………..A half hour earlier when I got up I made my bed, got dressed, brushed my teeth, then headed down stairs to have breakfast with my mother before the school bus came to pick me up. "MOM!" I called out as I came down the stairs; "WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?" When I didn't get an answer I just figured my mother was still sleeping upstairs in her bedroom because the door was shut when I passed it while heading towards the stairs. So I made myself a bowl of cereal and after I finished it and went to wash my bowl and spoon in the kitchen sink, my mother came in through our backdoor from her massively super inhumanly fast run...………"Mom where have you been?" I asked seeing now how hot and sweaty my mother was from her earlier massively super inhumanly fast run. "Good morning sweetheart." My mother said as she was talking very nervously fast and nonstop from the heavy mixture of cocaine and heroin she had digested earlier that morning, while taking all those female vitamins during her earlier massively inhumanly fast run, while the computer chip in the base of my mother's brain started to give her false memories from Dr. Olga Riker's computerized brain reprogram; "I woke up early this morning at 4 am and you know what I thought Tony? I decided that today is going to be the first day of a brand new, more physically fit Jeannie Nelson. In fact I may become the most physically fit woman in the entire United States, if not in the entire world." "That's great mom." I replied. "Mom?" My mother asked with a questionable look on her face with an even strange crazy look in her two blue eyes, since she now saw me not as her son, but a younger version of my father; "Tony why did you call me mom instead of Jeannie?" "Never mind m, I mean Jeannie." I jokingly replied thinking to myself that my mother was just goofing around and playing a joke on me, so I decided to just play along; "OK Jeannie. Did you run one or two miles earlier that morning?"...……………."I, UHM?" My mother's still heavily cocaine and heroin fueled brain paused a second while the computer chip in the base of my mother's brain stem relayed even more on the reprogrammed information into her female memory to process, while deciding at the same time what Jeannie Nelson would accrual be permitted to say; "I took a long early morning run to Coco Beach Estates, ran around through every street in Coco Beach Estates, then ran all the way back home." "COCO BEACH ESTATES?" I said with a surprisingly unbelievable tone in my voice while I did the math in my head on how many miles that was; "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE M, I MEAN JEANNIE! Coco Beach Estates is at least fifteen miles away from our house, and about twenty five, to thirty miles around the entire estate, AND, then it would be another fifteen miles back to our house. YOU MEAN, to tell me you ran at least fifty five miles round trip in less then three and a half hours?" "YUP! I did Tony." My mother causally replied; "Now I'm going upstairs to take a shower." Worrying about how strange my mother was acting this morning, and I fully contributed it to the fact that she was still very upset, because my father had just left my mother last night for another woman. Just as I was thinking to myself and trying to figure out if my mother was heading towards a nervous breakdown, I heard the horn of the school bus beeping to pick me up...…………….{LATER ON THAT AFTERNOON!} When the school bus pulled up across the street from our house at 4:00 pm to bring me home from school, I noticed that my mother's car was parked in the street in front of our house, while a large twenty three foot straight job delivery truck was backed into our driveway. On the side of the truck said; "AMAZON WOMEN'S WORKOUT EQUIPMENT INC, L.L.C." After I crossed the street and walked up our driveway I saw two huge, thick, ripped, muscular, lesbian looking women unloading a lot of very expensive, high tech, state of the art weightlifting exercise equipment from the truck and assembling it in our two car garage. Just as I started noticing what was going on and wondering to myself why this was going on, my mother came out of the house to supervise the set up of her new home gym..............My mother who had her long blond shoulder length hair tied back in a pony tail, was wearing a short sleeved button down pink blouse that seemed a little too tight on her, which easily revealed she wasn't wearing a bra underneath and I quickly noticed her two small, very erect nipples at the end of her two small very well developed, round, baseball sized tits. With a matching pair of tight pink spandex shorts, said as she walked towards me and wrapped her two, well toned thin arms around my waist and pulled me into a very sexually romantic kiss, that was just a little too sexually romantic between a mother and her son; "Oh hello darling. I'm glad you've home." My mother said. "Hi M." I had to pause for a second since I saw that same strange crazy look in my mother's eyes that I had noticed earlier this morning; "Hi Jeannie." I said still thinking my mother was still goofing around and playing that same joke on me; "What's going on here?" "Tony don't you listen to anything your, UHM?" My mother paused for a moment because the computer chip in the base of her brain stem was scrambling up what she was really thinking and wanted to say, against the computer pre-programming from Dr. Olga Riker." My mother said as she arched her eye brows and put her two hands on her thin, well toned hips; "Didn't I tell you just this morning that I had decided that today was going to be the first day of a brand new, more physically fit Jeannie Nelson? In fact I'm possibly planning in time to be the most physically fit woman in the entire United States, if not in the entire world." "Oh yea Jeannie I remember." I replied just to make my mother happy, while I thought to myself; "I don't know if my mother recently just had a mental nervous breakdown, or she had just recently started using drugs which is causing a weirdly strange, change in her female personality, but that strange crazy look in her two blue eyes looks even more strangely crazier now. So to keep my mother from mentally snapping and possibly becoming possibly violent, it might be best for the both of us if I agree with everything she says till I could find out what was really going on here at home...............As for the delivery of the high tech, state of the art, weightlifting equipment that was now being set up in our two car garage for my mother's new home gym, part of my mother's memory reprogramming was that she thought she was the one who ordered all the weightlifting workout equipment from; "AMAZONS WOMEN'S WORKOUT EQUIPMENT INC, L.L.C. But in reality this was specially designed high tech, state of the art, weightlifting equipment that was designed by Dr. Olga Riker herself. Dr. Olga Riker designed this high tech, state of the art, weightlifting equipment so she could monitor on her laptop computer my mother's daily weightlifting workouts from across town in the privacy of her office at Olga Riker Enterprises. By computer programming this high tech, state of the art, weightlifting equipment, it would also have a very small needle about the size of a pin on every weightlifting exercise machine, that would inject a small dosage of; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum," every fifteen minutes into a vein of whatever muscle group my mother was working out at that time on her female body. And by automatic sensors on each one of the high tech, state of the art, exercise machines, as these automatic sensors could tell as my mother's female strength was starting to  increase as was getting stronger, each high tech, state of the art, weightlifting machine computer programming of my mother's daily weightlifting workouts, would automatically increase the amount of weight she was lifting by ten pounds at that moment............."OK ma'am. Sheila and I are done setting up your new home gym." The first hugely, thick, ripped, muscular lesbian looking woman, who's name was Darlene I noticed from the name patch on her uniform, said as she handed my mother a clipboard to sign for the delivery. Had my mother been conscious fifteen minutes later after she had arrived at Olga Riker Enterprises last night, she would have recognized that both Darlene and Sheila who had just delivered and set up all this high tech, state of the art, exercise equipment , were the same two hugely, thick, ripped, muscular female nurses that woman handled my skinny little mother's body to examination room A. End Of Part 3                                                                                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts